PDA

View Full Version : Austria here!

AlexMcL
02-13-2009, 04:52 PM
Hello from the wonderful country named Austria where Arnie was born.Hopefully there are some other Austrians on this side too.
I just want to congratulate Dave and John for their new project with this fantastic homepage.Even here people are listening to your podcasts all the time.I personally really like the attitude, your honesty and how straight forward your answers are.

RX Muscle rocks!!!

CQ!
02-13-2009, 04:57 PM
Welcome Austria! Your the first Austrian to identify themselves, so great can add Austria to the list.

Feel free to post up any pics or info on bodybuilders from your country, like most people, the only one I know of is Arnold and wasn't Roland Austrian?

AlexMcL
02-13-2009, 06:18 PM
Roland Kickinger who will act in T4 is Austrian.Btw Andreas Münzer who showed conditioning which is still the benchmark was Austrian too.Sadly he died a couple of years ago.

CQ!
02-13-2009, 07:49 PM
Roland Kickinger who will act in T4 is Austrian.Btw Andreas Münzer who showed conditioning which is still the benchmark was Austrian too.Sadly he died a couple of years ago.

Ah yes, thanks. Andreas, I should have known that. His conditioning is legendary as you said.

thepump
03-18-2009, 08:54 PM
conditioning is legend

FlexMasterSexy
10-26-2009, 08:45 PM
serwas!