PDA

View Full Version : Off Topic Radio (04-17-09): BLP and Laura Moore

Jeff The Producer
04-17-2009, 12:40 AM
http://www.rxmuscle.com/images/stories/site/ot-banner-200x78.png

Forum member extraordinaire BLP is back to update Off Topic on his crazy life.

Laura Moore, "The Sex Diva" drops by to finally determine if Carl has latent homosexual issues...

OFF TOPIC RADIO airs on THURSDAY, April 16nd, 2009 at 10 PM EST / 7 PM PST and is hosted by Carl Lanore and Aaron Singerman. Just go to RXMUSCLE.com and click on the RADIO page of the website or simply click on the following link to join the party:

http://www.rxmuscle.com/off-topic.html

On-Demand Replays and Podcasts will be available 24/7 for your convenience.

SpeedoGuido
04-17-2009, 01:43 AM
No Chris Bell?

Aaron Singerman
04-17-2009, 04:52 AM
No Chris Bell?

Next week... we had some scheduling issues.

This was a fun episode to record, though... BLP is always awesome, and Laura is going to be adding something new bi-monthly (or so) to the show!

SpeedoGuido
04-17-2009, 02:06 PM
Aaron,

Please keep us updated on your surgery. I have the same problem.... no gyno but flabby, old guy pecs.

Tell Carl we are sorry to hear about his dad's passing. My dad is 83 so I can really relate to his story.

Can't wait for the Chris Bell episode. I saw BFS four times and I think it's the most important movie for the sport since Pumping Iron. BTW, I'm natural and I guess Chris' journey is similar to mine.

Laura is going to be adding something new bi-monthly (or so) to the show!

Personally I can do without hearing about peoples sexual problems and such... but hey if everyone else thinks it's cool then go for it I guess. I suppose I can skip through that part. I'd rather hear you & Carl just hanging & talking. I find it much more entertaining!

Keep up the excellent work bro!:beerbang:

JWolfe
04-17-2009, 07:40 PM
Next week... we had some scheduling issues.

This was a fun episode to record, though... BLP is always awesome, and Laura is going to be adding something new bi-monthly (or so) to the show!

Thats great, I was hoping you would have Chris Bell on soon.

zx
04-18-2009, 06:15 AM
Strangely enough, this is becoming my favorite BB show ★★★★★

Aaron Singerman
04-18-2009, 09:20 PM
Strangely enough, this is becoming my favorite BB show ★★★★★

Wow! Considering the quality of the other shows, that's a HUGE complement! Thanks!

Aaron Singerman
04-18-2009, 09:24 PM
Hey bro... As soon as I get to a computer (I'm using my iPhone), I have a reply for you.

Aaron,

Please keep us updated on your surgery. I have the same problem.... no gyno but flabby, old guy pecs.

Tell Carl we are sorry to hear about his dad's passing. My dad is 83 so I can really relate to his story.

Can't wait for the Chris Bell episode. I saw BFS four times and I think it's the most important movie for the sport since Pumping Iron. BTW, I'm natural and I guess Chris' journey is similar to mine.

Personally I can do without hearing about peoples sexual problems and such... but hey if everyone else thinks it's cool then go for it I guess. I suppose I can skip through that part. I'd rather hear you & Carl just hanging & talking. I find it much more entertaining!

Aaron Singerman
04-20-2009, 01:50 AM
Aaron,

About the surgery:
I certainly will... Final consult on the 30th, then the surgery on the 6th. I'll be doing the whole thing under local anesthesia (because it's cheaper), and honestly, that makes me slightly nervous!

Sex talk:
We are still experimenting with the format of the show... If it's not popular, we'll do away with it. Oh and I enjoy the first 15 minutes of BS the best too!

Chris Bell:
We definitely plan to have him on... Since the last show he's been MIA. I'm not sure if he's out of town... Hopefully we'll have everything back on track for Thursday!

Cogrick2
04-26-2009, 12:07 PM
I also predict that I will not enjoy hearing about other people's sexual problems, although I enjoyed hearing Laura discuss Carl's supposed problems, and her attempts to get Aaron to talk. :)

Props to Aaron for talking openly about his surgery. I hope you decide that it was worth the money.

AmyLynn
04-27-2009, 03:32 PM
I also predict that I will not enjoy hearing about other people's sexual problems, although I enjoyed hearing Laura discuss Carl's supposed problems, and her attempts to get Aaron to talk. :)

Props to Aaron for talking openly about his surgery. I hope you decide that it was worth the money.

Lol........there is a chance talking could interfere with the actual doing part, no man is gonna risk that!

triceptor
04-27-2009, 03:36 PM
Lol........there is a chance talking could interfere with the actual doing part, no man is gonna risk that!

Now there's a women who know where the true power lies.... so much wisdom yet so young LOL.

Carl