PDA

View Full Version : Cruising

hilly
02-13-2009, 07:13 AM
Just want to know what peoples opinion are on cruising between cycles. who does it, who recommends it and who doesnt and your reasons.

I am debating about doing it this year so i can maximise gains and compete for the first time late this year or early next. my only con cerns are that i am 23 and do want to have kids at some point just not for a while :).

If i do decide to do it i will be getting my bloods done every 2/3 months etc.

Just wanted peoples input.

hilly

Crexis
02-13-2009, 07:36 AM
I've cruised once at 250mg test e a week, but only for 6 weeks.. It felt good :P

marcus300
02-13-2009, 09:16 AM
What do you plan cruising on?

buselmo
02-13-2009, 09:57 AM
the way i see it, it depends on the dose of test you were on before you decide to cruise, and how long you are planning to cruise for.
if you were on over a gram of test for a couple of months, then decided to cruise for 6 weeks, i think going off alone would be a "cruise" in some sense. most people think that 4 weeks is enough for a clean out... well, if you were on 500 mg for 10 weeks, yeah, you'll probably hit a 0 on the test scale pretty quick... but when someone is on 1500 mg for 6 months, it will take a LONG time for his levels to reach somewhere even close to "natural", let alone hit a low level.
so it depends on a couple of things.
but a good way just to be sure is just be on 250 mg for a couple of weeks or months for a break. just my opinion though

hilly
02-13-2009, 10:07 AM
i am currently on 500mg test e and 375mg tren a while dieting and deciding wether i will do my first show come may. if not i will do a one in september so instead of coming off for maybe 8 weeks then going back on i was going to cruise.

Marcus i was going to use either test e, sust or i have some test 400 available thats a mix of test e and test c.

dosage was going to be around 100-200mg per week.

marcus300
02-13-2009, 01:14 PM
Depends what your goals are and what is it your trying to achieve, if you are competing and want to get to a high level bridging/cruising will help with maintenance and you wont experience any type of muscle loss in-between cycles. There are risk's and if you are willing to risk them to achieving your goals that's your decision.

Personally, I feel recovering with proper PCT compounds and bridging with HGH/slin etc would be a better option IMHO for someone your age, there are some remarkable compounds around what will give a good bridge to your next cycle without the possible sides cruising with AAS can bring, ie Possible damage to your HPTA, tolerance build up, increased dosages when running a cycle which in turn can lead to more sides, hard recovery, possible your natural test levels not returning to full function the list goes on.

militantmuscle
02-13-2009, 01:27 PM
I agree with marcus300, I actually favor cortisol/estrogen suppression phases near the end of a AAS cycle and bridging with a HGH/slin protocol (if the athlete is not a novice). Another alternative is using a very low dose of anavar or another AAS that has a very low rate of aromatization for the bridge, while doing pct.

hilly
02-13-2009, 03:50 PM
Depends what your goals are and what is it your trying to achieve, if you are competing and want to get to a high level bridging/cruising will help with maintenance and you wont experience any type of muscle loss in-between cycles. There are risk's and if you are willing to risk them to achieving your goals that's your decision.

Personally, I feel recovering with proper PCT compounds and bridging with HGH/slin etc would be a better option IMHO for someone your age, there are some remarkable compounds around what will give a good bridge to your next cycle without the possible sides cruising with AAS can bring, ie Possible damage to your HPTA, tolerance build up, increased dosages when running a cycle which in turn can lead to more sides, hard recovery, possible your natural test levels not returning to full function the list goes on.

marcus i am willing to take the risk however i would be very interested in reading up on the other options for bridging/cruising you touched on if you have any links etc i can read up on. I have decided this is the year i am going to make the most of things i havnt cheated on my diet once and havnt drank since new year. any ideas you guys have or if you could point me in the write direction it would be much appreciated.