PDA

View Full Version : Prep for IFBB North Americans

fit80
07-27-2012, 12:02 AM
Good Evening all!! Tomorrow I will be kicking off my 5 week countdown for North Americans! This is my fifth show this year. I am coming off a three week "break" from Team U and prepping for this show together with my boyfriend who does Men's Physique. Couples dieting always makes for a good time!

See you tomorrow!

Check out my RXMuscle interview here:

http://www.rxmuscle.com/rx-girl-articles/athlete-profiles/6181-spotlight-on-npc-bikini-competitor-kelli-hinshaw.html

The Prodigy
07-27-2012, 12:46 AM
Welcome To RX Girl!!!!!!!! Post some pics! Tell us more about your diet and exercise program!

fit80
07-27-2012, 11:13 PM
5 weeks from IFBB NAs!! Hoping to bring a much tighter physique so really focusing on finishing every last minute of cardio!

Wins:
*cardio for lunch today, lol it's so hard at lunchtime! I would rather go at 5:30 am!!
*threw away the peanut butter tonight. And NOT just in the kitchen trash but the outside dumpster!! The kitchen trash had too much potential to pull a George costanza and pull it back out... Ha!!

If you have tips to get that extra tight glute/hamstring the let me hear it!!

The Prodigy
07-28-2012, 12:18 AM
5 weeks from IFBB NAs!! Hoping to bring a much tighter physique so really focusing on finishing every last minute of cardio!

Wins:
*cardio for lunch today, lol it's so hard at lunchtime! I would rather go at 5:30 am!!
*threw away the peanut butter tonight. And NOT just in the kitchen trash but the outside dumpster!! The kitchen trash had too much potential to pull a George costanza and pull it back out... Ha!!

Butt Blasters and stiff legs!

Sunnyday
07-30-2012, 10:39 PM
Welcome! Following along. :)

Sheena Ohlig
07-30-2012, 11:45 PM

Wins:

LOL @ the George Costanza bit....OH How that peanut butter will beckon you from the trash can!! lol

I agree with Gail, stiff legs are killers for a better booty...dumb bell box step up are clutch too!! (step up onto a bench or box, one leg at a time, while holding dumb bells)

i'll be rooting for ya!!

Sheena O.
IFBB Women's Physique Pro

follow my pro debut contest prep here http://forums.rxmuscle.com/showthread.php?72448-2012-Pro-Debut-Prep

Aly Veneno
08-02-2012, 05:01 PM
Hey girl! I will be following your thread also! I am going to be at North American's as well, only 4 weeks to go baby!!

fit80
08-03-2012, 04:02 PM
Recovering from my first ever "wagon fall"....lolThanks for the advice on the legs info. I am four weeks out today and probably feeling a bit behind the eight ball. This is the FIRST time I have ever felt behind the ball for a show. It's my own damn fault!! I took a three week "break" after Team Universe and took just about every friend up on the opportunity to go out for drinks, ice cream, dinner....you know. I was feeling so burnt out from doing four shows in two months, but excuses get you nowhere :)Up about 7 lbs from show weight (I'm short, that's alot for me) it is sloooooow to come off. I hope I didn't do major metabolism damage! Anyways - let's hope I can really reign it in these next four weeks and things turn around.Anyone else every fallen off the wagon and recovered nicely??!! :)