PDA

View Full Version : looking for new training style and diet plan reccomend one

Pete
04-26-2009, 03:49 PM
ive been really busy lately and just going through the motions as far as training and dieting nothing serious.
now i have some more free time i was looking for something tottaly differnt to do as far as training and dieting. looking for some motivation here so i will log my progress if anyone is interested in using me as a ginnie pig let me know.

Por2gue
04-26-2009, 06:47 PM
Tell us a little bout your workout history, size, diet, age, etc.

mr intensity
07-14-2009, 01:30 PM
try doggcrapp training... you can get all the information in the dc post......and try dave`s offseason meal plan........... both are very well thought and produce great results

Mr. Hyde
07-14-2009, 02:49 PM
What are your goals?? Do you have some fat to lose or are you training to gain so size because you are already lean? I wouldnt look for something different, i would go basic since your just getting back into the game. Maybe a Pull, push, legs split focusing on deads, bench squats over M W F. You can do 3 cardio days on T Th S and have sunday totally off.

newgoal300
07-14-2009, 02:53 PM
i 2nd the DC training

Mr. Hyde
07-14-2009, 03:03 PM
He just stated he hasnt really been training. DC is for serious advanced lifters (4-5 years exp.). Most people are not advanced enough to destroy the muscle with one rest pause set, they think they are but there not. I feel unless you can Squat and dead over 365 for reps, bent row 255 for reps, bench 275 for reps (even though its not DC recomended) ect. you shouldnt even attempt DC.

If you have 4-5 year of solid lifting under your belt and are moving similiar numbers then i would give DC a whirl.

dropshot001
07-14-2009, 04:24 PM
He just stated he hasnt really been training. DC is for serious advanced lifters (4-5 years exp.). Most people are not advanced enough to destroy the muscle with one rest pause set, they think they are but there not. I feel unless you can Squat and dead over 365 for reps, bent row 255 for reps, bench 275 for reps (even though its not DC recomended) ect. you shouldnt even attempt DC.

If you have 4-5 year of solid lifting under your belt and are moving similiar numbers then i would give DC a whirl.

definitely agree. he said that he has been going through the motions, not lifting intensely and consistently for the past years

Verger
07-15-2009, 02:42 PM
Guys, Pete's request for diet/training advice was in April