PDA

View Full Version : If they seriously tried...

Gaoshang Xiongshou
04-25-2009, 08:45 AM
... who in the WWE or TNA (for those who follow them) could have a decent or exceptional physique?

Mr X
04-25-2009, 08:59 AM
GX back in the day it would have been Rick Rude

http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/8127/rude.jpg (http://www.imagehosting.com/)

RIP Rick.

47ronin
04-25-2009, 09:09 AM
... who in the WWE or TNA (for those who follow them) could have a decent or exceptional physique?

Currently Batista and Cena have exceptional physiques. I think if Randy Orton was able to put on 15 to 20 lbs of muscle over time he would look awesome.

Gaoshang Xiongshou
04-25-2009, 09:15 AM
Currently Batista and Cena have exceptional physiques. I think if Randy Orton was able to put on 15 to 20 lbs of muscle over time he would look awesome.

Those two are a given. But looking at people... Orton is a perfect example... some of those guys could probably really look like something if they gave it a shot.

I have said it once, and I will say it again... whatever Batista is on, I want it. All of it.

47ronin
04-25-2009, 11:17 AM
Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas both have good physiques. If they both added around 20 lbs of muscle they might look like bodybuilders

Ninja Loco
04-25-2009, 01:37 PM
Big Show. Im not sure if it's contract related to stay looking like he does or what... but I do know that since he is a true giant, he has the strength to be able to lift some serious weight and build a quality physique. He's lost plenty of weight in the past. It is known that they have told him (according to the interviews Ive read with him) to tone his strength and abilities down. They want him to remain a certain way. Not sure if that is physique or physical or what.

Gaoshang Xiongshou
04-25-2009, 01:52 PM
Big Show. Im not sure if it's contract related to stay looking like he does or what... but I do know that since he is a true giant, he has the strength to be able to lift some serious weight and build a quality physique. He's lost plenty of weight in the past. It is known that they have told him (according to the interviews Ive read with him) to tone his strength and abilities down. They want him to remain a certain way. Not sure if that is physique or physical or what.

You have a point. His scene in 'The Waterboy' proves it.

PEXSffZgNzs

Not ripped at all. BUT, you can tell that the potential is there for sure.

Ninja Loco
04-25-2009, 02:14 PM
You have a point. His scene in 'The Waterboy' proves it.

PEXSffZgNzs

Not ripped at all. BUT, you can tell that the potential is there for sure.
There was a story about some of them being in a hotel where the doors are super re-inforced, and you can only break it down with one of those SWAT rams. He kicked it down without so much as a hard breath or a warm up.

By the by..... his wife is supposedly super, super hot. Over 6 feet. Anyone have any pics? Ive heard some wrestlers comment on her very favorably.

Gaoshang Xiongshou
04-25-2009, 02:54 PM
There was a story about some of them being in a hotel where the doors are super re-inforced, and you can only break it down with one of those SWAT rams. He kicked it down without so much as a hard breath or a warm up.

By the by..... his wife is supposedly super, super hot. Over 6 feet. Anyone have any pics? Ive heard some wrestlers comment on her very favorably.

Had no clue he was married. Bless that woman for having to feed him.

Ninja Loco
04-25-2009, 02:55 PM
Breast feed him.

Gaoshang Xiongshou
04-25-2009, 03:09 PM
Breast feed him.

:lmao: I can see an injury of some sort coming from that. :p

What about Cody Rhodes? And I bet Mysterio could do it as well. I think I remember him being at 215 one time. Granted, I do not think that was the best size for him, but if he can put some weight on like that, it would shape up nicely with his height.

ARMYofONE
05-25-2009, 12:02 PM
Bobby Lashley still has an exceptional physique, 249lbs in MMA and no longer trains for size or strength.

SUMO
05-25-2009, 02:01 PM
Bobby Lashley still has an exceptional physique, 249lbs in MMA and no longer trains for size or strength.
I agree with this one. Lashley, out of everyone, would have the best chance of turning into a very competitive bodybuilder.

memphismuscle
05-25-2009, 02:06 PM
Christ Masters had a lot of potential http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/3830/20ld2.jpg and so does John Morrison although i don't know what his legs look like considering he always wears pants http://www.wrestlersramblings.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/morrison.jpg

Lee A Gray
05-25-2009, 04:50 PM
matt hardy has potential, he used to look pretty good

dublin-lifter
05-25-2009, 05:30 PM
john morrision batista triple h ultimate warrior looked great back in the day aswell john cena randy orton has a great physique aswell prob not bodybuilding standards but great all the same always rock solid or to quote jerry the king lawler at wrestlemania " this man looks like he is chisled from granite" thats all i can think off the top of head im sure theres loads more i havent named

<~~StrengthByGod~~>
05-26-2009, 09:19 AM
I have said it once, and I will say it again... whatever Batista is on, I want it. All of it.

Bro....it's all about genetics. Batista is on testosterone, trenbelone, and hgh, I assure you. Those spaghetti-like veins and his body enourmous response to the chemicals is purely a genetic advantage triggedered by hormones. John Cena has great forearms and back also, but Dave Batista, before his ripped muscle from Mark Henry, was 300lbs of pure muscle. He is 290 now--he never could get that extra bit back. I remember when he came back natty for a few short weeks after that injury and he looked like shit. PM me for a source of his vitamins, I can help you:flex:

The Blueprint-Matt Morgan has tremendous potential. At 7 feet, 300lbs, he looks lean like Randy Orton at 240! The guy is a genetic freak.

I would say he has the most potential to be a world class bodybuilder.

AFTazz06
06-05-2009, 12:42 PM
Bro....it's all about genetics. Batista is on testosterone, trenbelone, and hgh, I assure you. Those spaghetti-like veins and his body enourmous response to the chemicals is purely a genetic advantage triggedered by hormones. John Cena has great forearms and back also, but Dave Batista, before his ripped muscle from Mark Henry, was 300lbs of pure muscle. He is 290 now--he never could get that extra bit back. I remember when he came back natty for a few short weeks after that injury and he looked like shit. PM me for a source of his vitamins, I can help you:flex:

The Blueprint-Matt Morgan has tremendous potential. At 7 feet, 300lbs, he looks lean like Randy Orton at 240! The guy is a genetic freak.

I would say he has the most potential to be a world class bodybuilder.

I fuckin hate Matt Morgan, the few times i've watched TNA he's always pissed me off. He swears up and down that he has such a great body, yet he has shit to show for it. He's all flabby and shapeless, i will give him credit for being the most oiled up wrestler on tv today. He's a waste of size.

<~~StrengthByGod~~>
06-08-2009, 11:28 AM
I fuckin hate Matt Morgan, the few times i've watched TNA he's always pissed me off. He swears up and down that he has such a great body, yet he has shit to show for it. He's all flabby and shapeless, i will give him credit for being the most oiled up wrestler on tv today. He's a waste of size.

This was a vote for most potential, not best physique. He is incredibly gifted at that height and weight.