PDA

View Full Version : Stoked and in full prep for Nationals!!!

stephlh10
08-19-2012, 08:09 PM
Hey Ladies, I'm new to the forum and am excited to share my trials and tribulations both in the gym and in the kitchen. Currently, I am in full prep for my first national show in November and have found myself feeling anxious and am struggling to push through these last few weeks of summer. At about 12 weeks out, I need to drop about 12 lbs and know I've got plenty of time to get back into contest shape; however, I have this overwhelming feeling that I'm not on schedule. My coach has reassured me that I'm right where I'm supposed to be for this far out from the show. So, I've sharpened my refocus and have my "eye on the prize"! My journey to nationals should be an interesting quest, indeed!

Hnelson
08-19-2012, 09:00 PM
I'm 11 weeks out from my first ever show and find myself asking my coach "are you sure I'll be ready in time" at least once a week!!!

The Prodigy
08-20-2012, 12:46 AM
Hey Girl!
Welcome to RX Girl!!!!We all felt that way! You are not alone! I will be following your journey!

Do you want me to move your thread to the women's training journals section??

stephlh10
08-21-2012, 09:34 AM
That would be great, Gail. Thanks for everything!

curvygirl
08-21-2012, 03:12 PM
Welcome to RX! And good luck with your show prep! Be sure to keep us posted on your progress! :D
Peace

Sunnyday
08-21-2012, 08:51 PM
Welcome! Gail is right...we have ALL felt that way. Trust your coach to get you there. :)

Following along!

Sheena Ohlig
08-22-2012, 07:32 PM
Steeeeeeeeepppppphhhhh!!!! hey girl!! so glad you're journaling!! keep it up girl i'll be at nationals rooting for you ya know that!! i have family in atl so its just like perfect!! I'm keeping a prep journal too for my pro debut so we'll be in battle together over the couple months....SPARTAAAAAA!!! LOL

Sheena O.