PDA

View Full Version : New Journey Fat to Bikini on to WPD 2013!! I'm Back!!

MrsSims
09-19-2012, 01:04 PM

Hey Rx Girls!! I have missed everyone so much on this site and just had to get back in the swing to creating a journal and keeping up with all of you. This year has had it's ups, downs, and everything in between and since this is the best place for me to vent and stay in touch with people who understand me the most. So i'll start off by telling you guys what's been going on and then I have a few questions, and i'm in need of some answers ;).. I recently went to the doctor as of yesterday because i've been having some issues with my hormone levels and i'm going to get some bloodwork done to find out what the problem is. Apparently from switching birthcontrols 4x total screwed them up and i've been going back and forth to the doctor over the last 6 months. I stopped the birthcontrol cold turkey because of the horrible side effects I was experiencing and just couldn't take it anymore.

On to the competing process: I'm sure all of you know my story by now so no need to repeat, but after losing 100lbs., doing bikini, and now my transformation over to physique, the journey has been amazing. I have been having so much fun in the gym lifting heavy and challenging myself on a daily basis, which is what I love most about this category. I have been off-season for 2 years already and it feels like forever! I'm extremely anxious to get back on stage next year and get this diet started in December. So my next question to you guys is, i'm trying to decide on which Coach to hire and I need some honest opinions. I know both of these coaches are AMAZING, it's just a matter of finding one that is right for me. Since I have hormonal issues it's important that they know more so about getting my health issues in order (which is my #1 priority) before I even step on stage. Ok so Shelby Starnes or Dave Palumbo?? My fiance' is currently working with Shelby and i've been talking to both of them, just not sure on which one to choose, because I know both of them would be great.

Other than that, I can't wait to get back into the swing of posting in all of your journals, keeping up with you all on daily basis (especially while at work), lord knows I need support as well.

-Nicole Rose :)

P.S. OMG I feel like I look so tiny in the pic I posted! More updated progress pics coming soon!

The Prodigy
09-20-2012, 08:02 AM

Hey Rx Girls!! I have missed everyone so much on this site and just had to get back in the swing to creating a journal and keeping up with all of you. This year has had it's ups, downs, and everything in between and since this is the best place for me to vent and stay in touch with people who understand me the most. So i'll start off by telling you guys what's been going on and then I have a few questions, and i'm in need of some answers ;).. I recently went to the doctor as of yesterday because i've been having some issues with my hormone levels and i'm going to get some bloodwork done to find out what the problem is. Apparently from switching birthcontrols 4x total screwed them up and i've been going back and forth to the doctor over the last 6 months. I stopped the birthcontrol cold turkey because of the horrible side effects I was experiencing and just couldn't take it anymore.

On to the competing process: I'm sure all of you know my story by now so no need to repeat, but after losing 100lbs., doing bikini, and now my transformation over to physique, the journey has been amazing. I have been having so much fun in the gym lifting heavy and challenging myself on a daily basis, which is what I love most about this category. I have been off-season for 2 years already and it feels like forever! I'm extremely anxious to get back on stage next year and get this diet started in December. So my next question to you guys is, i'm trying to decide on which Coach to hire and I need some honest opinions. I know both of these coaches are AMAZING, it's just a matter of finding one that is right for me. Since I have hormonal issues it's important that they know more so about getting my health issues in order (which is my #1 priority) before I even step on stage. Ok so Shelby Starnes or Dave Palumbo?? My fiance' is currently working with Shelby and i've been talking to both of them, just not sure on which one to choose, because I know both of them would be great.

Other than that, I can't wait to get back into the swing of posting in all of your journals, keeping up with you all on daily basis (especially while at work), lord knows I need support as well.

-Nicole Rose :)

P.S. OMG I feel like I look so tiny in the pic I posted! More updated progress pics coming soon!

Welcome back!!! (I moved your journal to the journal section btw..) Can't wait to follow along on your journey! Oh..I say Palumbo...but I am prejudice! lol...

MrsSims
09-20-2012, 11:24 AM
Thanks for your reply Gail!! I had sent Girlie a message on here but I guess she hasn't seen it yet about moving my thread over to the journal section. The site looks so awesome since the last time I was on here, I got a bit confused. I'm such a mess right now with my hormones and I know Dave is a Pro when it comes to getting my health back in check before anything else. Thanks for your advice. Also, I do know that my body works best when on Keto and thats another reason for leaning more towards choosing Dave. I'm so excited for Pre-Contest its been too damn long for me and i'm ready to see the improvements i've made over the past 2 years.. Please stay in touch! I think I also added you to my Facebook. xoxo -Nicole :)

Sunnyday
09-20-2012, 01:15 PM
Hey Nicole! Welcome back, girl! Looking forward to your always uplifting posts. ;)

MrsSims
09-20-2012, 05:21 PM
Thanks Sunny!!! Looking forward to following your thread again!! I miss you guys, my only support system other than Aj (my Bf), so I definitely gotta get back in the swing of staying in touch with all of you on here. How has dieting been going for you Sunny? Are you off-season right now? :)

Sunnyday
09-21-2012, 05:33 PM
Thanks Sunny!!! Looking forward to following your thread again!! I miss you guys, my only support system other than Aj (my Bf), so I definitely gotta get back in the swing of staying in touch with all of you on here. How has dieting been going for you Sunny? Are you off-season right now? :)

Diet is TOOOIIIIGHT as it always is in my world, LOL. I'm currently 4 weeks out from my next show. Woot woot!

OMEGA
11-24-2012, 08:55 PM
I prefer you as a porker :( get fat in the off season pls

The Prodigy
11-25-2012, 01:42 AM
I prefer you as a porker :( get fat in the off season pls

I wish a guy would say this about me! lol!