PDA

View Full Version : Favorite drug and dose

Lee Penman
04-20-2009, 09:50 AM
Ladies...what is your substance of choice when it comes to AAS and what amount per day/week did you find it most effective?

Sistersteel
04-20-2009, 11:52 AM
Tren Ace is my drug of choice. I am not very comfortable posting dosage because dosing is an extremely individual thing and I would hate for any woman out there to assume that just because my tren protocol worked for me, it would work for anyone else. Tren is the harshest androgen and comes with a significant amount of sides for both men and women. But everyone reacts very differently to different drugs. I might be able to run Tren with almost no side effects at a certain dose for periods of time that exceed what I would normally advise other women on. But then again, I am also unable to run most of the most commonly used female friendly compounds. I suffer more sides running pimo and winny than I ever have running tren.

SS

Lee Penman
04-21-2009, 12:16 AM
Tren Ace is my drug of choice. I am not very comfortable posting dosage because dosing is an extremely individual thing and I would hate for any woman out there to assume that just because my tren protocol worked for me, it would work for anyone else. Tren is the harshest androgen and comes with a significant amount of sides for both men and women. But everyone reacts very differently to different drugs. I might be able to run Tren with almost no side effects at a certain dose for periods of time that exceed what I would normally advise other women on. But then again, I am also unable to run most of the most commonly used female friendly compounds. I suffer more sides running pimo and winny than I ever have running tren.

SS
Thanks as always for your honesty...now let's hear some more opinions/experiences.
The only way for others to learn is to step forward and share. After all, we are here to listen and learn...not to pass judgement!

NubianBeauty
05-03-2009, 07:48 PM
This is kind of a difficult choice for me... my best gains were with NPP @ 25mg E3D but I felt best on Prop @ 25mg/wk.... I was a little moody on NPP but I know why. My fav stack is NPP and Winny... no sides at all.

Lee Penman
05-04-2009, 12:08 AM
This is kind of a difficult choice for me... my best gains were with NPP @ 25mg E3D but I felt best on Prop @ 25mg/wk.... I was a little moody on NPP but I know why. My fav stack is NPP and Winny... no sides at all.
Thanks for your feedback. NPP seems to have very mixed reviews but I still think it is a good drug for women. Your dosages are also very low compared to others...which just goes to show you that a little goes a long way!

~gymdiva~
05-04-2009, 12:17 AM
I had a chance to try prop at 25mg/wk in 07 after my shows and I really enjoyed it...didn't take it very long due to some other things going on (rebounding was bitchin' after those show so I just dropped everything) so I'm not sure how I would have done gains wise but mood wise I'd never felt happier...

never tried NPP but have always been curious about it...

me and winny don't get along! I never go over 5mg/day since 05...

10mg/ed of tbol began to make me depressed after about two weeks but dropping the dose in half helped...other than that I had virtually no sides...

var is still by far the best thing I've ever run...

Lee Penman
05-06-2009, 12:33 AM
I had a chance to try prop at 25mg/wk in 07 after my shows and I really enjoyed it...didn't take it very long due to some other things going on (rebounding was bitchin' after those show so I just dropped everything) so I'm not sure how I would have done gains wise but mood wise I'd never felt happier...

never tried NPP but have always been curious about it...

me and winny don't get along! I never go over 5mg/day since 05...

10mg/ed of tbol began to make me depressed after about two weeks but dropping the dose in half helped...other than that I had virtually no sides...

var is still by far the best thing I've ever run...
Var at what dose? NPP is usually a good bet if you are concerned about water retention.

4evermuscle
05-06-2009, 12:43 AM
What is NPP?

~gymdiva~
05-06-2009, 12:45 AM
Var at what dose? NPP is usually a good bet if you are concerned about water retention.

I enjoyed 20mg/day the best...that was offseason stuff though...

sassy69
05-06-2009, 02:14 AM
What is NPP?

Nandrolone Phenyl Propionate - "short-acting deca" - or shorter-acting anyway.

4evermuscle
05-06-2009, 02:59 AM
Nandrolone Phenyl Propionate - "short-acting deca" - or shorter-acting anyway.

oh, ok. Thanks. How long does it stay in the body, then?

sassy69
05-06-2009, 03:26 AM
oh, ok. Thanks. How long does it stay in the body, then?

For any compound, you can google "steroid half-life" for time it takes for 1/2 the dose to work itself out of the body, and "steroid detection time" for how long the compound is detectable in the body.

Lee Penman
05-06-2009, 10:45 AM

SS
Just saw an interesting combo on the market today....tren, sust and deca mix....what next?!

sassy69
05-06-2009, 11:56 AM
Just saw an interesting combo on the market today....tren, sust and deca mix....what next?!

Hmmm, could they mix in your favorite scent and give it a chocolate taste?

ok that just got weird. nm. :)

Lee Penman
05-07-2009, 12:23 AM
Hmmm, could they mix in your favorite scent and give it a chocolate taste?

ok that just got weird. nm. :)
Maybe..lol! This combo thing seems to be the latest marketing craze..make of it what you will!

GeminiJedi
05-13-2009, 12:55 AM
I enjoyed 20mg/day the best...that was offseason stuff though...

Var in the off season?

Sistersteel
05-13-2009, 01:21 AM
Var in the off season?

Var is so mild, many women will run it for as long as six months at a low dose.
Some women will even use it to bridge between cycles. I personally would rather not run a 17-alkylated oral steroid for an extended period of time, no matter how conservative the dose.

SS

GeminiJedi
05-13-2009, 12:07 PM
Var is so mild, many women will run it for as long as six months at a low dose.
Some women will even use it to bridge between cycles. I personally would rather not run a 17-alkylated oral steroid for an extended period of time, no matter how conservative the dose.

SS

Wow. I guess I never thought of it as an off-season option, but that does make sense. I would be leery of running it for an extended period of time, too. Thanks! :)

Sistersteel
05-14-2009, 02:36 AM
Wow. I guess I never thought of it as an off-season option, but that does make sense. I would be leery of running it for an extended period of time, too. Thanks! :)

Anytime, pretty girl ;)

sassy69
05-14-2009, 02:50 AM

Consider your diet as the primary driver of whatever SUPPLEMENTS you might be using - i.e. AAS and all the other stuff are still only a supplement to whatever is your diet & training protocol.