PDA

View Full Version : HEAVY MUSCLE RADIO: Mon (04/20/09) 7pm EST- Quincy Taylor, Dr.Connelly, Tres Bennett

huge285
04-20-2009, 01:57 AM

Tres Bennett calls in to break down this past weekend's Europa Show of Champions in Orlando, FL. Find out how close it was between Troy Alves and Hide Yamagishi. And find out exactly how Tres' wife Shannon managed to win 2 Pro Fitness shows in back-to-back weeks

Big Quincy Taylor checks in and talks about his new job at probodybuilding.com, his planned return to the stage in 2010, and how to handle 5 energy crazed kids.

Don't miss Part 2 of Dr. Scott Connelly's interview on insulin resistance and how we can prevent it. Wait till you hear about the line of the new bio-engineered foods that he's getting ready for release!

HEAVY MUSCLE RADIO airs live on Monday, April 20, 2009 at 7 PM EST/4 PM PST. Just go to RXMUSCLE.com and click on the HEAVY MUSCLE RADIO page of the website or simply click on the following link to join the party:

http://www.rxmuscle.com/hmr-radio-show.html (http://www.rxmuscle.com/hmr-radio-show.html)

On-Demand Replays and Podcasts will be available 24/7 a few hours after the show for your convenience.

sam the man
04-20-2009, 06:07 AM
Dr. Scott Connelly always bring more and more info , secondly dave and scott always talk about the hardcore complex science in very simple language..
keep on rolling.

Biggie973
04-20-2009, 08:12 AM
The Doc is back & I wanna hear what Big Quincy Taylor is doing with himself.

Bob Smith Jr.
04-20-2009, 08:15 AM
i wanna know if tres bennet has the inside scoop on whose doing his show, kinda like how he discovered cedric mcmillian last year...

anthony1992
04-20-2009, 08:20 AM
looking forward to hear from Quincy

paul496
04-20-2009, 08:41 AM
Looking forward to it. :)

Bob Smith Jr.
04-20-2009, 05:18 PM
...nothing like getting off work and listening to heavy muscle radio tonight!!!!

MichaelWayne
04-20-2009, 06:27 PM
Sweet, just in time. Was running low on good cardio material.

anthony1992
04-20-2009, 06:55 PM
can't wait for the show to be posted

Jeff The Producer
04-20-2009, 06:56 PM
The show is now posted! Click here to listen and download. (http://www.rxmuscle.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=19&Itemid=105)

Biggie973
04-20-2009, 06:59 PM
Thanks Jeff!!!

thepump
04-20-2009, 07:00 PM
Just the guy I was asking about, bit QT. Seems as if he had fallen off the bodybuilding radar. Can't wait to listen.:popcorn:

anthony1992
04-20-2009, 07:02 PM
Great, thanks Jeff

DECABEATZ
04-20-2009, 07:04 PM
Cant wait to hear thanks jeff!

huge285
04-20-2009, 08:48 PM
Connelly was at his best on this show!

Rico MacTaco
04-20-2009, 11:55 PM
Hey Dave. Next time you have Connelly on the show could you ask him what he believes to be the IDEAL macro ratios for an average person who trains with weights and maybe does a combination of other activities that involve a combination of low, intermediate, and high intensity cardiovascular activity. Everyone has a different definition of what to call a HIGH protein diet. I would also be interested in knowing what percent of daily protein intake he feels should come from whey.

SpeedoGuido
04-21-2009, 02:28 AM
Big Quincy Taylor was a great guest. Enjoyed that.
White guys, dogs, and guns cracked me up.

John & Dave I think the contest "points system" is a great idea.

Josh
04-21-2009, 07:44 PM
Connelly was at his best on this show!

I really enjoyed listening to Dr Connelly, I learnt a lot. His knowledge is amazing!! It was cool to hear about his new line of food products, I cant wait to try them (hope they are released in Australia as well).

Dr Connelly is my favorite guest on HMR:bowdown:

Rio MacTaco Dr Connelly was interviewed on another BB radio show http://www.probodybuildingdaily.com/ episode #133 and another episode not sure which one?? On that show he was asked how much protein he reccommended for a 200 pound body builder looking to gain muscle. Connelly replyed "300 grams of quality animal protein" also he recommended getting half of your daily intake in the liquid supplement form. He also said he had clients have great results taking up to 400 grams of protein. Have a listen yourself to the interviews on PBD to get the word straight from Dr Connelly.

TRESB
04-21-2009, 09:53 PM
i wanna know if tres bennet has the inside scoop on whose doing his show, kinda like how he discovered cedric mcmillian last year...

wide open this year
although i do know of a couple of heavy hitters looking for a win and some press going in to the pro qualifiers

as usual better bring the "a" game

Rico MacTaco
04-22-2009, 12:27 AM
I really enjoyed listening to Dr Connelly, I learnt a lot. His knowledge is amazing!! It was cool to hear about his new line of food products, I cant wait to try them (hope they are released in Australia as well).

Dr Connelly is my favorite guest on HMR:bowdown:

Rio MacTaco Dr Connelly was interviewed on another BB radio show http://www.probodybuildingdaily.com/ episode #133 and another episode not sure which one?? On that show he was asked how much protein he reccommended for a 200 pound body builder looking to gain muscle. Connelly replyed "300 grams of quality animal protein" also he recommended getting half of your daily intake in the liquid supplement form. He also said he had clients have great results taking up to 400 grams of protein. Have a listen yourself to the interviews on PBD to get the word straight from Dr Connelly.

Thanks man! much appreciated...

Bob Smith Jr.
04-22-2009, 09:29 AM
wide open this year
although i do know of a couple of heavy hitters looking for a win and some press going in to the pro qualifiers

as usual better bring the "a" game

cool cool, really excited for the show. Introduces us to some up and coming guys which is awesome...

This Is War
04-26-2009, 05:25 AM
QT was awesome on this show. Sometimes he gets carried away but I really liked what he had to say this time!

I donno
05-01-2009, 05:53 PM
when are these cereal products being released?

Gothic Muscle
05-04-2009, 04:18 AM
Hey Dave. Next time you have Connelly on the show could you ask him what he believes to be the IDEAL macro ratios for an average person who trains with weights and maybe does a combination of other activities that involve a combination of low, intermediate, and high intensity cardiovascular activity. Everyone has a different definition of what to call a HIGH protein diet. I would also be interested in knowing what percent of daily protein intake he feels should come from whey.

Excellent suggestion! I believe he has so much to offer the general populous as well as the bb community, we know he favours high protein/low carbs but one macro I've not heard him talk about at all is fat consumption and it would be great to hear his thoughts on how all 3 macros tie in to complete the diet!