PDA

View Full Version : Quick pics tonight

Lenny
04-16-2009, 11:15 PM
No full body pics yet, but plan on having the wife snap some full body 6 week out pics on Sunday...so thought I would toss out a couple phone pics that I took tonight at home after a carb depleted training session, but hey who isn't carb depleted at this point:D DQ Blizzard, sounds so good, but I will eat my lean beef like a good boy!

Luka Treska
04-16-2009, 11:18 PM
looking good bro, legs look great, abs too. I suspect in 4 weeks you'll be good to go.

latimus
04-17-2009, 01:21 AM
lighting is alitle to shadowing. but overall you look great. 4 weeks is plenty of time. nice seperation in the quads!

Mike Marcano
04-17-2009, 02:20 AM
Look great....seem right on target...the next few weeks you will see some crazy changes!

BigJD69
04-17-2009, 02:37 AM
Looking Good bro!!!

Lenny
04-18-2009, 08:30 AM
looking good bro, legs look great, abs too. I suspect in 4 weeks you'll be good to go.

Thanks bro....you as well. Been pretty cool watching you transform in your prep!

lighting is alitle to shadowing. but overall you look great. 4 weeks is plenty of time. nice seperation in the quads!

Thanks Big Latimus!

Look great....seem right on target...the next few weeks you will see some crazy changes!

Thanks for the comments and I hope to see the big changes..stick to the plan and hopefully that is what will happen.

Looking Good bro!!!

Thanks

billytrainer
04-18-2009, 05:46 PM
nice work man....whats ur stats & show your doin??? looking rite on!

buster12
04-18-2009, 05:48 PM
look great! Constructive critisizm: Your huge delts make your chest look a tad shallow, but not so much that it makes a huge difference. Other than that you look great!

gymrat9929
04-20-2009, 05:35 PM
atta boy!

Lets get a session in soon!

you know the drill .... train hard .... eat hard ... rest ... repeat!

Lenny
04-20-2009, 06:19 PM
Pics as of 4-19. By the way, I am 5'6, 175lbs. I am not a bigger poster on this board, just come and lurk to learn some new things with the sport of bodybuilding.

Yes, Big James....we do need to get a training session in. I will call you this week. Keep kicking ass bro!

Luka Treska
04-20-2009, 06:23 PM
Dude, you look great in the new set of pics. Hard, dry and the legs are sick. Best of luck man.

Lenny
04-20-2009, 09:27 PM
Dude, you look great in the new set of pics. Hard, dry and the legs are sick. Best of luck man.

Thanks Bro, that is the name of the game - PROGRESSION anyway we can get it!

svtmuscle
04-20-2009, 09:43 PM
damn man good luck you look awesome!

RealLilSwole
04-20-2009, 09:45 PM
You look great! WHat show you training for?

Lenny
04-20-2009, 10:50 PM
damn man good luck you look awesome!

Thanks bro!

You look great! WHat show you training for?

Thanks....I am training to be the best middleweight possible. The Muscle Mayhem Championships on May 30. I will go from that point on to see on. Need to finish strong first!

Lenny
04-20-2009, 10:52 PM
atta boy!

Lets get a session in soon!

you know the drill .... train hard .... eat hard ... rest ... repeat!

And that drill knows us! Just another day in the books! We will get a session in soon. I will text you Big J. By the way...I want to eat the whole jar of natty peanut butter, but I am just gonna say NO:(

mdvsony
04-21-2009, 08:31 AM
wowsers!

look at the leg sep. keep it up matey!

hulk7280
04-21-2009, 08:47 AM
look great.. need to work on that back double pose.. your leg placement is wrong

try doing it like the attatched pic

The Big Sexy
04-21-2009, 08:52 AM
Looking good man!!!

HeavyDutyGuy
04-21-2009, 12:41 PM
You look great. Work on the posing, 'you're hiding what you should be showing, open up, show dem the the whole thing, the whole body'.

vboissiere
04-21-2009, 03:14 PM
Your body changes very quickly!!! Looking great.

gymrat9929
04-21-2009, 04:26 PM
This guy is a genetic freak thats for sure ... but let me tell you guys this is not all gentics. This boy rocks the gym and trains like there is no tomorrow. He is the consumate bodybuilder with extensive knowledge on diet, training and ... most importantly ... the mental aspects that go along. I love having bigT as a training partner and friend because he knows exactly what to say to keep me mentally focused on the task at hand. He exudes confidence and builds it up in his fellow bbs'. Im super lucky to have known this guy for almost 10 years ... and in those 10 years ... he has always been a positive influence on me and my path in bodybuilding.

your the best big T!:cool: we are gonna rock this mayhem show brotha!

Lenny
04-21-2009, 11:44 PM
look great.. need to work on that back double pose.. your leg placement is wrong

try doing it like the attatched pic

Thanks...and I got 6 weeks to work on fine tuning my posing. Thanks for the pic.

Looking good man!!!

Thanks.

You look great. Work on the posing, 'you're hiding what you should be showing, open up, show dem the the whole thing, the whole body'.

Thanks bro...yes need to fine tune all posing and not hide anything!

Your body changes very quickly!!! Looking great.

That is the plan and to bring the best I can to stage.

Lenny
04-21-2009, 11:54 PM
This guy is a genetic freak thats for sure ... but let me tell you guys this is not all gentics. This boy rocks the gym and trains like there is no tomorrow. He is the consumate bodybuilder with extensive knowledge on diet, training and ... most importantly ... the mental aspects that go along. I love having bigT as a training partner and friend because he knows exactly what to say to keep me mentally focused on the task at hand. He exudes confidence and builds it up in his fellow bbs'. Im super lucky to have known this guy for almost 10 years ... and in those 10 years ... he has always been a positive influence on me and my path in bodybuilding.

your the best big T!:cool: we are gonna rock this mayhem show brotha!

Likewise my friend. What you said about me I could say the same about you. You work your butt off in and out of the gym...it shows with your physique! We feed off each other, and that is what this brotherhood is about sometimes. Mayhem will be a blast because we will make the most of it!

Still want to eat that whole jar of Natty PB:( But I will just say NO again!