PDA

View Full Version : Off Topic Radio (04-30-09): Dr. Bidros!

Jeff The Producer
04-30-2009, 11:25 PM
http://www.rxmuscle.com/images/stories/site/ot-banner-200x78.png

Dr. Bidros joins Off Topic and talks about Gynecomastia and the procedures involved in its removal.

OFF TOPIC RADIO airs on THURSDAY, April 30th, 2009 at 10 PM EST / 7 PM PST and is hosted by Carl Lanore and Aaron Singerman. Just go to RXMUSCLE.com and click on the RADIO page of the website or simply click on the following link to join the party:

http://www.rxmuscle.com/off-topic.html

On-Demand Replays and Podcasts will be available 24/7 for your convenience.

Aaron Singerman
04-30-2009, 11:32 PM
This was a fun show... I hope you all enjoy it...

Dr. Bidros is actually MY plastic surgeon! Listen to this episode to hear about my upcoming surgery. We also discuss plastic surgery in general... and some of the more unusual things Dr. Bidros has been asked to do!

danger
05-01-2009, 01:06 AM
Sounds liike a good show! Got this loaded in my ipod for my commute tomorrow!

SpeedoGuido
05-01-2009, 04:34 AM
Interesting show! I think Carl freaked the Dr. out a few times!!!

Aaron Singerman
05-01-2009, 04:21 PM
Interesting show! I think Carl freaked the Dr. out a few times!!!

When I invited Dr. Bidros on the show, I told him the show was "kinda edgy"... lol...

I think it's safe to assume he was shitting his pants as he listened to the opening 15 minutes! Honestly, I was worried that he might have hung up during the commercial break.

Aaron Singerman
05-11-2009, 02:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanceadam View Post
AARON, how did a the surgery go, u should make a thread about it. im real interested. thinkin of getin it down in the future
To answer your question more directly:

It went well... I throughly medicated myself (I went with local b/c of the $$$). The Doc says I looked like I was in pain, but I can't say I remember it, so oh well! Currently I can already tell there is improvement... but there is still some swelling. I didn't have any complications what-so-ever... THANKFULLY.

I'm looking forward to seeing the final result, but so far I'd certainly do it again! Oh yeah, one other thing... I HATE this compression suit they are having me wear... It's like a EXTREMELY tight body suit... Even a XXL is VERY SMALL... I didn't wear it tonight and I have noticed some additional swelling, so it must be doing something!

LANCE ADAM
05-12-2009, 06:28 PM
found the thread.
thanks aaron