PDA

View Full Version : I miss no bull radio, anyone else?

IF I TOOK ROIDS I'D BE MR OLYMPIA
05-06-2009, 12:24 AM
Format was better, sounded like a radio show. Do not like this crisp clear sounding version. And like half the megabytes

225orDie
05-06-2009, 12:28 AM
http://www.strangevehicles.com/images/content/13829.JPG

Joeb23
05-06-2009, 12:45 AM
http://www.strangevehicles.com/images/content/13829.JPG
http://alllayedout.com/Images/Owned_Pics/graphics/santowned.jpg

indianamonster1986
05-06-2009, 03:07 AM
here yah go little guy...

MichaelWayne
05-06-2009, 10:34 AM
Format was better, sounded like a radio show. Do not like this crisp clear sounding version. And like half the megabytes

Seeing so you're in Aussie-ville I read this to say. Crisp and clear and half the megabytes so I can store twice as many shows on my Ipod. I LOVE THE NEW SHOW!

AFTazz06
05-06-2009, 03:25 PM
How in the blue hell can you not like the crisp and clear sound? do you seriously prefer the shitty low, walkie talkie sound of people on their phones ? If you do, sorry to say, something is very wrong with you. HMR is freakin awesome, all they need to do is get John on set and that's it, everything is awesome.

musclegoddess65
05-06-2009, 03:28 PM
OMG I love the show... its gotten me thru some boring ass cardio lately..laughing my ass off!

spritz0
06-11-2009, 02:33 PM
I love both the regular show and the after hours equally- I even listen to "off topic" as the majority of the shows are extremely informative, and Carl has his heart in the right place!

Aaron Singerman
06-11-2009, 03:49 PM
Are you kidding me? No Bull had FAR too many GREY AREAS for my taste! I'd pick HMR any day!

G-Roy
06-11-2009, 04:02 PM
only thing I miss is the listener Q&A

matt1005
06-11-2009, 05:09 PM
Interesting. I hear ya about the sound. Kind of like listening to a cd compared to a record player. I like HMR better though and then if I want the other stuff I always got After Hours.
I would like some call in stuff. That would be nice.

tiramisu
06-11-2009, 05:30 PM
Since they moved their retarded friends to "after hours" I am liking the show.

For a while the wrestling inspired crap was entertaining but I stopped listening after a couple of weeks. The seem to have tightened up the format in the last few weeks and started to focus a bit on content.

I think part of the problem is that for Dave/John that training methods, diet, research chemicals, aas are probably quite boring but it is what most of the listeners are interested in followed by sports news, followed by inane gossip and crap entertainment.

The shows priorities started in the exact reverse order and truthfully so did the rxmuscle site. I think it was probably great marketing but if there's no meat in the sandwich people are extremely likely to move on.

Suzy Brown
06-11-2009, 05:32 PM
durr

HITstrongman
07-07-2009, 04:19 PM
I have to say that HMR is alot better than No Bull for many reasons. The interviews are longer and more comprehensive, there arent all of those "grey areas" anymore. The sound quality is alot better, I have no clue why anyone would prefer a worse sounding show thats just plain stupid. After Hours is AWESOME!!!! Funny as hell and very entertaining. Jimmy the Bull is around for the full hour unlike the No Bull days where they would only have him on once in a swhile for the last 10 minutes of the show. Muscle Girls Inc is a great show too, it was honestly alot better than I thought it would be. RX MUSCLE RULES!!

AlanH
07-07-2009, 04:30 PM
yeah the new show is so much better why would anyone want shitty sound when you can have the clean sound of HMR

jbruno7272
07-07-2009, 05:19 PM
I actually never heard No Bullradio but I like this show alot.

John Romano
07-07-2009, 06:25 PM
Hey, some people like the old Vettes compared to the new ones. That's cool. I hope you guys don't mind when we go to TV and I'm in the studio and we can do live call ins.....

chitownmscle
07-07-2009, 07:22 PM
Waiting on TV bro, that is going to be awesome, you guys help me get through work with HMR so going TV is going to be great. No don't miss no bull radio either. I think John/Dave have a lot more say and control over this show as opposed to being over there

danger
07-07-2009, 11:41 PM
what am i going to listen to when HMR goes to tv????

MichaelWayne
07-07-2009, 11:44 PM
Is it just me, or do chicken wings sound really good right now?

DannyG
07-08-2009, 07:27 AM
I ate wings the other night and they tore my ass up...but back to the question. The new radio show is way better by far. Like Aaron said too many grey areas on the old show i mean they weren't even allowed to mention Species on it...that was kinda weak.

Goodfellas
07-08-2009, 09:50 AM
Like the new show better.

drago78
07-08-2009, 05:29 PM
Like the new show better.

Me too

At the end of the day now that Dave + John are their own bosses, they can cover the topics they actually wish to with much more freedom.

And all the other shows are great too, After Hours cracks me up!

HITstrongman
07-08-2009, 05:44 PM
Hey, some people like the old Vettes compared to the new ones. That's cool. I hope you guys don't mind when we go to TV and I'm in the studio and we can do live call ins.....

That will be so awesome when you guys go to TV, the call-ins should be very....entertaining to say the least. :popcorn: Keep up the great work John, hope the move to NY goes smoothly.

Mark
07-08-2009, 09:33 PM
I dont miss the guy telling me during the add break that aromatest will increase my testosterone 10,000%

ANADROLicfreak
07-08-2009, 09:35 PM
i love the new show.i am looking forward to the live show.i just want to make sure it will still be able to be downloaded to ipod.i must have my cardio material.

ANADROLicfreak
07-08-2009, 09:35 PM
I dont miss the guy telling me during the add break that aromatest will increase my testosterone 10,000%

ya i remember that guy to lol.what a joke

Demorak
07-17-2009, 06:34 PM

no I sure as hell wont mind...I love HMR its ten times better then no bull

Leigh Carmichael
07-19-2009, 06:18 AM
NBR was good for two reasons, John and Dave.

Big Barry
07-19-2009, 06:33 AM

Hey, i suppose you prefer the old wind-up grammophones too and those 1920's inch-thick scratchy old records. I personally prefer hi-fidelity, crystal clear sound where you can actually hear what people are saying. Strange but true!! :confused::confused::confused:

Shariff Abel
07-19-2009, 12:08 PM
NEw show Rocks .

ypmm5
07-19-2009, 02:00 PM
You do not have to miss it. The name has been changed to HMR. Just like Leigh stated that is the only reason it was good. Even if MD kept the name, with all do respect to Shawn and Flex, they do not come close to JR and Big Dave. I guess, Blechman presses them for time. It seems like they are always cutting their guest for like mandatory commercials on a schedule. It definately was not like that when Dave and John were there. It was longer and much better. Like I said Slix if you listen to HMR, then you do not miss NBR since it is the same personnel with much better format and with Dave's and John's creative power without some hungry anti low carb diet boss breathing down there neck. So in actually, you only miss the name. I felt the same way but now I am use to HMR. I actually forget the previous name until you mentioned it.

doubleogordo
07-19-2009, 07:43 PM
only thing I miss is the listener Q&A
ditto

djrlucero
07-19-2009, 08:03 PM
You do not have to miss it. The name has been changed to HMR. Just like Leigh stated that is the only reason it was good. Even if MD kept the name, with all do respect to Shawn and Flex, they do not come close to JR and Big Dave. I guess, Blechman presses them for time. It seems like they are always cutting their guest for like mandatory commercials on a schedule. It definately was not like that when Dave and John were there. It was longer and much better. Like I said Slix if you listen to HMR, then you do not miss NBR since it is the same personnel with much better format and with Dave's and John's creative power without some hungry anti low carb diet boss breathing down there neck. So in actually, you only miss the name. I felt the same way but now I am use to HMR. I actually forget the previous name until you mentioned it.

BLACKMAN lol i know i know jk

ProtoType
07-28-2009, 11:36 AM
NBR was good for two reasons, John and Dave.
john and dave made the show at md, now theyre making the show on RX. md is boring now