PDA

View Full Version : Coming soon to RX : 'Marked Personal'

Lee Penman
04-22-2009, 11:56 AM
Stand by for a brand new series of interviews with female bodybuilders here at RX Muscle. Going under the banner of 'Marked Personal' these interviews will feature FBB,s talking about subjects both in and out of the sport which they feel passionately about. No topic is out of bounds so if you want to take part let me know!
First up looks like being Sister Steele...fasten your seatbelts...it's going to be GOOD!:eek:

KRISSY CHIN
04-22-2009, 12:23 PM
Hi Leigh!
Looking forward to it!

Krissyxo

Lee Penman
04-23-2009, 12:14 AM
Hi Leigh!
Looking forward to it!

Krissyxo
Thanks Krissy!
It is certainly going to be different (Sister Steele is up first) but also thought provoking.
So when are you going to step forward for inclusion?

By the way, loved our radio interview a few weeks back.

dvsness
04-23-2009, 12:17 PM
SS is a great 1st choice. Everything I have read of hers here is extremely well put and thought provoking.

Lee Penman
04-24-2009, 12:08 AM
SS is a great 1st choice. Everything I have read of hers here is extremely well put and thought provoking.
Fasten your seatbelts for this one..it is coming REAL SOON and promises to be...different, controversial..but ultimately...readable!

tight booty
04-24-2009, 01:13 AM
I love Sistersteels posts, so I am looking forward to this. It should be a good read.

sassy69
04-24-2009, 01:52 AM
That's mah girl!

Lee Penman
04-24-2009, 10:36 AM
That's mah girl!
And I am still waiting for your replies to my questions....see.....told you I NEVER give up (lol!)

sassy69
04-24-2009, 03:39 PM
And I am still waiting for your replies to my questions....see.....told you I NEVER give up (lol!)

I filled in all the answers, but I need to proof it once ( cuz I write stream-of-consciousness style and it get winded and I might've written something I really dont' need to share w/ the world ;).. I also have some pix on my other laptop I need to get access to. I promise this weekend. This week I was a littlle distracted by a broken toe.

Lee Penman
04-24-2009, 04:41 PM
I filled in all the answers, but I need to proof it once ( cuz I write stream-of-consciousness style and it get winded and I might've written something I really dont' need to share w/ the world ;).. I also have some pix on my other laptop I need to get access to. I promise this weekend. This week I was a littlle distracted by a broken toe.
Thank you....this will be great. Sorry 'bout the toe!

Sistersteel
04-26-2009, 04:21 AM
Hello my babies and thank you all for your support and encouragement. I am glad you've all found my contributions worthy of commendation. I am pleased to inform everyone that Leigh has received my write-up and I am very much looking forward to everyone's opinions and feedback on the topic I've chosen to address.

Love,

SS