PDA

View Full Version : Would Oxyguno be a good cutting agent for women?

Beatchica
02-13-2009, 02:09 PM
Would Oxyguno be a good cutting agent for women?

Details:
I am 5 feet, 114 lbs, 21% body fat looking to reach the 18-19%, in terms of body fat. I am well into my 40's and still working out hard and eating clean. I am a personal trainer and focus my sports nutrition on food based and natural supplementation.

What supportive supplements I do take are pharmaceutical grade, i.e. glutamine, ALA, Fish Oil, Whey Isolate, SamE, MSM, Glucosamine, Calcium Citrate.

As mentioned, I have a very clean diet and strict regular workout routine; I perform weight lifting, cardio (interval training) along with flexibility training, on different days throughout the week. I like to lift heavy and focus on improving and increasing my 1RM over time for all exercises.

I have been consistently working out daily for over 20 years.
Daily Calorie intake range from 1,500 on lighter workout days to 1,800 on heavier workout days.
Nutritional focus is on good, balanced micro-nutrition.

But, as a women, (for men too) it is hard to maintain the level of hormones at this age that you need to build the lean mass and body fat of what I could gain with diet and exercise alone, when I was in my 30's.

Goals:
I want some supplemental help at this age to get that ripped, hard muscle look that I was able to achieve in my 30s. I have good muscle mass but would like to look my muscles to look more harder and more cut. In a nutshell gain some lean muscle mass and loose some BF.

I am considering Oxyguno.
From my research, I understand that it has been compared to an over the counter version of Anavar.

I gather Oxyguno is not very androgenic, mildly anabolic, and mild on the body's HPTA (Hypothalamic-Testicular-Pituitary-Axis)

The thing I want to avoid is masculization and other unwanted side effects. But, I would like to have a more lean, hard muscle. I have a fair amount of muscle mass, just could be more cut.

What I know:
Oxyguno is very close in it's chemical compound to Anavar.

Oxyguno=4-chloro-17a-etioallochol-4-ene-17b-ol-3, 11-dione. Myogenic repartitioning enhancement compound.It's an androgenic compound used for cutting and maintaining lean muscle mass while at the same time increasing the amount of testosterone produced by the body.

From what I understand based regarding the chemical compound of Oxyguno is not very androgenic, mildly anabolic, and mild on the body's HPTA (Hypothalamic-Testicular-Pituitary-Axis).

I want to avoid caffeine based or ephedra based substances as well.

Any suggestions or thoughts on women taking Oxyguno would be appreciated.

Thanks much.

JustLuke
02-13-2009, 03:20 PM
Looks like its Halodrol? am I wrong?

BigJD69
02-13-2009, 03:20 PM
I would not recommend Oxyguno for a female!

Prince
02-13-2009, 06:00 PM
Looks like its Halodrol? am I wrong?

Yes you are.

Halodrol = 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3,17-diol

Beatchica
02-13-2009, 08:58 PM
What would you recommend?

Remember it has to be a mild anabolic.
Don't want to start growing hair and what not.

J2jud
02-14-2009, 12:56 AM
What would you recommend?

Remember it has to be a mild anabolic.
Don't want to start growing hair and what not.

I wouldn't recommend Oxyguno to be honest. It's very similar to anavar, but these designer steroids don't act exactly like their pharmaceutical counter parts. They may look to be of similar molecular formulas but perform different functions. What the company represents as "data" is not entirely true, or should be taken as correct.

I'd highly recommend looking into some DHEA supplementation and maybe some 6-OXO before looking into steroidal anabolics. Maybe even stack it with some Activate Xtreme or MASS-FX. Other than that, I would say that oxyguno should be your last resort. If you want "safer" practices of anabolic steroids, primobolan and anavar are going to be your best bet for not viralizing effects.

Beatchica
02-14-2009, 03:46 PM
Thank you!

This is the advice that I have been looking for.

I already take 25mg of pharma grade DHEA daily.
I checked out your ActivaTe XTREME log as well, great information all around.
I think I will add a cycle of Activate Xtreme, which looks like it will help me drop the BF.

Thanks for taking the time to log your results and experiences, very helpful.

Prince
02-14-2009, 08:48 PM
I'd highly recommend looking into some DHEA supplementation and maybe some 6-OXO before looking into steroidal anabolics. Maybe even stack it with some Activate Xtreme or MASS-FX. Other than that, I would say that oxyguno should be your last resort. If you want "safer" practices of anabolic steroids, primobolan and anavar are going to be your best bet for not viralizing effects.

she could try: Norandrostene-3b-Ol,17-One

J2jud
02-15-2009, 10:17 PM
she could try: Norandrostene-3b-Ol,17-One

She could, but I wouldn't highly recommend it.

Womanthrower
02-16-2009, 10:41 AM

Why should a woman use aromatase inhibitors like 6 OXO? I thought they were pointless for women since they actually produce estrogen instead of it converting from testosterone?

Beatchica
02-16-2009, 10:56 AM
Question

I am 5 feet and 115 pounds.
The weight range I try to stay in is between 111-113.
BF currently is 21% looking to get down to the 19-18% range.
Workout cycle is good and intense and I eat clean.

As mentioned I take 25 mg of DHEA a day.

What would be a safe dose range of ActivaTe Xtreme be to start off with to maintain a 6 week cycle?

I am already a cranky, aggressive little piss ant, so I want to avoid any further amplifications of this or other side effects.

Does something like this dose range look correct?
Week 1:
1/2 capsule per day
Week 2-6:
1 capsule per day

J2jud
02-16-2009, 11:41 AM
Why should a woman use aromatase inhibitors like 6 OXO? I thought they were pointless for women since they actually produce estrogen instead of it converting from testosterone?

I've not seen data to support this claim. Most studies that I've read regarding females have not mentioned an increase in estadiol but a decrease. A SERM has a different interaction in men than women. Women, when using a SERM have modulation of the estrogen receptor in specific sites (breasts) and can stimulate estrogen receptors in other organs.

Please, if you've seen support of an AI to increase estrogen levels in women, please send me a link.

Womanthrower
02-16-2009, 11:46 AM
I've not seen data to support this claim. Most studies that I've read regarding females have not mentioned an increase in estadiol but a decrease. A SERM has a different interaction in men than women. Women, when using a SERM have modulation of the estrogen receptor in specific sites (breasts) and can stimulate estrogen receptors in other organs.

Please, if you've seen support of an AI to increase estrogen levels in women, please send me a link.
I meant that women produce estrogen as their endogenous sex hormone. not that AIs increase estrogen. and because of that AIs don't really do anything in their system.

J2jud
02-16-2009, 11:46 AM
Question

I am 5 feet and 115 pounds.
The weight range I try to stay in is between 111-113.
BF currently is 21% looking to get down to the 19-18% range.
Workout cycle is good and intense and I eat clean.

As mentioned I take 25 mg of DHEA a day.

What would be a safe dose range of ActivaTe Xtreme be to start off with to maintain a 6 week cycle?

I am already a cranky, aggressive little piss ant, so I want to avoid any further amplifications of this or other side effects.

Does something like this dose range look correct?
Week 1:
1/2 capsule per day
Week 2-6:
1 capsule per day

Well, you cant split the capsule and 1 cap doesn't contain a huge amount. I would suggest taking 2 capsules (1morning and 1 at 6pm meal) then try increasing to 3 caps spread evenly throughout the day and see how you feel, as you may want to stick with 2 caps if you are noticing a difference.

J2jud
02-16-2009, 11:53 AM
I meant that women produce estrogen as their endogenous sex hormone. not that AIs increase estrogen. and because of that AIs don't really do anything in their system.

Well, the point of using the AI is to reduce the total estrogen levels and possibly promote a slight increase in test levels from natural production, as there is a small amount that does aromatize when produced. This won't promote a large increase in testosterone, but should raise it slightly. AI's shouldnt be cycled for too long in women in the first place, as you may increase estrogen when use has ceased from long durations of use.

Beatchica
02-16-2009, 08:17 PM
Thanks much J2Jud!

J2jud
02-16-2009, 09:41 PM
Thanks much J2Jud!

You're welcome. :D

Prince
02-16-2009, 09:50 PM
She could, but I wouldn't highly recommend it.

why not? :confused:

J2jud
02-17-2009, 01:21 PM
why not? :confused:

From her goals, it doesn't fit the profile. She just wants to harden up and lose a little BF.

Prince
02-18-2009, 10:14 PM
From her goals, it doesn't fit the profile. She just wants to harden up and lose a little BF.

I disagree completely, that is exactly what it will assist her in doing. I think it would be the best choice as far as a hormonal supplement for her, it's comparable to Deca (converts to nandrolone), minimal androgenic side effects, etc.

Gerb
02-19-2009, 12:12 PM
Well, the point of using the AI is to reduce the total estrogen levels and possibly promote a slight increase in test levels from natural production, as there is a small amount that does aromatize when produced. This won't promote a large increase in testosterone, but should raise it slightly. AI's shouldnt be cycled for too long in women in the first place, as you may increase estrogen when use has ceased from long durations of use.

The thread is obviously gone, but back on the MD site in Dave's Q&A, he stated that NovXT is usless in a female, zero benefit. People where asking about Tamoxifen Citrate (Nolvadex) vs. Gaspari's Nolvedex XT. I can't give the full answer, had to do with something similar to what Womenthrower was saying. I am not arguing anyone hear. Would be good to bump Dave for the answer as I know he has a strong opinion on the subject. I am also not sure on 6-OXO as that was never specifically mentioned, the topic was Tamoxifen vs NovXT in women.