PDA

View Full Version : Wanna be in a magazine? Do this...

MsGuns
05-02-2009, 01:59 PM
I applied March 07 and I appeared Aug 07
I was about to reapply when I got an email from someone on Myspace...yes...and he told me I was in the Aug issue...I was leary because I hadnt heard rom Oxygen or seen the issue...he works for a company thats mounts tearsheets on plaques.
BTW Oxygen will not notify you if you make it.

Future of Fitness Submission Guidelines
Thank you for your interest in being featured in Oxygen’s “Future of Fitness”. Please find below a downloadable questionnaire we ask you to fill out in order to be considered for Oxygen’s “Future of Fitness” section. This is NOT a guarantee that you will be featured in this section.

Please e-mail your submission to [email protected] ([email protected]). Be sure to type “Future of Fitness, * first name last name” into the subject field.

Download questionnaire (word document) http://www.oxygenmag.com/futureoffit...uildelines.php (http://www.oxygenmag.com/futureoffitness_guildelines.php)

You can submit up to five photos of yourself. The photos should be in jpeg format at least 300 dpi and at least 4x3 in size (if you are unsure of this, ask a computer whiz to give you a hand). Your photos could be used for the print or online version of Future of Fitness.

All materials sent to Oxygen's Future of Fitness becomes the property of Oxygen and could be used in the magazine or on our website. Submissions/photos will not be returned.

Please note that due to the volume of submissions we receive, we can only personally respond to those who have been selected for an interview.

Please only send one submission; multiple submissions will be disqualified. Submissions are kept on file for six months. If we require additional information from you during this time, we will be in contact. Please no calls or emails.

In six months if you are unsuccessful with your attempt to make it into Future of Fitness, please feel free to submit your profile again

Thank you and best of luck!