PDA

View Full Version : Articles>Chemical Enhancement>Q&A

Mandla
02-13-2009, 11:27 AM
Q:Looking at your meals for a 200+ lb. male, how much bigger do you have to be before you start adding more food in there? is there some sort of rough guide you can give such as "for every 10 pounds of body weight add X amount of Y," or something like that? i'm 6'4" at around 255-260 right now, obviously trying to get bigger, and i really need to eat more than what you have listed here

DP: If you really eat every last calories I have listed, I know you'll gain weight. The diet is great for putting on size and the only exception is if you have a superior metabolism or if you carry over 250lbs of lean mass (not weight). Try my diet for 2 weeks and see what happens, but remember if you miss just one meal you halt your progress. If you can't gain weight, add another meal or shake.

I found this in the article section. Just wanted to clarify the "meals for a 200+ lb. male, that the question refers to. Is it DP's standard diet that we are familiar with; Meal 1 6 whole Omega-3 eggs, Meal 2 8oz chicken w/ 1/2 cup raw almonds etc ... or is it referencing another specific diet that was talked about on this site or elswhere?