Over50
05-01-2009, 06:26 PM
First off nice site. I am doing some research for a friend. She is

32 years old
5' 4"
About 130 lbs
Been training 4 years
Around 8% BF

I am not real sure on the stats but there pretty close. She has done some cycles in the past Anavar, EQ, Test (injectable). She is now wanting to take Testosterone Cream 350mg/ml per syringe and take 1/2 of a syringe a day and add in 100mg of Deca once a week. I did not come up with these doses She asked me because she knows I'm on HRT. I think this is a little much for a woman. She also asking about Arimidex. I told her I'd reseach some for her until she can get to a computer. Any advice you have is more than welcome.

Thank you.

sassy69
05-01-2009, 07:05 PM
The first obvious question is why? What is the goal and why that combination?

I recently got a question about use of topical test (e.g. Androgel or Testim) as an alternative for women because of faster acting time, little water, etc, but I've never really found any research on it for "muscle building'. Those creams themselves say explicitly not for use by women and that there isnt' enough conclusive research to know what the long term sides, effects, safety are for women.

But given that, I'm particularly intrigued by the choice of a test cream w/ those attributes + a very long-acting, very water retentive compound like Deca? Is this deca or NPP? If NPP, I could see that a little more.

I also think SisterSteel can comment on the Adex use more as well. The purpose for Adex would be to offset the aromatization from the deca.

Over50
05-01-2009, 07:17 PM
Thanks sassy69
I'm not sure why that certain combination either. She is a FBBer and in very good condition. I would say some body she knows told her that's a good combo. Maybe this is what she has access to. I'm not sure. I am glad she asked before jumping into it. I would say the cream is a compound. It is Deca.

Skeptic
05-01-2009, 08:33 PM
Better call in SS! ;)

Sistersteel
05-02-2009, 01:58 AM
Thanks sassy69
I'm not sure why that certain combination either. She is a FBBer and in very good condition. I would say some body she knows told her that's a good combo. Maybe this is what she has access to. I'm not sure. I am glad she asked before jumping into it. I would say the cream is a compound. It is Deca.

Studies conducted on both topical and intramuscular routes of administration, showed no significant difference in the therapeutic effects of testosterone. However, is this woman aware of the fact that a compounded product is basically a blend of different medicines usually customized to meet the specific needs of certain people? A compounded topical testosterone can basically consist of different dosages and concentrations of a variety of ingredients that might or might not be FDA approved. I would be leery of using anything that has been custom mixed by anyone other than a licensed physician or knowledgeable pharmacist. So, proper dosing of compounded topical testosterone is very dependent on the bioavailability of the active ingredients in any particular blend. Based on that, can you tell me how on earth did she come up with that dosing regimen?

Regarding Deca and Adex. Deca shows an extremely lower tendency for estrogen conversion than has been estimated with testosterone. This is because while the liver can convert nandrolone to estradiol, in other more active sites of steroid aromatization such as adipose tissue, nandrolone is far less open to this process. As a result, estrogen related side effects are a much lower concern with this drug. (I would not recommend the use of an AI to offset such a minute conversion to a premopausal woman who is not running any supplemental testosterone). However, Deca does have an affinity for progesterone receptors instead. An anti prolactin such as Bromo or Dostinex is far more suitable and effective to run with Deca than Adex.

In this particular case however, running Adex is beneficial due to the addition of supplemental testosterone, regardless of the route of administration. That is due to the fact tha ttest can undergo metabolic pathways that convert it to estrogen. AI is necessary to prevent the aromatization process from taking place.

SS

Over50
05-02-2009, 06:40 AM
Thanks SS
I don't know where she got the compound. I know myself I have used a compound cream that was only Test. But have friend that use a compound cream that would have dhea in it also. From reading though these threads last night It sounds as though she would be better off trying the following and please let me know if this is correct. I am not a woman and am far from any kind of expert. What dose of adex if she wants to go that route?

1. Deca at 50-100mg once a week NNP if she is able to obtain some
2. Testosterone Cream is fine but need to make sure it was made by a good compounding pharmacy and need to whats in it.
3. Adex but at what dose?

I would think she would want to get labs before going on. What labs do you suggest for a woman at her age. Better yet she needs to get to a computer and read this for her self. That would probably be the best advice I could give her.

One more thing what are some bulker cycles you all have done the first time around.

Skeptic
05-02-2009, 07:43 AM
Better call in SS! ;)

Told ya!

Sistersteel
05-02-2009, 05:36 PM
Thanks SS
I don't know where she got the compound. I know myself I have used a compound cream that was only Test. But have friend that use a compound cream that would have dhea in it also. From reading though these threads last night It sounds as though she would be better off trying the following and please let me know if this is correct. I am not a woman and am far from any kind of expert. What dose of adex if she wants to go that route?

1. Deca at 50-100mg once a week NNP if she is able to obtain some
2. Testosterone Cream is fine but need to make sure it was made by a good compounding pharmacy and need to whats in it.
3. Adex but at what dose?

I would think she would want to get labs before going on. What labs do you suggest for a woman at her age. Better yet she needs to get to a computer and read this for her self. That would probably be the best advice I could give her.

One more thing what are some bulker cycles you all have done the first time around.

1-NPP has a shorter ester than Deca so she will need more frequent shots. She can either inject every other day or every third day.

2-Yes, that is correct

3- 0.5mg of Adex every other day.

As for labs. I will start a separate thread and link you. I've been meaning to post up a thread on labs for quite sometime so this is the perfect opportunity to finally do so.

SS

Sistersteel
05-02-2009, 06:03 PM
RX Muscle Forums

and

RX Muscle Forums

Over50
05-02-2009, 06:37 PM
Thanks a bunch SS. I know a lot about this stuff for men but I do not know anything for a female. As with men females need to do this correctly to get the most from it with the least sides. Her friend is a male applying Bro science to her dosages. She did not know that females had to do PCT also. To be truthful I did not know either. She has this sites url so hopefully she gets on here and reads for herself.