PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for the help!

smallboulders
04-17-2009, 07:32 PM
Has anyone tried Creatine loads for a show? What were your results like?

Here is what I am thinking of doing. My contest is may 2nd. I stopped my creatine 1 month out for my body to adjust. Tomorrow is 2 weeks from d-day so I will start taking creatine (micronized mono hydrate) for the duration. The theory is it will pull available water into my muscles makin me look full but at the same time get rid of the sub-Q water. I dont seem to get much sub-Q from micronised creatine. Any help from someone who has been there would be great.

sassy69
04-18-2009, 01:33 AM
Have you experimented w/ that so you know how you'll react w/ it? I've never actually heard of anyone doing that to fill out. Just using a well-timed carb up along w/ a water depletion, possibly some sodium manipulation.

militantmuscle
04-18-2009, 03:10 AM
I was one of the people who believed creatine had water retention effects on athletes and etc., but I a firm believer now having tried it with one of my athletes and it is fantastic. I'm going to ask his permission to post some photos and let you see the results.

sassy69
04-18-2009, 04:41 AM
I was one of the people who believed creatine had water retention effects on athletes and etc., but I a firm believer now having tried it with one of my athletes and it is fantastic. I'm going to ask his permission to post some photos and let you see the results.

Can you include the protocol?

militantmuscle
04-18-2009, 07:18 PM
Not really much of a protocol. I had my guy load up on 20g for the first 4-5 days, and then use 10g split into two doses each day after that, we will post pics of him in a depleted state and after the load tomorrow morning. He will be using micronized creatine monohydrate from SKW Labs right up to the day of the show (at least right up until we cut out water).