PDA

View Full Version : Let's talk about contest prep drugs.

SallyAnne
04-16-2009, 03:21 PM
What do you feel are the most common prep drugs, and why are they valuable for prep?

Drugs I am familiar with for cutting. I haven't taken them all, but I know other women who have taken them.

masteron
tren
winny
test
proviron
eq
NPP

T3
clen
nolva
adex

thepump
04-16-2009, 03:27 PM
great list. you pretty much hit them all.

TREN A :bowdown:

Angela123
04-16-2009, 03:38 PM
thepump...feel free to elaborate or share thoughts.

so, you are all for women using tren during prep?

Sistersteel
04-16-2009, 04:12 PM
I'll let other ladies chime in and maybe add something that was not mentioned that was beneficial to them.

I would like to add var and tbol for orals and glucophage.

Then again, I am just putting this out there as a reminder. You can pretty much cut or bulk on any drug. Its mostly diet dependent. However, It is my belief that some drugs are better suited for either one or the other.

SS

~gymdiva~
04-16-2009, 04:23 PM
my best trio was in 06 when I had var, winny, and inj primo...had I had a longer diet (show plans changed last minute) I think I would have really come in looking on top of it...but I seemed to retain the most size from the diet using that combo than being natty or any other combo...

Ninja Loco
04-16-2009, 04:25 PM
*pulls up chair in a corner, takes out notebook, and shuts the faq up*

SallyAnne
04-16-2009, 04:46 PM
my best trio was in 06 when I had var, winny, and inj primo...had I had a longer diet (show plans changed last minute) I think I would have really come in looking on top of it...but I seemed to retain the most size from the diet using that combo than being natty or any other combo...

did you experience any water retention while using primo for prep? I have heard that you should stop using it about 2-3 weeks out to shed any excess water you might be holding.

SallyAnne
04-16-2009, 04:47 PM
I know I skipped var - duh. the obvious one was the one I missed. lol

SS - tell me more about tbol.

tammyp
04-16-2009, 04:57 PM
masteron primo and var are my faves. no bloat, hard as a rock and horny as hell!:)

SallyAnne
04-16-2009, 05:09 PM
Posting for an anonymous member:

I did not use primo for prep but I used it once during offseason for a 10 wk cycle. 1 shot once a week (damn...was it 1/4 cc or 1/2 cc...honestly i cant remember...it was back in 06). But it wasnt much. I was not doing cardio and while I wasn't eating horrible, I always eat clean...I certainly wasn't dieting and being perfect, esp on weekends. It did pack on the water weight. When I look at pictures of myself at the time..my face is so, so, so bloated and puffy. More bloated than I've ever seen it...and it has gotten plenty round from post show rebound and coming off of other drugs. Increase of breakouts as well...my skin was pretty bad at the time. And it also appeared oily...which my skin never does...I break out normally but I never have oily looking skin. Anger...hmm...let me think...I am short tempered anyway..but yes..I'd say I was more short tempered than normal. And my voice did get lower and raspier. I had several people comment on that!! But all of that went away when i was done.

It did give me such an increase in strength. Though it made my legs more muscular than needed. My upper grew but not like my legs did. I shouldnt have went so crazy training legs...but it was so fun being so damn strong. i was very, very strong during that time.

I think that is all I can think of, in regards to primo.

Allifit
04-16-2009, 05:10 PM

Everyone bear with me as I'm pretty novice to all this- but I'm unfamiliar with tren.... anyone care to embellish on it? What it does- etc?

Allifit
04-16-2009, 05:14 PM
What effects does it have on the body? Meaning is it something you'd want to take precontest or something you'd look to take offseason...

SallyAnne
04-16-2009, 05:19 PM
What effects does it have on the body? Meaning is it something you'd want to take precontest or something you'd look to take offseason...

Here's the breakdown by Bill Roberts from meso

Trenbolone is a steroid having the advantages of undergoing no adverse metabolism, not being affected by aromatase or 5alpha-reductase; of being very potent Class I steroid binding well to the androgen receptor; and having a short half life, probably no more than a day or two though I don't believe this has been measured. Fifty milligrams per day is a good dosing for someone on his first cycle or someone who is as yet less than, say, 20 pounds over his natural limit; while 100 mg/day may be preferred by the more advanced user who has already gained more than this. These doses are assuming that trenbolone is the only Class I steroid being use. There really is no need to stack another -- testosterone being the only sensible exception -- but if another is stacked then the amount of trenbolone may be reduced accordingly.

There is no evidence in the literature, nor I think practical evidence, that trenbolone acetate has a "special role" in burning fat. Rather, it is an extraordinarily potent AAS, being about three times as effective per milligram as testosterone esters. This seems to apply only to Class I activity, however. To obtain good anabolism from non-AR-mediated mechanisms, a Class II steroid such as Dianabol or Anadrol® should be stacked.

There used to be a myth that trenbolone was "hard on the kidneys." I have found no indication in the scientific literature of particular kidney toxicity with trenbolone. I know a number of users, at doses of 50-100 mg/day, who have experienced no problems. It seems to me that the claims that have been made were from athletes stacking an incredible amount of drugs, and how the blame could have fairly been laid at trenbolone (actually at Parabolan, not trenbolone acetate) is not clear.

It is also not clear that trenbolone results in any greater degree of increased aggression for a given amount of anabolic effect than testosterone itself does, despite another myth to that effect. The increase in aggressive tendency -- which does not mean the act of aggression -- is moderate and entirely controllable, if noticeable at all.

SallyAnne
04-16-2009, 05:22 PM
Dosage above is for a man. Women and tren is a pretty controversial subject. Any man will tell you that a woman should NEVER take it. However, I have seen it successfully used by women for short periods during contest prep and it does wonders for tightening you up and leaning you out. I have not taken it myself.

I have been told by an anonymous female that she took it off season and added an insane amount of muscle at 25mg EOD for 6 weeks. I'm not recommending this by any means - just relaying an experience. She told me her only sides were increased hair growth on legs and some chin hairs.

Allifit
04-16-2009, 05:23 PM
Here's the breakdown by Bill Roberts from meso

Trenbolone is a steroid having the advantages of undergoing no adverse metabolism, not being affected by aromatase or 5alpha-reductase; of being very potent Class I steroid binding well to the androgen receptor; and having a short half life, probably no more than a day or two though I don't believe this has been measured. Fifty milligrams per day is a good dosing for someone on his first cycle or someone who is as yet less than, say, 20 pounds over his natural limit; while 100 mg/day may be preferred by the more advanced user who has already gained more than this. These doses are assuming that trenbolone is the only Class I steroid being use. There really is no need to stack another -- testosterone being the only sensible exception -- but if another is stacked then the amount of trenbolone may be reduced accordingly.

There is no evidence in the literature, nor I think practical evidence, that trenbolone acetate has a "special role" in burning fat. Rather, it is an extraordinarily potent AAS, being about three times as effective per milligram as testosterone esters. This seems to apply only to Class I activity, however. To obtain good anabolism from non-AR-mediated mechanisms, a Class II steroid such as Dianabol or Anadrol® should be stacked.

There used to be a myth that trenbolone was "hard on the kidneys." I have found no indication in the scientific literature of particular kidney toxicity with trenbolone. I know a number of users, at doses of 50-100 mg/day, who have experienced no problems. It seems to me that the claims that have been made were from athletes stacking an incredible amount of drugs, and how the blame could have fairly been laid at trenbolone (actually at Parabolan, not trenbolone acetate) is not clear.

It is also not clear that trenbolone results in any greater degree of increased aggression for a given amount of anabolic effect than testosterone itself does, despite another myth to that effect. The increase in aggressive tendency -- which does not mean the act of aggression -- is moderate and entirely controllable, if noticeable at all.

Thanks :) But I feel like I just read chinese lol.... I need to start learning more about this apparently...

SallyAnne
04-16-2009, 05:25 PM
Basically, it can be used for cutting or bulking - but is highly androgenic. I think you would have to be very comfortable with some possible severe side effects if you wanted to use it as a bulking drug.

heavyiron
04-16-2009, 05:26 PM
Everyone bear with me as I'm pretty novice to all this- but I'm unfamiliar with tren.... anyone care to embellish on it? What it does- etc?
Trenbolone is pretty stout. It has an androgenic/anabolic rating that is 3-5 times more powerful than testosterone. This stuff is very strong. The acetate ester is very potent because the ester takes up less weight meaning more drug is bioavailable. Acetate is fast acting and will be out of your system fast if sides present. It can be used for cutting or bulking but many report it is best used to cut. This is a drug for advanced users as sides are likely.

RealLilSwole
04-16-2009, 05:30 PM
I am glad someone brought up the fact that primo will give you a little water retention. I am getting ready for a show and using primo and noticed that I am a little watery. I haven't used primo in 4 years so I forgot what it did to me then. Not sure when my trainer will have me come off of it.

Klaus Urine
04-16-2009, 05:35 PM
My educational post... gone! Some people have no appreciation for my gentle wisdom.

SallyAnne
04-16-2009, 05:36 PM
My educational post... gone! Some people have no appreciation for my gentle wisdom.

That would be me.

Klaus Urine
04-16-2009, 06:23 PM
I know, I can read the deletion.

SallyAnne
04-16-2009, 06:41 PM
lol

Ninja Loco
04-16-2009, 06:44 PM
Dosage above is for a man. Women and tren is a pretty controversial subject. Any man will tell you that a woman should NEVER take it. However, I have seen it successfully used by women for short periods during contest prep and it does wonders for tightening you up and leaning you out. I have not taken it myself.

I have been told by an anonymous female that she took it off season and added an insane amount of muscle at 25mg EOD for 6 weeks. I'm not recommending this by any means - just relaying an experience. She told me her only sides were increased hair growth on legs and some chin hairs.
That is insane....... wow. No way would a man ever get an ounce of muscle from Tren at that dosage. I have run as high as 75mgs EVERY DAY, but didnt notice any muscular difference between that ad 50mgs ED. The only thing I noticed was a severe increase in sides. Lethargy, insomnia being the worst, right up there with no appetite and acne. Now insatiable thirst for sex and maddening strength increase did little good since i was just so damned tired all the time. And that was pinning every day, which you definately want to do with Tren to minimize sides. Yes, the difference can be that dramatic between ED and EOD. And in my opinion, there is nothing, absoultely nothing better at putting on LEAN muscle mass than Tren. No water, no nothing, just lean gains. So while many men say for women not to use this drug, as with everything, if used right and at the right dosage it wont be detrimental.

Now, you want to go with Tren ACE, not Tren Enanthate. The reason being is the very short half life in the fact that if you start experiencing severe unwanted sides, you can stop alltogether or cut back and the result will be within a day or two, not a week.

edit: sides can be coughing and flu like symptoms, lethargy, insomnia, not being able to EVER get into REM (which was what I had, always right in bwteen full sleep and awake), night sweats, acne, and extreme aggression. Obviously with the ladies, a deepening of the voice, which Im not sure will be permenant. I guess it would depend on the severity of the usage.

thepump
04-16-2009, 08:31 PM

No I'm not for all women using Tren, it's a very hard core drug that can cause very unwanted side effects if not used properly. I know how to make it and use it from years of study, and trial and error. I happen to like, it's one of my favorites for the results it brings me. As for women, used properly it can be great and that was my point. No where in this thread did I say that it is for everyone, let alone all women. And, for you, Ondrea, we are in a thread that says let's talk about contest prep. All the one's that I would have mentioned, my dear friend, SallyAnne already covered, so I commented on Tren the one out of her list that I love the most. Also, it looks as though Sally explained the drug very well. Thumbs up Sally. Bump. :beerbang:

I know I'm in the women's chem forum, but contest prep is contest prep and that's what I was commenting on.

Angela123
04-16-2009, 09:21 PM
Really...you think for women tren can be great and that is all you say? You make no mention of the SIDES. Did you happen to read about what the others said about tren? Others, who have WAY more knowledge and experience on drugs. Wow...your post on tren is a first. Where I actually see it talked about, yet there is no mention of the cons and the sides. But hey...to each their own. So, I am sure you would have no problem allowing your wife to use it if she was a competitor who used, right...since you say it is so great for women.

And actually thepump, this is a specific women's forum, and a specific forum titled "Fem Chem." I am no way shape or form calling you stupid...but you'd have to be pretty stupid to assume this was a forum for everyone to talk about their contest prep. If you want to comment on tren...then you can go in the Chemical Enhancement forum...where mainly men post.

And you say that this thread is about contest prep and you assumed it was for everyone...hmmm...let's look at Sally's first comment...this is what she said...
Drugs I am familiar with for cutting. I haven't taken them all, but I know other women who have taken them.

thepump...i am trying to be very nice...but your last sentence, which states...

I know I'm in the women's chem forum, but contest prep is contest prep and that's what I was commenting on.

is ignorant. Contest prep is NOT contest prep when it comes to drugs and men and women! Why in the world would you make a comment about YOUR contest prep drug... in a women's forum in a thread that SPECIFICALLY asked what drugs do WOMEN take. I am just trying to make sure newbies dont read this and assume it is A-OKAY to take tren.

People can take whatever they want...but dont come in here saying what you take. That is the problem. Women get misinformed bc they listen to their bf and husbands and do their cycles but just lower dosage.

by the way...have you used tren for every one of your contest preps? is that why you like it so much?

Sistersteel
04-16-2009, 10:26 PM
SallyAnne
T-bol is a milder form of D-bol only without the bloat. It makes me very aggressive so I avoid it. I mentioned it because many women love it and it is usually the next step up for a woman wanting to run an oral stronger than var. Dosages would be 5 to 10mg/day on the conservative side.

I am also one of those people who hates primo. It makes my hair fall out.

~gymdiva~
04-17-2009, 12:18 AM
did you experience any water retention while using primo for prep? I have heard that you should stop using it about 2-3 weeks out to shed any excess water you might be holding.

honestly I am not sure...since my prep was cut short it's hard to say if it was that or the lost diet time...legs were not as dialed in as what you saw in 07 but upper looked far from watery...who knows...

~gymdiva~
04-17-2009, 12:23 AM
SallyAnne
T-bol is a milder form of D-bol only without the bloat. It makes me very aggressive so I avoid it. I mentioned it because many women love it and it is usually the next step up for a woman wanting to run an oral stronger than var. Dosages would be 5 to 10mg/day on the conservative side.

I enjoyed tbol...kind of hit me like a super var...I paired it with just 5mg ED of winny and felt some good gains...only strange thing I noticed was that I seemed more down while taking it...I don't typically get that while on var or winny...it's odd but I've had a chance to run it three times in smaller 6-8wk bursts and each time I felt like that...could be just my natural chemistry since it's wacky anyway...

I am also one of those people who hates primo. It makes my hair fall out.

winny did this to me but not primo...I always find it so fascinating how we each handle a compound so differently...

thepump
04-17-2009, 10:26 AM
Really...you think for women tren can be great and that is all you say? You make no mention of the SIDES. Did you happen to read about what the others said about tren? Others, who have WAY more knowledge and experience on drugs. Wow...your post on tren is a first. Where I actually see it talked about, yet there is no mention of the cons and the sides. But hey...to each their own. So, I am sure you would have no problem allowing your wife to use it if she was a competitor who used, right...since you say it is so great for women.

And actually thepump, this is a specific women's forum, and a specific forum titled "Fem Chem." I am no way shape or form calling you stupid...but you'd have to be pretty stupid to assume this was a forum for everyone to talk about their contest prep. If you want to comment on tren...then you can go in the Chemical Enhancement forum...where mainly men post.

And you say that this thread is about contest prep and you assumed it was for everyone...hmmm...let's look at Sally's first comment...this is what she said...

thepump...i am trying to be very nice...but your last sentence, which states...

is ignorant. Contest prep is NOT contest prep when it comes to drugs and men and women! Why in the world would you make a comment about YOUR contest prep drug... in a women's forum in a thread that SPECIFICALLY asked what drugs do WOMEN take. I am just trying to make sure newbies dont read this and assume it is A-OKAY to take tren.

People can take whatever they want...but dont come in here saying what you take. That is the problem. Women get misinformed bc they listen to their bf and husbands and do their cycles but just lower dosage.

by the way...have you used tren for every one of your contest preps? is that why you like it so much?

Ondrea, everyone has their own opion, that was mine, you have yours. End of story. You know nothing about how many years experiance I have with Tren. It's hard to have valid discussion with someone who already has all the answers. I'm done posting back and forth on this subject. Have a great day.:)

GirlyMuscle
04-17-2009, 10:37 AM
Ondrea, everyone has their own opion, that was mine, you have yours. End of story. You know nothing about how many years experiance I have with Tren. It's hard to have valid discussion with someone who already has all the answers. I'm done posting back and forth on this subject. Have a great day.:)It doesn't matter how many years experience you have with Tren, if you're talking about yourself. You are a man. This is the women's chem forum. So how much experience do you have with women and tren?

Allifit
04-17-2009, 10:46 AM
It doesn't matter how many years experience you have with Tren, if you're talking about yourself. You are a man. This is the women's chem forum. So how much experience do you have with women and tren?
I think GirlyMuscle makes a really valid point. When men take steroids its placing male horomones in a male body, which ultimately has a different effect then male horomones in a female body- which related to Ondrea's discontent over pump's statements.

It's also important to remember that personal genetic makeup plays a huge role in how someone's body handles steroid use- down to physical changes, emotional swings, side effects, and rebounds. Everyone reacts differently to drugs... and ultimately women react differently to men.

Angela123
04-17-2009, 11:12 AM
No, I don't know how many years thepump has with tren...but I asked. Why not answer?

I just wish people can admit to their wrong doings. All I was looking for was an apology. He posted about his contest prep drug in a thread and forum specifically for women and their contest prep drugs. He then went on to advocate tren...but later claimed he was adovcating it for himself. But then said tren would be great for women..but what about sides and the negative talk? all of which are not just my opinoins...but shared by everyone else on this thread and even forum. and if you look up tren in MEDICAL books..it will be the same. it is not just an opinoin..it is the facts. Even DAVE..who is a person thepump believes in, agrees about women not using tren lol.

I simply did not appreciate it. I dont want newbies reading this and seeing that. they will get confused. so please all men...do not post your cycles in here. Yes, he is right about people having their own opinoins but i find it humorous that everyone else in this thread as well as every single other person who I have ever spoken to about tren, seems to share my opinoin about it...he seems to be very different...thinking it is so great and that it is a-okay for women to take it. That is fine that he has YEARS of experience of tren use...but again..women chem forum...so it isnt really needed. Now, if he has years of experience of tren and women use..then PLEASE...I hope he will stay and post. If that is the case, he would be a GREAT asset to this thread then.

In all seriousness..Thepump...PLEASE if you are an expert, then why not share your knowledge with us. I am being sincere here. We are always looking for individuals who have REAL LIFE experiences with certain drugs...if you have a lot of knowledge on WOMEN and TREN...then you are certainly welcome to share.

But on a side note, I am sure the men's chem forum would be great for you to help in. I will put in a good word for you with the FL over there. It seems you have extensive use of tren. And I am sure you have competed several times while using tren in your cutting cycle... so you would be of great help.

-BLP-
04-17-2009, 11:14 AM
only girl i know did 2 day tren the night b4 n contest day not more.. crazy insane reaction.. never heard a women did tren cycle for a week or weeks

Allifit
04-17-2009, 11:28 AM
A very good gf of mine did a cycle including tren at the instructions of an ex male trainer. She had a disatrous rebound and her metabolism was all messed up. She's bee drug free for nearly 10 months now and she says she JUST feels like her body is righting itself. Now I'm not sure what her dosage or frequncy of use was- just that she used tren and hated it.

Angela123
04-17-2009, 11:40 AM
Thanks Alli and BLP for your posting real life experiences in a no bullshit way. We all know tren is certainly not all sunshine and roses...no steroid is.

Allifit
04-17-2009, 11:46 AM
Thanks Alli and BLP for your posting real life experiences in a no bullshit way. We all know tren is certainly not all sunshine and roses...no steroid is.

GREAT point.... and since you mentioned the newbies I feel like I should say this;

Knowledge is your greatest asset when it comes to contemplating steroid use. Don't just take the word of some trainer or some random guy in the gym. Understand that for every drug you take there is a result, side effects, and a rebound. There are short and long term effects. I am in NO way shape or form against steroid use, but I am against using stupidly. People need to know that steroids, especially where women are concerned is a "playing with fire" sort of area and I think more women need to be aware of what they're doing rather then just taking the advice of some guy in the gym who may not know whats best for her, or for her health. I've seen women use successfully and then (like the story I've listed with my friend) I've seen them use unsuccessfully and have to step out of competing for a year just to get their metabolism back on track.

I just want newbies to know something about what they're doing before leaping forward into steroid use I guess....

militantmuscle
04-17-2009, 02:57 PM
I've never worked with a girl who did tren (honestly, the thought never occurred to me) but I might ask if she is willing to try it out, I am currently working with a heavyweight fbb for the Southern USAs. She is currently on 200mg of test cypionate/wk and winstrol suspension 50mg EOD doing very well. I think if women are considering using tren for prep, they should just approach it like any other AAS, which is carefully and observe the effects and see if the negative sides that result are worth it to the individual. It's a personal choice.

Angela123
04-17-2009, 03:01 PM
thanks elite! great post.

yep...all aas have sides and you gotta expect negatives and side. you cant just say tren is great and leave it at that.

thanks for your input doll.

thepump
04-17-2009, 05:14 PM
No, I don't know how many years thepump has with tren...but I asked. Why not answer?

I just wish people can admit to their wrong doings. All I was looking for was an apology. He posted about his contest prep drug in a thread and forum specifically for women and their contest prep drugs. He then went on to advocate tren...but later claimed he was adovcating it for himself. But then said tren would be great for women..but what about sides and the negative talk? all of which are not just my opinoins...but shared by everyone else on this thread and even forum. and if you look up tren in MEDICAL books..it will be the same. it is not just an opinoin..it is the facts. Even DAVE..who is a person thepump believes in, agrees about women not using tren lol.

I simply did not appreciate it. I dont want newbies reading this and seeing that. they will get confused. so please all men...do not post your cycles in here. Yes, he is right about people having their own opinoins but i find it humorous that everyone else in this thread as well as every single other person who I have ever spoken to about tren, seems to share my opinoin about it...he seems to be very different...thinking it is so great and that it is a-okay for women to take it. That is fine that he has YEARS of experience of tren use...but again..women chem forum...so it isnt really needed. Now, if he has years of experience of tren and women use..then PLEASE...I hope he will stay and post. If that is the case, he would be a GREAT asset to this thread then.

In all seriousness..Thepump...PLEASE if you are an expert, then why not share your knowledge with us. I am being sincere here. We are always looking for individuals who have REAL LIFE experiences with certain drugs...if you have a lot of knowledge on WOMEN and TREN...then you are certainly welcome to share.

But on a side note, I am sure the men's chem forum would be great for you to help in. I will put in a good word for you with the FL over there. It seems you have extensive use of tren. And I am sure you have competed several times while using tren in your cutting cycle... so you would be of great help.

Look, Ondrea, I am not looking to start a war with you and I certainly meant no disrespect to any woman in this thread. I have known women who have used it and some that haven't, just like Allifit said, it's all about knowledge and if someone is going to use it they should learn all about it and about how it affects their body and the results they are looking for. I don't condone the use for any uneducated person, woman or man, to use it. I've trained many women, who I will keep their name anonymos because their steriod use is their business, and we have used Tren A in their prep with three first place winnings and one fourth place spot I never held myself out as an expert, just gave my opinion as everyone else has.

As for wrong doings and appologies, I agree that people should admit their wrong doings, such as publically going into another thread to post a problem rather than to simply send a pm to straigten something out that really didn't need to involve the rest of the board and could have been worked out amongst friends. Which is why I sent you a pm in the first place to discuss this and you decided to delete it without reading it and remove me and my wife as friends, which in my opinion was completley childish. So since we are not friends and I am unable to send you a pm to discuss this, I unfortunatly have to post my reponse here as to our indifferences in front of everyone which I think is ultimatly ridiculas. If you want to admit your wrong doing, I'd be more to than happy to accept it and then offer you mine.

:)

Angela123
04-17-2009, 05:24 PM
oh...well i went in that thread bc i had already commented in this thread for you to elaborate, but you had not. i didnt think you saw my comment and i was concerned about leaving up your comment with no educated back up. again..newbies. they come on here..see that you advocate and give tren a 'beerbang.' wrong message. so i wanted you to elaborate as soon as possible. I don't really PM people...well, i pm my friends but not randoms. i apologize. i guess i will pm you from now on. but not right now.

i get pm's from everyone on here...even if they are not my 'friends.' only friends can comment and view my comments wall but i do receive pm's from everyone. must have been a glitch. feel free to pm me again.

and you can feel free to talk about your client's tren use. no names have to be used. its always nice to read about personal experience.

-BLP-
04-17-2009, 05:29 PM

i did help few girls.. primo 100 mg week 7 week , eq 200 mg week for 5 weeks , 10 mg var day last 4 weeks , 10 ui insulin micronized winstrol injection a day last 3 weeks, clen 50 mcg day in split dose last 4 also , n 2ui hgh to keep mass the last 4 also .. it did work but honestly did i knew perfectly n exactly what i was doing?... sadly no , the reality is the hormonal system of a women is by far more complex, and seek for knowledge toward women steroid use have a veil of mysteries... im glad sassy n more members are here because if i did advice peoples i am slightly clueless no matter how good my intention are ... n the real tool i have is listening how the girl fell n react...

testo have better n quicker result but masculisation of a women is not everyone taste n choice, i like it , i like dayana cadeau for me she really sexy , denise masino also , dayana have more lats then me ; )

thepump
04-17-2009, 05:36 PM
oh...well i went in that thread bc i had already commented in this thread for you to elaborate, but you had not. i didnt think you saw my comment and i was concerned about leaving up your comment with no educated back up. again..newbies. they come on here..see that you advocate and give tren a 'beerbang.' wrong message. so i wanted you to elaborate as soon as possible. I don't really PM people...well, i pm my friends but not randoms. i apologize. i guess i will pm you from now on. but not right now.

i get pm's from everyone on here...even if they are not my 'friends.' only friends can comment and view my comments wall but i do receive pm's from everyone. must have been a glitch. feel free to pm me again.

and you can feel free to talk about your client's tren use. no names have to be used. its always nice to read about personal experience.

All is good. I apologize if I came off the wrong way, not meaning to do that. Sometimes when I post I don't always go back and look, hence if you would have pm'd me I would have known you had a question. Anyway, I will add you as a friend so that in the future we can get a hold of each other if needed. And as I said before, I meant no disrespect to any women and I truly hope that anyone who decides to use steriods, looks at all angles, good and bad, and makes an educated decision as what to use, and not just look at a thread and make a decision based on a beerbang. If they are that naive, they don't need to be using steriods in my mind. There were plenty of good responses and information in this thread to lead someone in the right direction.

Angela123
04-17-2009, 05:38 PM
Look, Ondrea, I am not looking to start a war with you and I certainly meant no disrespect to any woman in this thread. I have known women who have used it and some that haven't, just like Allifit said, it's all about knowledge and if someone is going to use it they should learn all about it and about how it affects their body and the results they are looking for. I don't condone the use for any uneducated person, woman or man, to use it. I've trained many women, who I will keep their name anonymos because their steriod use is their business, and we have used Tren A in their prep with three first place winnings and one fourth place spot I never held myself out as an expert, just gave my opinion as everyone else has.

As for wrong doings and appologies, I agree that people should admit their wrong doings, such as publically going into another thread to post a problem rather than to simply send a pm to straigten something out that really didn't need to involve the rest of the board and could have been worked out amongst friends. Which is why I sent you a pm in the first place to discuss this and you decided to delete it without reading it and remove me and my wife as friends, which in my opinion was completley childish. So since we are not friends and I am unable to send you a pm to discuss this, I unfortunatly have to post my reponse here as to our indifferences in front of everyone which I think is ultimatly ridiculas. If you want to admit your wrong doing, I'd be more to than happy to accept it and then offer you mine.

:)

that is perfectly fine...but your opinon that you gave..was not like everyone else's. everyone else listed pros and cons of the drugs and gave some type of educated and insightful post that held substance. all you did was say tren was great and gave it a beerbang. and that is fine pump! i am okay with you thinking that and i am fine with your opinoins.

but you changed your direction. first you said you gave a beerbang for tren bc it was drug of choice for your contest prep...then you said you are fine with it if women use it too. so i was just confused. i assumed at first you misunderstood the thread and you posted about your contest prep accidently but was too embarrassed to admit your wrong doing so you wanted to act like you were advocating tren too. dont worry. it happens. ive went into threads before and posted when i should not have posted lol.

either way...i guess i just wanted some more details from ya. no worries though. sorry to be a bitch. i guess you caught me on a bad couple of days.

Angela123
04-17-2009, 05:43 PM
All is good. I apologize if I came off the wrong way, not meaning to do that. Sometimes when I post I don't always go back and look, hence if you would have pm'd me I would have known you had a question. Anyway, I will add you as a friend so that in the future we can get a hold of each other if needed. And as I said before, I meant no disrespect to any women and I truly hope that anyone who decides to use steriods, looks at all angles, good and bad, and makes an educated decision as what to use, and not just look at a thread and make a decision based on a beerbang. If they are that naive, they don't need to be using steriods in my mind. There were plenty of good responses and information in this thread to lead someone in the right direction.

much better. good post. thanks for your input.

and yes...some people can be naive and would see a beerbang and think about using it lol. true fact. ive had skinny housewives come up to me at the gym and ask about steroids, they have probably heard about from their bf or hubby...they name names that ive never heard of before. they are like, 'should i use this." im like wtf! you dont compete or train on a regular basis...why would you want to take some hardcore steroids

scary.

thepump
04-17-2009, 05:46 PM
that is perfectly fine...but your opinon that you gave..was not like everyone else's. everyone else listed pros and cons of the drugs and gave some type of educated and insightful post that held substance. all you did was say tren was great and gave it a beerbang. and that is fine pump! i am okay with you thinking that and i am fine with your opinoins.

but you changed your direction. first you said you gave a beerbang for tren bc it was drug of choice for your contest prep...then you said you are fine with it if women use it too. so i was just confused. i assumed at first you misunderstood the thread and you posted about your contest prep accidently but was too embarrassed to admit your wrong doing so you wanted to act like you were advocating tren too. dont worry. it happens. ive went into threads before and posted when i should not have posted lol.

either way...i guess i just wanted some more details from ya. no worries though. sorry to be a bitch. i guess you caught me on a bad couple of days.

No worries, all is good. Take care.

Johnny Phenomenon
04-17-2009, 07:58 PM
I know a chick who ran tren ace for 4 weeks at 19mg EOD after dieting for 3 months, and she saw insane gains. Her sides were EXTREME though according to her. Not extreme in the dangerous sense, just extreme relative to her previous cycles - she has run a lot of cycles from what I understand.

Bigboi
04-17-2009, 08:05 PM
much better. Good post. Thanks for your input.

And yes...some people can be naive and would see a beerbang and think about using it lol. True fact. Ive had skinny housewives come up to me at the gym and ask about steroids, they have probably heard about from their bf or hubby...they name names that ive never heard of before. They are like, 'should i use this." im like wtf! You dont compete or train on a regular basis...why would you want to take some hardcore steroids

scary.
lol!

Angela123
04-17-2009, 08:36 PM
lol!

seriously. ridiculous.

back to contest prep. can anyone else chime in on primo and water weight for contest prep. i think gymdiva only did, right? well and sugargirl...she is on it now and is experiecning water weight...are you really puffy or do you just notice a little bit of excess water that normally would not be there during prep if you were not using it?

i know..some women use it and others shy away from it during prep bc fear of too much excess water weight. but if you stop it early enough and once after water depletion...any water weight would be gone, right?

also..who chooses primo over winnie for contest prep and why?

sassy69
04-18-2009, 01:20 AM
seriously. ridiculous.

back to contest prep. can anyone else chime in on primo and water weight for contest prep. i think gymdiva only did, right? well and sugargirl...she is on it now and is experiecning water weight...are you really puffy or do you just notice a little bit of excess water that normally would not be there during prep if you were not using it?

i know..some women use it and others shy away from it during prep bc fear of too much excess water weight. but if you stop it early enough and once after water depletion...any water weight would be gone, right?

also..who chooses primo over winnie for contest prep and why?

Water retention on primo? Isn't half the point of primo being that it doesn't aromatize? I think I'd be concerned about 'puffiness' on a drug that doesn't convert. If you are retaining water from anything, be sure to drop it at least 10 days before your show day.

militantmuscle
04-18-2009, 03:05 AM
That doesn't sound like primo...

The thing that sucks is most of the time, most users can't verify if the drugs we use contain the actual active ingredient we think they do, are counterfeits, or worse, substituted with a cheaper or more convenient drug.

If it is genuine methenolone, then users normally shouldn't react with water retention, but one thing to consider is that it is a DHT derivative, this may result in possible virilizing effects in women. If you are prone to these side effects, taking a 5-alpha-reductase inhibitor would be wise (finasteride, dutasteride).

Big Dave Smith
04-18-2009, 03:35 AM
Somebody I was very close to told me the following...

She didn't live Anavar. Her sources were about the best you can get and she simply had more sides than she did gains. Her favorite anabolic was REAL injectible Primobolan, but this was a few years ago before ORD. The combination of 50-100mg of Primobolan each week with 2iu of GH split up into 1iu doses AM and PM seemed to be the answer for her. She also experimented with Winstrol at very light doses, but it was more androgenic and that became noticable in the pitch of her voice and the quality of her skin.

Just trying to help! It seems like some girls respond really well and some don't... just like guys. There's another very successful female bodybuilder I know who has accidentally used a few very hardcore orals and she LOVED how they responded in her body... and she's certainly one of the more feminine, sexier female BB's out there IMHO.

I won't name names because of privacy issues. I just think everybody has to go out and see what works for them. There are compounds that I HATE using as a guy that other people seem to love. I personally hate Deca and Dianabol because of the way they respond in MY body... but listen to Romano talk about Deca and he seems to love it.

To each his and her own.

SallyAnne
04-18-2009, 11:52 AM
I love primo - but like Sistersteel mentioned, it makes me shed like a dog. I found that shampooing with Nioxin 2 x a week while on Primo totally stopped the excess shedding. The shampoo smells bad, but works. It removes DHT buildup from your scalp.

Johnny Phenomenon
04-19-2009, 12:12 PM
How do you dose your masteron (for those who have used)?

tammyp
04-24-2009, 08:19 AM
i hear tren gives you a metal taste in your mouth? true?

Bob Smith Jr.
04-24-2009, 08:50 AM
i hear tren gives you a metal taste in your mouth? true?

it can...if you knick a vein or even if you don't, some people get 'tren cough' and get the metal taste. However, I know plenty of people that have never had a problem. You can definitely tell when it kicks in though, you'll get that real aggressive, antsy feeling come upon you but everyone is different soo....you just gotta find out for yourself! ;)

Lee Penman
04-24-2009, 10:39 AM

This could be a subject for my Marked Personal series...wanna run with it?

Lee Penman
04-24-2009, 10:42 AM
GREAT point.... and since you mentioned the newbies I feel like I should say this;

Knowledge is your greatest asset when it comes to contemplating steroid use. Don't just take the word of some trainer or some random guy in the gym. Understand that for every drug you take there is a result, side effects, and a rebound. There are short and long term effects. I am in NO way shape or form against steroid use, but I am against using stupidly. People need to know that steroids, especially where women are concerned is a "playing with fire" sort of area and I think more women need to be aware of what they're doing rather then just taking the advice of some guy in the gym who may not know whats best for her, or for her health. I've seen women use successfully and then (like the story I've listed with my friend) I've seen them use unsuccessfully and have to step out of competing for a year just to get their metabolism back on track.

I just want newbies to know something about what they're doing before leaping forward into steroid use I guess....
Okay...maybe we could try something I have never done before....a double interview ....with you and Ondrea (shouldn't this be on the 18+ forum....lol!!!).
Seriously though...it may just work and...on this subject it would be VERY interesting.