PDA

View Full Version : Plasmajet.... bloating???

JDox
02-13-2009, 07:12 PM
I just took plasmajet for the first time on Tuesday.. got a descent pump during my workout.. didn't seem like anything too extraordinary like many people have experienced.. but I noticed later that night I was really bloated and my stomach abs were really distended.. I figured it would go away by the next morning, but it didn't.. today, Friday I haven't taken another blister pack since, but my abs are still pretty distended/bloated... has anyone else experienced this while using PJ.. and if so did u continue using it? and how long til the bloating went away?

ElSpiko
02-13-2009, 07:35 PM
No, I never experienced that.

WSTRAINER
02-13-2009, 07:37 PM
I just took plasmajet for the first time on Tuesday.. got a descent pump during my workout.. didn't seem like anything too extraordinary like many people have experienced.. but I noticed later that night I was really bloated and my stomach abs were really distended.. I figured it would go away by the next morning, but it didn't.. today, Friday I haven't taken another blister pack since, but my abs are still pretty distended/bloated... has anyone else experienced this while using PJ.. and if so did u continue using it? and how long til the bloating went away?

ive never experienced this...but i take it before sleep as well as my clients...let us know after a few more dose's :)

Mike Marcano
02-14-2009, 07:23 PM
Never experienced that, maybe it was something in your diet that day?

IanMazia
02-14-2009, 08:09 PM
I've been using it for the past two weeks and never have experienced any bloating. I agree with Maniak, it's probably something you ate.

big_duuude
11-19-2010, 05:30 PM
Does Curt James have a good singing voice pole ... click NO and I'm set here WTF ??????

thesamewords
11-19-2010, 05:44 PM
didnt happen to me at all

NYJetsFan80
11-20-2010, 12:53 AM
Guys what results are you seeing with Plasma Jet?And how long before your workout do you take the 10 capsules I hear its best an hour before?
I am ordering 2 tubs of Humapro powder along with a Plasma Jet and hopefully I'll see some results with the later.:yep:

HammerStrength12
11-20-2010, 01:00 PM
Didn't do much of anything for me...

Vaneesh
12-10-2010, 03:09 PM
didn't notice any bloating. extreme headaches/rushes though after 30 minutes of taking the 10 caps