PDA

View Full Version : Favre saga continues.... more than a rumor!!

Koubs
05-05-2009, 10:39 PM
Just when I thought we were done hearing from this guy, he makes plans to talk to the packer's division rival Minnesota Vikings' head coach Brad Childress??

Retire, STAY retired, and find a new hobby favre... Just by him going to talk to the vikings makes him look shitty in my eyes...

BUT, adrian peterson and favre in the same backfield?? that could be dangerous... That's the ONLY piece of the puzzle the vikings are missing

kraken
05-05-2009, 10:41 PM
Damn this is getting old with him. Let him come back and have someone blow his knee out. That will make him go away. And stay away.

Anthony Heymach
05-05-2009, 11:31 PM
Am I the only guy that realizes that HE SUCKS NOW? He played AWFUL as a Jet. Every game he throws five passes that would make any other QB lose his job. Good luck, Minnesota. You'd be better off with Sage Rosenfels.:wavey:

BigJD69
05-06-2009, 12:47 AM
Just retire already!

G-Roy
05-06-2009, 10:29 AM
I no longer have any respect for Favre. If he plays for Minnesota, I hope every packer that once loved him turns on him. They should make a rule, if you retire you have to sit out the next season no matter what. I cant wait to see brett cry some more on national tv.

R_U_Red_D
05-06-2009, 04:44 PM
Am I the only guy that realizes that HE SUCKS NOW? He played AWFUL as a Jet. Every game he throws five passes that would make any other QB lose his job. Good luck, Minnesota. You'd be better off with Sage Rosenfels.:wavey:

Have you considered that he tanked the last 4 games so he could be cut and then go to the team that he really wanted to go to. Which is the Vikings?

exit2010
05-06-2009, 05:41 PM
Favre is the NFL's version of herpes.

JohnnyMuscles
05-06-2009, 10:06 PM
Have you considered that he tanked the last 4 games so he could be cut and then go to the team that he really wanted to go to. Which is the Vikings?

I seriously doubt that he would have been immortalized in New York if he could have led the Jets to the Super Bowl or deep into the playoffs.

MichaelWayne
05-06-2009, 10:35 PM
Respected him at Green Bay. Lost a little cred coming back the first time. Thought it stupid the second time back as a Jet. Hope he doesn't get a permanent injury if he decides to press his luck for one last ride (that already left loooong ago). When does it get to a point that you walk away and enjoy what you have?

Jesus, he must HATE his family....?!?!?!

You can only go to the well so many times before everything runs out. This isn't like Ronnie taking the stage again. Kai will get an extra payday by beating him, but Ronnie won't suffer medically till the day he dies.

Mike the Ripper
05-08-2009, 03:26 PM
Favre is officially not going to play for the Vikings this year.

Mike the Ripper
05-08-2009, 04:02 PM
Fuck it, I give up. Now he is going to come back if he doesn't need major shoulder surgery. He sent his X-rays to the Vikings. Favre is a primadonna.

Sandpig
05-08-2009, 10:20 PM
Fuck it, I give up. Now he is going to come back if he doesn't need major shoulder surgery. He sent his X-rays to the Vikings. Favre is a primadonna.
He's a Jackass. :p

Sugashane
05-14-2009, 01:26 AM

I hope he comes back for the Vikes..... but only because I AM a Bears fan. :D

Mike Hunt
05-14-2009, 09:14 AM
Favre should just stay retired.This is getting old really quickly.He has enough money to live a comfortable life and i think its time to move on.He should focus on other things.

BigJD69
05-14-2009, 09:58 AM
He should just retire and try to repair the damage that he did in Green Bay with the fans!

Jeepgcboy97
05-14-2009, 11:29 AM
as a die hard jets fan, i do admit that having Favre on the team was a great thing. I think Mangini let Favre do his own thing too much and didn't follow proper protocol. If Favre was coached under the Jets new head coach, he would play on a different level. In addition to that, if Favre played for the Jets again this year, he would atleast have last year's experience to look back on.

I wish him all the best if he goes with the Vikings.

R_U_Red_D
05-14-2009, 04:05 PM
He should just retire and try to repair the damage that he did in Green Bay with the fans!

The fans will always love Brett.

It's his relationship with the front office that's the issue.

He'll wind up like Bradshaw and in 20 years, bygones with be bygones.

MJ23
06-17-2009, 10:39 AM
I used to really enjoy him with the Packers but now he should retired...

BigJD69
06-17-2009, 10:40 AM
I think he has tarnished his career with this retiring not retiring mess.

Goodfellas
06-17-2009, 01:34 PM
I think he has tarnished his career with this retiring not retiring mess.

Dang some avatar :beerbang:

Goodfellas
06-17-2009, 01:38 PM
It all depends to me if he is healthy. If his arm is 100% why not. I know it gets to be old but come on we are talking about Vikings QBs. Unless Fran Tarkenton found the fountain of youth I say sign him if healthy.

I won't mention Vick for fear of being shot.

Tu Holmes
06-17-2009, 01:40 PM
I won't mention Vick for fear of being shot.

But you should... because HE could really make the Vikings winners.

Young, Healthy, and physically all of the tools you could need to win a championship with that team.

They should be knocking down his door... He needs them and they need him.

They can help him repair his image and he can help them win the big game.