PDA

View Full Version : Ask Vince Goodrum Anything Thread

M. Vince Goodrum
09-01-2012, 09:08 PM
I've rarely posted up here since Dave unbanned me and welcomed me back into RX Muscle so would be the better word so I would like to offer everyone an opportunity to propose questions to me.

All will be answered whether you have inquiries about web design, bodybuilding or if you simply wonder what makes me tick. Thank you and I hope that the discussion will be intelligent matter. I do ask that no business inquiries are to be posted

Bryan Hildebrand
09-01-2012, 11:47 PM
There is a wealth of knowledge right here. time to take advantage of this opportunity.

vince, what supplement company do you think is giving people what they really claim to be giving them? what are you using to help you be, uh, your best?

M. Vince Goodrum
09-02-2012, 09:00 AM
I was not able to use any supplements or train properly for more than a year due to some serious kidney stone issues in addition to blood pressure problems. I'm back training very lightly and I've been cleared to take supplements again so I'll get back to the grind very soon.

As far as supplement companies, I would have to say IronMagLabs is the clear winner in terms of muscle building although the changing landscape of present law is rapidly occurring to their disadvantage. However in overall terms, BPI has really taken over the industry and is making some serious leaps and bounds.

Ultimately, I believe the future is going to be more focused in food based products like cookies, baking goods, candy's etc. There is only a finite amount of consumers in the bodybuilding and fitness industry so companies need to reach out to the general public to maintain steady revenue.

The supplement industry will not be completely abandoned but currently there are way too many companies out there so there is going to have to be an eventual purge....or possibly crash of numerous companies and only the ones that have been innovative and holding their ears to the door will survive

juiceinator3000
09-04-2012, 09:53 AM
Steroids. Have you taken them? And what do you feel is going to happen in the future with the underground? It seems as if they are locking down a lot of things lately, yet ugls are going untapped (for now), and also seems like you have your ear on the streets so just wondering your thoughts.

M. Vince Goodrum
09-15-2012, 11:04 AM
I've used them and sold them however I've not used them since 2001 and stopped selling in 2007. I got my supplies from farms distributors and converted them for human consumption to ensure that my clients was getting real product.

However, I don't keep my ear to the streets as much as I'm not in the business and I have more important things to do. But expect to see a gene and DNA manipulating product in the near future....vitually they cannot be tested whatsoever