PDA

View Full Version : Ana-tech

WSTRAINER
02-12-2009, 08:24 PM
Hi,

I was hoping someone can help me with this. I seen a bottle of ANA-TECH D-Bol this morning and im curious if anyone is familiar with it. Mexican apparently...10 mg , but capsules and white powder:confused:
An online search wasnt helpful.

Thanks in advance

Johnny Phenomenon
02-12-2009, 08:41 PM
Hi,

I was hoping someone can help me with this. I seen a bottle of ANA-TECH D-Bol this morning and im curious if anyone is familiar with it. Mexican apparently...10 mg , but capsules and white powder:confused:
An online search wasnt helpful.

Thanks in advance

I dunno if it works the same way here, but last time I checked, for the safety and continuing success of UGL's, there is no source checking allowed. I might be wrong here though. Does that carry over?

WSTRAINER
02-12-2009, 09:01 PM
I dunno if it works the same way here, but last time I checked, for the safety and continuing success of UGL's, there is no source checking allowed. I might be wrong here though. Does that carry over?

Im not sure i understand your reply. I just wanted to know if it was real
(im sorry if im breaking a rule...I have read the forum rule BTW)

Johnny Phenomenon
02-12-2009, 09:09 PM
Im not sure i understand your reply. I just wanted to know if it was real
(im sorry if im breaking a rule...I have read the forum rule BTW)

Yeah they haven't posted chemical enhancement rules yet in regards to sourcing - checking if an underground lab is legit. This is not allowed on some sites that wants to stay professional, as it is a conflict of interest and is illegal. Plus law enforcement lurk the internet and gather information by word of mouth/forum. I don't know if they are a legit pharm or UG, but this is the first post that will address the situation of source checking.

WSTRAINER
02-12-2009, 09:18 PM
Yeah they haven't posted chemical enhancement rules yet in regards to sourcing - checking if an underground lab is legit. This is not allowed on some sites that wants to stay professional, as it is a conflict of interest and is illegal. Plus law enforcement lurk the internet and gather information by word of mouth/forum. I don't know if they are a legit pharm or UG, but this is the first post that will address the situation of source checking.

I apoligize, im not familiar with other sites or there rules. Thanks for your response :)

Johnny Phenomenon
02-12-2009, 09:27 PM
I apoligize, im not familiar with other sites or there rules. Thanks for your response :)

No problem bro. They might allow it here though, so we'll see what the mods say.

WSTRAINER
02-12-2009, 09:34 PM
No problem bro. They might allow it here though, so we'll see what the mods say.

I may email SallyAnne on the matter.I never talk drugs with people I dont know so this question will most likely be my first and last. the stuff isnt mine but I like the kid and cant get a decent answer. i was just curious for the most part because it was a white powder capsule.
Thanks for your help

cheers

Johnny Phenomenon
02-12-2009, 09:39 PM
I may email SallyAnne on the matter.I never talk drugs with people I dont know so this question will most likely be my first and last. the stuff isnt mine but I like the kid and cant get a decent answer. i was just curious for the most part because it was a white powder capsule.
Thanks for your help

cheers

Everyone here is awesome, especially the chem mods. If you have any other Q's this is the most helpful group I've ever come across.