PDA

View Full Version : Steroids and libido

Lee Penman
04-23-2009, 12:30 AM
I have noticed this seems to come up on various threads. So now is your chance to exchange opinions/experiences on how AAS affected your libido or even sexual orientation.
Drugs used, dosages etc ...this is your space, share what you feel comfortable with.

GENESIS
04-23-2009, 12:31 AM
ya the whole testicular shutdown thing is definatly a reason why i will never do steroids

Sledge
04-23-2009, 07:42 AM
Most of the women here won't have that problem though :D

tammyp
04-23-2009, 08:20 AM
sexual orientation? huh?

Sledge
04-23-2009, 08:25 AM
sexual orientation? huh?

I think she means did you get so god damn horny you fucked someone of the gender you norrmaly wouldn't. And if you did can you post pics and a short description.

Ok ok i'm going now no need to yell abuse.

Lee Penman
04-24-2009, 12:11 AM
I think she means did you get so god damn horny you fucked someone of the gender you norrmaly wouldn't. And if you did can you post pics and a short description.

Ok ok i'm going now no need to yell abuse.
The concept was actually the fact that taking male hormone derivatives may cause women to perceive other women differently in terms of attraction. Not a case of 'anything with a pulse I am on test' (lol!)

GirlyMuscle
04-24-2009, 12:21 AM
anonymous PM...

I have always been a sexual person but aas has added to it. Where once or twice a week was good for me, once or twice a day is normal when running a cycle. Back when I was pregnant and my hormones were naturally messed up I had my first sex dreams about a woman. Then it stopped. Now that I've been on a few cycles my interest in women has become more prominent. I still consider myself heterosexual but women "excite" me too.

Lee Penman
04-24-2009, 12:34 AM
anonymous PM...
Thanks for the quote. this is exactly what I mean. Taking a male hormone must surely have an affect on psychological behavior, sexual or otherwise.

GirlyMuscle
04-24-2009, 12:41 AM
If anyone wants to send me stuff I will gladly post it anonymously.

sassy69
04-24-2009, 01:59 AM
Curious if because of the changes you experience from a cycle make you more aware of your own sexuality and thus more aware of others?

Lee Penman
04-24-2009, 11:05 AM
Curious if because of the changes you experience from a cycle make you more aware of your own sexuality and thus more aware of others?
It would all come down to the documented increase in psycho-sexual behaviour noted with AAS use. Increase in confidence, lowering of inhibitions and as you say greater awareness of your own sexuality. All factors which would effect how you view others.

fitbody
04-17-2010, 09:07 PM
what and how much i use has everything to do with my libido
which is naturally high anyway
right now i'm hornier than holy hell cuz started precontest drugs at higher dose
grrrrrrrrrrrrr.......... i wish i had a boyfriend

graybass
05-03-2010, 02:45 PM
I've trained tons of bb and figure/fitness girls. All were way hornier on cycle.
The female sex drive is also controled by test levels (yes women have testosterone too) ALL AAS are based on Test. Hence any AAS including mild anabolics like Anavar will increase sex drive. My ex-wife and ex-GF all cycled, and were at lease 400 % hornier!!! Yikes!
Just my humble experience!!!!!!!!

Bryan Hildebrand
05-03-2010, 05:35 PM
what and how much i use has everything to do with my libido
which is naturally high anyway
right now i'm hornier than holy hell cuz started precontest drugs at higher dose
grrrrrrrrrrrrr.......... i wish i had a boyfriend

i'm your huckleberry.... :flowers:

Gymrat65
07-21-2010, 01:16 PM
Has women here used DHEA and does it do anything for libido?

Bryan Hildebrand
07-21-2010, 02:56 PM
yes and no. i'll let the girls chime in first, but I have some definitive science that I was a part of.

sassy69
07-21-2010, 06:13 PM

I don't have anything to add personally. Here's a thread Will Brink just put up a few days ago:

http://forums.rxmuscle.com/showthread.php?t=35931&highlight=DHEA

And Attila - post up buddy! Studies rock!

LookImDancinCrazy!
08-11-2010, 11:27 AM

Transdermal DHEA or any DHT based AAS really jacks up my sex drive, stamina, and strength. I'm married, but bisexual, and do chase the ladies more when I'm supplementing. :)

heavyiron
09-22-2010, 02:36 PM
I had a great test subject years ago. I told her very little about the effects of steroids. I then asked her a series of questions during and after the use of anavar. She ran a total of three cycles and never reported ANY change in libido. Her libido remained average the whole time.

s2h
09-23-2010, 12:03 AM
I had a great test subject years ago. I told her very little about the effects of steroids. I then asked her a series of questions during and after the use of anavar. She ran a total of three cycles and never reported ANY change in libido. Her libido remained average the whole time.good point i also have found that var doesnt always raise libido in all females...just personal trail and errror...

pebble
12-12-2010, 08:06 AM
I've started taking primo tabs 25mg/day plus var 15mg/day for less than a week and my ogasms are already much more intense.
I've done 2 cycles of var and 1 cycle of epistane. I experienced slight increase in libido on my previous var alone cycles and no perceptible effect on libido while on epistane.

foxbody351w
12-12-2010, 09:45 AM
When my test is super high I experience issues with the type of sex not necessarily the quantity..I crave the rough almost violent quick "hit it and quit it" type sex. Im not interested in any foreplay or love making..it really messes up my thinking. In my mind I get the thinking like a guy wanting a different person all the time and disconnecting with the person just getting sex for sex. Yes I find women attractive but I never change my thinking of only wanting to be with a man. Of course..Im married so its not like I do go out and sleep around, good thing my hubby is okay with roughing me up and Im sure he doesnt mind skipping the lovey dovey stuff...
just my thoughts, but maybe Im crazy lol

sassy69
12-13-2010, 03:13 AM
When my test is super high I experience issues with the type of sex not necessarily the quantity..I crave the rough almost violent quick "hit it and quit it" type sex. Im not interested in any foreplay or love making..it really messes up my thinking. In my mind I get the thinking like a guy wanting a different person all the time and disconnecting with the person just getting sex for sex. Yes I find women attractive but I never change my thinking of only wanting to be with a man. Of course..Im married so its not like I do go out and sleep around, good thing my hubby is okay with roughing me up and Im sure he doesnt mind skipping the lovey dovey stuff...
just my thoughts, but maybe Im crazy lol

Just throwing out the idea that the increase in test may be bumping up your aggression as well. (Not necessarily to the level of "roid rage" but its not uncommon for people to note change in mood (levels of anxiety, aggression, etc.) w/ AAS.