PDA

View Full Version : Tren for second cycle?

Masster
02-12-2009, 07:49 PM
Hello all,

my stats, 6' 1", 265
I am just coming off my first cycle of test e 500 mg with a 30mg dbol frontload. I reacted very well to this cycle, put on an incredible amount of strength, some nice tissue gains, and witnessed almost no sides, just reaped the benefits. I am really interested in tren a. My second cycle was looking something like this as a spring/summer cutter...

Prop 100mg eod -16 weeks
eq 500 mg/week - 16 weeks
winny 50 mg ed 6-8 weeks. Not sure where in the cycle yet...

Although I think this would be a solid run, I can't help but want to try tren. My only concerns with such a powerful androgen after such a limited amount of experience with AAS is acne. I was already concerned about it for my first go, and got none to speak of, which is so relieving. But for a spring and summer cycle, acne makes me quite nervous. Let me know what you guys think... if you do recommend the tren, what I could replace it with, probably toss the winny? Although I've heard good advantages of doing the winny with the tren, such as avoiding some sides.
Thanks guys
Take care

red barraca
02-12-2009, 07:59 PM
Hello all,

my stats, 6' 1", 265
I am just coming off my first cycle of test e 500 mg with a 30mg dbol frontload. I reacted very well to this cycle, put on an incredible amount of strength, some nice tissue gains, and witnessed almost no sides, just reaped the benefits. I am really interested in tren a. My second cycle was looking something like this as a spring/summer cutter...

Prop 100mg eod -16 weeks
eq 500 mg/week - 16 weeks
winny 50 mg ed 6-8 weeks. Not sure where in the cycle yet...

Although I think this would be a solid run, I can't help but want to try tren. My only concerns with such a powerful androgen after such a limited amount of experience with AAS is acne. I was already concerned about it for my first go, and got none to speak of, which is so relieving. But for a spring and summer cycle, acne makes me quite nervous. Let me know what you guys think... if you do recommend the tren, what I could replace it with, probably toss the winny? Although I've heard good advantages of doing the winny with the tren, such as avoiding some sides.
Thanks guys
Take care

test and tren is the best stack offseason or precontest,if acne your worring about wear a long sleeve shirt's,your going to sweat.lol!

Swiper
02-12-2009, 08:17 PM
Tren for a 2nd cycle? sure why not? i see no problem with that as long as you keep it at a low dose the first time around to see how you react to it.

Johnny Phenomenon
02-12-2009, 08:45 PM
^^^Agreed. Just watch the dosing and see how you feel. You have an idea of how the test works, so let the test kick in then throw in the tren, but by itself. This way you can see how you react to that drug and it's combo with test. I wouldn't run for 16 weeks on your second cycle, though that's just my .02.

Oh, and tren shouldn't be run for nearly that long...I'd go 4-6 weeks.

Masster
02-13-2009, 12:31 AM
^^^Agreed. Just watch the dosing and see how you feel. You have an idea of how the test works, so let the test kick in then throw in the tren, but by itself. This way you can see how you react to that drug and it's combo with test. I wouldn't run for 16 weeks on your second cycle, though that's just my .02.

Oh, and tren shouldn't be run for nearly that long...I'd go 4-6 weeks.

Right, sorry not for being more clear. I know far better than to run tren that long lol. Since the replies have been in favor of the tren use, this is what I was considering before hand...

Prop- wks 1-12,(possibly 13) 100mg eod
Tren a- wks 3-8 75-100mg eod, mixed in same syringe with prop
winny- 50 mg ed wks 9-12,(13)

standard pct.