PDA

View Full Version : Mr. G's Extreme Body Makeover Thread!

huge285
02-13-2009, 12:00 AM
Ask Mr. G for advice on training, motivation, and problem solving!

Mr G
02-13-2009, 01:16 AM
There are alot of people out there who are depressed .either they have lost their job,going thru a breakup,divorce or gotten sick.because of this their lives and bodies are out of shape.ask your questions or tell your story and together we will lift your soul and get your life back.
Everyone has a rocky inside them
A 10000 mile journey is one footstep at a time.
Never give up!
Never give up!
Never give up!

MartyMcFly
02-13-2009, 02:51 AM
Mr.G!!! I just want to say THANK YOU one more time for motivating us through the last 13 weeks. I am really grateful for everything you, Dave and Dros did for us, I will never forget it.

And as a was to repay you, I'm spreading the word! I'm trying to help people start their own journey to fitness. Thanks again!! :)

GirlyMuscle
02-13-2009, 08:20 AM
*subscribed*

Hey Mr G! I LOVE your energy and attitude. You're one of the most motivating and uplifting trainers I've come across. Loved your old videos with Dave and I look forward to more (I hope!).

Pearce
02-13-2009, 08:25 AM
Hey Mr G

Just wanted to say hi, its been a while but i hope everything is going well for you big guy, good to see you one here!!

-The Moose

Mr G
02-13-2009, 11:36 AM
sometimes when i leave my truck in the garage for more than a month i am worried that it wont start when i go to pick it up. How can i overcome this fear? :)

j/k. Hey rx muscle, mr g is truely a motivator like no others. He is truely a man who can move mountains. "never give up".
thank you big mike you must banish the doubt and know that with out a question the car will start.when you come across any situation before the outcome,you have two choices either the wrost outcome or the perfect outcome,choose the best outcome possible and you will be suprised that the outcome was exactly what you thought
if you think you can or think you cant you are right

never give up!
Never give up!
Never give up!

Mr X
02-13-2009, 11:38 AM
hey Mr G

i really wanna give up.

ABOBO
02-13-2009, 11:51 AM
Hey Mr G, I dropped everything in my life for my dream of bodybuilding. I only have one life to live. But am scared its all or nothing. Is this giving up.

Fitswim by Celeste
02-13-2009, 12:23 PM
*subscribed*

Hey Mr G! I LOVE your energy and attitude. You're one of the most motivating and uplifting trainers I've come across. Loved your old videos with Dave and I look forward to more (I hope!).

X2!!!!! great to see you here Mr G!

Mr G
02-13-2009, 12:25 PM
mr.g!!! I just want to say thank you one more time for motivating us through the last 13 weeks. I am really grateful for everything you, dave and dros did for us, i will never forget it.

And as a was to repay you, i'm spreading the word! I'm trying to help people start their own journey to fitness. Thanks again!! :)
thank you jerry,keep going look how far you have come imagine what you will accomplish in the next 13 weeks,and the next year and the year after that.how do you think all the people in the magazine got there.it took years of training and eating like you are now.you can have any physique that you want you must have faith.its amazing that when you feel so good about something you want to share it with every one else,pay it forward jerry for you are a role model to all of us
faith is to believe in what you dont see and the reward of that is to see what you believe

never give up!never give up! Never give up!:):)

Mr G
02-13-2009, 12:42 PM
*subscribed*

hey mr g! I love your energy and attitude. You're one of the most motivating and uplifting trainers i've come across. Loved your old videos with dave and i look forward to more (i hope!).

deep down inside we are spiritual beings having human experinces.
We all cant help but help others.we must learn to live without are ego.
Ego means etch godd out.we should live as though today is your last and learn as though you will live forever.
We will be doing more videos and post them every week
any ideas would be great.also tell your freinds who are suffering thru life whether they workout or not to come post their story and i promise we will help them help themselfs.
I love your shirt it looks like a species

remember to never give up!
Never give up!
Never give up!

Mr G
02-13-2009, 12:53 PM
hey mr g

just wanted to say hi, its been a while but i hope everything is going well for you big guy, good to see you one here!!

-the moose
unbelievable how far you have come from when you first started
your pic looks amazing you look like you put 20 lbs of solid muscle on.when is your next show?
Jeff you are prime example that if you stick with it you can make great gains.

The moose is as big as a caboose
keep going and i know i will see you as a pro

never give up!
Never give up!
Never give up!

Mr G
02-13-2009, 01:07 PM
hey mr g

i really wanna give up.

you have a pic of mr t .you see mr t had cancer and beat it.
Mr t had the attitude that his body had cancer but he didn't.
So change your thoughts,imagine your thoughts being like electricity,you know electricity exsits but you cant see it,you also know if you touch electricity you will get hurt bad or die.
Your thoughts are the same way they are energy and can attract anything to you so be careful what you think.

Evryone has a rocky inside

never give up!
Never give up!
Never give up!

Mr G
02-13-2009, 01:26 PM
hey mr g, i dropped everything in my life for my dream of bodybuilding. I only have one life to live. But am scared its all or nothing. Is this giving up.
the only regrets in life are things you dont do ,so not following your dream would be regretful.you have nothing to fear but fear itself.
This is your life and for know this is what you want,so if other people can do it can you,steveie zee competes he has cerebal palsy
and he is a paid athelete by gasaparia.now surely if stevie can acomplish this what can you do,oh and by the way i saw your pic you have better genetics than half the pros today and better than dave palumbo ever had.

Never give up!
Never give up!
Never give up!

BigJD69
02-13-2009, 01:34 PM
I stopped paying my credit cards! That makes me feel better!! You all should try it!!! LOL

Mr G
02-13-2009, 01:35 PM
x2!!!!! Great to see you here mr g!
thank you celeste
i am a champion.
I believe it in my mind,i feel it in my heart,
i know it in my soul.
I am confident and i am determined.
When the game is on the line...give me the ball.
I fear no challenge.
I have no doubts.
Anything another can do,i can do better.
I am smarter and i am stronger.
I back down to no one,from nothing.
I am unstoppable.
I believe.
I am a champion.

Never give up!
Never give up!
Never give up!

Mr G
02-13-2009, 01:44 PM
i stopped paying my credit cards! That makes me feel better!! You all should try it!!! Lol
o
what is the worst that could happen .you would buy everything with cash or what you saved ,just like 35 years ago that everyone did.we all still drove cars ate food and were not in debt.so whenever something happpens instead of looking what is lost look at what you have left.you still have a job and will have lower debt since you cant use your cards.when i grew up we had 5 brothers and sisters ,yet we had a roof over our heads a car (used) and food on the table and tons of love.we were happy and debt free so which is better.

Never give up!
Never give up!
Never give up!

LANCE ADAM
02-13-2009, 02:41 PM
Never give up

md wack pack!!!!

AndroGrrL
02-13-2009, 03:02 PM
:D Mr G is the GREATEST motivator (oh wait...Dave & Dros are equally great!)...I was doing the MHP/MD challenge...and Mr G always knew when to post...and what to say! Amazing!!!

I'm not sure if anyone else is still doing it...but despite throwing out my back and having to take a week off from lifting/cardio...I'm still chugging along!

Thanks again Mr G!...and Dave...and Dros :D

Big Al
02-13-2009, 03:18 PM
Thank you, Mr G for tons and tons of positive energy and endless motivation!!!!

ABOBO
02-13-2009, 03:58 PM
thanks mr g...God bless you

SallyAnne
02-13-2009, 05:24 PM
Hello, Mr G. Stopping by to show some love. ;)

gonneke
02-13-2009, 05:42 PM
Thanks Mr G your motivation makes me very HAPPY :):):):)

wolverine565
02-13-2009, 06:11 PM
I'm glad your here on this board.

Mr G
02-13-2009, 08:00 PM
never give up

md wack pack!!!!
there has been a name change
and you are right we will never give up
in fact we thank blechman for giving us a forum to express our ideas,event:)hough we are no longer their both come out ahead
dave and john learned how to run a website and they learned about entertainment so its better for everyone.
Rxmuscle.com
rxmuscle.com
rxmuscle.com
never give up!
Never give up!
Never give up!

Elise
02-13-2009, 08:07 PM
Hey Mr G,
Check out my pixs. Thanks for the pep talk, ur the best! xo elise

DIESEL1972
02-13-2009, 08:11 PM
Mr G are you going to dress up like jason from friday the 13th anytime soon lol

Stavman
02-13-2009, 08:16 PM
Are you on crack or happy pills? Your attitude is reeeeeeeaaaaallly positive. Angry guys like me find this strange.

DIESEL1972
02-13-2009, 08:22 PM
Hey Mr G,
Check out my pixs. Thanks for the pep talk, ur the best! xo elise

looking great elise :D

Mr G
02-13-2009, 08:26 PM
:d mr g is the greatest motivator (oh wait...dave & dros are equally great!)...i was doing the mhp/md challenge...and mr g always knew when to post...and what to say! Amazing!!!

I'm not sure if anyone else is still doing it...but despite throwing out my back and having to take a week off from lifting/cardio...i'm still chugging along!

Thanks again mr g!...and dave...and dros :d
you look fantasticcccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc
this is your life you must stay focused and get all the way down to contest weight and then dont let bodyfat get higher than 15%
you know what you are going to look like when your done,if you look like this now forget about it as we say in new york

never give up!
Never give up!
Never give up!

Mr X
02-13-2009, 10:18 PM
So change your thoughts,imagine your thoughts being like electricity,you know electricity exsits but you cant see it,you also know if you touch electricity you will get hurt bad or die.
Your thoughts are the same way they are energy and can attract anything to you so be careful what you think.

never give up!
Never give up!
Never give up!

Mr G ...great words, i'm gonna be like my Hero Mr T and think more positive.

Mr G
02-14-2009, 01:18 AM
hello, mr g. Stopping by to show some love. ;)thank you sallyanne you are doing a great job as head mod for the site and you look fantasticccccccccccccccccc
glad to see your back on track.i also comend your loyality to dave and all of us,you are going to make trhis the largest forum site on the internet.you see how you started to look at the good things in your life how everything turned around for you your glass is always full.

Never give up!
Never give up!
Never give up!

ABOBO
02-14-2009, 01:21 AM
MR G. Are you positive and motivated 24/7. It seems you are but ofcourse, behind closed doors do you ever feel drained out. And how do you consistently stay UP!!

MuscleAddict83
02-14-2009, 01:34 AM
Sometimes when I leave my truck in the garage for more than a month I am worried that it wont start when I go to pick it up. How can I overcome this fear? :)

J/K. Hey Rx Muscle, Mr G is truely a motivator like no others. He is truely a man who can move mountains. "Never give up".

ROFLMAO!!! I've got a 93 Bronco and I wonder about it a lot too! Maybe we need to start and intervention or something!

wittleguy
02-14-2009, 01:45 AM
Hey Mr. G i just wanted to say im glad your over here and that you are around. you're very inspiring and positive and you constantly sayin never give up has been a blessing and an encouragment. thank you for everything.

Elise
02-14-2009, 08:29 AM
MR G thanks for all the inspiration!

STEELERJ-XL
02-14-2009, 08:58 AM
Whassss Uppppp Mr. G. Keep up the positive attitude. Its contagious.

Big Al
02-14-2009, 09:15 AM
Hey, Mr G I just watched The Wrestler. Awesome movie. Real inspiration! But what is your take on the ending. Do you think the guy died inside the ring - in the place he devoted all his life and passion? That guy never gave up!

Mr G
02-14-2009, 10:43 AM
thanks mr g your motivation makes me very happy :):):):)
ms g glad to see your surgery went well,your story is inspirational could you please tell everyone in your own words
it would help alot of others.i told you there would be a time to gpay it foward

never give up!
Never give up!
Never give up!

Mr G
02-14-2009, 10:49 AM
i'm glad your here on this board.
thank you you have a great motivational story why dont you tell us your story there are alot of people going thru what you went thru,so your story would show the sun always comes out behind the clouds.

Everyone has a rocky inside

never give up!
Never give up!
Never give up!

Mr G
02-14-2009, 11:02 AM
hey mr g,
check out my pixs. Thanks for the pep talk, ur the best! Xo elise
sweet elise you have a great story why dont you tell it here,there alot of people that look up to you and think everything is perfect ,but we all have obstacles to overcome .
You see we should embrace obstacles they are lessons that we need to learn.check your pm.

The only regrets in life are things we dont do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So follow your passion,with enthusaim,okay since your the college grad did i spell the later word right

never give up!
Never give up!
Never give up!

derekanthony
02-14-2009, 11:04 AM
thank you jerry,keep going look how far you have come imagine what you will accomplish in the next 13 weeks,and the next year and the year after that.how do you think all the people in the magazine got there.it took years of training and eating like you are now.you can have any physique that you want you must have faith.its amazing that when you feel so good about something you want to share it with every one else,pay it forward jerry for you are a role model to all of us
faith is to believe in what you dont see and the reward of that is to see what you believe

never give up!never give up! Never give up!:):)
hey mr g hope all is well you sick fuck hope to see you soon!

DA

Mr G
02-14-2009, 11:10 AM
mr g are you going to dress up like jason from friday the 13th anytime soon lol

jason had a twin brother jack who was born a day later since jason forced his way out JACK is the good twin,any ideas on how i should play it

never give up!
Never give up!
Never give up!

Mr G
02-14-2009, 11:24 AM
are you on crack or happy pills? Your attitude is reeeeeeeaaaaallly positive. Angry guys like me find this strange.

stav tell us your story why are you angry .you see anger only hurts one person yourself ,it is a form of anxiety which releases cortisol and adrenaline.when you are constantly angry the cortisol eats at your body and we know now is responsible for ever sicknes out there.being positive is a exercise of the soul ,when i start to get mad i do these exercises for my soul.just like you read a book and exercise your mind your exercise your body to get physically fit and your must exercise your soul to be spiritually fit.
We are spiritual beings having human expirences

never give up!
Never give up!
Never give up!

Stavman
02-14-2009, 11:31 AM
stav tell us your story why are you angry .you see anger only hurts one person yourself ,it is a form of anxiety which releases cortisol and adrenaline.when you are constantly angry the cortisol eats at your body and we know now is responsible for ever sicknes out there.being positive is a exercise of the soul ,when i start to get mad i do these exercises for my soul.just like you read a book and exercise your mind your exercise your body to get physically fit and your must exercise your soul to be spiritually fit.
We are spiritual beings having human expirences

never give up!
Never give up!
Never give up!

I'm angry because my car was stolen, I got it back, wrecked it 2 days later, someone hacked into my bank account and so on and so forth.

I seriously wish I could be positive all the time.

quadrablue
02-14-2009, 11:32 AM
It's great to see someone so positive and reminding us to feed our inner selves as well.

Happy Valentine's Day:)

Mr X
02-14-2009, 11:37 AM
Mr G.

Ive been feeling a bit down for a while..i can hide it when i'm with friends and i start to feel better but when i'm alone the feelings start to return.ive felt like this for quite a long time and just become used to it. but i would like to change

Mr G
02-14-2009, 11:40 AM
mr g. Are you positive and motivated 24/7. It seems you are but ofcourse, behind closed doors do you ever feel drained out. And how do you consistently stay up!!

abobo i have things happen in my life like everone else
i listen to dr wayne dyer when things start to get to me ,but as i help everyone else it actually helps me,that is why it is important to post your story up here because it will help yourself.i recomend getting his audio tapes you can but them on your ipod ,he also has a new movie on dvd you must get it.i actually have 2 things that just happen to me this week i will post the story later.

Never give up!
Never give up!
Never give up!

Mr G
02-14-2009, 12:17 PM
i'm angry because my car was stolen, i got it back, wrecked it 2 days later, someone hacked into my bank account and so on and so forth.

I seriously wish i could be positive all the time.
just like you exercise your body when you dont feel good you feel much better ,it is like brushing your teeth they feel better ,exercising is like brushing your teeth for your body,now do the same for your thoughts focus on what is left you did not die IN
the car crash ,you are a good person a great son ,smart and so forth ,write your own motivation book on your self and read that to yourself everyday ,everyone has good things about them everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And just like your body and teeth feel better your spirit will be lifted and feel better

never give up!
Never give up!
Never give up!

Mr G
02-14-2009, 12:28 PM
mr g.

Ive been feeling a bit down for a while..i can hide it when i'm with friends and i start to feel better but when i'm alone the feelings start to return.ive felt like this for quite a long time and just become used to it. But i would like to change
tell your story it will set you free what is bothering this site is so you can share your story with everyone,if you lost a love one, lost your job,gotten sick,or have had things happen to you we can all help ,there are people who have gone thru the same things you have and have overcome them if its a job we can help find one if its a girl there are tons of hot single,spiritual girls who would love to go out with you.you can always call me 516-557-4192 anytime

Mr G
02-14-2009, 12:35 PM
hey mr g hope all is well you sick fuck hope to see you soon!

Da
thank you dereck you are a true freind to dave
i see your starting to get alot of acting roles infact i know you are going to be a main hollywood attraction one day
remember it does not matter who likes you or there opionon of you it matters what you think of you if you love you than that is all that matters

never give up!
Never give up!
Neverr give up!

APOSTLE
02-14-2009, 12:47 PM
Mr G.

Some real positive energy here, thanks.

My question is on makeover I guess. Do you think that someone who does a physical makeover without a mental or spiritual makeover can maintain the physical part of it or will they return to their old self?

And if one is to start a makeover, where should they begin?

Thanks.

GREENMACHINE23
02-14-2009, 12:56 PM
Hello Mr. G. I always got motivated watching your vids on that other site.
It's good to see you here. I am doing my best to be a "Godfather" to those who come to me seeking advice. Thanks for the wisdom.

Adam Reich
02-14-2009, 12:59 PM
Your the best G. Keep doing what you do bro. Your a huge inspiration for so many including myself. Hope to see you soon!

Mr G
02-14-2009, 06:06 PM
hey, mr g i just watched the wrestler. Awesome movie. Real inspiration! But what is your take on the ending. Do you think the guy died inside the ring - in the place he devoted all his life and passion? That guy never gave up!
randy ram had a heartattack which i call a fall and when we have a fall we become closer to god and more spiritual .we realize that are family and loved ones are the most important things in life .randy looked up his daughter ,he thought about since the day he had not seen here.the mom in the story kept her away,you could see randy was really just a nice guy like rocky.randy in the end choose to live and die the way he wanted.this was His life he was the leading actor ,director and producer.randy wrestled his way in to heavan doing what he loved,i dont want to suffer up to heavan i want to run their like randy did.he does die in the end.oh by the way the drug dealer in the movie is a good freind of ours scott seigal,he actually trains with him.mickey folowed the dave palumbom diet.we are going get him on the radio show.he actually trains with scott and mickey"s own life was like the movie.
Never give up!
Never give up!
Never give up!

Spauldo
02-14-2009, 06:27 PM
Hey Mr. G you look like my bestfriends uncle Frank. Everytime I look at him, I think what MHP transformation tip am I am going to learn now. You rock bro

Mr G
02-14-2009, 11:13 PM
it's great to see someone so positive and reminding us to feed our inner selves as well.

happy valentine's day:)
you look like nicole from behind you are 100% right
thank you for your kindness share your story it would be great
to hear in your words send me pm if you are unable i understand
and remember to pay it foward and i will see you at the arnold
never give up!
Never give up!
Never give up!

quadrablue
02-14-2009, 11:38 PM
you look like nicole from behind you are 100% right
thank you for your kindness share your story it would be great
to hear in your words send me pm if you are unable i understand
and remember to pay it foward and i will see you at the arnold
never give up!
Never give up!
Never give up!

Who is Nicole? lol

Looking forward to meeting you:)

Mr X
02-15-2009, 12:32 AM
tell your story it will set you free what is bothering this site is so you can share your story with everyone,if you lost a love one, lost your job,gotten sick,or have had things happen to you we can all help ,there are people who have gone thru the same things you have and have overcome them if its a job we can help find one if its a girl there are tons of hot single,spiritual girls who would love to go out with you.you can always call me 516-557-4192 anytime

Mr G..

wow thanks for the offer man just knowing that there are people out there that have faced similar issues to me and come out positive at the other end makes me feel better.also knowing that i could give ya a call is great i really appreciate it.

for me its a combination of things as to why i feel down the thing is im not really sure why..its just a feeling that ive had for many years .ive allways had some anxiety in situations dealing with people.the negative feelings i have im gonna try get through by as you said focussng on the good things that are im my life..for me as a big guy with a tough exterior peaople just assume that nothing bothers me and that everything is great all the time and i find it hard really opening up to people but i will work on that..

Mr G i'll keep reading this thread for motivation it does help.

Canuck_Muscle
02-15-2009, 12:43 AM
hey Mr. G I had to drop u a line here because u are a true inspiration to people and I for one get motivated just reading this stuff. Thx for being a positive role model on the boards. Keep up the good fight G!

MichaelWayne
02-15-2009, 01:25 AM
Mr. G! Tony Robbins ain't got shit on you son! Been training as of late with a buddy I've know since I was 8 (28 now), he never was into weight lifting/fitness, but he mentioned he wanted to start doing something positive for his body so who am I to not help him out. Whenever he starts feeling down and wants to not squeeze out another rep, I can't tell you how many times I've used the phrase NEVER GIVE UP, NEVER GIVE UP, NEVER GIVE UP. Usually does the trick.
Hopefully you don't mind that I'm using this...and if you do, where should I send the royalty check? :)

Mr G
02-15-2009, 03:29 AM
hey mr. G you look like my bestfriends uncle frank. Everytime i look at him, i think what mhp transformation tip am i am going to learn now. You rock bro
and you look like edward scissor hands and thank you
and that movie shows how it doesnot matter how you look on the outside it matters what is inside and all the normal looking people were not nice on the inside on the other hand edward had a heart of gold god i love that movie maybe i could be edward scissor hands for my next motivation tip
never give up!
Never give up!
Never give up!

Sandpig
02-15-2009, 07:58 AM
Mr G. , what's up buddy. Keep up the good work, and when I have a problem I will call.

Maybe we should change your name to Dr. G., psychologist.

Mr G
02-15-2009, 01:46 PM
who is nicole? Lol

looking forward to meeting you:)
ypu remind me of her i look foward to seeing you there we will have to get an interveiw for the fans it is going to be a great time.this is fantasticccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc!!!!!!!! !!

Never give up!
Never give up!
Never give up!

Mr G
02-15-2009, 02:04 PM
mr g..

Wow thanks for the offer man just knowing that there are people out there that have faced similar issues to me and come out positive at the other end makes me feel better.also knowing that i could give ya a call is great i really appreciate it.

For me its a combination of things as to why i feel down the thing is im not really sure why..its just a feeling that ive had for many years .ive allways had some anxiety in situations dealing with people.the negative feelings i have im gonna try get through by as you said focussng on the good things that are im my life..for me as a big guy with a tough exterior peaople just assume that nothing bothers me and that everything is great all the time and i find it hard really opening up to people but i will work on that..

Mr g i'll keep reading this thread for motivation it does help.

let go of your ego9etch god out) ,just because you are big doesnot mean you cant cry or have feelings and reveal them .the tuff guys in the world are the most gentleist.i cry all the time when i watch a movie or read a story or expirence either good or sad things that happen to me.tears are good they release anxiety and always make you feel better,so dont hold back it takes a real man to cry and not worry what other people will think.in fact i cried the other day a girl i have been
(braveheart cried when they killed his wife)(when rocky went the distance in rocky 1 he cried yo andrian i did it) seeing for 5 years said she cant do this anymore,my heart sank i never loved any one like this before,it just happened so i have to choices to either be sad or look at all the good things that happened with her .if it wasnot for her i would not be involved in bodybuilding she motivated to get back into bodybuilding 5 years ago ,that is when i met dave and the rest is history,so i am thankful,for that and all the good times we had .it still stings and when it does i look at what is left instead of what is lost.
when god closes one door he opens another
you see i feel better now that i shared this and i actually had tears when i wrote this and i am still 6 foot 250lbs
so open up you will feel so much better.

And remember everyone has a rocky inside
never give up!
Never give up!
Never give up!

ABOBO
02-15-2009, 02:45 PM
Mr g you are the best!!!

Never give up
never give up
never give up

BadAssBarbie
02-15-2009, 06:28 PM
I like your attitude, Mr. G!!!
Never Give Up!!!!

STEELERJ-XL
02-15-2009, 06:40 PM
Damn MR. G Im getting all weepy, my eyes are gettin puffy. The Notebook was a good cry movie.

GREENMACHINE23
02-15-2009, 06:58 PM
Mr G, What is the best way to relieve anxiety? I love your mantra, Never Give Up.
Thanks in advance.

GetLean
02-15-2009, 07:01 PM
I'm new to the community so don't laugh but is this based off the movie "Holy Man"?

bigred
02-15-2009, 07:31 PM
mr g your the man... thanks for everything big red

Spauldo
02-15-2009, 08:12 PM
and you look like edward scissor hands and thank you
and that movie shows how it doesnot matter how you look on the outside it matters what is inside and all the normal looking people were not nice on the inside on the other hand edward had a heart of gold god i love that movie maybe i could be edward scissor hands for my next motivation tip
never give up!
Never give up!
Never give up!

Yeah I chose that picture because he is wasted off the scotch in a bathrobe LOL. But yeah that movie does kick ass. Johnny Depps movies are pretty decent

Mr G
02-15-2009, 11:27 PM
hey Mr. G I had to drop u a line here because u are a true inspiration to people and I for one get motivated just reading this stuff. Thx for being a positive role model on the boards. Keep up the good fight G!
THANK YOU CANUK
LIVE AS THOUGH IT IS YOUR LAST DAY AND LIVE AS THOUGH YOU WILL LIVE FOREVER:cool:

NEVER GIVE UP!
NEVER GIVE UP!
NEVER GIVE UP!

APOSTLE
02-15-2009, 11:28 PM
Mr G.

Some real positive energy here, thanks.

My question is on makeover I guess. Do you think that someone who does a physical makeover without a mental or spiritual makeover can maintain the physical part of it or will they return to their old self?

And if one is to start a makeover, where should they begin?

Thanks.

Mr G, bumping this for your response.

Mr G
02-15-2009, 11:44 PM
mr. G! Tony robbins ain't got shit on you son! Been training as of late with a buddy i've know since i was 8 (28 now), he never was into weight lifting/fitness, but he mentioned he wanted to start doing something positive for his body so who am i to not help him out. Whenever he starts feeling down and wants to not squeeze out another rep, i can't tell you how many times i've used the phrase never give up, never give up, never give up. Usually does the trick.
Hopefully you don't mind that i'm using this...and if you do, where should i send the royalty check? :)

you already paid me back by helping some one else
keep up the good work and spread the word
and remember to

never give up!
Never give up!
Never give up!

Mr G
02-16-2009, 12:13 AM
mr g, bumping this for your response.

if you want peace you must be a vehicle of peace inside and then you will have peace on the outside
as for your outside makeover it is a lifestyle change
which happens inside,no permanent change comes without a spiritual change,mind ,body ,and soul.
I suggest get some spiritual exercises tapes by dr wayne dyer
you can get them off of itunes

never give up!
Never give up!
Never give up!

APOSTLE
02-16-2009, 12:16 AM
if you want peace you must be a vehicle of peace inside and then you will have peace on the outside
as for your outside makeover it is a lifestyle change
which happens inside,no permanent change comes without a spiritual change,mind ,body ,and soul.
I suggest get some spiritual exercises tapes by dr wayne dyer
you can get them off of itunes

never give up!
Never give up!
Never give up!

Thanks Mr. G!

Mr G
02-16-2009, 12:31 AM
thanks mr. G!

sorry for delay we had done the 2 hour radio show for tommorow
we have a big suprise quest on i cant say but they were a little green .dr wayne dyer has a new movie out get that it will be life changing.

Never give up!
Never give up!
Never give up!

Mr G
02-16-2009, 12:44 AM
mr g. , what's up buddy. Keep up the good work, and when i have a problem i will call.

Maybe we should change your name to dr. G., psychologist.
sandpig thank you for all your support you have been a loyal listner from the begining .without you we would not have made it

everyone has a rocky inside

never give up!
Never give up!
Never give up!

wolverine565
02-16-2009, 12:46 AM
This is my original transformation challenge entry.

I don't know if I qualify, but here goes. I have always wanted to get big. When I was younger I worked out all the time and felt great. When I got engaged to my wife things started to go south. Here mother is a hateful woman that wanted to controller her. She didn't want to see my wife soon to be wife happy. She hates me for making my wife happy. At the time I had started college and had to work 40-60 hr week while taking a 18hr of class. I did this to get us away from her mother. This prevented my from working out. Because of all the pressure, I started to develop migraines. A year after we were married we had a little boy. 6 months after that, her mother moved in because she was having a house built. She stayed with us for 8 months. It caused some much tension that it pushed our marriage to the edge. When she finally left I had developed severe migraines and acid reflux. A few months later I had stomach surgery, because the valve on the top of my stomach was trashed from the acid reflux. Things started to smooth out after that and I began to work out again. I would work out for a month and get sick with flu like symptoms. After a year of getting sick every month I went to a ENT. Apparently my sinuses above my eyes never developed and the lower sinuses had no way to vent to my nose. So I had sinus surgery to open up the lower sinus. This stopped the sinus infection I was getting once a month. During this whole time my mother in law continued to ride my wifes ass and told everyone I was abusive which upsets my wife. So I started up working out again. Well I was making good progress and my right shoulder gave out. I had rotator cup surgery. Well I took me 6 months to get over it and I started to work out again making decent progress. My mother in law started up again, but now she is abusing prescription drugs. She became violent and now there is a restraining order against her with assault charges. I know that this isn't a heart breaking story, but the truth is I have given up. I don't want to give up my dreams, but know is supporting me, but I have to support everyone else. I felt spread thin. I just feel if I had some guideness and support I could achieve great thinks. I'm 33 and I feel like I'm 60. Please help me break out of this slump and achieve my dreams.

Mr G
02-16-2009, 12:53 AM
mr g, what is the best way to relieve anxiety? I love your mantra, never give up.
Thanks in advance.
100,000 thoughts go thru your head each day you cant stop negative thoughts but you dont have to process them so process the positive thoughts.
Also next time you have anxiety and you notice it is happenening ,does the noticer have anxiety?

The sun always comes out behind the clouds

never give up!
Never give up!
Never give up!

Mr G
02-16-2009, 12:57 AM
this is my original transformation challenge entry.

I don't know if i qualify, but here goes. I have always wanted to get big. When i was younger i worked out all the time and felt great. When i got engaged to my wife things started to go south. Here mother is a hateful woman that wanted to controller her. She didn't want to see my wife soon to be wife happy. She hates me for making my wife happy. At the time i had started college and had to work 40-60 hr week while taking a 18hr of class. I did this to get us away from her mother. This prevented my from working out. Because of all the pressure, i started to develop migraines. A year after we were married we had a little boy. 6 months after that, her mother moved in because she was having a house built. She stayed with us for 8 months. It caused some much tension that it pushed our marriage to the edge. When she finally left i had developed severe migraines and acid reflux. A few months later i had stomach surgery, because the valve on the top of my stomach was trashed from the acid reflux. Things started to smooth out after that and i began to work out again. I would work out for a month and get sick with flu like symptoms. After a year of getting sick every month i went to a ent. Apparently my sinuses above my eyes never developed and the lower sinuses had no way to vent to my nose. So i had sinus surgery to open up the lower sinus. This stopped the sinus infection i was getting once a month. During this whole time my mother in law continued to ride my wifes ass and told everyone i was abusive which upsets my wife. So i started up working out again. Well i was making good progress and my right shoulder gave out. I had rotator cup surgery. Well i took me 6 months to get over it and i started to work out again making decent progress. My mother in law started up again, but now she is abusing prescription drugs. She became violent and now there is a restraining order against her with assault charges. I know that this isn't a heart breaking story, but the truth is i have given up. I don't want to give up my dreams, but know is supporting me, but i have to support everyone else. I felt spread thin. I just feel if i had some guideness and support i could achieve great thinks. I'm 33 and i feel like i'm 60. Please help me break out of this slump and achieve my dreams.
thank you wolverine could you please tell everyone what has happened since we choose you

never give up!
Never give up!
Never give up!

wolverine565
02-16-2009, 01:02 AM
Mr.G and dave help me drag me out of the hole I was in. Now I have a new job, mother in law is out of our lives, and I feel better about myself. Here are my before and after pics.

MAYOR OF BODYBUILDING
02-16-2009, 01:08 AM
Hey MR G it was great meeting you at Strong and Shapely gym with my son a few months back! I had a very nice talk with your brother Rob about being a DAD and having patience! You guys are the best I hope to see you at the Arnold!

MAYOR OF BODYBUILDING
02-16-2009, 01:10 AM
Hey MR X You have IRON BROTHERS who care here at RXMUSCLE! Ive posted about my struggles in the past. If you need to talk drop me a PM im never to busy to help an IRON BROTHER!

wolverine565
02-16-2009, 01:12 AM
Now I'm into strongman competions. I'm training to be able to praticipate in the metroflex strongman contest in 2010.

Biggie973
02-16-2009, 01:12 AM
Mr G., are you appearing at any NY/NJ shows?

MAYOR OF BODYBUILDING
02-16-2009, 01:26 AM
Great picture wolverine! All the best in your future,Are you going to the Arnold?

wolverine565
02-16-2009, 03:07 AM
I wish.

gonneke
02-16-2009, 04:30 AM
:)im so happy with al the great motivation-words mr G
you rock !!!!

bigwagon
02-16-2009, 05:26 AM
Mr. G, I'm starting my own transformation today. I just wanted to stop in and thank you for the positive motivation.

Mr X
02-16-2009, 08:11 AM
Hey MR X You have IRON BROTHERS who care here at RXMUSCLE! Ive posted about my struggles in the past. If you need to talk drop me a PM im never to busy to help an IRON BROTHER!

thanks man, i know that i have given you a hard time before and i want to apologize here for that. the things i said were not cool. peace.

Mr X
02-16-2009, 08:13 AM
let go of your ego9etch god out) ,just because you are big doesnot mean you cant cry or have feelings and reveal them .the tuff guys in the world are the most gentleist.i cry all the time when i watch a movie or read a story or expirence either good or sad things that happen to me.tears are good they release anxiety and always make you feel better,so dont hold back it takes a real man to cry and not worry what other people will think.in fact i cried the other day a girl i have been
(braveheart cried when they killed his wife)(when rocky went the distance in rocky 1 he cried yo andrian i did it) seeing for 5 years said she cant do this anymore,my heart sank i never loved any one like this before,it just happened so i have to choices to either be sad or look at all the good things that happened with her .if it wasnot for her i would not be involved in bodybuilding she motivated to get back into bodybuilding 5 years ago ,that is when i met dave and the rest is history,so i am thankful,for that and all the good times we had .it still stings and when it does i look at what is left instead of what is lost.
when god closes one door he opens another
you see i feel better now that i shared this and i actually had tears when i wrote this and i am still 6 foot 250lbs
so open up you will feel so much better.

And remember everyone has a rocky inside
never give up!
Never give up!
Never give up!

Mr G. sorry to hear about your girl bro, and again thanks for your help.

Mr G
02-16-2009, 01:31 PM
Mr. G, I'm starting my own transformation today. I just wanted to stop in and thank you for the positive motivation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flRvsO8m_KI

MAYOR OF BODYBUILDING
02-16-2009, 01:38 PM
MR X I was surprised by your post,But people on the forums know I love to help people. And IRON BROTHERS need to stick together in hard times and reach out to each other.As for what you said maybe I am a Schmoe!LOL! All the best to you MR X!:D

MAYOR OF BODYBUILDING
02-16-2009, 01:53 PM
Mr G my son loves the video for the Radio Show! Thanks for all the people you help, Your a great person for doing that! I hope to see you at the Arnold making the sport of bodybuildinf FUN!

Mr G
02-16-2009, 02:02 PM
mr g my son loves the video for the radio show! Thanks for all the people you help, your a great person for doing that! I hope to see you at the arnold making the sport of bodybuildinf fun!
thank you and your son is our teacher,his lesson is to laugh and have fun sometimes we take everything to serious and forget to have fun your son teaches us that so thank your son for his spirit goes farther than all of us and is not afraid to be himself for he has no ego.we will see you there we are staying at the hamptin inn.

remember to
never give up!
Never give up!
Never give up!

Mr G
02-16-2009, 02:16 PM
rPLCaAu_H2U

rich_fox117
02-16-2009, 11:32 PM
Mr. G i got a question, and give me an honest hard hitting answer here i dont like sugar coating

you say that everyone has a rocky in them, well ironically I'm at a crossroads as to what i wanna do as my career, I'm great when it comes to pushing myself in the gym and I'm hoping to actually compete later this year, but after that the only thing i seem to be good at is motivating people to workout and make lifestyle changes

kinda sounds like rocky doesnt it? i got a dead end job like he did, and he was great at just 1 thing...but what kind of advice would you honestly give to someone who will never get that "1 big title shot from apallo"?

and just curious...is that really your number? LOL

Admiral Johnson
02-16-2009, 11:42 PM
Mr. G I want to let you know that I followed your advice about never giving up and it is true. I graduated from college in december and I just got a job a couple weeks ago on my first interview. There were some tough times and a lot of stress trying to find a job in this economy but I just kept going and it definitely paid off. Thanks for your inspiration.

Mr G
02-17-2009, 12:42 AM
Mr. G i got a question, and give me an honest hard hitting answer here i dont like sugar coating

you say that everyone has a rocky in them, well ironically I'm at a crossroads as to what i wanna do as my career, I'm great when it comes to pushing myself in the gym and I'm hoping to actually compete later this year, but after that the only thing i seem to be good at is motivating people to workout and make lifestyle changes

kinda sounds like rocky doesnt it? i got a dead end job like he did, and he was great at just 1 thing...but what kind of advice would you honestly give to someone who will never get that "1 big title shot from apallo"?

and just curious...is that really your number? LOLWoLVWvqEwzs

YOU HAVE BEEN GIVING A GIFT TO SAVE PEOPLES HEALTH AND SOULS
I KNOW A MAN 2009 YEARS AGO WHO GOD GAVE THE SAME JOB TOO.
YOUR THOUGHTS WILL ONLY TAKE YOU AS HIGH AS YOU THINK.IF YOU THINK YOU CAN OR YOU THINK YOU CANT YOU ARE RIGHT.
AND YES THAT IS MY NUMBER YOU CAN CALL ANYTIME YOU WANT.
NEVER GIVE UP!
NEVER GIVE UP!
NEVER GIVE UP!

MAYOR OF BODYBUILDING
02-17-2009, 01:06 AM
MR G my son is now imitating you and your brother in your video here at rxmuscle! Its very funny, you guys are the best!

225orDie
02-17-2009, 01:06 AM
Mr G

How do you keep the motivation to keep doing what you do? Like how did you find it? Was it an Ah-ha moment? John has helped me out with somethings trying to get me motivated to lose more weight. At my highest I was 669 pounds, that I actually know of, and now I am down to 540ish. This exact time last year I weighed 635 pounds. I went on a drive to AZ to meet a man who had lost 401 pounds, and the trainer who helped him, I was actually supposed to move there, but after being there a few days I knew it wasn't for me. I came home with a mindset I had never had before. I went on the carb-cycling plan for 19 weeks and lost 100 pounds. While laying in the hospital bed on the 21st week, from a horrible case of poison ivy, I lost that motivation. I don't know where it went. Where do I find that again? I live with people that are negative most of the time and that brings me down. For the past 3 days I have done nothing but lay in my bed. I am so lost. Where do I go from here?

vizzorz
02-17-2009, 03:23 AM
mr g, im in my final year of school, and it drives me crazy, i am quite good academic and do most of the hard subjects. But the pressure is driving me nuts, i hate to study and I honestly just dont give a shit. I was put on prozac last year cause I was having trouble with it all, and what pisses me off most is im not even sure what i want to do anymore in life, i was going to try get into pharmacuticals but i dont know if i still want to do that. modivate me with your wisdom mr g :D

Mr G
02-17-2009, 10:13 AM
mr g

how do you keep the motivation to keep doing what you do? Like how did you find it? Was it an ah-ha moment? John has helped me out with somethings trying to get me motivated to lose more weight. At my highest i was 669 pounds, that i actually know of, and now i am down to 540ish. This exact time last year i weighed 635 pounds. I went on a drive to az to meet a man who had lost 401 pounds, and the trainer who helped him, i was actually supposed to move there, but after being there a few days i knew it wasn't for me. I came home with a mindset i had never had before. I went on the carb-cycling plan for 19 weeks and lost 100 pounds. While laying in the hospital bed on the 21st week, from a horrible case of poison ivy, i lost that motivation. I don't know where it went. Where do i find that again? I live with people that are negative most of the time and that brings me down. For the past 3 days i have done nothing but lay in my bed. I am so lost. Where do i go from here?
your body has poison ivy and is overweight but you are not
you must bannish the doubt and have faith in your self that you have greatness inside just like the other guy who lost all the
weight what makes him different then you is nothing ,just motivation.if god represents the ocean and each one of us have a droplet of the ocean inside of us.as he created in this life so can you create in your you want to loss weight you can ,you want to make money you can you must but your faith in god and yourself.faith is to believe in what we dont see and the reward of faith is to see what you believe.so start believing in the powers inside yourself ,look at how far you have come if you can loss 100 lbs. In 21 weeks ,then in 63 weeks you can loss 300
wow that is 4.7 lbs per week or 19 lbs per month there is your 400 lbs.getting in shape and staying there is a way of life there is no start or finish ,just as happiness is a way of life either you are happy or not it is a choice.i bet if angelian jolean the famous actress told you right now that you are the hottest sexiest man alive you would feel unbelievable,and the only thing that changed at that point would be your inside.so shift your thoughts and call me 516 557-4192 we will help you,a 10,000 mile journey starts with one footstep at a time,so but one foot in front of the other and soon you be dancing qacross the floor.you are in control of your thoughts,so when the people around you are happy you are happy, if there sad you are,so if i need to help you i should just talk to them,you see that does not make any sense.from now on no one is going to ruin your day

never give up!
Never give up!
Never give up!

Mr G
02-17-2009, 10:34 AM
mr g, im in my final year of school, and it drives me crazy, i am quite good academic and do most of the hard subjects. But the pressure is driving me nuts, i hate to study and i honestly just dont give a shit. I was put on prozac last year cause i was having trouble with it all, and what pisses me off most is im not even sure what i want to do anymore in life, i was going to try get into pharmacuticals but i dont know if i still want to do that. Modivate me with your wisdom mr g :d
stop striving and arrive it is not the years in your life it is the life in your years.every thing you do in life is like a dot so at some point you will see the dots will all connect.your purpose is what you are currently doing at this very moment,that is your piurpose to be in that moment.if you are reading this your purpose is to read this.100,000 thoughts a day go thru your head and you cant stop them but what you can do is focus on the good ones,make up a motivation book on your self and read it everyday.you exercise your body but you must exercise your soul.remember nerves dont break down people do.

never give up!
Never give up!
Never give up!

225orDie
02-17-2009, 03:20 PM
your body has poison ivy and is overweight but you are not
you must bannish the doubt and have faith in your self that you have greatness inside just like the other guy who lost all the
weight what makes him different then you is nothing ,just motivation.if god represents the ocean and each one of us have a droplet of the ocean inside of us.as he created in this life so can you create in your you want to loss weight you can ,you want to make money you can you must but your faith in god and yourself.faith is to believe in what we dont see and the reward of faith is to see what you believe.so start believing in the powers inside yourself ,look at how far you have come if you can loss 100 lbs. In 21 weeks ,then in 63 weeks you can loss 300
wow that is 4.7 lbs per week or 19 lbs per month there is your 400 lbs.getting in shape and staying there is a way of life there is no start or finish ,just as happiness is a way of life either you are happy or not it is a choice.i bet if angelian jolean the famous actress told you right now that you are the hottest sexiest man alive you would feel unbelievable,and the only thing that changed at that point would be your inside.so shift your thoughts and call me 516 557-4192 we will help you,a 10,000 mile journey starts with one footstep at a time,so but one foot in front of the other and soon you be dancing qacross the floor.you are in control of your thoughts,so when the people around you are happy you are happy, if there sad you are,so if i need to help you i should just talk to them,you see that does not make any sense.from now on no one is going to ruin your day

never give up!
Never give up!
Never give up!

Thanks Mr G I will be taking you up on that offer. I'll call you sometime tonight.

frankenstang
02-17-2009, 05:49 PM
The new site is great and full of excellent information. This is my 1st post on this board and I was brought here by the Ultimate Motivator, Mr. G.

Mr. G surely has the right stuff to motivate anyone out there! Anyone out there who is thinking of going to Mr. G for help, get off your ass and do it! I am into my 5th week of training, 3 days a week, with Mr. G and have lost 18lbs. so far. I couldnt be happier with my results so far. Mr. G teaches us the importance of getting into shape, physically and mentally. He shows us that you must treat getting into shape like its your Ivan Drago, its not if you can beat it or will you beat, you MUST beat it!! No matter what it takes. Everyone out there who is getting help from Mr. G, the internet video king(haha), is no doubt in excellent hands. So, as He, always says, NEVER GIVE UP!!!!!!

P.S. Mr G, this is James

Babymuscles
02-18-2009, 08:26 AM
I have trained with Mr G for over 2 years. He has helped me become stronger inside and out. I know that my changes on the inside have heped me face one of the most difficult year of my life with ease. Thanks G!!!!!!!

"YOU'RE THE BEST":p
NEVER GIVE UP
NEVER GIVE UP
NEVER GIVE UP

Mr G
02-18-2009, 03:06 PM
the new site is great and full of excellent information. This is my 1st post on this board and i was brought here by the ultimate motivator, mr. G.

Mr. G surely has the right stuff to motivate anyone out there! Anyone out there who is thinking of going to mr. G for help, get off your ass and do it! I am into my 5th week of training, 3 days a week, with mr. G and have lost 18lbs. So far. I couldnt be happier with my results so far. Mr. G teaches us the importance of getting into shape, physically and mentally. He shows us that you must treat getting into shape like its your ivan drago, its not if you can beat it or will you beat, you must beat it!! No matter what it takes. Everyone out there who is getting help from mr. G, the internet video king(haha), is no doubt in excellent hands. So, as he, always says, never give up!!!!!!

P.s. Mr g, this is james
lean jim thank you and just as you are building that perfect race car from the inside first(engine)and then the outside.you are doing the same with your body first you changed the inside
and realize this is a lifestle change the outside will change and it is.now you will have a race car body to match that race car.

Never give up!
Never give up!
Never give up!

Mr G
02-18-2009, 03:17 PM
i have trained with mr g for over 2 years. He has helped me become stronger inside and out. I know that my changes on the inside have heped me face one of the most difficult year of my life with ease. Thanks g!!!!!!!

"you're the best":p
never give up
never give up
never give up

tracey great job we all want to here your unbelievable story of what happened while you made this amazing change not just on the outside but more importantly you guys are not going to believe her amazing storynever give up!
Never give up!

Never give up[!

Mr G
02-18-2009, 09:03 PM
05rEL8pYoA8STEVIE ZEE PURPOSE IS TO SHOW US IF WE THINK WE CANT ACCOMPLISH SOMETHING,LOOK AT WHAT I CAN DO
WITH CEREBAL PALSY.YOU SEE STEVIE BODY MAY HAVE THIS BUT HIS SPIRIT AND SOUL DOES NOT.IF GOD REPRESENTS THE OCEAN THEN EACH ONE OF US HAS A DROPLET OF THE OCEAN IN US.SO AS GOD CREATED ON THIS EARTH WE CAN CREATE IN OUR OWN LIFE SINCE WE HAVE GODDNESS INSIDE US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

AND REMEMBER TO NEVER GIVE UP!
NEVER GIVE UP!
NEVER GIVE UP!

wolverine565
02-18-2009, 11:25 PM
Faaaannntasssticc

gonneke
02-19-2009, 04:47 AM
Very nice to read al the GOOD Stuff ,I Know MRG Rocks !

Mr G
02-19-2009, 09:58 AM
faaaannntasssticc

wolverine has changed on the outside which is great he is stronger ,fitter leaner but more importantly he is
fantasticcccccccccc
on the inside!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Never give up!
Neverr give up!
Never give up!

225orDie
02-19-2009, 10:22 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/obdd31Q9PqA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/obdd31Q9PqA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Mr G
02-19-2009, 01:33 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/obdd31q9pqa&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/obdd31q9pqa&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

awesome post and remember to never give up!
Never give up!
Never give up!

Mr G
02-19-2009, 01:59 PM
8IofkvKAtYw IF ONLY I COULD SEE IF ONLY I COULD HEAR I ONLY I COULD WALK IF ONLY TALK AND ONLY IF I WERE NOT DIABLED I COULD BE ONE OF THE MOST FAMOUS MEN IN HISTORY.
BUT I AM IMAGINE WHAT YOU COULD DO
NEVER GIVE UP!
NEVER GIVE UP!
NEVER GIVE UP!

bigred
02-20-2009, 12:57 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vB59PkB0eQ
if you knew there was noway you could fail what would you do...

thanks mr. g for everything
big red

gman
02-20-2009, 08:21 PM
Mr G

I have had a weird problem all my life with being afraid of success. Most people are afraid to fail. I am afraid to succeed. An example from bodybuilding: I have lost down to the low 190's twice, on the verge of seeing abs, and only 15 lbs from competing. Both times I quit and gained 25-30 lbs within 2 months. I have this problem in many areas of life. Have you ever seen this or am I uniquely weird?

225orDie
02-20-2009, 10:54 PM
Mr G

I have had a weird problem all my life with being afraid of success. Most people are afraid to fail. I am afraid to succeed. An example from bodybuilding: I have lost down to the low 190's twice, on the verge of seeing abs, and only 15 lbs from competing. Both times I quit and gained 25-30 lbs within 2 months. I have this problem in many areas of life. Have you ever seen this or am I uniquely weird?

You are not unique, I am battling with that same exact issue right now. I always find a way to knowingly sabotage things.

Mr G
02-21-2009, 01:04 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vb59pkb0eq
if you knew there was noway you could fail what would you do...

thanks mr. G for everything

big red
thank you lean big red for letting us into your life and revaling your life to all of us.because of you millions of others have gotten in shape but revive their souls .if you could share your story again that would be fantasticccccccccccccccccccccc
with before and after

never give up!
Never give up!
Never give up!OZFUdMPrnq0

Mr G
02-21-2009, 01:54 AM
Mr G

U HAVE NO PROBLEMS ,U MUST STOP SAYING YOU HAVE PROBLEMS,JUST BECAUSE YOU GET CLOSE AND GO OFF YOUR DIET,WE ALL DO JUST GET BACK ON IT AND BEFORE YOU KNOW IT YOU WILL BE THERE.WHAT WOULD YOU GIVE FOR ONE MOMENT TO BE FREE OF FEAR ,I SAY COME RIDE WITH ME FOR I MAY EAT THE OREOS BUT THEY CAN NEVER MAKE ME QUITOZFUdMPrnq0

MrDiamondCalves
02-21-2009, 02:14 AM
Just want to say thanks Mr G. Love the attitude and motivation! Never give up baby!

ABOBO
02-21-2009, 02:17 AM
Hi Mr G. I need some motivation to break out of old habits and outside pressures and high expectations from parents, friends.. i want to start living my own life. and follow my own dreams.

Mr G
02-21-2009, 12:20 PM
hi mr g. I need some motivation to break out of old habits and outside pressures and high expectations from parents, friends.. I want to start living my own life. And follow my own dreams.
your life is just like a movie you are the leading actor,producer ,editor.so what ever job you want you just write it in your script ,what leading actress you want in your life,the amount of money
you want to make,it is your movie and yo make it the way u want.
Your parents and everyone else wants you to do what they think is best for you so when you want to date someone your mom pics someone out for u when your at a resturant they ask your dad for you what you want to eat,when you are sad since they control everything in your life then i shuold just speak to them
because if they feel better than you will.
The only regrets in life are things you dont do so go out and make your own movie they did.

Never give up!
Never give up!
Never give up!

ABOBO
02-21-2009, 12:30 PM
thanks mr g.

Curt James
02-21-2009, 08:32 PM
Sometimes when I leave my truck in the garage for more than a month I am worried that it wont start when I go to pick it up. How can I overcome this fear? :)

J/K. Hey Rx Muscle, Mr G is truely a motivator like no others. He is truely a man who can move mountains. "Never give up".

I feel your pain.

A vehicle refusing to start, especially on a frozen morning when you're late for work nearly matches the emotional impact of realizing that you've lost your wallet.

(stomach drops)

X2 on the Mr G props. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v108/curt_james/Rx/smileys/beerbangdouble.gif

Curt James
02-21-2009, 08:53 PM

never give up!
Never give up!
Never give up!

Some may doubt your words, but you're not the only one preaching this message of positivity. I'm listening to Kevin Trudeau (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Trudeau)on an audio book during my commute. He stated much the same thing about positive thoughts being actual energy.

And I remember that story of the man who was sick and watched comedy videos and became well. He always believed that was part of his remedy or cure. Laughter is the best medicine? Norman Cousins (http://www.myhyena.com/2007/09/17/norman-cousins-laughter-best-medicine/) seems to have proven it's a true statement.

Babymuscles
02-21-2009, 11:56 PM
I feel like living proof that your thoughts control your body and health. OK G I'm ready to share my story.
I have been a Client of Mr. G's for over two yrs. When I came to him I was tired, depressed and spread way too thin taking care of everyone but me, and a size 16/18. I had a weight problem my whole life. Growing up my Mom had Parkinsons disease, which led to me taking care of myself many times & emotional eating. When she died I was 25 and never felt so alone or scare as I did then. Within the next 2 yrs. I got married, bought a house, quit smoking and had a baby. And now added 40lbs. 19 months later my second child. That was when I started to get serious to lose weight. And I did, lost 60,gained 20 so on & so on. Now I have 3 Kids, (which are Gods gifts to me. They are amazing kids) and my dad gets ill. At this point I am shot. That is when I believe fate kicks in. I ended up in Mr G's. I felt the positive energy right away. And made one of the best decisions of my life and signed up with him. In 6 months I was a size 4. I never thought I could be a size 4. And I kept going, getting in the Best shape of my life. Then after a year I was told I had breast cancer- I remember that day, felt like I got hit by a train. But I went and worked out, Mr. G was right there. No pity, just postive Mr G words. I didn't have breast cancer my body did. I had my moments and break downs but for the most part I stayed positive, NEVER GAVE UP and was told after the surgery I was cured. The worst part was not being able to train after all the surgeries, but again Mr.G KEPT ME FOCUS ON THE POSTIVE AND NEVER LET ME FORGET HOW FAR I CAME. Well in the last year I had five surgeries, my dad has alzhiemers, many of my relationships have changed. And believe it or not I feel better and stronger than I ever did in my whole life. I am looking foward to being able to continue training without any breaks. Working out has become a privlege and a way of life for me. I truly believe this because this time I worked on my body mind and soul. With the help Of Mr G "You Are The Best G":p

MAYOR OF BODYBUILDING
02-22-2009, 03:18 AM
Mr G IS WHAT TRAINING IS ALL ABOUT! I look foward to seeing him at the Arnold!

Maraxus
02-22-2009, 10:48 PM
Mr. G. I need some advice bro. I've lost around 140lbs in the past year. I busted my ass from being a huge fatass into being a chubby guy. Im still busting my ass like never before. Im giving it my all man you have no idea. Fasted AM cardio, heavy hard lifting 4 times a week. Evening Cardio. everything bro. dieting hardcore like a beast. BUT my serious problem is is that every other week more or less, I find myself binging bro. i eat, eat eat eat. Its a psychological thing I know, because its not like I need it or anything. I diet for weeks on end no cheats, and then I just go and fuck it up for a weekend and hit the diet hard again on monday but its like im a fucking hamster stuck in a wheel spinning and not moving forward. inspire me bro and motivate me cuz i think i need to go to a fucking shrink lol. love your thread bro.

gman
02-23-2009, 10:58 AM
Mr G, thanks for your inspiration. I am internalizing this attitude, success is the only word in my mind now. I am gonna go from this:
http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w294/namtrag/DSC00202.jpg

To this:
http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w294/namtrag/patneve2-1.jpg

Mr G
02-23-2009, 07:08 PM
mr. G. I need some advice bro. I've lost around 140lbs in the past year. I busted my ass from being a huge fatass into being a chubby guy. Im still busting my ass like never before. Im giving it my all man you have no idea. Fasted am cardio, heavy hard lifting 4 times a week. Evening cardio. Everything bro. Dieting hardcore like a beast. But my serious problem is is that every other week more or less, i find myself binging bro. I eat, eat eat eat. Its a psychological thing i know, because its not like i need it or anything. I diet for weeks on end no cheats, and then i just go and fuck it up for a weekend and hit the diet hard again on monday but its like im a fucking hamster stuck in a wheel spinning and not moving forward. Inspire me bro and motivate me cuz i think i need to go to a fucking shrink lol. Love your thread bro.
first of all look at far you have come it is amazing 140lbs in one year it takes some people 3 years.you are not a fatass your body may have some fat but you dont!!!!so shift your thoughts
to positive.you are not stuck the person you imagine to be is.
I need to know what you are doing email me at [email protected] what you are eating and what your exercise routine is and then we will help you on the site shed the rest of the weight.

never give up!
Never give up!
Nevergive up!

Suzanne
02-24-2009, 12:54 PM
I have also read Wayne Dyer books and did a lot of affirmations during my transformation.

My story:
I was "normal" weight through high school (105-110lbs & 5’-0"), but never developed an interest in sports or fitness (not even PE) due to my vision. I was born legally blind. I have Achromatopsia (http://www.achromat.org/what_is_achromatopsia.html). Due to this condition I have severely light sensitive and totally color blind. It is not correctable, but I do wear red contact lenses to help filter the light. My best visually acuity is less 20/200 which means I can see something 20 feet away that a person with normal vision can see 200 feet away. I need to have books very close to read and I use a large monitor with big fonts. I am unable to drive so I either walk, use public transit or ride with family or friends. The hardest part is people not understanding. Someone may wave or make eye contact form across the gym but I can't see them so a lot of times I get a bad rap of being unfriendly but I simple did not see them. I also have to squint a lot because of the light sensitivity so I have been told I "look" unfriendly. Due to my blindness, I grew up with the kids constantly teasing me. From kindergarten until high school graduation I heard daily insults and teasing. Even in college I had professors not believe i could do the work even though I was often the highest grade in the class. One professor even commented "I can't imagine a job you could do." All this led to very low self-esteem and self-doubt which gradually caused me to gain weight.

By the time I reached 31 (1995) I had reached a weight of 185lbs. All from a combination of fast food, no exercise, and depression. For many years, all I thought was that exercise and diet didn't work. I felt all the people that looked good had always looked that way. I never tried any form of dieting. At the end of 1995 I decided that there must be a better way. So I joined a gym. I knew that if I was going to do this that it had to be an all or nothing attempt. I knew I had to change my diet, lift weights , and do cardio. I lost some weight through 1996. In 1997, I was unable to go to the gym but maintained my loss. In March of 1999, I decided that since I could not go to the gym, I would bring the gym to me. So I bought equipment for my home and began hitting it hard. I would get up at 4:30am every morning before work to get my workout in. I also made another major change in my diet; I consumed six small meals (instead of three large meals) a day, and began using supplements (protein powder, meal replacement, etc).

My weight loss was very slow but i just kept pushing. I never owned a scale during this time my goals where small to get one size smaller. Finally in 2001 I got down to a "normal" size and was constantly asked if i competed. So in Dec 2001 i found a trainer at my gym and started prepping for my first show in March 2002 in Bodbybuilding. I now work with Jeremy Mininhan and compete at the national level in bodybuiling. I have lived near Chicago for over 3 years and walk to the gym sun, rain, snow , wind, sub zero temperatures.

I have taken off since Nationals 2007 to make improvements and plan on kicking butt in 2009!

Pics throughout my transformation can be seen here
http://fitsuzanne.com/Progresspics/transformationprogress.htm

Starting pics 1995
http://fitsuzanne.com/Progresspics/before1995.JPG

One week before my first show March 2002
http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k320/sgermano/DSCN0009.jpg

Nationals 2007
http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k320/sgermano/DSC_3651_crop.jpg?t=1235498071http://www.fitsuzanne.com/Nats2007Posingroutine/images/27.jpg

Bermyguy
02-24-2009, 04:44 PM
Suzanne-wow-awesome transformation!! MR.G- glad that you are still online bro!!!!!!!!

Mr G
02-24-2009, 05:52 PM
yCSLK0WCUd8 FOR EVERYONE LIVE AS THOUGH TODAY IS YOUR LAST AND LEARN AS THOUGH YOU
WILL LIVE FOREVER
NEVER GIVE UP!
NEVER GIVE UP!
NEVER GIVE UP!

wolverine565
02-24-2009, 08:32 PM
Suzanne, you did great!!!

Suzanne
02-24-2009, 09:12 PM
Suzanne-wow-awesome transformation!! MR.G- glad that you are still online bro!!!!!!!!

Suzanne, you did great!!!

thank you! :)

wolverine565
02-25-2009, 12:55 AM
well MrG, looks like I going to be side lined for a few weels. I got to have c2 and c3 disc in my neck replace and fused. Doc said 3 weeks and I could go back to work and 6 weeks until I can get back to the strongman training. I told him I shooting for 2 weeks back to work and 3 weeks back to training. I think I pissed him off.

gonneke
02-25-2009, 05:50 AM
Great Story suzanne .......very GOOD Extreme body makeover :)

Mr G
02-25-2009, 05:52 PM
well MrG, looks like I going to be side lined for a few weels. I got to have c2 and c3 disc in my neck replace and fused. Doc said 3 weeks and I could go back to work and 6 weeks until I can get back to the strongman training. I told him I shooting for 2 weeks back to work and 3 weeks back to training. I think I pissed him off.

WOLVERINE YOU ARE A PRIME EXAMPLE THAT YOUR BODY HAS SOME BACK ISSUES BUT YOU DONT,YOU HAVE TRULEY CHANGED YOUR ATTITUDE TOWARDS LIFE.A YEAR AGO THIS WOULD HAVE SPIRALED YOU TO BEING DEPRESSED AND FEELING SORRY FOR YOURSELF,LIKE MANY OTHERS WOULD.INSTEAD YOU ARE LOOKING AT THE POSITIVE SIDE OF IT AND YOU ARE GOING TO COME BACK FASTER AND STRONGER,AND GO RIGHT BACK TO WHAT YOU WERE DOING,INFACT FUSING THOSE VERTEBRAS ARE GOING TO MAKE YOUR LIFTS STRONGER,I BET YOU DID NOT NOW THAT.WALLS ARE BUT UP TO SEE WHO WANTS IT BAD ENOUGH ,AND THOSE THAT GO THRU THOSE WALLS COME OUT ON THE OYHER SIDEooQKUYQ_WgQLOOK AT WHAT THIS KID DID
HE GOT STRONGER AFTER HIS SURGERY AND LAST YEAR WON THE OHIO WRETLING STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS.
NEVER GIVE UP!
NEVER GIVE UP!
NEVER GIVE UP!

Suzanne
02-25-2009, 07:02 PM
Great Story suzanne .......very GOOD Extreme body makeover :)

Thank you

225orDie
02-26-2009, 01:01 AM
Just awesome Suzanne! Puts thing into perspective for me. You have been added to my list of inspiration!!

Suzanne
02-26-2009, 08:30 AM
Just awesome Suzanne! Puts thing into perspective for me. You have been added to my list of inspiration!!

thanks!

SCRUBS
02-26-2009, 03:06 PM
Hey Mr. G, great thing you have going here! Keep it up, or should i say; NEVER GIVE UP!

Mr G
02-28-2009, 02:31 PM
MfIXyBxRPcI

bigred
02-28-2009, 04:27 PM
This was my letter for md and mhp 2008 transformation challenge i got all the way down to 315 and still working on it i havnt broke the under 300 lb mark yet cause i took a break from the diet so i can get moved in my new house and out of the damm fema trailer then had to change gym cause world gym turned in to planet fitness but im back at it hard now and doing great thank you Mr g and dave for everything heres some before and after pics and my story. thanks big red

http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/images/icons/icon1.gif biggredd story
I started lifting around 1992 to try and get rid of some fat. I did pretty good and added some muscle but never did get rid of my fat and then after I graduated from high school I got away from it for a while. Around 2003 I started to try and take it a little more serious and then my father had a stroke and had to medically retire from his job and go on social security. My mother was already on social security because of her terminal illnesses. Needless to say, my Mom and Dad could not live on their income of social security, it was barely enough to cover their house note and insurance. My wife and I decided to build an addition on the back of their house so we could help take care of them .

While we were building the addition I ran into an old friend at a seminar with Jay Cutler at the gym and my friend and I decided to start training together and he has helped me a lot. I did get back into training and more dedicated than before. We went several times a week after work and on weekends while we were building the addition on my parent’s house and it was going real good. Then Hurricane Katrina hit on August 29, 2005, which was also my birthday, and we lost our home and most of the contents, we were in the area on the Mississippi Gulf Coast that had the 30 foot storm surge. We were blessed that we did not loose any lives but it is still hard to look at everything you have worked for be destroyed in a matter of hours. We had to stay with my uncle with 16 other family members till we were able to move in to FEMA trailers.

Also, my wife and I were out of work for many months because of the storm damage to our places of employment. A month after the storm I almost lost my mother to e-coli poisoning and she was in the hospital for a little over a week and then the day after she went home, we had to have the ambulance pick up my father because we thought he was having another stroke, but it turned out that his blood oxygen was low so they took him to the hospital and found out he had fluid on his lungs and diagnosed him with non-Hodgkin’s leukemia. He was in the hospital for a couple of weeks and then things started getting a little better, work started back up and the gym opened back up, and we moved into two FEMA trailers while my brother, uncle and myself are building our new home. It has been hard working 40 hour work weeks at the shipyard as a pipefitter and then trying to work on the house on nights and weekends, but I still manage to get to the gym, sometimes as early as 3:30 a.m. and as late as midnight.

Just when we thought things were getting better, my wife and I were back at work, we were building our home and I was going to the gym on a regular basis, on September 2, 2007, we had to have the ambulance pick up my father again, The doctors said he was very dehydrated so they admitted him while they were running test and then found a mass around his colon and said he had colitis real bad and sepsis all in his body. They sent off some biopsies for testing and while they were waiting on the results he started swelling all over his body and then stopped breathing. They had to do emergency surgery on him that night and the surgeon did not even close him up because he did not expect him to make it through the night. The doctor found a blood clot in the main artery going to his small intestines that killed almost all of his small intestine. One of the other doctors told us that the surgeon saved my fathers life because they usually do not find that type blood clot till an autopsy is performed. He was in the hospital for over a month, and then had to stay in bed for about 3 weeks till he healed. The doctor is waiting till he is completely healed before they do anything about the mass around his colon which the doctor believes is either colon or rectal cancer. I was out of work for another 7 weeks straight and I still miss work from time to time for doctor appointments for Mom and Dad. It is hard to try and stay focused and positive when you constantly have something tragic happening in your life. Please don’t misunderstand what I am writing, I do not think for one minute of my Mom or my Dad as a burden, they are a blessing and have always supported me and are always there for me, so in my eyes, I am blessed.

I am dedicated to training but sometimes I don’t have the time to sit around and try to understand how to diet and what supplements I should take and how long I should do cardio. Right now I weigh 375 pounds and I am 5’11” and I have muscle but I also have fat. I try and do cardio in the morning before work and I workout on Monday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday and when I can, I go other times during the week. I am so thankful that the gym I go to is open 24 hours a day.

I would like to be considered for either challenge and I would love to turn my life around. I can’t go on with all this fat. I have a beautiful wife and 2 wonderful sons and I just need to get healthy. My father is only 60 years old with all these medical problems and my mother is only 55 years old. I would like to get in shape for them and to possibly step on a body building stage one day, I have too much to live for. I would love to get some guidance and some help from someone who knows what they are doing but I just cannot afford to hire anyone.

Thanks for giving me the chance to tell my story.

God Bless
Aaron Williams
Attached Thumbnailshttp://forums.musculardevelopment.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=58486&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1196481619 (http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=58486&d=1196481619) http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=58487&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1196481619 (http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=58487&d=1196481619) http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=58488&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1196481619 (http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=58488&d=1196481619)

bigred
02-28-2009, 04:43 PM
http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=77263&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1209962136 (http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=77263&d=1209962136) [/URL] [URL="http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=77266&d=1209962136"]http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=77266&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1209962136 (http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=77264&d=1209962136) http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=77262&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1209962136 (http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=77262&d=1209962136) http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=77265&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1209962136 (http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=77265&d=1209962136)

bigred
02-28-2009, 04:44 PM
i have some pics from the 08 arnold where i got to meet mr. g and dvae will post later thanks

bigred
02-28-2009, 07:25 PM
http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=69125&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1204606703 (http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=69125&d=1204606703) http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=69121&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1204606631 (http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=69121&d=1204606631) http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=70155&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1205084911 (http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=70155&d=1205084911)http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=69122&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1204606631 (http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=69122&d=1204606631)

bigred
02-28-2009, 07:38 PM
http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=70143&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1205083919 (http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=70143&d=1205083919) http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=70144&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1205083919 (http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=70144&d=1205083919) http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=70140&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1205083919 (http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=70140&d=1205083919)http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=70165&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1205085280 (http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=70165&d=1205085280)

bigred
02-28-2009, 07:44 PM
met dave @ 06 olympia i think i was pushing over 400lb http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=69349&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1204775879 (http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=69349&d=1204775879)
more 08 arnoldhttp://forums.musculardevelopment.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=69119&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1204606631 (http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=69119&d=1204606631)http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=70138&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1205083919 (http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=70138&d=1205083919)http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=70141&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1205083919 (http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=70141&d=1205083919)

sweety_twity
03-02-2009, 07:15 PM
My teen friends wonna know why do people live in forums.rxmuscle.com. Google is silent on this question. _________________http://freeteenagers.freehostia.com/teens.gifteens (http://freeteenagers.freehostia.com)

wolverine565
03-03-2009, 09:32 AM
MrG,
I got more good news. The last place i worked at, when I got sick, no one called, no one seemed to care. They seemed angry that they had to work extra, because I was out. The place I work now, they all are concerned about my well being. When they found out I was having to get my neck worked on, the offered to loan me money, mow my yard, help out any way they can. I have never met nicer people. I love where I work.

Mr G
03-03-2009, 08:07 PM
mrg,
i got more good news. The last place i worked at, when i got sick, no one called, no one seemed to care. They seemed angry that they had to work extra, because i was out. The place i work now, they all are concerned about my well being. When they found out i was having to get my neck worked on, the offered to loan me money, mow my yard, help out any way they can. I have never met nicer people. I love where i work.
wolverine that is great that your new job has some spiritual people there.but it really doesnt matter what anyone thinks as long as think you are good that is all that ever matters.the fact is you control how you feel and your emotions,if you did not then when you are sad i would just talk to the people who
make you sad ,because if they feel better than you will.
Always depend on the calm knowledge that you can be master of anything that may happento you.

never give up!
Never give up!
Never give up!

hueemaya
03-06-2009, 06:02 PM
You must see this. My first sexual experience with my teen friend. axbre.freehostia.com (http://axbre.freehostia.com)

mermambala
03-07-2009, 08:27 AM
Hm! Here is the same sites: :)
girls-offer.freehostia.com (http://girls-offer.freehostia.com)
my-porno-blog.withsex.com (http://my-porno-blog.withsex.com)
sunset.servik.com (http://sunset.servik.com)

Adina Zanolli
03-09-2009, 10:34 PM
Hey, Mr. G!!!

I'm just checking out your thread!

bigred
03-09-2009, 11:44 PM
sorry guys dont know why but i can't see my pics so i guess no one else can i will repost themm this week
big red

225orDie
03-10-2009, 03:59 PM
sorry guys dont know why but i can't see my pics so i guess no one else can i will repost themm this week
big red

I see them.

frankenstang
03-10-2009, 05:55 PM
http://i37.tinypic.com/i6hu3a.jpghttp://i35.tinypic.com/t01et5.jpghttp://i36.tinypic.com/2n6yrd1.jpghttp://i35.tinypic.com/2qltz07.jpg

These pics are before the motor and transmission were in it. Thought you'd like to see it! Almost done now. Sorry the pics are so big, cant figure out how to make them smaller!

Thanks To:
www.extremeracingengines.com (http://www.extremeracingengines.com)
www.fbperformance.com (http://www.fbperformance.com)
Crazy Dons Chassis Works
Handsome Jerrys AutoBody

Mr G
03-11-2009, 02:49 PM
Frankenstang AWESOME CAR.JUST AS YOU HAVE REBUILT YOUR CAR YOU HAVE ALSO REBUILT YOUR BODY.
YOU HAVE COME ALONG WAY 30LBS AND 8 WEEKS.NOT ONLY WILL YOU HAVE A HOT CAR BUT YOU WILL HAVE A HOT BODY TO MATCH IT.
ALWAYS DEPEND UPON THE CALM KNOWLEDGE THAT YOU CAN BE THE MASTER OF ANYTHING THAT MAY HAPPEN TO YOU.

EVRYONE HAS A ROCKY INSIDE THEM.

NEVER GIVE UP!
NEVER GIVE UP!
NEVER GIVE UP

STRENGTH-TRAINING
03-16-2009, 03:10 PM
hi Mr G
i know you love hulk hogan, i do to, hes a great inspiration like you.
so i thought you might like these videos.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jT-nwYbDiPg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mp4l32SovpU&feature=related
thanks

Mr G
03-17-2009, 09:34 AM
hi mr g
i know you love hulk hogan, i do to, hes a great inspiration like you.
So i thought you might like these videos.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jt-nwybdipg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mp4l32sovpu&feature=related
thanks
hulk was and is a great message for kids to believe in your self and if you do you will be a champion of your life.
Here is the new championshio creed for all of you who have lost hope or need some motivation.
so my brothers and sisters this is mr g hulk
repeat after me i am a chaMpion i believe it in my heart and soul when the game is on the line give me the ball i back down to no one i am faster stonger smarter i am unstoppable i believe i am a champion.

never give up!
Never give up!
Never give up!

thepump
03-17-2009, 09:35 PM
mad guys haha are mad cause they got little guys syndrome or ils haha get a hair cut and maby you could no what its like to be a tru bodybuilder and not a hater. lol grow up stav t.

like that run on sentence just for ya bomb.

KarakaJordan
03-18-2009, 03:04 PM
?Quien sabe donde es posible bajar el esquema para el ajuste de los tableros de mando universales?

almolohix
03-21-2009, 07:51 PM
Ïðèâåò. Êòî çíàåò ïî÷åìó êîãäà ÿ çàõîæó íà google.com, ïîïàäàþ âñåãäà íà google.ru
áëàãîäàðíîñòü !
Âåðîíèêà Ç.

Spauldo
03-21-2009, 11:34 PM
Hey Mr. G, are you going to be at the New Yorks Men Pro show in May?

BigBilly
03-23-2009, 05:09 PM
Mr. G.. my sister's 7 year old son. wants hulk hogan at his bday party(nj) this april.

how much do you charge?

Mr G
03-23-2009, 06:07 PM
mr. G.. My sister's 7 year old son. Wants hulk hogan at his bday party(nj) this april.

How much do you charge?
here is my email [email protected]
or my number call me if you want to know
516 557-4192 depends on where and travel.

Remember to take your vitamins and say your prayers
and also eat your protein

never give up!
Never give up!
Never give up!

225orDie
03-24-2009, 10:13 AM
Thought you might like this Mr G.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-vB59PkB0eQ&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-vB59PkB0eQ&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Metalheadz
05-04-2009, 01:08 PM
Mr G I don't feel like I can stick to my diet. What advice do you have for this problem?

sam the man
05-09-2009, 06:30 AM
never give up
take the punch on your face
take one step forward
face another punch on your face
take one step forward
face another punch
take one step forward
face another punch
take one step forward
face another punch
take one step forward
face another punch
take another step forward............

and it goes on ,, on ..........and on
this is life

either u quit or u keep fighting

the only way u might win this fight :---- keep fighting,, quitting is not an option

so keep your gloves tight, take ur guard and fuck life hard.

Stangcrazy
06-17-2009, 01:19 PM
Need your advice:

I'm starting a new job next week(June 22nd).....I'm going to be working in an office setting, I only get 30mins for lunch....My question is....How can i eat 5-6 meals a day?
My goal is to put on muscle mass so i need the meals.

Thx Mr. G

Michael

Mr G
06-18-2009, 08:22 PM
need your advice:

I'm starting a new job next week(june 22nd).....i'm going to be working in an office setting, i only get 30mins for lunch....my question is....how can i eat 5-6 meals a day?
My goal is to put on muscle mass so i need the meals.

Thx mr. G

michael
when you cant get a meal in drink a shake,premake them.
Shift your thoughts and say i will get all my meals in .
You eat while you work.
Everyone has a rocky inside

never give up!
Never give up!
Never give up!

spritz0
07-05-2009, 04:29 AM
Mr.G is a great inspiration, and funny as well- much respect bro!!

BigFitz
07-31-2009, 07:22 AM
Hey MrG, We're all missing you on after hours where have you been? also how did you meet that singer, Olu Tiyo? peace brotha keep up the good work.

EarlGreyuk
11-28-2009, 02:42 PM
Hey Mr G, I love what you do. I want to get into the same line of work of motivating people and aiming at getting people fit and strong mentally and physically. Do you have any adivce where I could start to gather information on becoming a motivator.
Im having a tough time with a girl at the moment, I really like her but she is giving me mixed signals. I care about her but I don't know what to do?!

Mr G
01-09-2010, 12:10 PM
hey mr g, i love what you do. I want to get into the same line of work of motivating people and aiming at getting people fit and strong mentally and physically. Do you have any adivce where i could start to gather information on becoming a motivator.
Im having a tough time with a girl at the moment, i really like her but she is giving me mixed signals. I care about her but i don't know what to do?!

two choices on how to think
first is either she likes you or she doesnot.so the winner thinks absouloutley she likes me.the loser thinks the oppisite.but more importantly do you like you and love yourself .if you do than you are a whole person already so whether she likes you or not
it wont matter.so start and think like a winner does.

And remember to

never give up!
Never give up!
Never give up!

Shariff Abel
02-16-2010, 07:30 AM
Hey Mr G i am one of your Biggest Fan , I love you man your amazing , Your doing an amazing job on after hours , don't let anyone Bully you around , give them the smack so they know who is the Man around the house. Brother keep those costume Craziness coming cuss your Fans are waiting MR G to take it to the Next Level.

Your Fan Shariff.