PDA

View Full Version : So i had the best shake ever!! thanks dave!

klh_2342
05-01-2009, 09:35 PM
i went and bought me the magic bullet to try....
i decided to experiment...
i have chocolate isolyze and pb which is amazing together
decided to throw in the fruit punch fiberlyze..didnt know what to expect with chocolate and fruit punch but come to find out, it was the most delicious shake ever...really felt like i was cheating on my diet and it is very filling.... those products are by far the best ever!!!
i highly recommend this to everyone!!!:headbang:

buckimscl
05-01-2009, 10:02 PM
decided to throw in the fruit punch fiberlyze..didnt know what to expect with chocolate and fruit punch but come to find out, it was the most delicious shake ever...really felt like i was cheating on my diet and it is very filling.... those products are by far the best ever!!!

The magic bullet is worth it's weight in gold!!! Best 50 bucks I ever spent and I am rocking the Cherry Vanilla Isolyze. OH YEAH!!!

klh_2342
05-01-2009, 10:22 PM
yeah it is....cant wait to try out some other things.....

vboissiere
05-05-2009, 03:57 AM
What is the magic bullet?!?

Big ER
05-19-2009, 02:19 PM
Now try it with lemonade fiberlyze! You will slap ya forehead for days! I have these shakes first and last meal of the day.

RealLilSwole
05-19-2009, 05:29 PM
What is the magic bullet?!?

exactly what I was going to ask

RealLilSwole
05-19-2009, 05:31 PM
Here ya go, I googled it.

http://www.buythebullet.com/

klh_2342
05-19-2009, 06:37 PM
i love having this smoothie....feel like im cheating......

juggernaut
05-20-2009, 03:38 PM
is there a list of different shake mixes?

KBigz81
05-20-2009, 03:44 PM
I like cooking 1 1/2 scoops of choc isolyze w/1 scoop fruit punch fiberlyze and 1 omega 3 egg w/1 egg white. Mix w/little water til like pudding and then stick in the microwave for 1:45. I love it when the center is gooy! Very filling! And nice to take if you're on the road instead of drinking a shake. Also kinda reminds of me of a fruit tootsie roll pop.

fitbody
07-22-2009, 08:13 PM
i love my magic bullet too !!
not gettin much use right now
too close to my show...

something i love to mix together fruit punch & lemonade fiberlyze it takes better than either of them on their own, you don't need to put it in the bullet though

babybull
07-28-2009, 02:48 PM
My favorite to this day is chocolate whey, 2 tbsp pb, .5cup oats, 1 tbsp honey, 1 packet of splenda, and some ice!

Tastes like a nice thick reeses cup!

InHonorInMind
08-18-2009, 06:24 PM
I think my magic bullet gets used 2 times a day since I bought it!!! I love that lil'guy!!! I even turned all my friends onto it! Great! OH AND THAT SHAKE SOUNDS AMAZING!!! Mmmm, peanut butter! LOL!