PDA

View Full Version : GHRP-6 need help, newbie to it

Cliff0007
09-14-2012, 10:20 AM
How do u mix it? 1 ml of water to 10mg bottle? On an insulin needle what is 200 mcg's ? 3 iu's? Do u just pin ur stomach? What time of day is best?

Bryan Hildebrand
09-14-2012, 10:52 AM
before I go into a long explanation, please spend a few minutes reading in the osta gain forum and this peptide forum. all of the things you are looking for are covered there many times over....

http://forums.rxmuscle.com/forumdisplay.php?218-Osta-Gain

http://forums.rxmuscle.com/showthread.php?54658-Peptides-Cycle-Support

http://forums.rxmuscle.com/showthread.php?57671-GHRP-6-A-Synoptic-Review

Cliff0007
09-17-2012, 09:39 AM
Thanks, but none of those articles said how to mix it. You suggested 600 mcg per dose, preferably right after workout. Appreciate your help. One thing, I can order right thru Osta Gain right? Dave Palumbo gave me a discount code, but I lost it.
He was suggesting 200mcg right at bed time, but I dont think he really knows this product.

Bryan Hildebrand
09-17-2012, 02:07 PM
dave KNOWS the products.

there is a 35% off discount right now for everyone. go to the osta gain forum and you will find the latest discount code there.

as for mixing... it is a research drug and as an employee, I cant give you that information. there is a TON of info on this site about it though. try going to the osta gain forum and ask your question there.

osta-president
09-17-2012, 02:50 PM
dave KNOWS the products.

there is a 35% off discount right now for everyone. go to the osta gain forum and you will find the latest discount code there.

as for mixing... it is a research drug and as an employee, I cant give you that information. there is a TON of info on this site about it though. try going to the osta gain forum and ask your question there.

Yes.

Xandurr
09-17-2012, 05:51 PM
How do u mix it? 1 ml of water to 10mg bottle? On an insulin needle what is 200 mcg's ? 3 iu's? Do u just pin ur stomach? What time of day is best?

1. Mix with Bacteriostatic Water. To do this you must first buy some Bacteriostatic Water. Then when you get this special mixing water your pop the plastic top off with your fingers. You then open up a fresh insulin pin. Plunge the sharp side into the top of the vial. Proceed to flipping the water upside down and pulling back the plunger to suck the water into the needle.

2. Once 1ml or 100 units of Bacteriostatic Water are in the plunger you pull it out. Stick it inside the Ghrp bottle and gently drizzle it in. Or just hold the vial upside down where the powder puck stays on top and gently squirt all the water in. Then once it is all inside turn the vial around and swirl it until everything is dissolved.

3. As far as conversions go..

Mixing with 1ml each 10 mark = 1mg
Mixing with 2ml each 10 mark = 500mcg
Mixing with 3ml each 10 mark = 333mcg
Mixing with 4ml each 10 mark = 250mcg

4. All other information is provided in the links that Bryan posted up. Do some reading brotha ;)

LSMUSCL81
09-17-2012, 09:53 PM
tons of vids on youtube too....step by step

musclehead33
09-28-2012, 02:20 AM
Also use peptide calculator.search for it.hope this helps.