PDA

View Full Version : 3 inch heels??

Dan Rek
05-06-2009, 01:57 PM
I've always wondered why fitness competitors wore these, what purpose do they serve, over lets say a pair of nike's or something???

sassy69
05-06-2009, 03:40 PM
I've always wondered why fitness competitors wore these, what purpose do they serve, over lets say a pair of nike's or something???

3"? You mean the "model shoes" the figure girls & fitness girls wear in the symmetry, etc rounds (not the fitness routine for fitness competitors)? Those are actually more commonly 5" heels. I think the point is to stay in the "feminine" theme w/ the rest of the bling and also to continue w/ the elongated look, allow to contract calves and generally lean closer to "model" competition than bodybuilding.

musclegoddess65
05-06-2009, 03:48 PM
the shoes are killer... and heels make the calves pop...

those shoes are the very reason I do BBing and not figure... I'd break my neck..

Angela123
05-07-2009, 01:53 PM
It's more like 5 inch heels! Any woman will tell ya that heels make you appear thinner and longer. More height means longer body overall and longer means trimmer, longer legs is always a Gog send, helps your calves and ass look better too. Overall...it makes u look better!

Suzy Brown
05-07-2009, 02:12 PM
I only got into this so I'd have an excuse to buy those shoes!! I <3 my heels!!!

Dan Rek
05-07-2009, 06:05 PM
Haha, I they look like a cross between Nike's and Fashion shoes, and thats what they are!