PDA

View Full Version : Spent the day with Eli & Peyton Manning and Venus & Serena Williams

Koubs
04-27-2009, 01:04 AM
Basically I won a trip for four to Palm Beach, FL for 2 nights, $1,000 spending money, a chance to win another $2,000, and I was able to throw around the football with Eli and Peyton Manning and also play tennis with Venus and Serena Williams... I'm a HUGE Giants fan so I was so lucky to win this trip and had an absolute blast...

It was a promotional thing for Oreo cookies and we actually participated in the Double Stuffed Racing League contest for a chance to win $10,000 split between the 5 team members... My team WON and so I won the money!!

My first time posting pictures, so I hope it works and I hope they're not gigantic... But thought I'd share em with you guys... They were all really cool, I had a drink with Peyton at the bar one night also and Venus and Serena were pretty impressed when I gave em a flex, lol...

Bennny
04-27-2009, 07:47 AM
What a weekend. You are so lucky.

daciz2
04-29-2009, 01:24 AM
what a lucky guy. you met a legend in payton manning.

~gymdiva~
04-29-2009, 01:25 AM
omg wow!!!

so how was everyone in person?

Koubs
05-01-2009, 01:40 AM
Everyone was honestly so cool, really nice.... The Williams' sisters were asking me some questions about my diet & training after I told them I was a bodybuilder... They were real nice!

One other quick story: Thursday night I was eating in the restaurant in the hotel when they came in with their wives... I didn't want to bother them when they were eating, but after dinner Eli signed my jersey and I talked to Peyton at the bar for like 10 minutes.... I had a pretty good story to tell him cause my brother was actually supposed to be there with us, but instead it fell on the same weekend that his wife gave birth to their first child!! Then the next day at the actual event, Peyton asked me how everything went with my brother and the baby, so it was cool that he remembered and was interested... Just an awesome weekend!!

Kev
05-05-2009, 02:20 PM
very cool

BEAST MODE
05-05-2009, 02:27 PM
You're so lucky bro! That's a story you can tell forever! I'd love to meet the Mannings. Glad you had a good time.

BigJD69
05-05-2009, 02:47 PM
NICE!!! I am a BIG FAN of the Mannings!!! Class Acts

Enkil
05-06-2009, 05:43 PM
Outstanding!
Sounds like you had an incredible day!

fitmomma3
05-06-2009, 06:52 PM
WOW! What a great prize! I'd love to meet the Williams Sisters!

Ibarramedia
05-08-2009, 12:01 PM
Everyone was honestly so cool, really nice.... The Williams' sisters were asking me some questions about my diet & training after I told them I was a bodybuilder... They were real nice!

One other quick story: Thursday night I was eating in the restaurant in the hotel when they came in with their wives... I didn't want to bother them when they were eating, but after dinner Eli signed my jersey and I talked to Peyton at the bar for like 10 minutes.... I had a pretty good story to tell him cause my brother was actually supposed to be there with us, but instead it fell on the same weekend that his wife gave birth to their first child!! Then the next day at the actual event, Peyton asked me how everything went with my brother and the baby, so it was cool that he remembered and was interested... Just an awesome weekend!!

That's awesome! Thanks for posting the photos. And congratulations with your brother's baby.

vboissiere
05-21-2009, 05:51 AM
Dude, I wouldn't mind spending some time with Serena!!!