PDA

View Full Version : Oral Winstrol

littleket08
02-12-2009, 09:29 PM
What do people think of this in doeses higher then 50mg a day? I was thinking for my 2nd cycle

Test E 500 mg/ml a week E3D Weeks 1-15
Tren E 400 mg/ml a week E3d Weeks 1-10
Winstrol(Oral) 100 mg/day Weeks 11-15

PCT - Nolva and Clomid of course

Everex238
02-12-2009, 09:37 PM
i have only gone up to 100mg/ed or so and its pretty good stuff! joints really hurt me around 3 weeks in.

you sure that test is just enanthate and not a mix of e and c?

RazorRipped
02-12-2009, 09:38 PM
What do people think of this in doses higher then 50mg a day? I was thinking for my 2nd cycle

Test E 500 mg/ml a week E3D Weeks 1-15
Tren E 400 mg/ml a week E3d Weeks 1-10
Winstrol(Oral) 100 mg/day Weeks 11-15

PCT - Nolva and Clomid of course

The problem that possibly could arise is you plan on using two androgen that are relatively strong. Androgens compete for the same receptors as testosterone, and by doing so can reduce testosterone's effects.

Here's a study done on mice that show winstrol reduced the effects of testosterone I know I know it mice, but it's certainly something to think about.

1: Pharmacol Biochem Behav. 2006 Mar;83(3):410-9. Epub 2006 Apr 17. Links

Stacking anabolic androgenic steroids (AAS) during puberty in rats: a neuroendocrine and behavioral assessment.

Wesson DW, McGinnis MY.
The University of Texas at San Antonio, Department of Biology, 6900 North Loop 1604 West, San Antonio, TX 78249, USA.
Anabolic androgenic steroid (AAS) abuse is increasing in teenagers. We examined the effects of stacked AAS in adolescent male rats. Stacking, in which multiple AAS are taken simultaneously, is commonly employed by humans. Beginning at puberty gonadally intact male rats received testosterone, nandrolone, or stanozolol. Additional groups received stacked AAS: testosterone + stanozolol, nandrolone + stanozolol, or nandrolone + testosterone. Injections continued during tests for sexual behavior, vocalizations, scent marking, partner preference, aggression and fertility. Body and reproductive tissue weights were taken. Sexual and aggressive behaviors were increased by testosterone yet inhibited by stanozolol; nandrolone had no effect. Stacking testosterone with stanozolol prevented the inhibitory effects of stanozolol. Body weight was decreased by testosterone and all stacked AAS. Cell nuclear androgen receptor binding in brain was significantly increased in nandrolone males and decreased in stanozolol males; testosterone males were slightly higher than controls. Androgen receptors in stacked groups were intermediate between individual AAS suggesting that stanozolol competed with other AAS for androgen receptors despite its low affinity. The results indicate that stacking AAS influences the effects of individual AAS on behavioral and endocrine measures, and levels of androgen receptor occupation are not directly correlated with AAS effects on behavior.
PMID: 16603236 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Related Articles
• Long-term effects of pubertal anabolic-androgenic steroid exposure on reproductive and aggressive behaviors in male rats. [Horm Behav. 2004]
• Effects of pubertal anabolic-androgenic steroid (AAS) administration on reproductive and aggressive behaviors in male rats. [Behav Neurosci. 2003]
• Physical provocation of pubertal anabolic androgenic steroid exposed male rats elicits aggression towards females. [Horm Behav. 2006]
• ReviewAnabolic androgenic steroids and aggression: studies using animal models. [Ann N Y Acad Sci. 2004]
• ReviewAdolescents and androgens, receptors and rewards. [Horm Behav. 2008]