PDA

View Full Version : Women's brains needed for brainstorming project!

Lee Penman
04-28-2009, 10:15 AM
I am in the process of brainstorming ideas for articles in the women's section. However, successful brainstorming requires more than one brain! So...I need your help! Any suggestions for subjects you would like to see covered in more depth would be greatly appreciated. All subjects considered and if you would like to participate that is welcomed too!:)

GirlyMuscle
04-28-2009, 10:16 AM
thinking, thinking, thinking....

SallyAnne
04-28-2009, 10:18 AM
articles on AAS/drugs, or just women's topics in general?

Lee Penman
04-28-2009, 10:22 AM
articles on AAS/drugs, or just women's topics in general?
Articles on ABSOLUTELY ANY SUBJECT that appeals to you. I don't want to set boundaries.

SallyAnne
04-28-2009, 10:26 AM
I would like to see an article or interview with someone who does sessions. It's such a hush-hush topic.

Lee Penman
04-28-2009, 10:31 AM
I would like to see an article or interview with someone who does sessions. It's such a hush-hush topic.
Care to outline what direction a piece like this would take and what you would like answered?

GirlyMuscle
04-28-2009, 10:41 AM
I would like to see an article or interview with someone who does sessions. It's such a hush-hush topic.Yeah..that would be good. I'd liek to know the TRUTH about what goes on. I've heard stories from guys who've done them. I'd like to know if what they claim is true or not. I'm sure there's a whole range of services.

Sistersteel
04-28-2009, 12:21 PM
I see Melissa Coates is going to be on Muscle Girls Inc. Perhaps someone should ask her in private if she would not mind being interviewed about sessions?

Carolyn Bryant
04-28-2009, 01:31 PM
Does anyone care about infertility caused by AAS drug abuse? I do.

SallyAnne
04-28-2009, 01:32 PM
Yeah..that would be good. I'd liek to know the TRUTH about what goes on. I've heard stories from guys who've done them. I'd like to know if what they claim is true or not. I'm sure there's a whole range of services.

What GM said.

SallyAnne
04-28-2009, 01:32 PM

Yes - this would also be a good topic.

Tatyana
04-28-2009, 01:41 PM
Related to fertility, early onset menopause, does this happen? Is it reversible?

Related to menopause, HRT.

Tatyana
04-28-2009, 01:42 PM
All plastic surgery procedures that female physique athletes have.

GirlyMuscle
04-28-2009, 01:44 PM
AAS use as well as abuse. I'm curious about all that fertility stuff but more because I don't want anymore kids and I don't want to use birth control hormones either. Then throw in my age (44)...yeah...that could be really interesting. Let's not forget how AAS effects fertility while on as well as off.

Tatyana
04-28-2009, 01:54 PM
This is something that interests me, the effect of some of the BBing drugs and diet and bone mineral density and if there is an effect, what can be done to counteract it.

Typically, oestrogen is the most anabolic hormone for bone.

Corticosteroids are reknown for reducing bone density, and they are somewhat related to the androgens as they do share a common pathway in the adrenals.

The loss of bone is something all women, and more often now, men should really concern themselves with. It is really one of those diseases that detrimentally effects quality of life as we get older.

Sledge
04-28-2009, 03:16 PM
The benefits of weight training in prevention of osteoperosis in women.
Also is their any benefit/harm of a bodybuilding type diet in the prevention of osteoperosis. (tats will spell it right for me.)

Sledge
04-28-2009, 03:31 PM
Not that I have a womens brain they are 15% smaller arn't they :)

GirlyMuscle
04-28-2009, 03:41 PM
Not that I have a womens brain they are 15% smaller arn't they :)Smart arse. Yeah....because God knew we wouldn't need all the worthless shit like baseball stats floating around in our heads.

Lee Penman
04-29-2009, 12:27 AM
Thanks for the feedback so far...now let's keep the ideas flowing..controversy and 'off the wall' topics welcomed.

Tatyana
04-29-2009, 03:39 AM
Not that I have a womens brain they are 15% smaller arn't they :)

It is quality, not quantity.

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooook.

:)

Carolyn Bryant
04-30-2009, 09:01 PM
Ditto, SallyAnne.. I want to hear from the ones who are ballin' outta control with it. Driving Bentleys, shoe shopping in Italy on a whim...