PDA

View Full Version : is my source legit?

tribal
02-12-2009, 05:53 PM
i just bought some clen and t3 of the brand balken pharmaceuticals..the source i speak of is not a fella on the street but i aint sure if im aloud to post the name in here

kraken
02-12-2009, 06:05 PM
I'm sure your source would love to have it's name on a public forum.

Viking
02-12-2009, 06:09 PM
If your unsure go somewhere else...

and I mean get another source

militantmuscle
02-12-2009, 06:25 PM
tribal, it is good etiquette to not mention any names, despite their conduct.

If you need any help, I can point you in the right direction, send me a PM.

BigJBoss
02-12-2009, 06:30 PM
How is it good etiquette not to mention a sources name? If they are a private source, then I understand 100% and agree with you fully. But for the sake of argument, lets say it is not, lets say since he gave no info we will assume that it is a source from a source board who already has their name out. Now, that source is not hear to defend him/herself BUT if a member truly has a bunk product, would it not be good etiquette to share that information? If the memebr does not, then somebody in this very thread could et bunk products from the same source when it could have been avoided. On the other hand though, what if the product is the real deal, 100% legit, now is it also not good etiquette to say so, helping others know that the source in question is not gtg? (Assuming of course that the source is on open forums as stated above)

Not trying to fight, just discuss different opinions.

tribal
02-12-2009, 06:39 PM
I'm sure your source would love to have it's name on a public forum.
guy thats why i DIDNT post the name

tribal
02-12-2009, 06:44 PM
sent the PM but i have no clue if it went through

milkhouse
02-15-2009, 08:41 PM

I have that same thoughts. Can I shoot you a pm

needtogetaas
02-15-2009, 11:12 PM
I would think the otc forum is not even the right place to ask this anyway.

Bacon Boy
02-17-2009, 11:04 PM
I would think the otc forum is not even the right place to ask this anyway.

Clen isn't over the counter!

indianamonster1986
02-17-2009, 11:10 PM
Well do you feel anything when you take it. Its funny because this mother fucker DogVet was selling fake 200mcg superclen. He eventually got busted from this selling a DEA agent fake gear. I guess he also took ip amps and put them in bottles and labeled them DogVet and claimed they where test E/Deca mix when it was just test E, and Test Prop/Tren, when it was just test prop. The guy was a dirt bag.

RazorRipped
02-18-2009, 12:07 AM

Nothing for nothing. But offering to give sources ISN'T the smartest thing to do, especially being a Forum leader on a board.

Spauldo
02-18-2009, 12:11 AM
If its Balken Im sure its that online peice of shit scammer. You all know what I am talking about. No need to say the name.

milkhouse
02-25-2009, 08:03 PM
Nothing for nothing. But offering to give sources ISN'T the smartest thing to do, especially being a Forum leader on a board.

I don't know squat from squat, but why is it such a no-no to help people out? I mean I had one and only one source and now I think they changed their name and site. I of course do not know the new site addy. So now all of the sudden I'm screwed because he or any one of you decide that you can not help. I just don't get. I am trying my hardest to be a bodybuilder and now I have product I can't use because I refuse to start a cycle without the proper pct in line. So I ask you now what?
BTW I'm not trying to cause problems or be a dick, I just wan to get reliable product.
Thanks for any response.
-milkhouse

Jer
02-25-2009, 08:16 PM
I don't know squat from squat, but why is it such a no-no to help people out? I mean I had one and only one source and now I think they changed their name and site. I of course do not know the new site addy. So now all of the sudden I'm screwed because he or any one of you decide that you can not help. I just don't get. I am trying my hardest to be a bodybuilder and now I have product I can't use because I refuse to start a cycle without the proper pct in line. So I ask you now what?
BTW I'm not trying to cause problems or be a dick, I just wan to get reliable product.
Thanks for any response.
-milkhouse
Do your due diligence and find one like 99% of the people out there. Nothing in Bodybuilding is handed to you, so why should a source be handed to you?

It ain't hard. Put the research in and you'll find half a dozen easy.

TUFF
02-25-2009, 10:15 PM
There is a forum out there with several "Board Sponsors" that sell gear. There are even sticky post on each one where people rave about the service. How are you to know that is legit?

shredded08
02-25-2009, 11:00 PM
There is a forum out there with several "Board Sponsors" that sell gear. There are even sticky post on each one where people rave about the service. How are you to know that is legit?

you buy their stuff and see if it works...even reliable sources mess up and not one of them is gonna have 100% positive feedback...you buy at your own risk

milkhouse
02-26-2009, 04:37 AM
Do your due diligence and find one like 99% of the people out there. Nothing in Bodybuilding is handed to you, so why should a source be handed to you?

It ain't hard. Put the research in and you'll find half a dozen easy.

When did I ask for one? I have some others that I know of but was wondering if they were legit. I still don't understand why its an issue?

collegelinebacker31
02-26-2009, 02:53 PM
bro get used to ppl breaking your balls on forums like this. if your not a genious about AAS then you get treated like shit. been there done that...i suggest you do as much research as possible. took me over a year to find a couple of good 100% trusted sources. good luck.

Johnny Phenomenon
02-26-2009, 05:18 PM

lol

Johnny Phenomenon
02-26-2009, 05:20 PM
bro get used to ppl breaking your balls on forums like this. if your not a genius about AAS then you get treated like shit. been there done that...i suggest you do as much research as possible. took me over a year to find a couple of good 100% trusted sources. good luck.

Not true. People get tired of reading the same questions over and over, when a simple search of the same forum would find a thread of virtually the same name, asking the same questions.

collegelinebacker31
02-26-2009, 06:45 PM
Not true. People get tired of reading the same questions over and over, when a simple search of the same forum would find a thread of virtually the same name, asking the same questions.

ya i know what your saying. and i agree people need to do more research and use the search function more, but still its hard to find specific answers to specific questions all the time. thats when us youngsters turn to you experienced fellas.

milkhouse
02-26-2009, 07:11 PM
it's not like I haven't done research. I am constantly reading about these things and trying to learn more about what the hell I put in my body. It's when I can rattle off 10 sites that claim they sell stuff and I'm sure they do but the last thing I want to do is come off cycle and think I'm set in my pct and then I start using bunk products and now am facing a gyno issue. Ya know?

gman
02-26-2009, 07:50 PM
I haven't done steroids, but I am thinking the best way to get them is to go ask a ripped cop where he gets his. lol

milkhouse
02-26-2009, 09:12 PM
HAHAHA! I'll just ask BIG RON!

Jer
02-26-2009, 10:21 PM
When did I ask for one? I have some others that I know of but was wondering if they were legit. I still don't understand why its an issue?

Sorry bro, I didn't mean to direct that at you. It was more meant as a general statement regarding the question you posed.

How do you know? That's the chance you take, because unfortunately our government knows whats best for us.:rolleyes:

Jer
02-26-2009, 10:23 PM
..i suggest you do as much research as possible. took me over a year to find a couple of good 100% trusted sources. good luck.

See, that's what I'm saying. You put your time in and found what you were looking for.

That's how it's done.

RazorRipped
02-27-2009, 12:09 AM
I don't know squat from squat, but why is it such a no-no to help people out?

Are you fucking kidding me? How about a forum leader gives you a bad source? Don't you think that would be reflective of the staff on this board? You know, scandal and all.

Further, it's fucking stupid to post saying "Send me a PM, I'll hook you up".

Like he knows you AREN'T a fucking cop? Genius!

LOL. I would give you the fucking time of day!

jacshelb
02-27-2009, 02:34 AM
There is a board out there that specifically is there to check the validity of sources. This sort of question would be suited there, but not here. It's a choice of what a person wants put out there. Perhaps such a forum is what elite316 was referring to.

RazorRipped
02-27-2009, 03:20 AM
There is a board out there that specifically is there to check the validity of sources. This sort of question would be suited there, but not here. It's a choice of what a person wants put out there. Perhaps such a forum is what elite316 was referring to.

While I respect your diplomacy, what you are referring to is highly unlikely. If that was the case, he'd come right out and say go to that specific board, since they are a board sponsor here. He did not do that, but said he's send the person in the right direction. Fucking genius! How about the source he sent the guy to all of a sudden goes bad, and the member gets scammed? Don't think it hasn't happened before? It's happened plenty of times on boards buddy.Huge scandals, and something a new board like this doesn't need!

Further, like I stated above already. How about this guy is a fucking cop? Do you seriously thinks it's smart to offer to "send someone in the right direction" you haven't a fucking clue who they are? Again, fucking genius!

ORD 2 is under way as I type this. FEDs have been trying to hack boards for months now. Joining up and trying to "get in" with the "in crowd". This member could very well be a FED for all we know.

I think I'm clear on my position here, and I'll continue to defend it!

milkhouse
02-27-2009, 05:52 AM
Are you fucking kidding me? How about a forum leader gives you a bad source? Don't you think that would be reflective of the staff on this board? You know, scandal and all.

Further, it's fucking stupid to post saying "Send me a PM, I'll hook you up".

Like he knows you AREN'T a fucking cop? Genius!

LOL. I would give you the fucking time of day!

LOL. I don't think he said "I'll hook you up" I agree that it might not be wise, but he is just helping. That is more than most people do. I know if he did give me a bad source, I"d like to think I wouldn't hold him accountable.
So I guess I understand not giving out sources, but the title of the thread is is my source legit?
So is this an acceptable question, how do I know if I have good product? Especially for something like cytomel.

NPCKnight
02-27-2009, 07:00 AM
MILKHOUSE and anyone else who is whining about not being given free sources. Are you familiar with ORD? Before that nobody gave a fuck, it was openly advertised and a lot of people talked and passed along info that didnt need to be out in the open. A lot of people got FUCKED for it.
This is why you take your own risks and do your own research, especially if no one knows who you are! Get a clue bro!

NPCKnight
02-27-2009, 07:04 AM
Youd like to think you wouldnt hold him accountable but lets get real. If you trust someone to give you any sort of information...and you get burned on it...you are going to be pissed off and it will probably lead to one big headache that is out there for anyone to see. Get cytomel in pill form and judge if it works. Then if it was good....get it again from the same guy. Its not rocket science.
I'll even give you a hint...dont fuck with cytomel or even clen in liquid solutions if you dont have to. With mcg, it is impossible to dose that shit correctly.

militantmuscle
02-27-2009, 10:24 AM
While I respect your diplomacy, what you are referring to is highly unlikely. If that was the case, he'd come right out and say go to that specific board, since they are a board sponsor here. He did not do that, but said he's send the person in the right direction. Fucking genius! How about the source he sent the guy to all of a sudden goes bad, and the member gets scammed? Don't think it hasn't happened before? It's happened plenty of times on boards buddy.Huge scandals, and something a new board like this doesn't need!

Further, like I stated above already. How about this guy is a fucking cop? Do you seriously thinks it's smart to offer to "send someone in the right direction" you haven't a fucking clue who they are? Again, fucking genius!

ORD 2 is under way as I type this. FEDs have been trying to hack boards for months now. Joining up and trying to "get in" with the "in crowd". This member could very well be a FED for all we know.

I think I'm clear on my position here, and I'll continue to defend it!

I understand your concern, and I'm aware of the current political situation.

I didn't send him to any underground sources, I specifically said, google steroids and you can get somewhat of an estimate at steroid.com. Nothing the LE doesn't already know.

You can ask him yourself. It's not like I gave out WU info or e-mails. Any LE individual will be sorely disappointed if he tries to access my computer.

thepump
02-27-2009, 05:17 PM

i pm you bro maby i u can point me in the right direction.

thanks

Anthony
02-27-2009, 05:36 PM
MILKHOUSE and anyone else who is whining about not being given free sources. Are you familiar with ORD? Before that nobody gave a fuck, it was openly advertised and a lot of people talked and passed along info that didnt need to be out in the open. A lot of people got FUCKED for it.
This is why you take your own risks and do your own research, especially if no one knows who you are! Get a clue bro!

What is ORD? Operation Rabid Dingo? I get the concept, what is the acronym?

Jer
02-27-2009, 06:30 PM
What is ORD? Operation Rabid Dingo? I get the concept, what is the acronym?
Operation Raw Deal

milkhouse
02-27-2009, 06:41 PM

Ok for another time, I WAS NOT asking for a source. Again though I do see your point, and as I said before I have done research and will continue to. I am merely concerned about the gyno issue which probably will not be an issue. Nonetheless, I was kind of expecting me to say **** is my source I'm wondering if they have decent product. Again if I get screwed I guess I get screwed.
Thanks for the response though. Like I said I am always willing to learn something.

thesourcecheck.com
02-28-2009, 12:48 AM

That would be mine. Listen, thats one of the reasons I'm here is to provide an outlet for RXMuscle to send those kind of questions/concerns to. TSC is all about checking sources and keeping good bros from gettin scammed. Hell, I'd like to think that I'll put a dent in scamming soon enough. I already know for certain that several people have saved $100's becasue of TSC and that makes me feel damn proud. :D

needtogetaas
02-28-2009, 02:29 AM
That would be mine. Listen, thats one of the reasons I'm here is to provide an outlet for RXMuscle to send those kind of questions/concerns to. TSC is all about checking sources and keeping good bros from gettin scammed. Hell, I'd like to think that I'll put a dent in scamming soon enough. I already know for certain that several people have saved $100's becasue of TSC and that makes me feel damn proud. :D
:D good shit bro. Great to have a sponsor like this around

milkhouse
02-28-2009, 01:10 PM

WOW!!! Now that's what I'm talking about.
:D
THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the response bro!!!!!!

militantmuscle
02-28-2009, 02:55 PM
Guys,

Razor means well, the nature of what we do makes it necessary for us to have a don't ask don't tell policy, and its best to follow it.

Just for the record, one more time, I didn't give out sources, or any information, I merely helped the guy check for competitive prices at very public websites.

And for you guys PMing me about sources, that is not what I meant by pointing in the right direction. If you look at the first post, the tile was IS MY SOURCE LEGIT? not can you recommend any sources to me?

And I wasn't aware of the source check sponsor, I honestly don't even know if he was officially a board sponsor when I replied to the original post on this thread. Which is why I decided to help someone from getting screwed over.

chris d
02-28-2009, 03:57 PM
Hey razor, I hear were your coming from, But quit being such a smart ass bitch about everything we all know your god like wisdom is helpful but your smart ass attitude we all can do without!

Johnny Phenomenon
02-28-2009, 04:55 PM
Hey razor, I hear were your coming from, But quit being such a smart ass bitch about everything we all know your god like wisdom is helpful but your smart ass attitude we all can do without!

Steeeeeeeeeeeerrrrriikkkkeeeeeeee one!

Grow up bro. Seriously, like does it hurt your feelings when RR doesn't give you a pat on the ass when he tells you how it is? I don't agree with how things are said at times. Guess what though, this is a section of the forum where people inject exogenous amounts of hormones into their bodies, so they might be a bit irritable....just sayin'

milkhouse
02-28-2009, 06:05 PM
Seriously. I appreciate everyone's opinion in here and RR knows what he is talking about. I just think that alot of the noobs(including me) just don't want to get ripped off #1, and #2 are just looking more for guidance from people that know what they are talking about.
YA KNOW

RazorRipped
03-01-2009, 04:39 PM

And who the fuck are you? Further who the fuck is talking to you?

Trolls aren't wanted here.

Infraction #1 coming your way!

Bacon Boy
03-01-2009, 04:46 PM

HAHA Sounds like someone is going under the bridge!

ANABOLIC1
03-01-2009, 05:07 PM

You're a little bitch. Why you even here? This is a real bodybuilder's board. Not for natty pussies.

Swiper
03-01-2009, 05:25 PM

RazorRipped, who do you think you are? do you think you're some kind of guru with 20 years of personal experience and knowledge? go fuck off you amateur!!

LMAO!!!

milkhouse
03-01-2009, 06:01 PM
Well there goes this thread.

Bacon Boy
03-01-2009, 06:10 PM
RazorRipped, who do you think you are? do you think you're some kind of guru with 20 years of personal experience and knowledge? go fuck off you amateur!!

LMAO!!!

How about you go fuck yourself anyone can act tough on the INTERNET, RR is doing his job, thanks for making this thread look like shit even more by putting some form of defecation you thought was idea on display for everyone to see it...

Swiper
03-01-2009, 06:22 PM
How about you go fuck yourself anyone can act tough on the INTERNET, RR is doing his job, thanks for making this thread look like shit even more by putting some form of defecation you thought was idea on display for everyone to see it...

Dude, it was a joke. I'm a Mod. @ www.RazorRipped.com and I am a friend of Bobby's.

Bacon Boy
03-01-2009, 06:42 PM
Dude, it was a joke. I'm a Mod. @ www.RazorRipped.com (http://www.RazorRipped.com) and I am a friend of Bobby's.

Haha my bad bro lol, I just don't like seeing people disrespect mods, I guess I put my foot in my mouth there lol

Swiper
03-01-2009, 06:45 PM
Haha my bad bro lol, I just don't like seeing people disrespect mods, I guess I put my foot in my mouth there lol

yeah i know what you mean. no problem.

gman
03-01-2009, 07:01 PM
too much prohormones, I guess, BB

chris d
03-01-2009, 07:22 PM

Hey Razor Fuck You and your cock sucking little buddie Anabolic1! You can dish the shit out but you can't take it back. I know plenty of little pussies like you 2 but I guarntee you would not say that shit to my face. You 2 boys talk tough on the computer but thats about as far as it will go for you 2 Homos. (Fuck off pussies and Fuck your infractions)

Bacon Boy
03-01-2009, 07:25 PM
too much prohormones, I guess, BB

Haha maybe, if someone ever appears to cross someone who I respect I may tend to lashout, God help the soul if someone were to cross you or Rich lol, I need to watch out soemtimes, sorry again swiper

Bacon Boy
03-01-2009, 07:26 PM
Hey Razor Fuck You and your cock sucking little buddie Anabolic1! You can dish the shit out but you can't take it back. I know plenty of little pussies like you 2 but I guarntee you would not say that shit to my face. You 2 boys talk tough on the computer but thats about as far as it will go for you 2 Homos. (Fuck off pussies and Fuck your infractions)

I would I honestly don't care who you think you are...:rolleyes: You are kinda cute when you act tough

Aries
03-01-2009, 07:28 PM
Hey Razor Fuck You and your cock sucking little buddie Anabolic1! You can dish the shit out but you can't take it back. I know plenty of little pussies like you 2 but I guarntee you would not say that shit to my face. You 2 boys talk tough on the computer but thats about as far as it will go for you 2 Homos. (Fuck off pussies and Fuck your infractions)...:eek:

Swiper
03-01-2009, 07:29 PM

wow, why r u are so mad? what did RR do to U?

gman
03-01-2009, 07:30 PM

This guy's source is obviously legit!!!

militantmuscle
03-01-2009, 07:37 PM

Hey chris d, show some respect to Razor, you may disagree with him or have an opinion about him, but he IS the forum leader for Chemical Enhancement, in which you are posting in. Keep that in mind.

If you feel really strongly about him and want to let it out, you are more than welcome to post in the pit.

chris d
03-01-2009, 07:40 PM
wow, why r u are so mad? what did RR do to U?
Look Guys my problem with this guy is some body was asking for advice in return, someone was trying to help this person out then RR steps in and has to play God and try to beat the poor guy down for trying to help out. I think if you have a problem with a guy or the way he tries to help out then say so with respect not like he is some kinda of asswipe. I have no tolerance for ass holes like that and if he wants to act like that then he needs to be treated with lack of respect back, if he wants to kick me off for it so be it, but like I said I do not tolerate asswipes like this. thats it. (Elite316 I am talking about the way he handled your situation and you are right.)

chris d
03-01-2009, 07:46 PM
This guy's source is obviously legit!!!
G-man I like that...

militantmuscle
03-01-2009, 07:53 PM
chris d, I understand where you are coming from, but we can't just start saying fuck this and fuck that or the thread goes to shit. Razor is just looking out, he's not making a personal attack, and I clarified the matter.

Razor does have a colorful personality (haha) but its not like what he said was wrong, there was just some misunderstanding, that's all. This isn't the first time Razor and I have had a misunderstanding, it probably won't be the last, but it's cool because we both respect each other and we will communicate in a respectful manner and try to find a solution/agreement.

If you do want to vent without having to worry about your language, the Pit is where to do it.

ANABOLIC1
03-01-2009, 08:00 PM

Not only WOULD I say it to your face, but it'd be right before I broke said face.

Aries
03-01-2009, 08:00 PM
Not only WOULD I say it to your face, but it'd be right before I broke said face.easy hoss

ANABOLIC1
03-01-2009, 08:09 PM
easy hoss

Good point - ChrisD, I am in the PIT if you want me.

For the record, nothing I said was as bad as what he said.

And, it still stands.

Swiper
03-01-2009, 08:14 PM
Look Guys my problem with this guy is some body was asking for advice in return, someone was trying to help this person out then RR steps in and has to play God and try to beat the poor guy down for trying to help out. I think if you have a problem with a guy or the way he tries to help out then say so with respect not like he is some kinda of asswipe. I have no tolerance for ass holes like that and if he wants to act like that then he needs to be treated with lack of respect back, if he wants to kick me off for it so be it, but like I said I do not tolerate asswipes like this. thats it. (Elite316 I am talking about the way he handled your situation and you are right.)

i hear ya man, I didn't like RR's attitude either at first, but RR is RR. He even scolded me too at times, but soon you'll get to know him and respect him. It just takes time. trust me. soon you'll see the light. just give it time. He is really a nice guy. trust me. And no I'm not kissing ass, just telling it like it is.

chris d
03-01-2009, 08:56 PM
Not only WOULD I say it to your face, but it'd be right before I broke said face.
You make me laugh, Im not wasting any more time on this issue and no you started this shit when you called me out, you and rr started talking trash first, remember that shit. p.s I hope you punch better than you speak.

ANABOLIC1
03-01-2009, 09:08 PM
You make me laugh, Im not wasting any more time on this issue and no you started this shit when you called me out, you and rr started talking trash first, remember that shit. p.s I hope you punch better than you speak.

I am very good with my fists....though my speaking skills are pretty good too.

I am also good with other instruments as well, but since this isn't the PIT, I'll leave those to your imagination.

RazorRipped
03-01-2009, 09:29 PM

Infractions #2.

I did absolutely nothing to you. Said nothing to you. Nor do I know you.

RazorRipped
03-01-2009, 09:32 PM
Thread under review.

BABOON
03-01-2009, 09:36 PM
Edit2 : Fuck it, I'll just PM him

Edit: A1 - You know you can't just outright insult people, even on MD we never did that shit.