PDA

View Full Version : Levrone is Pissed! According to MD?

225orDie
02-11-2009, 01:19 PM
Love where their new comes from! Haha

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n46/bigcityva/LevronePissed.jpg

AVBG
02-11-2009, 01:25 PM
There's something about the way Shawn "reports the news" that really irks me..

StrongMan.87
02-11-2009, 01:27 PM
Shawn seems like a slimy two-faced little bitch... I dont know... maybe its just me..

anyone else get this feeling?

Big Al
02-11-2009, 01:31 PM
WTF?!:confused:

Big Al
02-11-2009, 01:33 PM
Shawn seems like a slimy two-faced little bitch... I dont know... maybe its just me..

I had this feeling since I heard him the first time in my life.:mad:

ibizagtd
02-11-2009, 01:33 PM
"little pissed off"
or
"more than a little pissed off"

Pick one and stick with it RAY

esplendido
02-11-2009, 01:35 PM
Just more of the pissing match. Blechman is worried about Rx's popularity, or that post would never see the light of day.

MASKOAA
Levrone is coming off like a douche here......seriously its not like there just going to let a fake Levrone post as Kevin you dont have to threaten Dave and John like that and come off like a bitch.

the mighty stu
I'll always respect Shawn as a bodybuilder, but he did always come across like a whiney, slimey fellow. Did he manage to get through any of his articles at MD without badmouthing Yates yet? I stopped reading -lol

S

225orDie
Shawn is all about the $$$$$

becks
02-11-2009, 01:37 PM
Since the firing situation, it does seem as though Shawn has no loyalty to anyone in the sport.

The common practice over @ MD right now seems to be a scathing attack on anything to do with John and Dave. I feel this only adds to the perception of desperation on MD's part, further reassuring their fear of the potential John and Dave have within their new venture.

Jeff The Producer
02-11-2009, 01:39 PM
Look carefully at who made that quote, according to Shawn:

"LEVIN LEVRONE"

Maybe that's KEVIN LEVRONE's Jewish cousin?

YukonCrazy
02-11-2009, 01:40 PM
LOL... I think its ammusing how MD makes a mountain out of an ant hill when it comes to John and Dave. From the firing and how that was handled and now this.....

Unprofessional at best!

225orDie
02-11-2009, 01:40 PM

"LEVIN LEVRONE"

Oh damn, I didn't even notice that! Haha

SallyAnne
02-11-2009, 01:41 PM
look carefully at who made that quote, according to shawn:

"levin levrone"

maybe that's kevin levrone's jewish cousin?

lol

LittleBigMan
02-11-2009, 01:42 PM
what else what he doing before MD???

MichaelWayne
02-11-2009, 01:43 PM
LOL, what the fuck ever. Who cares, three people who never won the O (and ALWAYS want to make sure that you are aware of that fact....20 fucking years later)...shit Dave didn't make pro and has done LIFETIMES more than those three ever can dream of doing!

Going through life being afraid of everything different is no life at all.

Nic Brunicardi
02-11-2009, 01:44 PM

"LEVIN LEVRONE"

LOL Must be! :)

antonio
02-11-2009, 01:50 PM
Posing as Kevin on this forum was indeed not cool from whoever it was but to contact your law firm?

Ripjaws
02-11-2009, 01:50 PM
"contact my law firm..."???

that's just lame

MASKOAA
02-11-2009, 01:57 PM
I got instant banned after telling them what I thought of there new subject for the show.

ChromeHearts
02-11-2009, 01:59 PM
Shawn Ray is shady. Wasn't be a writer for Muscle Mag International and then later bashing them ? He's basically on a short leash. I find him annoying and 2-faced.

Tom
02-11-2009, 01:59 PM
Shawn Ray is a prick IMHO.

MASKOAA
02-11-2009, 02:01 PM
If Shawn Ray went to prison he'd a be receiver. There is only a handful of receivers I can think of off the top of my head but he would def be one.

ChromeHearts
02-11-2009, 02:02 PM
Shawn is submissive and on a short leash. He's a 'yes sir' type of guy. Same with Gregg.

Tom
02-11-2009, 02:07 PM
If Shawn Ray went to prison he'd a be receiver. There is only a handful of receivers I can think of off the top of my head but he would def be one.

Prison Dude : Lick the spoon

SR: ok (wonders why but notices strange tang on spoon)

Prison Dude: Take your pants down

SR: Ok (Loves it)

Prison dude: bend over

SR:what? (act a little straight)

SR:ARRRGGHHHh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9oHoPvB3Yo

2manytoyz
02-11-2009, 02:09 PM
What a joke, if Levrone really said he is going to talk to his lawyer he must have too much time on his hands. I love lawyer threats. My respect level has gone down for both of them.

ironstudent
02-11-2009, 02:11 PM
Oh Gawd! Seriously? Someone made a fake KL profile, its not daves fault.

MASKOAA
02-11-2009, 02:12 PM
Doesnt Levrone have a site now with a forum? I think we should all head over there and give him shit!

Steve Blechman
02-11-2009, 02:13 PM
Shawn is submissive and on a short leash. He's a 'yes sir' type of guy. Same with Gregg.

That's why we love him. He's a good pet.

Oh Gawd! Seriously? Someone made a fake KL profile, its not daves fault.

Dispicable!

Jeff The Producer
02-11-2009, 02:15 PM
Just got off the phone with Dave:

He and Kevin had already spoken about this before Shawn posted this up. Dave and Kevin Levrone are on GOOD TERMS. Shawn Ray is just trying to stir up shit for his radio show and that's the extent of it.

It's good to know he's using RXMUSCLE.COM as a vehicle to promote his show. :)

wnybodybuildingfan
02-11-2009, 02:15 PM

"LEVIN LEVRONE"

Nice spot Jeff!:D

YoungytheKing
02-11-2009, 02:16 PM
That MD post about Kevin was so fucking lame, calling RX Muscle a "upstart" site. Just a cheap shot as they are already worried about whats happening over here!!

BABOON
02-11-2009, 02:19 PM
Actually, this is an upstart site. By definition this is exactly what it is. You can't blame Shawn for using this as an attempt to give his show attention. But it makes you wonder just how much actual content there will be.

Caddan
02-11-2009, 02:25 PM
There is nothing like show business!
:eek:

Caleb56
02-11-2009, 02:27 PM
Md is so funny.Such a cheap immature shot at MuscleRx.com, exactly what will result in the fall of MD.

Jer
02-11-2009, 02:37 PM
Kevin needs all the exposure he can get.

There's no such thing as bad publicity, well......unless you're Arod or Phelps.

Corvin25
02-11-2009, 02:54 PM
Whats incredibly sad about that S Ray sticky about Levrone is that you got about 20+ replies from people on the site saying how stupid, childish, and sad it is for them to resort to these measure and 3 posts arguing that it isn't ...and all 3 posts are from MODS lulz!! Epic backfire.

I tell yah when this first went down and people complained and Shawn said: if you don't like it then leave... and Flex was like: Goodbye!... it just showed that they really did not understand the unity and power the members had.
They may have directed those words to one or two people but it was like those one or two people were speaking for us and therefore the response was directed at us and that just added fuel to the fire. You have two of the greatest BB ever... fighting and speaking down to us..the fans!! Well each person is one less listener, one less poster..one less autograph seeker..one less dvd or photo buyer....

Sorry for the long rant I'm just very dissapointed in Flex and Shawn and it shows the power of the almighty dollar. How someone nicknaked THE BOSS that looks like a cross between a white Urkle and a gay Clark Kent after Chemo could use his money to drive a wedge in the community.

Ill always respect them for there accomplishments on the stage but I aint wasting a single dime on any products or endorsements they are attached to.

I hope Steve Urkleman is paying them royaly cus in the end there gonna be loosing a hell of alot....

you would think with such few outlets and how underground the culture is we could all get along and the sport could grow more downloadable shows....radio....more forums...meh.....

Sad day indeed.

Por2gue
02-11-2009, 02:55 PM
Shawn Ray....Pfftt. Real bad ass.

Steve56
02-11-2009, 02:57 PM
Shawn does seem like a two-face...one of the greatest bodybuilders of all time..but a piece of crap otherwise!!

John Romano
02-11-2009, 03:00 PM
It's all bullshit from MD (what else?) Dave just got off the phone with both Shawn and Kevin. Shawn admitted the order came from higher up - he was told to stir up controversy. Blechman still thinks that's what sells. Kevin is cool with us and pissed at shawn.

Another failed attempt by Blechman to convince his readers that he knows what people want. and another plan backfiring. When is he going to get it through his head that he knows nothing about the Internet culture? he obviously thinks all of you are idiots and Shawn is his dog.

Relentless
02-11-2009, 03:01 PM
The people at MD have NO IDEA how to handle this situation. They are shooting themselves in the foot at every turn. Steve is exacerbating the whole situation by continuing on with these threats and bashing. MD = ZERO CREDIBILITY.

ElSpiko
02-11-2009, 03:02 PM
Wait, we're not all idiots?

Bacon Cheese Burgers
02-11-2009, 03:02 PM
this is great. The first Team MD Radio Show will talk about dave and johns new website, it'll be like free advertising.

bigchamp89
02-11-2009, 03:09 PM
lmao how ridiculous, how can steve be so childish

Lordston
02-11-2009, 03:12 PM
I honestly don't understand how anybody....and I mean anybody....who understands the least little bit about the words "integrity", "honesty", "forthrightness", and "trustworthy" can in their right minds continue to support the MD entity. By Blechman's own actions he condemns himself to being supported by mindless sheep with no balls of their own to stand up for what is simply "the right thing to do."

Granted...I understand some people have mouths to feed and bills to pay....but if it were me...I would find another company to work for as soon as I was able.

Lordston

ChromeHearts
02-11-2009, 03:14 PM
lolz. The order came from Blechman to do that ? wow. wow.

TaylorB
02-11-2009, 03:18 PM
wonder what "HANK WOOD" has to say about it ? :D

mophat63
02-11-2009, 03:20 PM
hahah now all of a sudden everyones mad at dave or dave's diet coaching or both. good publicity for this board though. the only thing worth lookin at anymore at the "other" board is lee priest zone and hes outta commission for a year...

Big Al
02-11-2009, 03:21 PM
It's all bullshit from MD (what else?) Dave just got off the phone with both Shawn and Kevin. Shawn admitted the order came from higher up - he was told to stir up controversy. Blechman still thinks that's what sells. Kevin is cool with us and pissed at shawn.

Another failed attempt by Blechman to convince his readers that he knows what people want. and another plan backfiring. When is he going to get it through his head that he knows nothing about the Internet culture? he obviously thinks all of you are idiots and Shawn is his dog.
This is just a bunch of bull shit. Is Blechman really thinks that nobody talks to nobody. I mean how stupid is it?!!! He's just keep diggin' the hole for himself in the industry. I'm about to feel bad for the guy.....yeah right.:p

kraken
02-11-2009, 03:23 PM
I like how Shawn used a pic of Levrone, Flex and himself in that post.
Class.

ZacharyKane
02-11-2009, 03:27 PM

This is probably what the future holds for MD...feeble attempts at discrediting Dave and John, that will only end up backfiring on them and making them look even worse

scorpion
02-11-2009, 03:34 PM
MD is ridiculous the way its behaving!
Makes me fu*king sick the way MD fu*kers are acting over there, people who were supposedly your mates stiring up shit!

fchris1
02-11-2009, 03:36 PM
yea I dont think it would be taken to legal action, sounds made up

ElSpiko
02-11-2009, 03:40 PM
hahah now all of a sudden everyones mad at dave or dave's diet coaching or both. good publicity for this board though. the only thing worth lookin at anymore at the "other" board is lee priest zone and hes outta commission for a year...

The lee priest zone is lame. He's such a crybaby bitch he can't take any kind of criticism and all he does is write checks with his mouth that his ass can't cash. Plus I'm not a fan of people who beat women.

ZacharyKane
yea I dont think it would be taken to legal action, sounds made up

They're just trying to stir things up so people will listen to the new show

Curt James
Posing as Kevin on this forum was indeed not cool from whoever it was but to contact your law firm?

Well, I heard MD allowed someone to register as Kurt James on their board. Where's Judge Judy or Judge Joe Brown??? I'm raising holy hell over that affront!

Have to contact my attorney at the law offices of Spike, Murphy, and Murphy.

:p

ElSpiko
02-11-2009, 03:42 PM
lol I was pissed they deleted all my posts too. I thought my ruse was totally feasible; when they banned me it was actually right as i was posting a fan thread for 'Steeler' in the music section. Though I'm betting 'Levin Levrone' isn't taken over there yet . . .

Tom
02-11-2009, 03:57 PM
flex wheeler sits on the fence?
Drama

WE are just reporting the NEWS!!!
Even if I don't agree with some of this thread it is still news in our world...

It is not in our best interest to bring anyone down.... But we must report the news

If someone commits suicide or kills someone they love or does something childish in our world we will
Report on it......

It’s the THE NEWS and thats what we do..

Again, I’m not saying I agree or disagree with thread but it’s the NEWS!!!

I hope you can respect that even if you don’t agree...

Yolo
02-11-2009, 03:59 PM
well, i heard md allowed someone to register as kurt james on their board. Where's judge judy or judge joe brown??? I'm raising holy hell over that affront!

Have to contact my attorney at the law offices of spike, murphy, and murphy.

lol

ZacharyKane
02-11-2009, 04:04 PM
Well, I heard MD allowed someone to register as Kurt James on their board. Where's Judge Judy or Judge Joe Brown??? I'm raising holy hell over that affront!

Have to contact my attorney at the law offices of Spike, Murphy, and Murphy.

I saw that on there and thought it was pretty funny, let us know how the lawsuit goes ;)

eattrainsleep
02-11-2009, 04:05 PM
I thought I graduated high school awhile ago.. i guess not, same drama

Jeff The Producer
02-11-2009, 04:07 PM
Drama

It is not in our best interest to bring anyone down.... But we must report the news

If someone commits suicide or kills someone they love or does something childish in our world we will
Report on it......

In other words, what Flex Wheeler just stated was:

"RXMUSCLE.COM creates the news... and MD reports it."

John Romano
02-11-2009, 04:10 PM
Drama

Report on it......

I can only agree with the truth. If you have to make shit up in oder to create news, then you're just being a do boy for the guy with the check book. Leave your soul at the door.

Come on, man.... Get right.

SallyAnne
02-11-2009, 04:15 PM
In other words, what Flex Wheeler just stated was:

"RXMUSCLE.COM creates the news... and MD reports it."

lol yep!

jimmy.b.
02-11-2009, 04:24 PM
I am a large supporter of dave and john, and previous to this i was going to still purchase the magazine as usual because it did have some great articles in it! However due to this disgusting act of immaturity, on m-d's behalf, i dont beleive i will purchase it as i feel that i am supporting these immature antics.....

Carlos Godoy
02-11-2009, 04:28 PM
I can only agree with the truth. If you have to make shit up in oder to create news, then you're just being a do boy for the guy with the check book. Leave your soul at the door.

Come on, man.... Get right.

Just love the way John speak his mind...
lol

GrayBull
02-11-2009, 04:42 PM

At least there will be one thing worth listening to on the show. lol.

Someone let us know how it goes...

Method
02-11-2009, 05:02 PM
The average IQ of the people who will be on "Team MD Radio" this week just dropped even lower.

Daniel Minarsky
02-11-2009, 05:03 PM
I hope Steve Urkleman is paying them royaly cus in the end there gonna be loosing a hell of alot....

LOL I almost shit my pants...

BUSTED LOL

http://img19.picoodle.com/img/img19/3/2/11/f_SUm_5f68855.jpg

Noel Fuller
02-11-2009, 05:04 PM
It just got a bunch of people interested in an "upstart" website. Those guys are working for you.

Noel Fuller
02-11-2009, 05:05 PM
For the record its Mr Pencilneck

Tom
02-11-2009, 05:09 PM
Good to see you over here liked your posts.

jimmy.b.
02-11-2009, 05:12 PM
lost alota respect for Ray

Honour
02-11-2009, 05:15 PM
I honestly don't understand how anybody....and I mean anybody....who understands the least little bit about the words "integrity", "honesty", "forthrightness", and "trustworthy" can in their right minds continue to support the MD entity. By Blechman's own actions he condemns himself to being supported by mindless sheep with no balls of their own to stand up for what is simply "the right thing to do."

Granted...I understand some people have mouths to feed and bills to pay....but if it were me...I would find another company to work for as soon as I was able.

Lordston

Very well spoken mate ;).

Noel Fuller
02-11-2009, 05:17 PM
Shawn who?

jim
02-11-2009, 05:22 PM
this thread over there is just absurd. watching people attempt to defend the indefensible is as sad as it is frustrating.

knine110
02-11-2009, 05:25 PM
I just posted this at MD but it probably wont last long:

I am just calling it as I see it. If you ban me then so be it but this is truth. I am not an anti-MD pro Dave and John. I like every other intelligent individual out there can take the information that is given, process it and make our own conclusions. Same as with a jury trial. You present your sides of the case and 12 peers decide your fate based on the strength of your case.

I am COMPLETELY confused at this point!!!

So John & Dave can put all untrue statements about both MD & Blechman and the world buys it. But the one time we post that Kevin Levrone knew nothing of the Q&A and even asked Dave about it (which Dave denied) MD IS THE BAD GUY....the one "lie" we post - everyone comes down on us.

Steve has taken the high road and has not responded to their show, the statement by John, or the THOUSANDS of other remarks made his way by not only them but the community as well - but he and MD are assholes???

WTF are we dealing with here? What is the deal with the one way street...

In addition my mods are not over there bashing them.....

here's a question for TJOE - hmmm - used to be a FL or Mod here and left to go there - SO WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE??? If you have nothing to say that is positive then say nothing. Trust me - no one will miss you if you go......I have no problem replacing garbage with gold!!!

By the way - not only have our members increased over the last week, but our subscriptions did as well!!!

Our May Issue is going to be an absolutely amazing product!!!! With contributors that will blow your mind away!!! Md has lost nothing - in fact we have gained substantially... Stay tuned - it will hit the newsstands 3/31!!!!
Michelle........Steve had a golden opportunity to set the record straight. He chose to wait 2 days and give a politically correct slack ass statement that painted Dave as a slacker. Well I frequent the boards enough to know that between running a radio show, contest coverage, running a participaitng in multiple threads (to include his sucessful Q&A thread) and using the synergy of his affiliation with up and comers to the site and the MD world. If thats slacking then hell I dont know what work is. ( I maintain my own site BTW so I know how time consuming it can be).

The average poster here can tell you how many hours a day they spend on here and appreciate the time EVERYONE takes to respond.

He chose to insult our collective intelligence by posting a 10 liner for a 1000 line issue. If it was actually as simple as he put it then it would have been simple to resolve.

The other side presented a more detailed case vs. left us with more information to base our decision on. Plain and simple.

You all here fueled the fire by banning members, TO'ing everone with comment in contrary as well as deleting LEGITIMATE threads and post that were well written and not at all one sided.

Now you go to the point where you are down talking members and subscribers to yet further polarize the community as a whole. You had supporters and in this thread alone you pissed on at least 3 that I can count that "had your back"

There is a point when you are on a trip that you have half a tank left and should probably stop for gas and re-fuel or take a chance drive on by and not finding a gas station, run out of gas and are left to think about your decision in the middle of nowhere.

Think about that next time you chose to insult your customer base.

Originally Posted by Flex Wheeler View Post
Drama

Report on it......

OMG please Flex Nooooooooooooooooooooo. (In that "you are walking into a live minefield voice) Let's get to the meat shall we??? On NO BULL radio usually the first time any controversy was brought up i.e. Ryan Knelley and Mark the wrestler the first thing Dave would say is: We have to get (insert the other party here) on here next week to tell his side. That obviously wont happen here. So any reference to the other site should be kept to a minimun as they will more than linkey not be allowed to respond.

When I first joined my space I was looking for everyone in the industry to include you and guess what there were at least 10 Flex Wheeler's. Did you hunt and sue them? Did you consider it newsworthy? Right now (I just checked) there are 3 people using your name and 3 using your picture as theirs. Bottom line is that it happens EVERY DAY on every social site in the industry. So as far as it being breaking news well maybe for the Mom's at the grocery store that sitll read the Star and Enquirer.

Originally Posted by zarathustra View Post
but that's just the point. since when is someone having a gimmick on some site for a day and a half (since the board went up monday, and the thread was removed yesterday) news in any industry? gimmicks come and go every day, and no one talks about it precisely because it isn't news.
i haven't seen anyone in this thread say they don't respect you, shawn, or kevin. i certainly never would. but that isn't the issue, and it is a straw man to suggest that this is some sort of ad hominem attack against any of you. it isn't. people are saying that this sort of post, put on the front page and stickied on the board, is clearly done for the purpose of generating animosity toward the "upstart" board. and that's just lame.
Whats really crazy about this is that this was posted about noon today on this site. The gimmick account (that didnt have an image BTW.......a pic was never used) was already gone by 7:35 pm YESTERDAY. There is even a link to the LEGIT M3 site. It was debunked by Dave before it was ever "newsworthy".

Originally Posted by Triple-H_2005 View Post
Because that's the same thing as someone anonymously creating an account and thread under Levrone's name?

I'll bet you believe everything you see on the news, too...

They logged over 1000 new members in 2 days. They don't need to resort to this kind of thing to generate traffic.
They are currently well over 1000 at this point and the most successful threads over there have nothing to do with the controversy.

Originally Posted by stealth_swimmer View Post
x2

actually, it's not childish. Folks like Levrone make money off their image. If whatever site/company wants to use it to make money/advertise then they gotta get his permission. It's really that simple. And if it is childish...doesn't mean it didn't happen, lol.
Guy, let me tell you that even at my level someone has stole my pics and put them up as theirs. I kindly told the Admin and that was that. If I wanted to right now I could probably start a url with your real name and there would be nothing you could do about it other than complain and lose the battle. Its the internet............times have changed.

If he was so image concious (and I am a Levrone fan BTW) he should go after the current 5 members of myspace using his Name and Image as we speak one of which says that he is Kevin right along the legit Kevin site.

Originally Posted by kp3131 View Post
yeah i see that now, at first i really didn't believe that whole timing thing, i guess that i really did think that these people who run this site have more class than this. but i will be the first to admit that i was wrong.

the more i look around here the more i see how incredibly childish some of the staff is here. i am glad my eyes are now open.
I try to stay as neutral as possible but to no avail. This is preposterous.

Originally Posted by Jimmy.B. View Post
blechman is just digging a deeper hole for md to get out of now..
I dont know who is the "newsworthy" guide over here at this point but whoever is saying "post this as a headline" is throwing MD into the bucket as we speak.

Demorak
02-11-2009, 06:01 PM

Im with you 100%.... just hearing his voice makes my skin crawl....

SLICED
02-11-2009, 06:34 PM
Shawn Ray is and always has been an asshole. A backstabber that only cares about himself. Fuck him .

musclePav
02-11-2009, 06:37 PM
I just posted this at MD but it probably wont last long:

I am just calling it as I see it. If you ban me then so be it but this is truth. I am not an anti-MD pro Dave and John. I like every other intelligent individual out there can take the information that is given, process it and make our own conclusions. Same as with a jury trial. You present your sides of the case and 12 peers decide your fate based on the strength of your case.

Michelle........Steve had a golden opportunity to set the record straight. He chose to wait 2 days and give a politically correct slack ass statement that painted Dave as a slacker. Well I frequent the boards enough to know that between running a radio show, contest coverage, running a participaitng in multiple threads (to include his sucessful Q&A thread) and using the synergy of his affiliation with up and comers to the site and the MD world. If thats slacking then hell I dont know what work is. ( I maintain my own site BTW so I know how time consuming it can be).

The average poster here can tell you how many hours a day they spend on here and appreciate the time EVERYONE takes to respond.

He chose to insult our collective intelligence by posting a 10 liner for a 1000 line issue. If it was actually as simple as he put it then it would have been simple to resolve.

The other side presented a more detailed case vs. left us with more information to base our decision on. Plain and simple.

You all here fueled the fire by banning members, TO'ing everone with comment in contrary as well as deleting LEGITIMATE threads and post that were well written and not at all one sided.

Now you go to the point where you are down talking members and subscribers to yet further polarize the community as a whole. You had supporters and in this thread alone you pissed on at least 3 that I can count that "had your back"

There is a point when you are on a trip that you have half a tank left and should probably stop for gas and re-fuel or take a chance drive on by and not finding a gas station, run out of gas and are left to think about your decision in the middle of nowhere.

Think about that next time you chose to insult your customer base.

OMG please Flex Nooooooooooooooooooooo. (In that "you are walking into a live minefield voice) Let's get to the meat shall we??? On NO BULL radio usually the first time any controversy was brought up i.e. Ryan Knelley and Mark the wrestler the first thing Dave would say is: We have to get (insert the other party here) on here next week to tell his side. That obviously wont happen here. So any reference to the other site should be kept to a minimun as they will more than linkey not be allowed to respond.

When I first joined my space I was looking for everyone in the industry to include you and guess what there were at least 10 Flex Wheeler's. Did you hunt and sue them? Did you consider it newsworthy? Right now (I just checked) there are 3 people using your name and 3 using your picture as theirs. Bottom line is that it happens EVERY DAY on every social site in the industry. So as far as it being breaking news well maybe for the Mom's at the grocery store that sitll read the Star and Enquirer.

Whats really crazy about this is that this was posted about noon today on this site. The gimmick account (that didnt have an image BTW.......a pic was never used) was already gone by 7:35 pm YESTERDAY. There is even a link to the LEGIT M3 site. It was debunked by Dave before it was ever "newsworthy".

They are currently well over 1000 at this point and the most successful threads over there have nothing to do with the controversy.

Guy, let me tell you that even at my level someone has stole my pics and put them up as theirs. I kindly told the Admin and that was that. If I wanted to right now I could probably start a url with your real name and there would be nothing you could do about it other than complain and lose the battle. Its the internet............times have changed.

If he was so image concious (and I am a Levrone fan BTW) he should go after the current 5 members of myspace using his Name and Image as we speak one of which says that he is Kevin right along the legit Kevin site.

I try to stay as neutral as possible but to no avail. This is preposterous.

I dont know who is the "newsworthy" guide over here at this point but whoever is saying "post this as a headline" is throwing MD into the bucket as we speak.

great post man!!

dannybwoii
02-11-2009, 06:39 PM
Dorian always said shawn was a little whinging bitch.

Viking
02-11-2009, 06:44 PM
I see Blechman as a Lou Pearlman type, what a d-bag!!

Soon EVERYONE will know the truth

DIESEL1972
02-11-2009, 06:46 PM
Paul Dillet himself said on the old show that Shawn was A backstabber and wanted all the attention for himself.

przechuy
02-11-2009, 06:47 PM
it is not necessary.
if you try to build up by bashing someone,like they do on md,and readers notice that there is not anymore dave and romano articles,they will cancel subscription,because md became just another regular mag and nothing more.firing them was a shot in own leg .

not even involving in details

matt1005
02-11-2009, 06:48 PM
I see Blechman as a Lou Pearlman type, what a d-bag!!

Soon EVERYONE will know the truth

The Lou Pearlman comment was great. Maybe they will form a boy band over there.

przechuy
02-11-2009, 06:50 PM
and their logo will be rainbow over 2 happy guys holding each other hand

deatzBR
02-11-2009, 07:02 PM
That sounds like Kevin Levrone.
When he was into the bodybuilding business i tought he was a cool guy, after he left and try to be an actor i think he is just trying every day to be a bigger ASSHOLE.
BTW anyone knows what that douch is doing right now? Maybe a porn movie? lol

Nick Paladino
02-11-2009, 07:08 PM

anyone else get this feeling? Paul Dillet Did say he was a BACKSTABBER!

Womanthrower
02-11-2009, 07:08 PM
lol I was pissed they deleted all my posts too. I thought my ruse was totally feasible; when they banned me it was actually right as i was posting a fan thread for 'Steeler' in the music section.
Steeler on Shrapnel records? cool band.

and if MD is going to get as childish as this I can't wait to see what douchebaggery might lie in upcoming issues.

Bigmorgs
02-11-2009, 07:12 PM
Paul Dillet Did say he was a BACKSTABBER!

Too true....

Nick Paladino
02-11-2009, 07:12 PM

Another failed attempt by Blechman to convince his readers that he knows what people want. and another plan backfiring. When is he going to get it through his head that he knows nothing about the Internet culture? he obviously thinks all of you are idiots and Shawn is his dog. thats what I figured, kind of pathetically childish! just look at thier homepage it is a desperate attempt do bash you and Dave,when will steve learn he lost?

Aaron Singerman
02-11-2009, 07:13 PM

Have you read the thread? After Shawn made the thread a sticky a large majority of the replies were angry and negative... and those were the ones that WEREN'T deleted! To use something so stupid and petty as a gimmick account using the name "Kevin Levrone" to promote your upcoming show... wow, they must be DESPERATE! I hope they have more than that, and a preview of the Arnold, planned for their premier show!

jimmy.b.
02-11-2009, 07:25 PM
SPEAKING OF THE ARNOLD!!! Will RX Muscle have coverage ther?

przechuy
02-11-2009, 07:39 PM
Originally Posted by Kevin Levrone
Hey guys and to all my fans, seems there is a huge misunderstanding as to why I was upset about facts being misrepresented to me and my name and ifbb pro status being used without my knowledge, permission or consent. First and foremost to all my loyal fans, there was some misinformation and questions answered incorrectly in the other thread and that's not cool at all. Whoever represented me does know a lot about me and my current status. Secondly, as a pro athlete and let this serve as advice to up and coming athletes in all fields, our name and our image is often times our livelihood. This is not a personal attack from me to anyone, quite frankly if there were a victim in this unfortunate situation, it would be me. Shawn thanks brother... the dust will settle, same to you Flex looking forward to the radio show. Fysique, you know I love you like a brother and you always have my back. You've been my rock for years. Hey J Swinney my NEPHEW... hahaha You make Uncle Kevin real proud your accomplishments are more than sufficient and anybody here that thinks you're not well accomplished is sadly mistaken. Keep making me proud! In closing, again this is NOT a personal attack on anyone and you have no reason to assume it is. My fans are loyal to me and I have to be loyal to them. Tune in to the radio show Monday for more from the MARYLAND MUSCLE MACHINE... Levrone OUT!

from md

jim
02-11-2009, 07:56 PM
from md

but looking at that it doesn't appear that kevin is upset at all at this "upstart" site. it looks like he's upset at the guy who pretended to be him. well, fine. but then you have to wonder what he's so worried about since the gimmick account is long gone. what is he upset about now? and surely he can't hold dave or john responsible for some random internet douche creating a gimmick. jesus, if wolf got this upset and featured on radio shows every time used his name in their account username he'd never have time to train.

przechuy
02-11-2009, 07:58 PM
yes,kevin seems to be ok etc and knows that when you are celebrity in a certain area you have to deal with diffrent strange situations thats all.he do not look for a guilty person.

basically.i can bet that this "levrone wannabe" was someone from md crew to justify their pathetic post with title that levrone is pissed .And make some hype around this on their dying forum

Jake
02-11-2009, 08:03 PM
It's almost too bad all this wasn't a publicity stunt masterminded by Dave John and Steve because this is getting a ton of publicity and getting a lot people involved.

...and steve is turning out to be a real cartoon character.

blacktaboo
02-11-2009, 08:10 PM
wow the md community realy ripped into shawn for posting the news...but more so for making it a sticky....i think that is what really sht them in the foot....im guessing orders from the 'boss'....notice how neutral flex is staying.....

Curt James
02-11-2009, 08:18 PM
when will steve learn he lost?

A better question, imo, is when will Steve Blechman learn WHAT he lost?

:(

For the MD readership, viewers, and listeners, I believe the loss is immediately and sadly evident.

Preaching to the choir, I know.

Amado Carrillo Fuentes
02-11-2009, 08:21 PM
i love the way leave1 has been blastin them

Bryan Hildebrand
02-11-2009, 08:59 PM
apparently Levin Levrone has just registered at MD!?!

huge285
02-11-2009, 09:13 PM
It's a shame that Shawn feels the need to make up news stories to talk about on the radio. For God sakes, the Arnold is in 3 weeks and they have 3 athletes in the show to interview-- Vic, Kai, Branch..... Why not take advantage of that? No one cares if Levrone had someone impersonating them on our website.

LANCE ADAM
02-11-2009, 09:16 PM
keepin it real dave p. thats why im here and not on md no more

shawn is to fake and tries to cover up to much shit

jim
02-11-2009, 09:41 PM
It's a shame that Shawn feels the need to make up news stories to talk about on the radio. For God sakes, the Arnold is in 3 weeks and they have 3 athletes in the show to interview-- Vic, Kai, Branch..... Why not take advantage of that? No one cares if Levrone had someone impersonating them on our website.
i was thinking the exact same thing! i'm reading all that garbage wondering why the hell they aren't promoting having athletes competing in the arnold on their first show. i mean, i would have a blowout with everyone on there. get every athlete you have who's making an appearance on your inaugural show. THAT would be worth hearing. but this? it just seems silly.

MrDiamondCalves
02-11-2009, 09:54 PM
That really pissed me off! Getin kinda childish over "there".

Adam Reich
02-11-2009, 10:40 PM
Quoted from "levrone"

Hey guys and to all my fans, seems there is a huge misunderstanding as to why I was upset about facts being misrepresented to me and my name and ifbb pro status being used without my knowledge, permission or consent. First and foremost to all my loyal fans, there was some misinformation and questions answered incorrectly in the other thread and that's not cool at all. Whoever represented me does know a lot about me and my current status. Secondly, as a pro athlete and let this serve as advice to up and coming athletes in all fields, our name and our image is often times our livelihood. This is not a personal attack from me to anyone, quite frankly if there were a victim in this unfortunate situation, it would be me. Shawn thanks brother... the dust will settle, same to you Flex looking forward to the radio show. Fysique, you know I love you like a brother and you always have my back. You've been my rock for years. Hey J Swinney my NEPHEW... hahaha You make Uncle Kevin real proud your accomplishments are more than sufficient and anybody here that thinks you're not well accomplished is sadly mistaken. Keep making me proud! In closing, again this is NOT a personal attack on anyone and you have no reason to assume it is. My fans are loyal to me and I have to be loyal to them. Tune in to the radio show Monday for more from the MARYLAND MUSCLE MACHINE... Levrone OUT!

swiftriz
02-11-2009, 10:40 PM
MD = wwe nice change shawn . big big changes shawn..Hey gregg i love the changes over there at md..Haha and u guys have to live with it... This is the place for real news..

A-Maxx
02-11-2009, 10:48 PM
after reading all 4 pages of this thread...Im still laughing my ass off at Shawn's quote using the name "Levin Levrone"...LMAO!!!!:D

abeljr
02-12-2009, 02:39 AM
shawn ray is a joke, always has been...I just hope flex doesnt stoop to this level because i still have respect for him!

MAYOR OF BODYBUILDING
02-12-2009, 02:52 AM
:DCant we all just get along? LOL!

Mr X
02-12-2009, 02:54 AM
mayor stop kissing flex and shawns ass over at MD its getting old

abeljr
02-12-2009, 03:10 AM
it was probably shawn that posed as kevin..little bitch ass.

MAYOR OF BODYBUILDING
02-12-2009, 03:14 AM
:eek:Hey MR X! You may be SHOCKED! But their are BODYBUILDING FANS ON BODYBUILDING FORUMS! Fans admire athletes! I hope you understand this!

CombBoy
02-12-2009, 03:22 AM
Dorian always said shawn was a little whinging bitch.

Fucken eh right Dorian is! Well put mate.

Mr X
02-12-2009, 03:27 AM
:eek:Hey MR X! You may be SHOCKED! But their are BODYBUILDING FANS ON BODYBUILDING FORUMS! Fans admire athletes! I hope you understand this!

I'm a big BB fan and have been for many many years i just dont feel the need to kiss ass on a regular basis like you do thats all.

tito72
02-12-2009, 03:28 AM
Lame. Those Lawyer threats piss me off too. The only pros that I will miss on the MD Boards are Branch and Erik. Hope to see them hear soon too.

MAYOR OF BODYBUILDING
02-12-2009, 03:33 AM
I dont care what others think! But FANS do admire Athletes in all sports, But for some reason bodybuilding fans are made fun of! I DONT GET IT! IVE MET BOTH Shawn and Flex SEVERAL TIMES they are VERY COOL GUYS!

Mr X
02-12-2009, 03:43 AM
I dont care what others think! But FANS do admire Athletes in all sports, But for some reason bodybuilding fans are made fun of! I DONT GET IT! IVE MET BOTH Shawn and Flex SEVERAL TIMES they are VERY COOL GUYS!

I dont want to get into a back and forward with ya mate so this is my last post about this to you here...

Dude in reading your posts and threads you come across as a complete schmoe what can i tell ya..

that is all.

MAYOR OF BODYBUILDING
02-12-2009, 04:10 AM
I could CARE LESS! I left HS IN 1983! IM A FAN OF BODYBUILDING! Thats why i love RX FORUM AND JOHN AND DAVE ITS ABOUT BEING YOURSELF AND NOT WORRYING ABOUT OTHERS OPINIONS! Nice to talk with you anyway!

przechuy
02-12-2009, 04:23 AM
Originally Posted by leave1
I for one can't wait to tune into the radio show next week and hear what Kevin Levrone has to say about someone registering on a forum under his name.

Hopefully on the next show, you can get Eminem on and see what he has to say about the dude with the email address [email protected]

Maybe after that, you can see what George Lucas has to say about the guy who registered as Luke Skywalker on the Star Wars forum.

fucking hell, I'm so AMPED for this show, man.

HAHAHA he rocks ! :)

orhochris
02-12-2009, 12:46 PM
it never ends... I was amazed when the "lead athlete rep" or whatever for PBW just out of no where jumps ship and signs with MD and you never hear them talk now... then dave and john happen and they were all tight with shwan before that, now shawns talking "the news" about and "upstart new site" like its trashy or some shit...

guy had a tremendous physique... he's got some questionable loyalty issues....

MartyMcFly
02-12-2009, 12:59 PM
MD is just trying to stir shit up, they are disgusted by the fact rx is growing to be what they could've been. so sad....

MikeS
02-12-2009, 01:04 PM
So did someone actually pretend to be Levrone? Why would they do that? Didnt Levrone call Dave and say he supported him?? I thought I heard Dave say that, maybe I'm not remembering right...

ElSpiko
02-12-2009, 02:05 PM
Steeler on Shrapnel records? cool band.

and if MD is going to get as childish as this I can't wait to see what douchebaggery might lie in upcoming issues.
Yes, that Steeler:D

You can admire the physique without saying that the person is god's gift to man. Shawn and Flex both have great physiques, but from every interaction I've had with them and from seeing their actions in public, they are both men of weak character and I don't envy or admire either of them. Great physiques, just not great people.

jim
02-12-2009, 02:16 PM
the thread in question is gone, and the news item on the front page pointing to the thread has been removed as well. i guess they realized this wasn't "news." seriously, good for them.

Theobeselifter
02-12-2009, 03:40 PM
Why are all MD's front page news stories aimed at Dave and John? The Levron thing, the Wolfe thing, it's kind of pathetic to see them in that light.

becks
02-12-2009, 03:58 PM
MD is only aiding in the growth of RX. They are the driving vehicle behind a zero funded marketing campaign.

french tips
02-12-2009, 04:18 PM
Why are all MD's front page news stories aimed at Dave and John? The Levron thing, the Wolfe thing, it's kind of pathetic to see them in that light.

Doesn't Rx Muscle post negative stuff on MD? I see it on the rotation. A very one-sided thought. If this site is going to give it, you should learn to take it. Only fair.

Theobeselifter
02-12-2009, 10:38 PM
Doesn't Rx Muscle post negative stuff on MD? I see it on the rotation. A very one-sided thought. If this site is going to give it, you should learn to take it. Only fair.

What negative post made by "Rx" are on there? Only post I've seen where made by former MD subscribers that are upset about the new changes. Not to mention MD won't even accept the fact that their "new" changes are being rejected by subscribers. It's not a one way of thinking, it's just a horrible way to do business when a developed company slanders the image of a smaller (as in start up) company. It's just pathetic and unprofessional thing to do regardless of the bitter feelings they have about losing subscribers. If they want to show what type of company they are and keep the following they do have they should be promoting thier "new content"...not taking jabs at the ventures of their former employees. In actuality all it really does is show just how much Dave and John's departure has effected the company, not to mention MD brought the entire situation on themselves. They went out their way to shoot themselves in the foot, now their pouring salt in the wound.

TRANSMUTATION
02-12-2009, 10:59 PM
Stop the presses...Kevin Levrone is going to get his Lawyer (Special ED) on the case:rolleyes:...Who they going to call to the stand Blokehead? What are they going to try to do, bore a judge to death for an hour...

musclePav
02-12-2009, 11:04 PM
how about talking to Kevin and ask him to do a real Q&A thread? :D

John Romano
02-12-2009, 11:26 PM
From a very good "friend of ours:"

Jon and Dave,

OMG. I was just checking out the "Kevin Levrone is Pissed Off" thread at MD.

Members are badly trashing both Shawn and Flex by telling them that Kevin
is a "cry baby" and that Shawn and Flex are just giving "lame" excuses, like
they are just reporting "The News." I'm not sure, but this may be the most fun I have ever had on the MD site. You guys started a culture of "No Bull" and it rages on. Steve looks like a total fool and now all of this kiss ass employees are looking really bad
too. Shawn is becoming a joke. Really. What a lil' bitch he is. Everybody is now showing their true colors. I love this kind of action. This has turned into a comedy. "As the world of bodybuildingturns." I amy become addicted to watching the fall of MD. LOL

John Romano
02-12-2009, 11:30 PM
What negative post made by "Rx" are on there? Only post I've seen where made by former MD subscribers that are upset about the new changes. Not to mention MD won't even accept the fact that their "new" changes are being rejected by subscribers. It's not a one way of thinking, it's just a horrible way to do business when a developed company slanders the image of a smaller (as in start up) company. It's just pathetic and unprofessional thing to do regardless of the bitter feelings they have about losing subscribers. If they want to show what type of company they are and keep the following they do have they should be promoting thier "new content"...not taking jabs at the ventures of their former employees. In actuality all it really does is show just how much Dave and John's departure has effected the company, not to mention MD brought the entire situation on themselves. They went out their way to shoot themselves in the foot, now their pouring salt in the wound.

How dare Dave and I go into business after Blechman fired us!

Hardly Krishna
02-13-2009, 12:06 AM
Kevin Levrone posted this bulletin today...dont' know if anybody else caught this.....the site looks like it was made by a 3yr old.....a game room?? come on!!!

User has been banned

From: Kevin Levrone http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/14/s_e95a293d9c7f4525b57c5684a2f6e58d.jpg (http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=21869675) http://bulletins.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=bulletin.read&authorID=21869675&messageID=6335660888&MyToken=9c58d840-d74f-4750-88a2-c56c22dc54d4 (http://bulletins.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=bulletin.read&authorID=21869675&messageID=6335660888&MyToken=9c58d840-d74f-4750-88a2-c56c22dc54d4) (http://bulletins.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=bulletin.read&authorID=21869675&messageID=6335660888&MyToken=9c58d840-d74f-4750-88a2-c56c22dc54d4)

Date: Feb 12, 2009 3:59 PM Subject: M3 Muscle.com Body: Check out M3Muscle. com (http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8vTTNNdXNjbGUuY29t)- The new community forums and networking site on the net. Find out news, gossip, diet tips, training advice, and look for the new forums for many other topics.

Fill out your personal page and network with people around the world.
Plus talk to ACTUAL PROS (not people posing as them!) and the only place to talk directly to Kevin Levrone!!!
Join the m3 muscleheads today!!!
See you there
www. m3muscle. com (http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8vd3d3Lm0zbXVzY2xlLmNvbQ==)

Kevin, Doubler, and Lucian "The 3 Maryland Muscleheads!"

Hardly Krishna
02-13-2009, 12:07 AM
User has been banned??? wtf?

Curt James
02-13-2009, 12:44 AM
Levrone is pissed? Must be the hat.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v108/curt_james/Rx/kevinlevronehat.jpg

the thread in question is gone, and the news item on the front page pointing to the thread has been removed as well. i guess they realized this wasn't "news." seriously, good for them.

Well... ;)

Wiry Pyruvity
02-13-2009, 12:45 AM
curt is on a rampage...are you ever going back there?

JackPols
02-25-2009, 09:31 PM
I can become a party to the conversation?

Ken Santiago
02-25-2009, 10:42 PM
There's something about the way Shawn "reports the news" that really irks me..

I agree.

Relentless
02-25-2009, 10:52 PM
Kevin seems like the kinda guy who would get really PISSED over something like this...

LOL!