PDA

View Full Version : m-drol

marrskid
04-29-2009, 03:32 PM
is m-drol the same as superdrol

Frosty
04-29-2009, 03:35 PM
No. And how old are you? Judging by your avatar it looks like you have no business playing with anything like m-drol. No offense.

marrskid
04-29-2009, 03:37 PM
im 18 well whats the diff between m-drol and superdrol

Frosty
04-29-2009, 04:42 PM
Not important. You should stay away from it.

Ninja Loco
04-29-2009, 05:58 PM
They're telling you to stay away from it because they know what it is and what it does to the human body at 18. What does it matter what the difference is?

But thats probably only lighting a fire under your ass to use it.... kind of in a "I'll show THEM" kind of thing. So i'll enlighten you.

Those are or could not be oral steroids. I say could because they are not subject to regulation, and a lot of oral steroid companies have fallen under scrutiny for false label information. So........it really doesnt matter what the difference is since you wont know for sure what is in that bottle. Ever.

At 18 it has a possibility of causing permenant damage, up to and including long term ability to get a hard on. It's called being shut down, and Ive seen it happen. Ive also seen too many 20 something people who said, "I should have listened back when someone told me to...."

Once again..... you wont know what is in that bottle, no matter what company it comes from. And your body will take a severe hit if it's questionable material.

orhochris
04-30-2009, 03:41 PM
don't recommend it. patience is a virtue. wait til atleast 21 if not older.

big.poppa.pump
05-01-2009, 01:59 AM
Yeah bro. At 18 you are already an anabolic powerhouse. With a good diet, some protein powder and creatine monohydrate you'll make great gains. You are a walking steroid the way it is. Your test levels are way higher then they would be at age 21. Grow slow, you'll get less injuries and health problems. Listen to people who have been there before.