PDA

View Full Version : Winny tabs

Canuck_Muscle
02-13-2009, 12:13 AM
Anyone ever taken these babies and how many mgs a day for how long of a duration? Also what were the overall results? As well what else were u currently running when u were taking them?

sassy69
02-13-2009, 02:46 AM
My guess is for the amount guys need to take, you may as well use injectible. Orals will get filtered out a bit as they pass through your liver.. Also because winny tends to dry out your joints I think most guys would stack it w/ deca. A winny-only cycle is probably not the most popular cycle. But on the other hand it won't convert so it would be good for some lean gains. It can also be tough on your hair.

And I suppose ultimately it depends on what your goals are. You wanna be Ben Johnson? Or just bigger in the weight room?

Aaron Singerman
02-13-2009, 03:11 AM
Most people aren't fans, but I personally like winstrol orals. On the other hand, I don't like winstrol injectable. I'll get back to you guys with exactly WHY I feel this way... I just have to go dig up something...

militantmuscle
02-13-2009, 03:16 AM
Aaron, does the reason you like winstrol orals have to do with slightly higher degree of weight gain than injectable?

I have nothing scientific to base that on but the experiences of several of my clients, who commented that they seemed to gain a marginal amount of lean muscle mass compared to using the injectable form of winstrol, I found that to be interesting.

Canuck_Muscle
02-13-2009, 05:01 AM
My buddy is currently on them and he loves the strength he is getting from them stacked with test. I was looking in another section and RR was saying in mice it was shown to lowel your overall test levels when stacked together. Now for humans I am not sure if that would be the case and if so maybe it would have something to do with higher doses or what not. I was just thinking about stacking them with the test towards the last 5 weeks to get that extra boost of strength and to cut up a bit as winny has that effect. It should be an interesting experiment to say the least.

ebfitness
02-20-2009, 03:06 PM
Most people aren't fans, but I personally like winstrol orals. On the other hand, I don't like winstrol injectable. I'll get back to you guys with exactly WHY I feel this way... I just have to go dig up something...

What kind of PCT would be needed after a winny-only cycle?
Anyone, feel free to answer.

militantmuscle
02-20-2009, 03:12 PM
If orals and for a short period cycle (4-6 weeks) milk thistle and maybe a little clomid, winstrol tabs don't really decrease HPTA function.

ebfitness
02-20-2009, 03:14 PM
If orals and for a short period cycle (4-6 weeks) milk thistle and maybe a little clomid, winstrol tabs don't really decrease HPTA function.

Thanks!

SAMSON
02-21-2009, 06:59 AM
Anyone ever taken these babies and how many mgs a day for how long of a duration? Also what were the overall results? As well what else were u currently running when u were taking them?

50mg per day while stacked with test should be sufficient.

MrDiamondCalves
02-21-2009, 09:40 PM
I've allways been keen to try winny. Might give It a try on my next cycle.

BNJ
02-21-2009, 09:49 PM
My favorite cycle ever was test 1000mg and deca 400mg weeks 1 - 12. I added oral winny weeks 8 - 12. 20mg, 4 times per day.

Canuck_Muscle
02-22-2009, 07:26 AM
^That sounds like a yummy dish. Yeah I finally got my shit in and I am gonna be running 700 mg of test a week and 50mg of the winny tabs per day from weeks 8 to 12. I am looking forward to it. I have been cutting for a while now and have lost 20 pounds to get down to 255. Now it is really time to get some lean mass going.

iusealittle
02-23-2009, 12:25 AM
i like winni tabs not the injctable..... the injctable give me BAD knee pain very tight,shit hurts to walk but the orals do me just fine 75-100mg ed.

use.

DMC
02-23-2009, 04:45 AM
drink the amps if u get ur hands on them

collegelinebacker31
02-26-2009, 03:12 PM
drink the amps if u get ur hands on them

ya ive heard thats the way to go

BULLDOZER
02-26-2009, 10:51 PM
I don't really like winny. Give me a lot of test and maybe some d-bol and I am good to go. Anadrol can be fun too but I mostly just like test.

iusealittle
02-27-2009, 05:30 PM
I don't really like winny. Give me a lot of test and maybe some d-bol and I am good to go. Anadrol can be fun too but I mostly just like test.

^^^^^^ those are all get hugh drugs, winni is not......

BULLDOZER
02-28-2009, 12:42 PM
^^^^^^ those are all get hugh drugs, winni is not......
No shit, thats why I don't take it. Now if I had a vagina I would take that weak ass drug.

Viking
02-28-2009, 12:43 PM
50mg per day while stacked with test should be sufficient.

Nice! I have 50mg tabs in hand...but I need to sell for rent...

iusealittle
02-28-2009, 01:32 PM
No shit, thats why I don't take it. Now if I had a vagina I would take that weak ass drug.

for the looks of that avatar i think you do have a vag! looks like your overcompensating for something........ let me guess you drive a BIG lifted truck with BIG tires and a loud exhaust systen huh.....shit, not overcompensating for anything at all are you.

use.

BULLDOZER
02-28-2009, 01:44 PM
for the looks of that avatar i think you do have a vag! looks like your overcompensating for something........ let me guess you drive a BIG lifted truck with BIG tires and a loud exhaust systen huh.....shit, not overcompensating for anything at all are you.

use.
LOL, NICE TRY SON.

Try to keep on topic. This thread is about steroids not your fantasies of my dick.

btw, I run heavy equipment for a living both at work and at home if you know what I mean.

My car is an 08 Infiniti G35.

Is this what you needed to know boy?

iusealittle
02-28-2009, 02:05 PM
lol........yeah, you sound alot like another a'hole from another board.....:rolleyes:whatever, back to the subject at hand.....

use.

Johnny Phenomenon
02-28-2009, 05:02 PM
I don't like the orals, I'd like to try the injectable form. I generally think orals are overpriced in contrast to their effectiveness vs injectables.

Canuck_Muscle
02-28-2009, 10:14 PM
I don't like the orals, I'd like to try the injectable form. I generally think orals are overpriced in contrast to their effectiveness vs injectables.

I actually got an alright deal on these. I only wanted 5 weeks worth so my buddy and I split on a bottle. I only paid $90 for half. It was 180 in total. U get 10 weeks worth. I buy my test at fucking retarded prices at 120 for a 10 ml bottle. Now that is steep. I need a better hook up lol.

Johnny Phenomenon
02-28-2009, 10:31 PM
I actually got an alright deal on these. I only wanted 5 weeks worth so my buddy and I split on a bottle. I only paid $90 for half. It was 180 in total. U get 10 weeks worth. I buy my test at fucking retarded prices at 120 for a 10 ml bottle. Now that is steep. I need a better hook up lol.

I think that generally our markets up here aren't as flooded, so we get bent over for pricing. A dollar a pill is pretty decent though, I usually see them for 1.20-1.40 a pill.

Canuck_Muscle
03-01-2009, 10:20 PM

Why do u think Winny is a weak ass drug? My buddy is on just 50 mgs a day for 5 weeks and he has broken through his plateau and is now benching his all time high of 405 for 3 reps. He is also at his highest current body weight of 240 pounds at a lean bodyfat % of 10 to 12.

BULLDOZER
03-01-2009, 10:22 PM
Why do u think Winny is a weak ass drug? My buddy is on just 50 mgs a day for 5 weeks and he has broken through his plateau and is now benching his all time high of 405 for 3 reps. He is also at his highest current body weight of 240 pounds at a lean bodyfat % of 10 to 12.
Once he takes anadrol he will understand. Night and day difference.

Canuck_Muscle
03-01-2009, 10:47 PM
Once he takes anadrol he will understand. Night and day difference.

Anadrol is very powerful. I understand what u are saying but to say that Winny is weak is false. They are 2 different compounds. Also Anadrol has a lot more sides than Winny. To be sure though I will take your word on the Anadrol. I may try it down the road but the sides u get make me wonder. I have never experienced any real sides from the stuff I have taken so far and the best oral I have taken to date would be d bol. I have heard that Anadrol and D bol are very close.

BULLDOZER
03-01-2009, 10:52 PM
Anadrol is very powerful. I understand what u are saying but to say that Winny is weak is false. They are 2 different compounds. Also Anadrol has a lot more sides than Winny. To be sure though I will take your word on the Anadrol. I may try it down the road but the sides u get make me wonder. I have never experienced any real sides from the stuff I have taken so far and the best oral I have taken to date would be d bol. I have heard that Anadrol and D bol are very close.
Like I said earlier it is great for chicks.

Canuck_Muscle
03-01-2009, 10:54 PM
What about chicks with dicks?

Johnny Phenomenon
03-02-2009, 12:20 AM
Like I said earlier it is great for chicks.

I'm not a huge fan either. If you want the hardness I'd go with masteron or halo instead lol.