PDA

View Full Version : Your chance to take center stage!

Lee Penman
04-19-2009, 10:13 AM
Do any ladies out there have a subject they would love to discuss at length in the form of a feature article here at RX?
No subject out of bounds, all that is required is passion for the topic and a desire to talk to me about it in depth!:)

sassy69
04-19-2009, 12:47 PM
Post competition rebound - mental, physical, chemical, etc. impact / reactions / reasons.

Lee Penman
04-19-2009, 11:47 PM
Post competition rebound - mental, physical, chemical, etc. impact / reactions / reasons.
We already have one article in the pipeline but this sounds good too. Private e mail me at [email protected] ....meanwhile the world awaits your debut on my 'Marked Personal' series!

sassy69
04-20-2009, 02:13 AM
We already have one article in the pipeline but this sounds good too. Private e mail me at [email protected] ....meanwhile the world awaits your debut on my 'Marked Personal' series!

Oh the pressure... I know I owe you some homework!

Lee Penman
04-20-2009, 09:46 AM
Oh the pressure... I know I owe you some homework!
Don't worry, most people who know me are very aware of the fact that I never give up...I just keep on pushing until I get the desired outcome. Your homework is overdue (lol!)
Let's try and get this feature out there soon...I know it's gonna be a good one!