PDA

View Full Version : Fruit Punch Fiberlyze rusty orange color?

pmelies
07-08-2012, 02:25 PM
I just received a couple of tubs of Fruit Punch Fiberlyze and they're way different than the tubs I've had before. The color can be described as a rusty orange (dirty looking) and the flavor is god awful (completely different than the sweet fruit punch flavor I'm used to). Did something change in the formula or did I get a bad batch?

Rambo2
07-10-2012, 08:32 AM
there was a change in the formula, the new one is much more fine powder and tastes/looks different

it sounds like you have the new one

pmelies
07-13-2012, 01:58 AM
Actually my wife asked me tonight if it might be the Lemonade flavor instead of the fruit punch. I don't care for lemonade but I do believe that might be it. I'll post a picture of it tomorrow to see if anyone can verify this by color alone.

Jameson829
07-15-2012, 12:50 PM
I think there has been a labeling issue because I bought a fruit punch and it has the rusty orange color but taste EXACTLY like the lemonade

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Curt James
07-15-2012, 01:29 PM
there was a change in the formula, the new one is much more fine powder and tastes/looks different

it sounds like you have the new one

Agreed. There's another thread that addresses the same topic. I'll see if I can find it.

Curt James
07-15-2012, 01:37 PM
Found it.

http://forums.rxmuscle.com/showthread.php?63876-Has-Fiberlyze-been-changed

New manufacturer and new flavoring system per robofsteel.

Of course that doesn't negate the possibility that it's a mislabeled Lemonade, but I doubt it.

Friendly Milkshake
07-19-2012, 04:00 PM
the fruit punch flavor i received last month was surely fruit punch and very tasty i might add