PDA

View Full Version : Quest Crave

The Solution
09-14-2012, 03:55 PM
Saw this on facebook about Peanut Butter Cups coming to the line....

Team Quest - Are you ready to Crave? Imagine eating a peanut butter cup or a crunchy chocolate bar every day. Now imagine it made you healthier, happier and stronger. Too good to be true? Not with Quest. We've pushed the limits once again. Quest Cravings Peanut Butter Cups and Chocolate Crunch Bar, coming soon.

Bryan Hildebrand
09-14-2012, 03:56 PM
love me some peanut butter cups.

The Solution
09-15-2012, 08:24 PM
I need to see the profile on these, if they are as caloric freidnly as the bars. these will be AWESOME.

The Solution
09-17-2012, 08:37 PM
http://blog.questproteinbar.com/quest-nutrition-rewards-facebook-fans-with-exclusive-access-to-the-launch-of-high-protein-candy-line-quest-cravings/

info released

Quest Nutrition, a Southern California-based functional foods company, is premiering Quest Cravings, its revolutionary line of high-protein chocolate candy, direct to the Facebook fans that have fueled the brands meteoric rise. The first products in the Quest Cravings line to be introduced are protein-rich Peanut Butter Cups and Chocolate Crunch Bars that provide 20+ grams of protein per serving, with only 1-3 grams of active carbs and no sugar used. Starting September 20, 2012, at 10:00 am PST, Quest Cravings will be available at Facebook.com/QuestNutrition during a two-week exclusive release. The product launch will introduce Chocolate Crunch Bars on September 20 followed by Peanut Butter Cups on September 27, with even more exciting products debuting throughout the year.
“Efforts to make a ‘better’ candy by reducing the amount of sugar are like trying to make a safer nuclear weapon by reducing the amount of plutonium. You can’t start with candy and work backwards, you have to rethink the whole process,” said Quest Nutrition Chief Executive Officer Ron Penna. “We focused on the impossible task of developing a great-tasting product that has true nutritional value. While most candy is just a sugar delivery device with less than 4% protein, Quest Cravings is a delicious protein delivery device comprised of nearly 45% protein. Our Chocolate Crunch Bar has more protein than 5 ounces of ground beef,” he continued.

beefyfan
05-22-2013, 10:24 PM
My first Crave bars arrived today. Fuck, they are good. And good for you too. So rich, I'm going to have to discipline myself to no more than one pack per day. I bought the new cookie dough bar as well and plan on trying that one tomorrow.

nsp
05-22-2013, 10:47 PM
May as well call these "crack bars" cause they're so addicting.

beefyfan
05-24-2013, 11:56 PM
No shit. I bought the new cookie dough flavor too. If it weren't for cravings, cookie dough would be my favorite. Both awesome. Both addicting. I am going to go broke on these fucking things.

AVBG
07-21-2013, 05:42 PM
Six boxes puls a few extra ;) should tie me over for a while