PDA

View Full Version : Women and insulin

Sledge
04-23-2009, 07:47 AM
Any if you ladys use or used Insulin. And how did it go for you?
I'm surprised it hasn't come up yet because it's one of the most freely avaliable substances.

tammyp
04-23-2009, 08:19 AM
this stuff scares the jeepers out of me. i dont know many ..or really any females that have used it.

Blondell
04-23-2009, 08:36 AM
this stuff scares the jeepers out of me. i dont know many ..or really any females that have used it.
^^that

Lee Penman
04-23-2009, 09:30 AM
Using insulin if you do not have a medical condition that requires it (diabetes) is insane!

GirlyMuscle
04-23-2009, 09:38 AM
Using insulin if you do not have a medical condition that requires it (diabetes) is insane!It is...but people do it.

Sledge
04-23-2009, 09:39 AM
But it's commonly and routineley used by male bodybuilders. And offers none of the same negative side effects of AAS in women. sure it can be dangerous if not used properly but if used properly it's one of the most anabolic substances. I'm surprised to hear that women arn't routinley using it like men.

maxititer
04-23-2009, 11:59 AM
I know one female power lifter, she used insulin and made few world records.

Insulin routinely prescribed to second type diabetics nowadays.

Insulin is the most potent anabolic hormone, with great value for female bodybuilders, first of all with insulin will be possible to cut seriously on other drugs, get the same result and avoid undesirable side effects of AAS.

sassy69
04-23-2009, 01:26 PM
I know one female power lifter, she used insulin and made few world records.

Insulin routinely prescribed to second type diabetics nowadays.

Insulin is the most potent anabolic hormone, with great value for female bodybuilders, first of all with insulin will be possible to cut seriously on other drugs, get the same result and avoid undesirable side effects of AAS.

Probably the fact that it is "so" anabolic when women are generally not going to be looking to go ultra extreme. And it seems there's more 'maintenance' to using it in terms of scheduling your carbs correctly and being prepared to handle a crash if you do happen to screw up your schedule. I.e. it requires greater diligence in using correctly than most other AAS. The crashes are more tangible as a "bad side" and thus the stuff has a reputation for being something for use only by advanced & very responsible users.

Sledge
04-23-2009, 01:34 PM
Probably the fact that it is "so" anabolic when women are generally not going to be looking to go ultra extreme. And it seems there's more 'maintenance' to using it in terms of scheduling your carbs correctly and being prepared to handle a crash if you do happen to screw up your schedule. I.e. it requires greater diligence in using correctly than most other AAS. The crashes are more tangible as a "bad side" and thus the stuff has a reputation for being something for use only by advanced & very responsible users.

I totaly agree sassy. But that never stopped people before. I've read a bunch of post from young blokes who have used or are using slin. And when you look at pics of them you wonder if they should even be using any gear at all let alone insulin. I just thought that because it's easier to get than AAS especialy in the US that it might be something women use that hadn't been discussed yet.

Tatyana
04-23-2009, 01:37 PM
It is anabolic without being androgenic.

I use natural insulin manipulation as a part of my nutrition.

For example, the combination of certain amino acids and a simple sugar spike the crap out of insulin.

Post-workout, 4-6 g of BCAAs, whey protein isolate in skim milk. Perfect for the insulin spike.

sassy69
04-23-2009, 01:41 PM
I totaly agree sassy. But that never stopped people before. I've read a bunch of post from young blokes who have used or are using slin. And when you look at pics of them you wonder if they should even be using any gear at all let alone insulin. I just thought that because it's easier to get than AAS especialy in the US that it might be something women use that hadn't been discussed yet.

RE: women, I think the general populous of people interested in AAS are going to be directed to stuff like anavar & winstrol before insulin. It must just be considered that much more advanced than anything else. And going back to the fact that women who are advanced cyclers and possibly pro, are simply just not going to be advertising their use or their cycles.

Skeptic
04-23-2009, 03:10 PM
It is anabolic without being androgenic.

I use natural insulin manipulation as a part of my nutrition.

For example, the combination of certain amino acids and a simple sugar spike the crap out of insulin.

Post-workout, 4-6 g of BCAAs, whey protein isolate in skim milk. Perfect for the insulin spike.

I just had to laugh. I use this exact shake post workout.

And I still look like shit. But it's only been 4 months.