PDA

View Full Version : MOVING ON: Time to go forward.

SallyAnne
02-12-2009, 06:58 PM
Since the start of this forum, there have been many 'fuck MD' threads on our RX Muscle forums. In light of the recent drama that MD created, I think those threads were justified and we let them run their course. Bashing is fun for a while, but all the repetitive threads are getting old.

If you still need to work through your MD anger, do so in The Pit (http://forums.rxmuscle.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9). It's the place to let off steam for any issue you're dealing with and I'm sure you'll find plenty of members there willing to help you with your 'therapy'.

I think it's time to move on and get down to business. If you truly believe in Dave & John's vision for this site, help us build it by contributing to the many new forums we have here at RX Muscle. Take a look at the new International Bodybuilding (http://forums.rxmuscle.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22) forum where we currently have input from bodybuilders in over 15 countries - and the list is growing. We'd also love to have you post your artwork & photography in our Member Art & Photo Gallery (http://forums.rxmuscle.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33). I'm still looking for a few good forum leaders, so let me know if you have an interest in any of our forums.

Guaresnay
02-12-2009, 07:06 PM
/agreed

tight booty
02-12-2009, 07:09 PM
I'm glad you said this Sallyanne. It is getting old and there are much better things to put our energy into and other threads to post to.

AVBG
02-12-2009, 07:13 PM
I agree, move on..anyway it would kill them if we didn't acknowledge their existance.

Juntao
02-12-2009, 07:15 PM
I couldn't say it any better!

przechuy
02-12-2009, 07:18 PM
reading all new forms of "blenchman" was funny

buttman etc :)

Relentless
02-12-2009, 07:32 PM
Right on the money! Its time to get on with it...the negativity is a total waste.

Wiry Pyruvity
02-12-2009, 08:05 PM
yes...to define this site by its antagonism to the other is useless...

JillyRev
02-12-2009, 08:36 PM
Amen sista!!!

WSTRAINER
02-12-2009, 08:51 PM
(all this bashing is making me crave carbs :mad:)

JillyRev
02-12-2009, 08:52 PM
(all this bashing is making me crave carbs :mad:)

dear god! nobody wants that!!!

Caddan
02-12-2009, 08:54 PM
Thank you!

CQ!
02-12-2009, 09:36 PM
I think it's time to move on and get down to business. If you truly believe in Dave & John's vision for this site, help us build it by contributing to the many new forums we have here at RX Muscle. Take a look at the new International Bodybuilding (http://forums.rxmuscle.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22) forum where we currently have input from bodybuilders in over 15 countries - and the list is growing.

Thanks for the plug. It's now at 26 :D

JWolfe
02-12-2009, 10:36 PM
Very true, this place would get old quick if thats all the content that was on it.

MRT
02-12-2009, 10:43 PM
It was funny, i think the occasional stab is ok, that guy who said "is the guy in the spiderman suit blechman" cracked me up,, that was a classic!!!

musclegoddess65
02-12-2009, 10:56 PM
couldn't agree more Sally... let it go, move on, support the new vision!

besides why give it energy...

KingDeathMetal
02-13-2009, 12:35 AM
Totally agreed. I am so fucking pumped for this site, I'm about to shit myself right here and right now. No need to waste that energy on MD. The website and forums over there are becoming total garbage due to all the mudslinging, and the last thing we'd want is for this awesome new site to be affected by it.

But that's not to say I won't have my share of fun in the pit... ;-)

Pan
02-13-2009, 01:24 AM
Excellent post - lest all work together to push this site and project to a new level

MartyMcFly
02-13-2009, 01:39 AM
yep, lets put it behind and look towards the bright future rx is providing every single day. its so exciting just to see what's new its the first thing I do in the morning before work!

Chris the Swede
02-13-2009, 03:55 AM
Sounds good to me!

Foreman Rules eats White Dog poo
02-13-2009, 03:57 AM
Great idea, MD seems to be all this site is about, we will see if it becomes something more.

fitQuest
02-13-2009, 04:01 AM
Agreed... I've vented my anger enough now and have already move on.. Now it's all about making RX muscle as good as it can be and making this community really shine!

GYM RAT
02-13-2009, 05:44 AM
Agreed onwards and upwards

Mr X
02-13-2009, 06:04 AM
all i have is my hate....

Pearce
02-13-2009, 07:43 AM
I just finished spewing the last of my "fuck MD" hate.. hey, what do you want, i was a little late in hearing all the news.. lol.. onward and upwards, cheerio and all that good stuff

mr.genetics
02-13-2009, 07:47 AM
I agree. I made a few comments, but I'm over it and ready to see more threads pertaining to Rx muscle now.

double a ron
02-13-2009, 08:37 AM
I expressed these same sentiments a few days ago, got flamed a bit for whatever reason, but I totally agree, onwards and upwards........

Edit, oh man John said onward and upward in his last article, I swear I didn't read that first.......lol

Sandpig
02-13-2009, 10:04 AM
dear god! nobody wants that!!!

Does that mean everyone here is Ketogenic? :p

Pearce
02-13-2009, 10:16 AM
Does that mean everyone here is Ketogenic? :p

Am I still in Ketosis if i just had pineapple, pizza and beer??????? LMAO JK:D

french tips
02-13-2009, 10:41 AM
Okay, I for one find it very sad that Mr. Romano had to air yet another private matter, after this peaceful thread was posted? WTF? These threads pretend to take a high road, then J.R. begins to run his mouth again? I've only been on these boards a couple of days, but he very much seems like a loose cannon to me. Where's the class??

Joe Bama
02-13-2009, 10:47 AM
I just got here too, and it feels kind of like Guantanomo Bay. It seems to be a hangout for forum terrorists...Im not getting any positive feeling at all about it.

SallyAnne
02-13-2009, 12:17 PM
Okay, I for one find it very sad that Mr. Romano had to air yet another private matter, after this peaceful thread was posted? WTF? These threads pretend to take a high road, then J.R. begins to run his mouth again? I've only been on these boards a couple of days, but he very much seems like a loose cannon to me. Where's the class??

I would think that if anyone still has a right to talk about it, it would be John or Dave. ;) The rest of us can either spin our wheels talking trash or make something of this site.

french tips
02-13-2009, 01:12 PM
That's not fair! The whole point of a public forum is to voice out opinions. Is this site only going to be one sided?

BigJD69
02-13-2009, 01:32 PM
Agreed even though it was well deserved.

SallyAnne
02-13-2009, 01:36 PM
That's not fair! The whole point of a public forum is to voice out opinions. Is this site only going to be one sided?

You can talk about whatever you want here. However, I'd prefer you keep the griping and hating to The Pit - be it toward us or MD or anyone.

french tips
02-13-2009, 02:04 PM
Okay, I gotcha Sally :)

knine110
02-13-2009, 03:08 PM

I have a feeling that his last article was to "clear the last bit of rancid air" so to speak. There were things still being said about Johns entire statement being a lie so he was addressing that first hand. I agree with Sally. I also think that for John its therapeutic as well as necessary to put it out there and not leave things to speculation.

Remember what happened when Steve left the majority of us to speculate for 2 days before he finally replied? Yea................exactly.

We will hear about it one way or the other and best to get it from the source. As for those of us that are not in the immediate loop, lets get back to what we love most. There are plenty of world/bodybuilding topics that we can speak on. So I am with you all the way Sally.

Unknown
02-13-2009, 07:31 PM
I have a feeling that his last article was to "clear the last bit of rancid air" so to speak. There were things still being said about Johns entire statement being a lie so he was addressing that first hand. I agree with Sally. I also think that for John its therapeutic as well as necessary to put it out there and not leave things to speculation.

Remember what happened when Steve left the majority of us to speculate for 2 days before he finally replied? Yea................exactly.

We will hear about it one way or the other and best to get it from the source. As for those of us that are not in the immediate loop, lets get back to what we love most. There are plenty of world/bodybuilding topics that we can speak on. So I am with you all the way Sally.

It seems like John has to have the last say when it comes to this endeavor... I don't even hear Dave speaking out.. It looks like a conflict of interest between the 2 of them.

John Romano
02-13-2009, 08:48 PM

You're entitled to your opinion. Especially since i just found out who you are :D

swiftriz
02-13-2009, 10:51 PM
French tips .. You say john has no class? John has alot of class because he is always there for the fans and he has every right to say how he feels..Just like us fans do. No class is over there at md where they will give you the boot after 18 years the way they did.

MichaelWayne
02-13-2009, 10:56 PM
Its fun to read the comments. Lets you know who the MD members are. Hey guys, glad to have you here on our side! Looking forward to hearing your views, especially Foreman (even if he does have 15 accounts..lol, its ok, thats why we love you). His humor is twisted, but most of his ideas/opinions are valid. Seems that you just have to look past his rough exterior into the real reason behind his posts.

desibaba
02-14-2009, 01:10 AM
I agree. Time to move the fuck on and learn about what builds muscle and burns fat NO BULLSHIT :cool:

jdl80
02-14-2009, 11:23 AM
Rxmuscle doesn't have to be about flaming everything MD. Without MD most of use would have never know each other. They still have a very impressive roster of athletes that need our support in order to grow the business. I am personally a fan of bodybuilding in general! Don't get me wrong it really pissed me off when a number of my thread over there were deleted because I was supporting Dave and John. However I visit various boards and sites to stay in the know. Of cource this is my favorite but I am sure there is gonna be time on this site where shit will go down that I don't agree with, but I won't go on another board and bash this site. We should be able to debate freely but lets not let the negativety comsume our existance.

bluedata
02-14-2009, 05:05 PM
I think it's time to move on and get down to business.

Well said.

GREENMACHINE23
02-14-2009, 10:12 PM
Since the start of this forum, there have been many 'fuck MD' threads on our RX Muscle forums. In light of the recent drama that MD created, I think those threads were justified and we let them run their course. Bashing is fun for a while, but all the repetitive threads are getting old.

If you still need to work through your MD anger, do so in The Pit (http://forums.rxmuscle.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9). It's the place to let off steam for any issue you're dealing with and I'm sure you'll find plenty of members there willing to help you with your 'therapy'.

I think it's time to move on and get down to business. If you truly believe in Dave & John's vision for this site, help us build it by contributing to the many new forums we have here at RX Muscle. Take a look at the new International Bodybuilding (http://forums.rxmuscle.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22) forum where we currently have input from bodybuilders in over 15 countries - and the list is growing. We'd also love to have you post your artwork & photography in our Member Art & Photo Gallery (http://forums.rxmuscle.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33). I'm still looking for a few good forum leaders, so let me know if you have an interest in any of our forums.

I agree. I read this after getting a little frustration out. I plan on doing my best to put my talents to work here. I have a bachelors in communication and have been a student of bodybuilding for 15 years. Lets work together to make this the site to go to for all things related bodybuilding.:)

MAYOR OF BODYBUILDING
02-15-2009, 01:23 PM
As Mayor I feel this will be an ongoing RIVALRY that will never end! But lets not forget great guys like Evan Centopani Erik Fankhouer Branden Ray Mike liberatore are still at md and desreve our support!

GREENMACHINE23
02-15-2009, 01:53 PM
As Mayor I feel this will be an ongoing RIVALRY that will never end! But lets not forget great guys like Evan Centopani Erik Fankhouer Branden Ray Mike liberatore are still at md and desreve our support!

Well said. I have a lot of respect for "The House".

B-DUB-
02-18-2009, 05:13 PM
them "leaving" MD, is the best thing that could have happened!!!