PDA

View Full Version : Jeff Jarrett new DVD?

judasjohnson
04-24-2009, 12:49 PM
Has anyone seen this yet? I used to watch him when he first started in Memphis with Jerry Lawler and that would be the only part of the dvd I really want to see. I read there was no WCW & WWE footage since Vince owns all that. Just didn't know how much old footage was on the dvd.

~gymdiva~
04-24-2009, 01:23 PM
wow so I guess it'd be pre-pro days and then now? that's an awfully large gap of time...

if anyone's seen it or jj, if you get to see it, feel free to post a review! that goes for any dvd actually...

judasjohnson
04-24-2009, 02:03 PM
BXGc7KgkHFk

SwolenONE
04-26-2009, 09:00 PM
14 hrs of Double J interviews would be cruel and unusual punishment.

As much as I like the TNA product, I cannot stand him. All of my friends disliked him in WCW and still do. To be fair I always enjoy the guitar, but feel "the stroke" is the worst finishing move out there.

"Rodz"
05-15-2009, 04:48 AM
I'm not sure how he fills in the missing 10 years of his career?

judasjohnson
05-27-2009, 02:47 PM
My mini Review: I give it a C+. First of all the format of the dvd sucks. It was Jeff telling his story, which I thought was good, but after each little story (chapter) they would show a full match from TNA that has nothing to do with what Jeff just talked about. I thought it would have been better if only one dvd was Jeff's story and the rest of matches on the other dvds. But I love all the old footage from the Memphis days, which is why I bought the dvd. He does talk about WCW and WWF but no video of either federation. I don't watch TNA so I don't care about the matches. But there is also a lot of other people being interview through the dvd that was good also. It has taken me about a week to watch all of it but I will be selling now.

AFTazz06
06-05-2009, 12:32 PM
No WCW/WWF footage= Not worth buying. I mean thats when he became world famous, how in the hell can you leave that out? they shouldnt have bothered in even attempting to make this DVD.