PDA

View Full Version : Site Injections

RealLilSwole
04-16-2009, 04:56 PM
How do you guys feel about site injections? And, if you do them, where do you put it and what drug do you use for it?

tammyp
04-16-2009, 05:00 PM
i know NOTHING about this. I dont think you see as many women doing this as you do the men, but i could be wrong.

RealLilSwole
04-16-2009, 05:07 PM
I have tried before. I put winnie in my triceps once.....I said ONCE! LOL! That shit hurt like hell!!!! LOL! But they looked SWOLE for a few days. HAHA

thepump
04-16-2009, 05:10 PM
How do you guys feel about site injections? And, if you do them, where do you put it and what drug do you use for it?

for hgh in the shoulders
larger muscles like legs can handle the injection better than smaller part's

keep an eye on other parts. If cuts fade because of oil build up or scare tissue than stop.

every one is diffrent. Even the drug and what is put in it aka weak or dirty so on so forth. can have out of this world results in good way or bad way.

But if your looking great all ready. Go with the sure site injections. shoulders with hgh and oil in the legs like deca or EQ.

but again every one is diffrent and must go it alone and chart what happens..:beerbang:

AndroGrrL
04-16-2009, 08:09 PM
I just rotate...quad/quad/rear delt/rear delt...I've done my glutes once, but the winny crystalized quickly and I had a welt on my ass for about 3 weeks :(

fitbody
04-17-2010, 09:13 PM
i asked my coach Dave Palumbo about this
here's what he emailed me:

Site injection don't cause local growth but they do help you FEEL what you're training.

s2h
04-18-2010, 06:38 AM
How do you guys feel about site injections? And, if you do them, where do you put it and what drug do you use for it?Best thing for site growth is PEG MGF.

Bryan Hildebrand
04-19-2010, 12:03 AM
nad injecting IGF to the just trained muscles....