PDA

View Full Version : Equipoise anavar T3

mrsmott
04-29-2009, 06:42 AM
Hey ladies I have been around on other boards for over a year now and someone suggested I come here that there is a lot of women with knowledge here so how does this cycle look for me I am 35 5'5" 145 lbs trying to drop some weight and tone up. My diet is vey good(I have a diet expert that helps me with that) I go to the gym 5-6x a week and weight train and do cardio

50-75mg EQ a week
5-10mg VAR a day
50mcg of T3 a day

Sledge
04-29-2009, 06:49 AM
Tone up? So build a little muscle and drop some body fat.

50-75mg EQ a week
5-10mg VAR a day
50mcg of T3 a day

Is quite a cycle for toning up. I'd suggest you post up your diet and training and the lady's will give you some great advice. Personally (as a non lady) I think that's a pretty big cycle. I'm assuming it's your first from your post but correct me if I'm wrong.

Bob Smith Jr.
04-29-2009, 06:51 AM
add some clen and/or gh in there. t3 will eat up your muscle if you're not careful!

GirlyMuscle
04-29-2009, 06:55 AM
add some clen and/or gh in there. t3 will eat up your muscle if you're not careful!I certainly hope you're kidding.

Bob Smith Jr.
04-29-2009, 06:56 AM
is she competing?

GirlyMuscle
04-29-2009, 07:09 AM
We don;t know. She said she wants to lose bodyfat and tone up. I don't think any woman should jump into taking more than one substance at a time for her first time. There's no reason to take EQ and anavar together right off the bat.

I was going to comment more but I'll leave up to the women with more experience.

Sledge
04-29-2009, 07:14 AM
I don't know anyone who competes who uses the term tone up. But I may be wrong.

Bob Smith Jr.
04-29-2009, 07:17 AM
I don't know anyone who competes who uses the term tone up. But I may be wrong.

haha x2. and i misread her post. I thought sledge suggested that cycle to her. Ya, if she's never run anything AND not a competitor, don't run t3 for godsake lol. I would just stick to the anavar.

Sledge
04-29-2009, 07:26 AM
HELL NO, I'd never suggest a cycle to a woman. It makes them to manly.

That was a joke ladys, please don't beat me, well not too hard. You giant bitches all scare the fuck out of me.

GirlyMuscle
04-29-2009, 07:27 AM
She needs to make sure her diet and training are right first. You don't just run stuff to lean out and tone up. AAS is a serious decision, not to be taken lightly. This is a good place to start the research. Like I said, I'll let the more experienced girls take it from here.

-BLP-
04-29-2009, 07:46 AM
myself really think it a great cycle , indeed hgh n clen will be good also '''''

hgh 2ui pharmagrade 6 day a week

10 mg var day ED

12.5 mg t3 ED

20 mcg day clen ED for 3 weeks

100mg eq pharmagrade week or 10mg insulin neeedles injection micronized winny ED

i done it for many.. many girls , all look crazy condition

GirlyMuscle
04-29-2009, 07:57 AM
Guys...this is the women's forum. Let's not start handing out advice as if it was to a guy. If this is her first time, she doesn't need to be injecting and running various things at once. Leave the advice to the women.

Bob Smith Jr.
04-29-2009, 08:03 AM
blp made that cycle for a female bber im guessing. looks good but i wouldn't suggest it to someone trying to tone up.

mrsmott
04-29-2009, 09:12 AM
Sorry, perhaps I did not word it right ( to me toning up is building lean muscle) I am not competing now but would like to in the future. As for my diet I eat 6 meals a day all consisting of protein ( chick, fish,tuna, cottage cheese, eggs ya know the good stuff) also some simple carbs like vegs and good fats like pnut butter nuts seeds. Also do a protein shake with some frozen strawberrys post work out. Take flaxseed oil daily and also apple cider vinager

mrsmott
04-29-2009, 09:17 AM
I also have ran T3 and Clen in the past but I can't run the clen this time to bad of migranes can't handle them

tammyp
04-29-2009, 09:59 AM
why go to test your first time? you can see great results as a 1st timer w/ some var. i would never recommend test unless you competing, adn even then, its quite hardcore for a newbie.

and guys...please this is about women. the cycle she posted is wayyyy to much for a female, especially a newbie. im sure many of you know about AS for women, but please remember where you are when posting.

Lee Penman
04-29-2009, 10:29 AM
We don;t know. She said she wants to lose bodyfat and tone up. I don't think any woman should jump into taking more than one substance at a time for her first time. There's no reason to take EQ and anavar together right off the bat.

I was going to comment more but I'll leave up to the women with more experience.
Agreed!
I could understand the Var and T3 (though Clen would probably serve her purposes better) but EQ for just toning up and building some muscle seems a bit much.

SallyAnne
04-29-2009, 10:29 AM
I also have ran T3 and Clen in the past but I can't run the clen this time to bad of migranes can't handle them

Your height & weight, please - and do you know what your current BF% is?

Do you eat the exact same diet every day? How many calories are you taking in? Lastly, what is your training like?

The women in this forum will be happy to help you, but we need some details on your physique and your experience using AAS. If you have never used before, stacking anything is a bad, bad idea. The reason being is that you need to know how your body will react to one compound before you start adding them together.

mrsmott
04-29-2009, 11:02 AM
my height and weight were posted in the first post of this thread my bf is about 22% right now I have already lost some weight and body fat over the past several months with training at the gym and diet not I want to build muscle var alone results were not enough for me last year I want a little bigger muscle gains! So I was looking into Eq cause I already have a supply at home and was going to run it with the var this time at 50-75 mg a week I am not stupid and have alot of knowlege about this stuff but I could not find a whole lot about running these 2 together so looking for some advice on that I know how to diet and weight train very well been doing it for years. So if any advice would be appreciated on the var and eq

Jodie
04-29-2009, 11:50 AM
I'd go with just the Var and T3, see how you like those results first, then you can always add in the EQ. EQ would not be my first choice at all, but that is jmo

Sistersteel
04-29-2009, 12:11 PM
my height and weight were posted in the first post of this thread my bf is about 22% right now I have already lost some weight and body fat over the past several months with training at the gym and diet not I want to build muscle var alone results were not enough for me last year I want a little bigger muscle gains! So I was looking into Eq cause I already have a supply at home and was going to run it with the var this time at 50-75 mg a week I am not stupid and have alot of knowlege about this stuff but I could not find a whole lot about running these 2 together so looking for some advice on that I know how to diet and weight train very well been doing it for years. So if any advice would be appreciated on the var and eq

My philosophy is a little different when it comes to offering drug advice to women. I've learned that the entire "one drug at a time"..."do not stack"..."what is your diet and training like".."you don't need to be using AAS to tone up" approach does not work. I can guarantee you that.

That is because any woman who hops on a board and posts her cycle on a third post is not looking to be lectured. She has her mind already made up. She will probably get the advice she needs and never post again. Either way, these are not people who generally stick around.

mrsmott is brief in her responses and has made reference to an "expert" assisting her with her diet. In other words, she is not looking for anyone to tweak her diet for her. She has also already begun to display signs of frustration as a result of the inquisition, which has always been standard protocol. Someone referred this lady to this board to ask for drug advice, like it was being dished out right and left with no repercussions. That upsets me. So she was apparently hoping to bypass the screening process.

Mrsmott,
My opinion on this matter is that you stick around long enough to understand the repercussions of introducing these foreign substances into your body. We understand you have all these years of knowledge and experience under your belt, however that does not change the fact that we are obligated to approach these matters with diligence. I do not think you have a valid reason for using AAS when you can achieve the results you seek without them. I am not interested in your height or weight because regardless of either, you've set a very reasonable and attainable goal for yourself. When you ask for help on what could potentially cause irreversible damage to your health and your femininity, we expect you to understand the concerns everyone tends to display regarding your wellbeing. We expect that as a mature and responsible woman, you've done your homework first and educated yourself on the side effects of each compound you plan to use, as well as the synergistic effect of all of them combined. Yes, there are many knowledgable and experienced women on this board, but that still does not change the fact that you cannot stroll in here and expect that kind of advice to be handed out to you without a minimal attempt on your part at understanding our disposition as responsible women, with obligations towards helping people like you. We aim at establishing a certain level of comfort before we respond to drug related questions. You should respect and appreciate that. Newbies are still our primary focus and we care about educating you as best we can so that you can make informed decisions for yourselves in the long run.

I have seen it happen so many times. Random women pop up, ask a quick question on how to stack their drugs, they get the standard procedure of lectures and inquisitions, and you never hear from them again. That has left me guilt ridden that some woman out there, possibly one of healthy childbearing age, just decided to ask someone else, possibly a man, possibly an uneducated woman, for advice on drugs because I did not give it to her.

So I've devised a new protocol that I've been following for a few years that involves me adding a disclaimer to all my posts where I offer drug advice to a newcomer, absolving myself of any responsibility for damages or sided incurred by irresponsible and uniformed drug use. There is no room for ignorant and careless behavior in this game. If more women had been blessed with the virtue of patience and made more informed decisions regarding their health, many mistakes could have been avoided in the past, mistakes which have ultimately led to the demise of our sport.

All we can do now is make sure women drug right becasue they are going to do use regardless of whether we approve of it or not

So in response to your post mrsmott,

The question you posed was regarding the following cycle:

50-75mg EQ a week
5-10mg VAR a day
50mcg of T3 a day

50mg of EQ is a very conservative dose, and a very good place to start.
10mg of var a day in two doses, 5mg in the a.m and 5mg in the p.m.
50mcg of T3 a day for a period of 4 to 6 weeks. I am assuming you know the protocol you must follow when running T3. You have to pyramid your dosing. I would reccommend a drop by 12.5mcg every 5th day until you are off completely.

I think this is a good little cycle that should yield minimal, decent gains if all other factors are in check. The dosing is safe and conservative which will minimize the severity of sides as a result of the synergistic effect.
You must remember that EQ is a long ester. That can mean two things:

1- You have to run it for a good 12-14 weeks to yield any benefit, which is probably longer than you are accustomed to running anything.

2- If, for whatever reason, you were to bump into undesirable side effects and decide to bail on the cycle, the drug will not clear your system for quite sometime. That means you will continue to experience sides long after you drop the drugs. That is a big reason we usually encourage women to use faster acting compounds. They clear the system quicker.

Some Aldactone in this case, a diuretic with anti androgenic properties, can come in handy to help make side effects more tolerable. However, I find it highly unlikely you would encounter this problem.

Looking forward to your future contributions to RX, were you to decide to stick around for a while and join this community of beautiful ladies.

Respect,

SS

mrsmott
04-29-2009, 12:20 PM
THANK YOU SS I appreciate all that you have said in your post. Sorry if I seemed impatient but I have been posting on many other boards for long time just not this one someone directed me here to be able to talk to more women. I totally understand and respect everything you posted!!! Thanks a million. One more question so it is not nessary to split the EQ dose into 2 shots a week I can just do it all one since it stays in your system for quit a while

Sistersteel
04-29-2009, 12:27 PM
THANK YOU SS I appreciate all that you have said in your post. Sorry if I seemed impatient but I have been posting on many other boards for long time just not this one someone directed me here to be able to talk to more women. I totally understand and respect everything you posted!!! Thanks a million. One more question so it is not nessary to split the EQ dose into 2 shots a week I can just do it all one since it stays in your system for quit a while

A single 50mg shot of EQ once a week is quite sufficient my dear.
You are most welcome. I would like it very much if you stayed a while and perhaps started a journal documenting how you feel on a daily basis while on your first cycle. That way, we can keep an eye on you and offer advice and guidance along the way were you to encounter any undesirable side effects.

SS

mrsmott
04-29-2009, 01:45 PM
I most certainly will I will be starting next week I already have the EQ the var is on it's way :) do u think it would be alright to start the eq now and add the var next week?

Jello
04-29-2009, 01:50 PM
I most certainly will I will be starting next week I already have the EQ the var is on it's way :) do u think it would be alright to start the eq now and add the var next week?

Always wait until you have everything on hand before starting any cycle;)

mrsmott
04-29-2009, 01:55 PM
Gotcha will start next week;)

Jello
04-29-2009, 02:00 PM
Someone referred this lady to this board to ask for drug advice, like it was being dished out right and left with no repercussions. That upsets me. So she was apparently hoping to bypass the screening process. Respect,

SS

I referred her to this board to look for answers she was asking on another forum that we both visit that is mostly about AAS. The problem with that board is that it is mostly guys on there with little to no knowledge about female AAS use. I answered her question the best I could and told her that the ladies on here could probably do a better job than I could. She should know better than to just come on here and post a question like that without laying the foundation first, we flame newbs that do that on our board, and she has seen that first hand. That being said, she is a sweet heart that does contribute regularlly on that other board and I have no doubt she will here as well. Thank you ladies for helping her with this, like SS said, I don't want her hurting herself.

sassy69
04-29-2009, 02:25 PM
add some clen and/or gh in there. t3 will eat up your muscle if you're not careful!

Well, t3 is a thyroid medication so you're promoting metabolism of both fat & muscle - basically "everything". But if the cycle includes AAS that helps to preserve muscle against the t3. Not that I think that cycle is a good approach to "tone up" & "lose weight" but GH doesn't really preserve muscle mass and clen is always mentioned in conjunction w/ t3 because it is supposedly "anti-catabolic".

sassy69
04-29-2009, 02:33 PM
I referred her to this board to look for answers she was asking on another forum that we both visit that is mostly about AAS. The problem with that board is that it is mostly guys on there with little to no knowledge about female AAS use. I answered her question the best I could and told her that the ladies on here could probably do a better job than I could. She should know better than to just come on here and post a question like that without laying the foundation first, we flame newbs that do that on our board, and she has seen that first hand. That being said, she is a sweet heart that does contribute regularlly on that other board and I have no doubt she will here as well. Thank you ladies for helping her with this, like SS said, I don't want her hurting herself.

This is exactly the challenge that anyone has, being either the person on the board where the question is being asked, and for the person coming to the board asking. We have no idea about all the history so the lectures, questions for more detail come. I don't think anyone is interested in handing out quicky answers for women, primarily becaues the bulk of women who pop up looking for quicky answers have nearly zero clue about use of drugs except that they want to "lean out & tone up". So that level of cautious apporach is going to be expected. Sure its not answering the question off the top, but at the same time, a little patience and some background goes a long way.

sassy69
04-29-2009, 02:54 PM
BTW I agree w/ SS if we are talking about someone who has already run var and wants "more". Its all still subject to the person understanding that they are their own personal petri dish. But dose-wise, SS's recommendations are conservative and very doable. I'd give the caveat that at 22% bf, the effect can easily be more of gaining "thickness" even tho body composition is changing - because the existing body fat will still be covering the the increasing muscle mass.

mrsmott
04-29-2009, 05:43 PM
I did not want to cause all this back n forth who's right who's wrong stuff I am sorry my bad u all on this board don't know me and I am use to just posting on a board that they do all know me so my bad I posted wrong and I am sorry but thank you for the info those of u did give me and that's all I will just stick to the boards where people know me

tammyp
04-29-2009, 05:53 PM
I did not want to cause all this back n forth who's right who's wrong stuff I am sorry my bad u all on this board don't know me and I am use to just posting on a board that they do all know me so my bad I posted wrong and I am sorry but thank you for the info those of u did give me and that's all I will just stick to the boards where people know me

nobody means to scare you away...:(

we dont take AS use lightly, and we are just trying to get basic information to better assist you. Since you are a newbie to AS, and there are many here that are not, we are just concerned you are making the the best decisions for your health as well as your goals.

Sledge
04-29-2009, 05:54 PM
nobody means to scare you away...:(

we dont take AS use lightly, and we are just trying to get basic information to better assist you. Since you are a newbie to AS, and there are many here that are not, we are just concerned you are making the the best decisions for your health as well as your goals.

Best post here.

Sledge
04-29-2009, 06:07 PM
Dispensing advice on a cycle without the full picture regarding History, training and diet etc is silly at best. Even if the person states they have expert help with diet and training taking there word for it is again silly you need a full picture to advise in a helpful manor and not just enable the person to make a bad decision based on your advice.. With the administration or assisting with the decision to the use of any drug, history is everything. So the standard questions will (and should) always be as asked in many of the posts above.
So don't take it personally MrsMott. One day someone will ask you for advice on a cycle and the first words you say will be tell me about your training and diet past cycles etc. :)

Sistersteel
04-29-2009, 06:51 PM
...and off she goes on her merry way.. :)

lol

Skeptic
04-29-2009, 07:05 PM
...and off she goes on her merry way.. :)

lol

And while I respect SS more than any other poster on these forums.....that's tough.

AAS is a big deal. I'm usually wrong on these matters but I assumed someone who wanted info like this, with this posting history, with this sentence structure etc. was a gimmick or a cop.

I hope she stays and gets it right. But asking for advice without expecting to provide the full picture is absurd.

sassy69
04-29-2009, 07:13 PM
And while I respect SS more than any other poster on these forums.....that's tough.

AAS is a big deal. I'm usually wrong on these matters but I assumed someone who wanted info like this, with this posting history, with this sentence structure etc. was a gimmick or a cop.

I hope she stays and gets it right. But asking for advice without expecting to provide the full picture is absurd.

It is actually very typical of the question -- because the person is coming from context either where they've done a lot of research and have arrived at this particular question, or they've just heard a certain stack from someone and I guess, in either case, feel that the conversation context is expected / known and they should just be able to get an answer. But for us, w/o knowing anything about the person, and given the frequency of women really have no clue about hormone profile modification (i.e. they are thinking in terms of "I want to tone up & lean out"), none of us feels particularly comfortable answering w/ a canned response. In fact, esp for women the effects of steroids are sooo individual, and obvious the goals & expectations are so different, there simply is no canned response.

Sistersteel
04-29-2009, 07:34 PM

And why is it tough, dear?

I would rather send her off with safe advice, than a lecture.
I read people for a living. I did not bypass the necessary protocol because I did not think it was necessary. I bypassed it because she was not going to stick around long enough to get the answer she was looking for.

Plus, its not like I whipped up a quick Tren/Test/slin combo for her.
Her suggested choice of drugs and dosing protocol was conservative enough to where I felt comfortable addressing her concerns the way I did.

SS

Skeptic
04-29-2009, 07:39 PM
And why is it tough, dear?

I would rather send her off with safe advice, than a lecture.
I read people for a living. I did not bypass the necessary protocol because I did not think it was necessary. I bypassed it because she was not going to stick around long enough to get the answer she was looking for.

Plus, its not like I whipped up a quick Tren/Test/slin combo for her.
Her suggested choice of drugs and dosing protocol was conservative enough to where I felt comfortable addressing her concerns the way I did.

SS

I think what you did and said was completely reasonable. I also think that if someone comes onto any forum with her questions, posed in that manner, expecting to get an answer without providing more info is absurd. She's dead lucky she got SS. Otherwise, that's tough.

Sledge
04-29-2009, 07:40 PM
I agree with you skeptic. I hope she sticks around and learns more. But if she chooses to leave with just the justification and information to damage herself, so be it.
I won't give someone an aspirin without getting some history and asking appropriate questions.

Sistersteel
04-29-2009, 08:17 PM
I agree with you skeptic. I hope she sticks around and learns more. But if she chooses to leave with just the justification and information to damage herself, so be it.
I won't give someone an aspirin without getting some history and asking appropriate questions.

She is not going to damage herself. If she had the intention of damaging herself, she would not have bothered asking us for advice. For all you know, she is probably still reading this thread.

You are a man. You've had all the information about AAS usage that you've ever needed readily available at the click of a button. Most of us women spend years trying to find simple answers to simple questions. You do not know how frustrating it can be for a woman not to have anyone reliable to turn to. This woman probably joined a hundred different communities asking the same question before she ended up here. I cannot blame her for being sick and tired of having to type out a report to get a little EQ and var advice.

That is another reason men should refrain from posting in femchem, in my opinion. One woman can relate to another. I can relate to mrsmott and understand her frustration. A man can't. I will offer advice where you won't. If someone needs an aspirin because they think they are on the verge of a heartattack, should I ask them for their medical history first?

I think not.

SS

Sledge
04-29-2009, 08:38 PM
She is not going to damage herself. If she had the intention of damaging herself, she would not have bothered asking us for advice. For all you know, she is probably still reading this thread.

You are a man. You've had all the information about AAS usage that you've ever needed readily available at the click of a button. Most of us women spend years trying to find simple answers to simple questions. You do not know how frustrating it can be for a woman not to have anyone reliable to turn to. This woman probably joined a hundred different communities asking the same question before she ended up here. I cannot blame her for being sick and tired of having to type out a report to get a little EQ and var advice.

That is another reason men should refrain from posting in femchem, in my opinion. One woman can relate to another. I can relate to mrsmott and understand her frustration. A man can't. I will offer advice where you won't. If someone needs an aspirin because they think they are on the verge of a heartattack, should I ask them for their medical history first?

I think not.

SS

I think so.
And I do regularly give people aspirin and other medications for chest pain of presumed cardiac origin. To not get a relevant history would be negligent.
Putting information out there for women is great and your right it needs to be done. But information and advice are 2 different things.
But when a woman or man asks for advice from people who know more than them they should expect to be asked relevant questions. A whole bunch of women here with a sound knowledge of the subject asked her the same question that alone would indicate to me the answer to the question is important to give advice.
And how do you know she's not going to damage herself, seems to me she has just gone of to run a second cycle of eq and var and T3. 4 of the 5 women who responded advised directly against it, but the advice she chose to follow was the one she wanted to hear.
And I hope she is still reading the tread, and re reading it and re reading it. Before making any decision.

Sistersteel
04-29-2009, 08:58 PM
I think so.
And I do regularly give people aspirin and other medications for chest pain of presumed cardiac origin. To not get a relevant history would be negligent.
Putting information out there for women is great and your right it needs to be done. But information and advice are 2 different things.
But when a woman or man asks for advice from people who know more than them they should expect to be asked relevant questions. A whole bunch of women here with a sound knowledge of the subject asked her the same question that alone would indicate to me the answer to the question is important to give advice.
And how do you know she's not going to damage herself, seems to me she has just gone of to run a second cycle of eq and var and T3. 4 of the 5 women who responded advised directly against it, but the advice she chose to follow was the one she wanted to hear.

You are completely missing the point. I said, I would rather send a woman on her way with good advice than a lecture. Many women will pass through every now and then seeking simple responses to a variety of questions. Some will indulge you by going through the routine inquisition effortlessly and gladly, and some will get annoyed and frustrated. Regardless of a woman's disposition, she is still entitled to getting good advice. That is our obligation as a staff. If I have a feeling a woman does not want to be quizzed , I will emphasize important points she needs to remain conscientious of and address her concerns as best I can with whatever information she was willing to volunteer. I will not risk having her leave and get advice elsewhere when I could have helped her.

I do not know whether or not she is going to damage herself. But one thing I DO know is that this woman is still reading this thread. I do not like pessimistic approaches and do not like assuming the worst about people or wishing them ill or any kind of harm. I believe you speak things into existence.

SS

Skeptic
04-29-2009, 10:41 PM
I do not like pessimistic approaches and do not like assuming the worst about people or wishing them ill or any kind of harm. I believe you speak things into existence.

If you are assuming that either I or, if I may be so bold as to speak for him, Sledge wish this woman ill, then you have completely lost your mind.

Many women expressed pretty much the exact same sentiments as the males and got no where near the same response from you. I am disappointed.

But I will honor your wishes and refrain from posting here ever again.

Sistersteel
04-29-2009, 11:16 PM
If you are assuming that either I or, if I may be so bold as to speak for him, Sledge wish this woman ill, then you have completely lost your mind.

Many women expressed pretty much the exact same sentiments as the males and got no where near the same response from you. I am disappointed.

But I will honor your wishes and refrain from posting here ever again.

I am not the one making assumptions here, you are. My post was directed towards Sledge, and not you. I never said anyone was intentionally wishing harm on this woman. We possess the power to speak things into existence. Its the power of the spoken word. Openly suggesting that this woman was damaging herself, might very well manifest itself into just that.

You are disappointed. Well, build a bridge. The decision on whether or not men should post in this forum is not mine to make. However, I can assure you it is being very thoroughly discussed by the staff as we speak. Until we have closure on this matter, you are more than welcome to post and express your opinions as often as you like. I will respect your views and expect you to respect mine, whether you agree with me or not.

I think I've invested enough time in this board proving the sincerity of my intentions towards everyone. Try not to jump to your own conclusions.

And by the way, I lost my mind a long time ago honey. Good observation though.

Thank you for this pleasant exchange. I have more pressing constructive matters to tend to. Sorry I cannot stick around for the pissing match.

Ta ta

SS

debbiebramwell
04-29-2009, 11:46 PM
I believe its good to provide info or advice but how can you offer it when you dont know anything about the person....too many people look for the "quick fix" and always want to know what they can take to achieve their results......how long has this person trained for?(some people want a certain look NOW that takes years to get)she mentioned she had around 22% bf and wants to tone up.....that comes from diet and cardio(how much is she doing? I didnt see it mentioned)I can understand everyones concern here in giving the correct advice....drugs is not neccessrily the answer....I agree with everyone that alot of questions need to be asked to learn what the best approach should be and honestly if I could talk someone out of drug use or at least save it for last resort then I will

I also think some men are knowledgable to give advice here and should be welcomed....:D

Lee Penman
04-30-2009, 12:24 AM
I am not the one making assumptions here, you are. My post was directed towards Sledge, and not you. I never said anyone was intentionally wishing harm on this woman. We possess the power to speak things into existence. Its the power of the spoken word. Openly suggesting that this woman was damaging herself, might very well manifest itself into just that.

You are disappointed. Well, build a bridge. The decision on whether or not men should post in this forum is not mine to make. However, I can assure you it is being very thoroughly discussed by the staff as we speak. Until we have closure on this matter, you are more than welcome to post and express your opinions as often as you like. I will respect your views and expect you to respect mine, whether you agree with me or not.

I think I've invested enough time in this board proving the sincerity of my intentions towards everyone. Try not to jump to your own conclusions.

And by the way, I lost my mind a long time ago honey. Good observation though.

Thank you for this pleasant exchange. I have more pressing constructive matters to tend to. Sorry I cannot stick around for the pissing match.

Ta ta

SS
Congrats on the way you handled this situation! Everything you said I am in agreement with! Good advice based on knowledge and experience is the way to go. THAT is what the Fem Chem section is all about. Not to be sexist..but you see that 'fem' before the 'chem' it didn't arrive there by accident.....

-BLP-
04-30-2009, 12:53 AM
Guys...this is the women's forum. Let's not start handing out advice as if it was to a guy. If this is her first time, she doesn't need to be injecting and running various things at once. Leave the advice to the women.

why? my cycle is safe do miracle n work wonder i got many living proof so i dont get your perception

mrsmott
04-30-2009, 07:06 AM
OK I think I like this board after ready this whole thread. I will be hanging around but can I start over? I will do it right instead of just posting a half assed post to people who have no clue who I am and expecting to just get the info I am looking for. Sorry I was being stupid I should have known better but I was very frustrated any why let me start again!

I am a 35 5'5" 145lbs about 22% BF Have been going to the gym and weight training for about 3 years. Started posting on different boards over a year. Started doing a lot of research on different steroids then to. I have ran T3/Clen/var in the past. I liked to results but I am looking to gain more lean muscle. (also tryed to do the clen again but can not handle the migrane headaches it gives me any more) I really have a great diet I will attach it to this post if you would like to see it . I weight train with a trainer 2x a week and then the other4 days myself. I do cardio a few times a week also. I decides to research EQ because I have some on hand and the Var will be here nxt week. I seen the EQ is safe for women at a small dose of 50-150mg per week and of course since this is my first time running this I will only do 50 and see how it goes. I only plan on runnin it for 8-10 weeks if all goes well. Any other questions just ask and I will be happy to answer:p

mrsmott
04-30-2009, 07:13 AM
Have to break the diet down its to big of a file to upload but I have to get to the gym trainer is waiting I will do it tonight when I get home from work and school:D

Sledge
04-30-2009, 07:26 AM
Good to see you back MrsMott. I'm sure you'll get plenty of great info here. As you've most likely figured out there is a lot of great passionate people here and best of all a Mountain of knowledge and experience. Best of luck with hitting your goals.

tammyp
04-30-2009, 08:07 AM
OK I think I like this board after ready this whole thread. I will be hanging around but can I start over? I will do it right instead of just posting a half assed post to people who have no clue who I am and expecting to just get the info I am looking for. Sorry I was being stupid I should have known better but I was very frustrated any why let me start again!

I am a 35 5'5" 145lbs about 22% BF Have been going to the gym and weight training for about 3 years. Started posting on different boards over a year. Started doing a lot of research on different steroids then to. I have ran T3/Clen/var in the past. I liked to results but I am looking to gain more lean muscle. (also tryed to do the clen again but can not handle the migrane headaches it gives me any more) I really have a great diet I will attach it to this post if you would like to see it . I weight train with a trainer 2x a week and then the other4 days myself. I do cardio a few times a week also. I decides to research EQ because I have some on hand and the Var will be here nxt week. I seen the EQ is safe for women at a small dose of 50-150mg per week and of course since this is my first time running this I will only do 50 and see how it goes. I only plan on runnin it for 8-10 weeks if all goes well. Any other questions just ask and I will be happy to answer:p

YEY!:D:wavey: GLAD to hear your sticking around. this is a great board and I'm sure you will learn alot from the people here. i learn something new everyday. welcome!

mrsmott
04-30-2009, 01:51 PM
Thanks guys I appreciate all the concern and after rereading this thread it made me want to stay I like the fact that there are a lot of women on this board. I will be posting my diet as soon as I get home (it's on my home computer)

partsRheavy
04-30-2009, 01:59 PM
Interesting thread and I'm glad you are sticking around. Three sort of general questions (friendly):

1. Do you have recovery issues training 6 days/week? DOMS? Fatigue? I find that I need to take several non-training days in a week. I'm 10 years older though.

2. What is the reason for the t3? I've heard it can be catabolic. :( Do you have a slow thyroid?

3. Sort of related to the thyroid question. Have you had bloodwork to give an assessment of whether thyroid is slow, and also whether or not you have estrogen dominance issues, like so many women do?

-BLP-
04-30-2009, 02:10 PM
myself really think it a great cycle , indeed hgh n clen will be good also '''''

10 mg var day ED

12.5 mg t3 ED

100mg eq pharmagrade week or 10mg insulin neeedles injection micronized winny ED

let over look again

hgh pharmagrade 2ui why because generic is not has stable, it ok for a men if he inject in one shot entire vial generic, but a women who has to extend hgh vial use for 5-6 days need stability like norditropin pen / a day off every week of gh for natural gh hormone
production

10 var mg day has so side effect at all.. safe

since she over 18%BF she has fat hips like many of them - t3 ,t4 signal reduce hips fat deposit grantly .. 12.5 is low use

20mcg clen day create no cardiotoxic stress.. again safe use

since rx is a pro ketogenic i think EQ will give the drive easy to do cardio and exercice for her in ketosis state , i found EQ in off season useless , many UGL put testo in EQ that why i mention vet grade or pharmagrade per say

10mg winny , safe , i said needle injection because only european quality micronized stanozolol will go inside a slin gauge

.. girly muscle your really hot i seen provocative pic of u back in th MD days , you are sure more muscular then the girl who done those cycle

thk u

mrsmott
04-30-2009, 02:33 PM
Interesting thread and I'm glad you are sticking around. Three sort of general questions (friendly):

1. Do you have recovery issues training 6 days/week? DOMS? Fatigue? I find that I need to take several non-training days in a week. I'm 10 years older though.

2. What is the reason for the t3? I've heard it can be catabolic. :( Do you have a slow thyroid?

3. Sort of related to the thyroid question. Have you had bloodwork to give an assessment of whether thyroid is slow, and also whether or not you have estrogen dominance issues, like so many women do?
I do not weight train 6 days I only do that 5 days the 6th day is usually all cardio. 3 days of weight training 1 day legs, 1 day back n chest and 1 day shoulders bis and tris. then in between I will do some abs or just mess around with some other little weights and cardio so it comes down to 3 days intense weight training. I just have to be at the gym daily doing some type of muscle stimulation to feel like I will get the best results. I dont believe I have any thyroid problems I ran T3 in the past with Clen and got good results from it and I know a lot of people that take T3 and get good results I will only run the T3 for about 6 wks max then stop I will pyramid it up and down. never had any blood work done so not sure about that but after I run this cycle and off for a few weeks I will get blood work done to make sure all is good!!!;)

mrsmott
04-30-2009, 02:37 PM
About the clen I cant run it again as I stated in a previous post it gives me killer migraine headaches and I cant handle that!!!! Dont like winny, so wont do.

mrsmott
04-30-2009, 03:01 PM
This is what I follow daily choosing something from the list below I will be eating about 50g of protein each meal while on cycle!!

Meal Plan
Meals spaced 2-3 hours apart
6 meals daily…protein with every meal,carbs with first meal and with meal after workout
1 Gallon of water daily

Meal One Meal Two Meal Three
Protein – yes Protein – yes Protein - yes
Carb – yes Carb-none Carb –1-2 cups salad or veggies
Fat – yes Fat – yes Fat –none
Meal Four(or after workout) Meal Five Meal Six
Protein – yes Protein – Yes Pick a
Carb-yes Carb – 2 cups salad or veggies Protein
Fat – None Fat –yes

ØBest Fruits
Apple – 1 medium sized or Natural applesauce (1/2 cup) unsweetened
Apple Juice – (unsweetened) 8 oz. Cherries – (10-15)
Grapefruit – 1 medium sized Grapefruit Juice - (unsweetened) 8 oz
Oranges – 1 medium sized Grapes – (10-15) Plums – 2
Peaches – 1 medium sized Strawberries – (6-8)
Rasberries – 1 cup Blueberries – 1 c

ØBest Breads
Pumpernickel – 1-2 slices (whole grain)
Sourdough – 1 ½ slices
100% Stoneground Whole Wheat – 1-2 slices
Ezekiel Bread – 1-2 slices (**try organic section at Giant)
Wonder 100% whole grain – 1-2 slices
Weight Watcher’s 100% whole grain – 1-2 slices

ØBest Cereals
Kellogg’s All Bran – ½ cup
Kellogg’s Bran Buds – ½ cup
Muesli – ½ cup
Kashi – ½ cup
Oatmeal – ½ cup (slow cooking)
Ezekiel Cereal – 1/4 cup (** try organic section at Giant)
Spelt Flakes – ½ cup (** try organic section at Giant)
South Beach Diet Whole Grain Crunch-3/4 cup

ØVegetables (unlimited 1-2 cup servings)
Artichokes Chick Peas Squash Tomatoes
Avocado Cucumbers Lima Beans
Broccoli Corn on the Cob (sweet) Pinto Beans
Cabbage Lettuce Black Beans
Carrots Peppers Lentils
Celery Peas Asparagus

ØPotatoes
Sweet Potatoes – (2/3 cup) Yams – (2/3 cup)

Rice Brown – ½ cup Basmati – ½ cup Uncle Ben’s Long Grain Converted White – ½ cup boiled 20-30 minutes
ØPasta – (1/2 cup servings) (** al a dente is lower glycemic)
Capellini Egg Fettuccine
Spaghetti Whole Wheat Spaghetti
Vermicelli Spelt Pasta (** try organic section at Giant
Rice Pasta (** try organic section at Giant)

ØOthers
Honey – 1 ½ Tbsp Maple Syrup – 1 ½ Tbsp
Tomato Soup – ½ cup Dannon Light Low fat Yogurt – ¾ cup

Best Lean PROTEIN Choices
Red Meat – 3 oz. (90% or better)
Beef
Buffalo
Venison
Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast – 3 oz.
Pork – 3 oz.
Chops (roasted, lean)
Turkey Breast – 3-4 oz.
Eggs – 3-4 egg whites, 1 yolks
Seafood – 4 oz. servings
Shrimp Salmon Catfish
Crab Sardines Oysters
Lobster Mackerel Tilapia
White Albacore Tuna
Sushi – 4-6 pieces * counts as a carb also)
Lo-Fat Cottage Cheese – ½ cup
Cheese – 3 pieces mozzarella string cheese

Whey Blend, Time Released Protein Shake – 20-25g servings
** Available @ DPS Nutrition.com 1.800.697.4969 or Vitamin Shoppe (across from Colonial Commons)
Optimum Nutrition ( Pro-Complex) EAS Precision Protien
Nature’s Best (Isopure Zero Carb) Dorian Yates Pro-Peptide
Labrada (Pro V 60) Ituman Development (Pro Blend 55)
Whey Blend protein shakes can be used to replace a protein choice for a meal and should always be used after resistance (weight) training.
***Any time you lift weights consume your whey shake and 1 serving of simple carbs (fruit preferably) within 30 minutes after your workout, no fats with this meal. You would count the carbs you consume after training as one of your 3 carb meals for the day. So now you only have 2 other carb meals left for the day.

Best Good Fats

Olive Oil – 1 tbsp Canola Oil – 1 tbsp
Flaxseed Oil 1 tbsp REFRIGERATE * great anti-estrogen
Avocado Oil – 1tbsp
Nuts – 1/3 cup Roasted
Macadamias Walnuts
Pecans Pistachios
Almonds Dry Roasted Peanuts
Sunflower Seeds – 1/3 cup
Olivio Butter – 1 tbsp
Smart Balance Light Butter - 1 tbsp
Smart Balance Peanut Butter - 1 tbsp
Smart Balance Omega Oil Blend w/canola, soy, olive oils – 1 tbsp
Hellmann’s Canola Mayonnaise – 1 tbsp
Smucker’s Natural Peanut Butter – 1 tbsp

mrsmott
04-30-2009, 03:18 PM
Sorry the meal plan part is a little messed up i did not have enough time to edit it. so just slid the appropriate thing over under the right days.

partsRheavy
04-30-2009, 03:45 PM
I think it's way too many compounds except for a very advanced cycle for someone with a LOT of experience. I'd never contemplate this without bloodwork and knowing how my body reacts to the individual compounds.

On the t3 issue ---- it's my impression that it would be better to do bloodwork before using this. The fat deposition in the hips and thighs could be from either estrogen dominance and/or slow thyroid. Until a gal knows her bloodwork results, there's no way of knowing whether it would be better to address estrogen issues or thyroid issues.

There are places now that will do bloodwork on a confidential basis so that one's MD and ****insurance company**** need not know the results. That's important for a lot of us in the U.S.

There are firms similar to "AnyLabTest (http://anylabtestcharlotte.net/)" in major cities. There are also some internet firms where you pay them, they send a doctor's order, and then you take the paperwork to Quest Diagnostics or a similar place.

If I'm not mistaken, a "female panel" usually costs around $300 and a general panel that would include thyroid, cholesterol, liver values would cost about $150. Sort of expensive, but probably worth it.

My opinion is it may be best to pay cash for this rather than have insurance cover it, especially in the context of a cycle.

10 mg var day ED

12.5 mg t3 ED

let over look again

hgh pharmagrade 2ui why because generic is not has stable, it ok for a men if he inject in one shot entire vial generic, but a women who has to extend hgh vial use for 5-6 days need stability like norditropin pen / a day off every week of gh for natural gh hormone
production

10 var mg day has so side effect at all.. safe

since she over 18%BF she has fat hips like many of them - t3 ,t4 signal reduce hips fat deposit grantly .. 12.5 is low use

20mcg clen day create no cardiotoxic stress.. again safe use

since rx is a pro ketogenic i think EQ will give the drive easy to do cardio and exercice for her in ketosis state , i found EQ in off season useless , many UGL put testo in EQ that why i mention vet grade or pharmagrade per say

10mg winny , safe , i said needle injection because only european quality micronized stanozolol will go inside a slin gauge

.. girly muscle your really hot i seen provocative pic of u back in th MD days , you are sure more muscular then the girl who done those cycle

thk u

Bob Smith Jr.
04-30-2009, 05:17 PM
haha blp doesn't do anything half ass. that look likes a pretty good cycle...

-BLP-
04-30-2009, 05:33 PM
haha blp doesn't do anything half ass. that look likes a pretty good cycle...

exactly fuck it ... even amateur show everyone max out budget on contest prep .. it easy a glimpse of intelligence , a spoon of crazyness , ready to spend money , tiny experience , and it a ready to go adventure !

mrsmott
05-04-2009, 04:00 PM
Started my cycle

50mg -Eq
5mg - var
25mcg-T3

Will keep posting and when finished with cycle I post before and after pics

mrsmott
05-21-2009, 10:10 AM
I am on week 3 and so far so good not yet having any sides beside some clitoral enlargement but that is a awesome thing cause sex is great:D
I am getting harder and stronger for sure getting awesome pumps at the gym and really see my body changing when I look in the mirror. My diet is on point and that is really showing not by the scale because the numbers have not changed much but I know I am building muscle and loosing fat

sassy69
05-21-2009, 11:55 AM
I am on week 3 and so far so good not yet having any sides beside some clitoral enlargement but that is a awesome thing cause sex is great:D
I am getting harder and stronger for sure getting awesome pumps at the gym and really see my body changing when I look in the mirror. My diet is on point and that is really showing not by the scale because the numbers have not changed much but I know I am building muscle and loosing fat

Sounds about right. Curious if you notice any hunger increase due to the eq?

mrsmott
05-21-2009, 02:02 PM
Sounds about right. Curious if you notice any hunger increase due to the eq?

Yes very much I am always hungry even about a half hour after I eat and feel full I am hungry again. I try drinking tons of water put that only helps for about 15 minutes or so. I snack all day in between meals but I snack on things like natural pnut butter n celery, almonds, punkin seeds, raw carrots, cottage cheese, beef jerky. I got this awesome recipe for pnut butter protein balls that r good to. I only have one cheat meal a week and it seems to be working for me.

sassy69
05-21-2009, 02:08 PM
Yes very much I am always hungry even about a half hour after I eat and feel full I am hungry again. I try drinking tons of water put that only helps for about 15 minutes or so. I snack all day in between meals but I snack on things like natural pnut butter n celery, almonds, punkin seeds, raw carrots, cottage cheese, beef jerky. I got this awesome recipe for pnut butter protein balls that r good to. I only have one cheat meal a week and it seems to be working for me.

LOL this is EXACTLY why people like EQ as a bulker....