PDA

View Full Version : power

TheJackHammer
02-12-2009, 06:57 PM
1. what is the most powerful pro-hormone on the market today?
2. what is the best pro-hormone(meaning best bang for ur buck)?

J2jud
02-13-2009, 09:18 AM
1. what is the most powerful pro-hormone on the market today?
2. what is the best pro-hormone(meaning best bang for ur buck)?

First, it's hard to say whats the "most powerful" pro-hormone. Most would consider superdrol and phera clones to be the most powerful. The best bang for your buck, is hard to say. It really depends on the goals that are trying to be accomplished. EPI is pretty versatile and Phera is one of my favorite mass builders.

JustLuke
02-13-2009, 12:32 PM
^^^X2, be more specific on your goals.

TheJackHammer
02-13-2009, 01:01 PM
im just looking for general info with this tread. i just want some good products and i can look back on and deside when i get to wanting different goals. as of right now i would like to still bulk but i dont want to gain any more bf. im going to start getting ready in may for a contest in august, and when that comes i would like to know what ph's i could take to help with that?

J2jud
02-14-2009, 01:01 AM
im just looking for general info with this tread. i just want some good products and i can look back on and deside when i get to wanting different goals. as of right now i would like to still bulk but i dont want to gain any more bf. im going to start getting ready in may for a contest in august, and when that comes i would like to know what ph's i could take to help with that?

For right now, bulking can be accomplished without the acquiring of BF, but you will have to be more careful with your diet choices. I'd recommend maybe the use of Phera and low dosed Halo.

To help with your cut, I'd highly recommend the use of EPI + Super 11-TEST/11-OXO. A very high fat metabolizing and muscle saving stack that can harden you up as well.

MusclesMarinara
02-16-2009, 03:04 PM
For right now, bulking can be accomplished without the acquiring of BF, but you will have to be more careful with your diet choices. I'd recommend maybe the use of Phera and low dosed Halo.

To help with your cut, I'd highly recommend the use of EPI + Super 11-TEST/11-OXO. A very high fat metabolizing and muscle saving stack that can harden you up as well.

Im going to be starting a bulk soon and am kind of interested in these prohormones. After using Phera and Halo would you need any PCT? How serious are the side effects?

J2jud
02-17-2009, 01:16 PM
Im going to be starting a bulk soon and am kind of interested in these prohormones. After using Phera and Halo would you need any PCT? How serious are the side effects?

Yes, you are most definitely going to need a PCT. Phera is a potent designer steroid, not a pro-hormone. Pro-Hormone is just a general term. Phera is DMT and is very strong, and can have some fun side effects if you're prone to them, especially MPB and high blood pressure. Combined with Halo, gains should be more dry.

I would recommend the use of a SERM, most likey Clomid and you will recover quite nicely.

MusclesMarinara
02-17-2009, 02:39 PM
Yes, you are most definitely going to need a PCT. Phera is a potent designer steroid, not a pro-hormone. Pro-Hormone is just a general term. Phera is DMT and is very strong, and can have some fun side effects if you're prone to them, especially MPB and high blood pressure. Combined with Halo, gains should be more dry.

I would recommend the use of a SERM, most likey Clomid and you will recover quite nicely.

would you recommmend something instead of Phera/Halo? or stick with that.

MartyMcFly
02-17-2009, 02:55 PM
I would have thought prohormones would've lost their appeal once they became illegal.

J2jud
02-17-2009, 04:16 PM
would you recommmend something instead of Phera/Halo? or stick with that.

First, Have you ever used AAS before? Any pro-hormones or designer steroids?

I would have thought prohormones would've lost their appeal once they became illegal.

Pro-hormones are pretty popular because of their legality only certain compounds are banned. Now, designer steroids are actives and not pro-hormones, but are thrown in the same reference. These are popular because they work quite well and are effective at very low dosages.

MusclesMarinara
02-17-2009, 09:17 PM
First, Have you ever used AAS before? Any pro-hormones or designer steroids?

no i have not, i did my first real "bodybuilding" diet to cut down and am in the process of cutting down to 10%BF before i start bulking. i wanted to have some sort of aid while bulking and was thinking about doing a cycle of test but was curious about this.

Bacon Boy
02-17-2009, 10:56 PM
First, it's hard to say whats the "most powerful" pro-hormone. Most would consider superdrol and phera clones to be the most powerful. The best bang for your buck, is hard to say. It really depends on the goals that are trying to be accomplished. EPI is pretty versatile and Phera is one of my favorite mass builders.

Forget about M 1,4 ADD jud?

J2jud
02-21-2009, 11:40 PM
no i have not, i did my first real "bodybuilding" diet to cut down and am in the process of cutting down to 10%BF before i start bulking. i wanted to have some sort of aid while bulking and was thinking about doing a cycle of test but was curious about this.

Well, since this is your first cycle I usually don't recommend that someone use Phera or stack it with another methyl. But If you are serious about this stack, I wouldn't add anything to it. These two stacked together should yield some great gains. Let me know if you want any help with a stacking scheme.

Well, it's actually a very nice compound for bulking. If I were going to use it, I'd stack it with either EPI or Phera. The gains on M1,4ADD can be somewhat wet, but the strength gains are extremely good.

MusclesMarinara
02-25-2009, 10:15 PM
Well, since this is your first cycle I usually don't recommend that someone use Phera or stack it with another methyl. But If you are serious about this stack, I wouldn't add anything to it. These two stacked together should yield some great gains. Let me know if you want any help with a stacking scheme.

Well, it's actually a very nice compound for bulking. If I were going to use it, I'd stack it with either EPI or Phera. The gains on M1,4ADD can be somewhat wet, but the strength gains are extremely good.

what would you recommend as a first stack?... would i be better off with a test/deca stack? as far as side effects and gains go.

BarbellBeast
02-25-2009, 11:16 PM
what would you recommend as a first stack?... would i be better off with a test/deca stack? as far as side effects and gains go.

Yes.

Zetawill
02-26-2009, 01:17 PM
Look for the 19 -nor tren compound in your formula. Another really strong one is 2a, 17a di-methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol.

Be sure and PCT both of these....doesn't have to be anything major, just chrysin or 6-oxo

Zetawill
02-26-2009, 01:18 PM
btw 30-50mg on the 19nor tren and 10 mg on the other one!

DaPulse
02-26-2009, 01:42 PM
I would have thought pro hormones would've lost their appeal once they became illegal.

One of the great things is that a company can take something like Winny and de-alkaloid it and bam you have a new non-scheduled PH. Most of the new PH's are really just old steroids that where researched in the 60's and 70's but never produced as a prescription drug by any pharmaceutical company.

DaPulse
02-26-2009, 01:44 PM

A while back PA tested CEL's M1,4ADD and BCS Labs, both tested to be nothing but DHEA. Funny thing is CEL had COA stating their M1,4ADD was legit. I would stay away from any M1,4ADD compound.

BarbellBeast
02-26-2009, 11:17 PM
Look for the 19 -nor tren compound in your formula. Another really strong one is 2a, 17a di-methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol.

Be sure and PCT both of these....doesn't have to be anything major, just chrysin or 6-oxo

Superdrol clones(2a, 17a di-methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol) is my vote for the most powerful. 17 pounds in 3 weeks for me, half fell right back off when I got off of it though. You definately need more than chrysin or 6-oxo. Clomid is a necessity.

Viking
02-27-2009, 12:34 AM
A while back PA tested CEL's M1,4ADD and BCS Labs, both tested to be nothing but DHEA. Funny thing is CEL had COA stating their M1,4ADD was legit. I would stay away from any M1,4ADD compound.

Its back and tested supposedly..

TheJackHammer
02-27-2009, 10:49 AM
One of the great things is that a company can take something like Winny and de-alkaloid it and bam you have a new non-scheduled PH. Most of the new PH's are really just old steroids that where researched in the 60's and 70's but never produced as a prescription drug by any pharmaceutical company.

i heard this same thing. its sounds like its the truth cause some work the same if not better than some aas

pimp c
02-27-2009, 11:00 AM
my favorite combo for size is 90mg/day of the tren compound and 30-45mg/day of DMT. one methyl and one non methyl.

J2jud
03-01-2009, 03:18 PM

They actually admitted that they were sold a bad batch of M1,4ADD that contained nothing but DHEA. Now, they've re-released it and have a COA that should be "legit" compound. I've also read a few reviews that seem to coincide with the actual compound. However, consumers should be warned that reviews should be taken with a grain of salt.

JustLuke
03-10-2009, 01:58 PM
my favorite combo for size is 90mg/day of the tren compound and 30-45mg/day of DMT. one methyl and one non methyl.
here you go, all wrapped up in one product with some extras.

http://www.betterbodysports.com/html/products/finadex.html

JustLuke
03-10-2009, 02:00 PM
M14add kicks ass if you can find a legit company. I used boulder meth from rock hard formulations and had amazing results.