PDA

View Full Version : Phera/Epi Stack

JustLuke
02-13-2009, 12:35 PM
What is you though on a Phera/Epi Stack?
Phera 30mg daily
Epi - 20 to 30mg daily

Seems like a solid stack to me, are there any companies that have already made this stack as an individual product?

J2jud
02-14-2009, 01:11 AM
What is you though on a Phera/Epi Stack?
Phera 30mg daily
Epi - 20 to 30mg daily

Seems like a solid stack to me, are there any companies that have already made this stack as an individual product?

Singular products are not a good way to go. My thoughts on this stack are as follows...

30mg of phera and 30mg of EPI are really not the "healthiest" of dosages. Phera is pretty toxic alone and EPI is methylated and is liver straining as well. I would highly suggest this stack for the best results while avoiding toxic conditions.

Week1: Phera(20mg)
Week2: Phera(20mg)
Week3: Phera(30mg)
Week4: Phera(30mg) + EPI(20mg)
Week5: Phera(30mg) + EPI(20mg)
Week6: Phera(30mg) + EPI(20mg)

JustLuke
02-14-2009, 06:50 PM
It seems you could circumvent taking and AI while on cycle by taking the EPI. You are right the doses I established do look a little high, but considering the abuse of pro-steroids today those doses are modest. It would be more smart to lower the dose and rely on the synergy of the stack rather than just over dose on higher amounts.

J2jud
02-15-2009, 10:20 PM
It seems you could circumvent taking and AI while on cycle by taking the EPI. You are right the doses I established do look a little high, but considering the abuse of pro-steroids today those doses are modest. It would be more smart to lower the dose and rely on the synergy of the stack rather than just over dose on higher amounts.

Right. This stack will produce very nice gains with the recommended dosages. I've not seen anyone notice any further promoted gains by going higher than 30mg on SD. Plus adding in EPI will produce a more dramatic effect.

JustLuke
02-16-2009, 12:56 PM
Right. This stack will produce very nice gains with the recommended dosages. I've not seen anyone notice any further promoted gains by going higher than 30mg on SD. Plus adding in EPI will produce a more dramatic effect.
Do you mean Phera?

mr.genetics
02-16-2009, 01:01 PM
Pheradrol and Superdrol are the same thing. Phera is a clone of the original SD.

JustLuke
02-16-2009, 01:33 PM
Pheradrol and Superdrol are the same thing. Phera is a clone of the original SD.

That is incorrect bro.

Phera Plex is 17a-methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol its DMT or Desoxymethyltestosterone.

Superdrol is 2a,17a-Dimethyl-17?-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one. its similar to Masteron.

they are very different compounds.

mr.genetics
02-16-2009, 01:40 PM
well you didn't specify that it was Phera Plex or Pheradrol. My bad.

JustLuke
02-16-2009, 02:02 PM
well you didn't specify that it was Phera Plex or Pheradrol. My bad.
I guess I should have been more specific. I always refer to DMT as Phera. Who makes Pheradrol, I am not familiar with that product.

J2jud
02-17-2009, 01:11 PM
I've not seen a product called phera + drol and mean Superdrol, that's just misleading to the consumer.

Terms:

Phera = Phera Plex
SD = SuperDrol

LukeM69
02-18-2009, 10:18 AM
epi at 30-40mg per day is VERY strong, it is enough

JustLuke
02-18-2009, 11:46 AM
I've not seen a product called phera + drol and mean Superdrol, that's just misleading to the consumer.

Terms:

Phera = Phera Plex
SD = SuperDrol

I had the same thought.

epi at 30-40mg per day is VERY strong, it is enough

So I take it you are not a fan of stacking? 40mg is far too much. 20mg daily is enough for me.

LukeM69
02-19-2009, 10:43 AM
30mg's is good, at 40mg I feel a little run down.

JustLuke
02-19-2009, 12:03 PM
30mg's is good, at 40mg I feel a little run down.
Since Epi is so androgenic I fear greater shutdown at higher doses. I don't want to sound like a puss but I like to see how much I can get for gains at a lower dose and increase it once the gains slow. Are you an Aussie?

Dbolic
02-19-2009, 12:51 PM
Sounds like a radical Stack LUKE!

Aries
02-19-2009, 05:09 PM
40mg is the sweet spot for me with Epi. Ive never felt run down with Epi or Phera. SD was a fuckin suicide mission though.

Reloaded
02-19-2009, 07:15 PM
Phera ( dmt) cause heart problems I've heard ( and quite commonly too). Sup Elton?

Aries
02-19-2009, 11:16 PM
Phera ( dmt) cause heart problems I've heard ( and quite commonly too). Sup Elton?Ive heard the same. Sup scaredy cat?

LukeM69
02-20-2009, 11:13 AM
Since Epi is so androgenic I fear greater shutdown at higher doses. I don't want to sound like a puss but I like to see how much I can get for gains at a lower dose and increase it once the gains slow. Are you an Aussie?

yup i'm an aussie...

LukeM69
02-20-2009, 11:14 AM
Phera ( dmt) cause heart problems I've heard ( and quite commonly too). Sup Elton?

heart problems? bout to start PP, where does it talk about this?

J2jud
02-24-2009, 12:52 AM

You're going to be shutdown regardless. Once you take enough steroid to promote muscle gain, you'll be shutdown. Though, a very good positive about phera is that you shouldn't "feel" shutdown, even though you are.

Stick with my suggested dosages and you should "feel" fine. Just remember to use a SERM and you should recover quite nicely. Clomid is always my choice of SERM. 50mg e/d for 4 weeks should have you back to normal in no time.

BarbellBeast
02-24-2009, 09:52 AM
Phera, like all steroids, will increase left ventricle hypertrophy. My assumption is this is temporary as I have never heard otherwise. It should be noted though that cardio and resistance training (so anything you would step foot in a gym for) both increase left ventricle hypertrophy...

With epi I was pissed with the results until I hit 30mg ed, then everything changed and it became my favorite OTC cycle. If I were to do this stack, I would still run Phera at 45mg(if you have CEL's version). The great thing about your liver is that it's a resilient sumbitch that regenerates itself rather quickly. I believe every month you pretty much have a new liver, kind of like blood.

show us some stats. In your avatar you look like you have a good lat spread, maybe too good for OTC anabolics;)

JustLuke
02-27-2009, 12:20 PM
Phera, like all steroids, will increase left ventricle hypertrophy. My assumption is this is temporary as I have never heard otherwise. It should be noted though that cardio and resistance training (so anything you would step foot in a gym for) both increase left ventricle hypertrophy...

With epi I was pissed with the results until I hit 30mg ed, then everything changed and it became my favorite OTC cycle. If I were to do this stack, I would still run Phera at 45mg(if you have CEL's version). The great thing about your liver is that it's a resilient sumbitch that regenerates itself rather quickly. I believe every month you pretty much have a new liver, kind of like blood.

show us some stats. In your avatar you look like you have a good lat spread, maybe too good for OTC anabolics;)

Thanks for the support brother. I have stuck before, pre-contest I ran Tren. then a Test/EQ for a bulk last year. The lats are my gifted body part. I feel they are ahead of the rest of my build. I turned back to OTC anabolics because of the difficulty to get legitimate injectables. heres the stats. I cant make crazy claims about my body fat %, since I have never had it checked.
5'9"
210lbs
24yo

v1hyp
03-01-2009, 04:23 PM
Hitting my 5th week of EPI by itself going with 50mg for the last two weeks. Got good results with 40mg will see what 50mg does. Two more weeks at that rate and then PCT time.

JustLuke
03-11-2009, 01:01 PM
looks like some one has made the topic of this thread, kudos I would like to see how people do on this in logs. http://www.crown-supplements.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=12_79&products_id=1099&zenid=cbe9bd7eee5ebebba345a1565f9448bd

J2jud
03-11-2009, 07:58 PM
looks like some one has made the topic of this thread, kudos I would like to see how people do on this in logs. http://www.crown-supplements.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=12_79&products_id=1099&zenid=cbe9bd7eee5ebebba345a1565f9448bd

You'd be better off purchasing separate tabs. This way you can control the dosages and adjust them separately if needed. I don't like combo pills at all.

v1hyp
03-11-2009, 08:05 PM
Hitting my 5th week of EPI by itself going with 50mg for the last two weeks. Got good results with 40mg will see what 50mg does. Two more weeks at that rate and then PCT time.

Well, at the mid point of the 6th and last week of Epi. As you know I upped the dosage to 50mg. I think the strength went up just a tad but overall, I think 40mg the most I'll do if I ever do another cycle of this. Not really seeing much of a change at 50mg.

JustLuke
03-13-2009, 03:43 PM
Well, at the mid point of the 6th and last week of Epi. As you know I upped the dosage to 50mg. I think the strength went up just a tad but overall, I think 40mg the most I'll do if I ever do another cycle of this. Not really seeing much of a change at 50mg.
good to know. are you still over seas?

v1hyp
03-13-2009, 07:28 PM
good to know. are you still over seas?

No, back in the states and living in Va right now.