PDA

View Full Version : Off Topic Radio (05-07-09): Milos Sarcev's Ultimate Radio Seminar!

Jeff The Producer
05-08-2009, 04:45 AM
http://www.rxmuscle.com/images/stories/site/ot-banner-200x78.png

Milos Sarcev gives his Ultimate Radio Seminar tonight on Off Topic!

OFF TOPIC RADIO airs on THURSDAY, May 7th, 2009 at 10 PM EST / 7 PM PST and is hosted by Carl Lanore and Aaron Singerman. Just go to RXMUSCLE.com and click on the RADIO page of the website or simply click on the following link to join the party:

http://www.rxmuscle.com/off-topic.html

On-Demand Replays and Podcasts will be available 24/7 for your convenience.

NPCKnight
05-08-2009, 04:49 AM
damnit.finally. i was wondering where this was i have been looking for an hour. LOL. thanks jeff.

NPCKnight
05-08-2009, 05:53 AM
Wow..it was painful listening to Aaron try to find the name of the long acting insulin. LEVEMIR or LANTUS! and MAXITITER is the guy who advocates it.

NPCKnight
05-08-2009, 06:09 AM
Its amazing he said I was wrong for saying HFCS is in 20oz gatorade bottles. It was pointed out to me earlier this week and I looked it up and it is correct.

The powder form is what contains dextrose, sucrose etc. But he recommends 20oz gatorade.(which sure sounds like a bottle) Go figure.

Bob Smith Jr.
05-08-2009, 06:12 AM
for some reason, i find it very hard to believe that milos recommended 750mg of test a week to the pros. You gotta be an idiot to believe that

Biggie973
05-08-2009, 08:07 AM
I gotta hear what he's gonna say

NPCKnight
05-08-2009, 08:33 AM
Its not that hard to believe that he recommends 750mg weekly to his athletes of JUST test. Thats not figuring in other androgens or anabolics. He says he has approved of higher but this is his normal recommendation. (If your athlete wants to take AAS a certain way...I imagine you kinda have to approve of it as long as it is still somewhat sensible. I imagine some athletes are OCD and have to do a certain amount--in their own mind.)

Aaron Singerman
05-08-2009, 10:53 AM
Wow..it was painful listening to Aaron try to find the name of the long acting insulin. LEVEMIR or LANTUS! and MAXITITER is the guy who advocates it.

To help you understand how drugged up I really was, I don't even remember asking that question??!!

A-Maxx
05-08-2009, 11:24 AM
man..I stayed up till 3am last night waiting for it

its up this morning :beerbang: listening now

LANCE ADAM
05-08-2009, 12:00 PM
THANKS, for askin my question!

good interview, milos sayin steroids r the most heathly aminemt(sp) a man can take

LANCE ADAM
05-08-2009, 12:04 PM
i didnt get though most athletes on the olympic stage r runnin no higher then 750mg of test. and he dosnt kno any1 goin over a gram.......

ya right

Jason Newman
05-08-2009, 01:04 PM
if everyone is going to be skeptics on the amount of AAS then WHY EVEN FUCKING ASK GUYS?

Leigh Carmichael
05-08-2009, 03:03 PM
Hey Aaron cool show man, I hope you are feeling better now, pretty crazy stuff on your end.

I had my ipod up pretty loud and I'm sure I heard you snoring a few times there haha. Listen at around the 42-43 minute mark and just before Carl woke you up with the music. Those meds must have hit you pretty hard.

Stay safe and keep up the good work.

LANCE ADAM
05-08-2009, 03:04 PM
WTF was up with usin bac water to use mix gh. sayin its not good??? STUDIES, RESEARCH....???

btw how much gh did milos recomend 10-20iu a day???!!!!

Leigh Carmichael
05-08-2009, 03:04 PM
if everyone is going to be skeptics on the amount of AAS then WHY EVEN FUCKING ASK GUYS?

Good point. They will never be happy with the answer. It's funny because they actually mentioned that on the show and it still happens, go figure.

Aaron Singerman
05-08-2009, 09:15 PM
Hey Aaron cool show man, I hope you are feeling better now, pretty crazy stuff on your end.

I had my ipod up pretty loud and I'm sure I heard you snoring a few times there haha. Listen at around the 42-43 minute mark and just before Carl woke you up with the music. Those meds must have hit you pretty hard.

Stay safe and keep up the good work.

zzzzzzzz.... sorry about that guys! lol....

Honestly, I had to re-listen to the show... I barely remembered what was said!

StrongMan.87
05-08-2009, 09:41 PM

bro its not that we are "skeptics" its that c'mon lets be realistic.. dave recommends more gear than that for amateurs.. you dont think someone on an olympia stage will use more than the average joe????

yeah.. and he recommends his gatorade "cocktail" .. ok.. when is he gonna admit that all these "gains" come from a heavy insulin/gh/test combination.. Ie, Silvio Sammuel...???

Its a waste of time to listen to half truths.. either he says it all or dont even waste my f*Cking time.

firefightermac
05-09-2009, 03:22 AM

I would love to hear Max vs Milos. Milos's explanation about why long acting would be bad was very simplistic. I think when Max starts talking about Creb cycles and the affect on IGF-1 etc of the long acting Milos would have no answer. He was saying you cant control the peaks of the long acting. For starters Levemir or Lantus has no peaks. Thats one of the reasons Max advocates it.

Aaron Singerman
05-09-2009, 04:23 AM
I would love to hear Max vs Milos. Milos's explanation about why long acting would be bad was very simplistic. I think when Max starts talking about Creb cycles and the affect on IGF-1 etc of the long acting Milos would have no answer. He was saying you cant control the peaks of the long acting. For starters Levemir or Lantus has no peaks. Thats one of the reasons Max advocates it.

I'll admit Milos didn't sound familiar with either of the drugs (after I managed to say them), so I'll be glad to get a more through answer either through email or on another show!

About the typical cycle thing.... You guys are missing it... here is a typical Milos advised cycle:

Test Prop 700mg/week anadrol 100mg/day
NNP 400mg/week anavae 100mg/week

700+700+400+700=2500mg/weel + 10-20ius of HGH + insulin

Not a whimpy cycle!

NPCKnight
05-09-2009, 05:15 AM
I'll admit Milos didn't sound familiar with either of the drugs (after I managed to say them), so I'll be glad to get a more through answer either through email or on another show!

About the typical cycle thing.... You guys are missing it... here is a typical Milos advised cycle:

Test Prop 700mg/week anadrol 100mg/day
NNP 400mg/week anavae 100mg/week

700+700+400+700=2500mg/weel + 10-20ius of HGH + insulin

Not a whimpy cycle!

thats not what he advocted on the air. when did he advocate that cycle?

Aaron Singerman
05-09-2009, 05:22 AM
This is his typical cycle... 1 inject androgen (test)... 1 oral androgen... 1 oral anabolic... 1 inject anabolic...

Then switch drugs every 4-8 weeks....

NPCKnight
05-09-2009, 05:40 AM
I believe his anavar dosage was 50mg, anadrol was 25mg every 8 hrs which was 75mg/day....and he never mentioned NPP(not NNP).
I also dont think he gave values for prop, but did advocate 750mg/wk for long or mixed esters.

and he switches every 4 weeks.

Just being exact bro.

MO
05-09-2009, 02:15 PM
Great interview guys.
I'm upto the 75 minute mark.

Just a little frustrating hearing Milos trying to get the interviewer to pronounce his surname properly twice so far and the interviewer still not getting it.

Milos is trying to tell you that his surname sounds like it starts with a "Sh" sound...so - "Sharcev"...but the interviewer keeps putting the emphasis on the 'r' sound in Sarcev like a spanish name??

Milos Sarcev = "MiloSH - SHarcev"

I'm yet to get to the end of the interview so the interviewer may have got it right by then.

Most informative interview for a long time!
Thanks.

BIG DUB
05-09-2009, 03:15 PM
This is his typical cycle... 1 inject androgen (test)... 1 oral androgen... 1 oral anabolic... 1 inject anabolic...

Then switch drugs every 4-8 weeks....

Close to what he told me during a conversation we had. 1 Oral.. 1 Testosterone... 1 Anabolic all for 4 weeks then switch every 4 weeks..

AVBG
05-09-2009, 03:22 PM
It was a show that wasn't for everyone.

Luka Treska
05-09-2009, 03:28 PM
Great interview guys.
I'm upto the 75 minute mark.

Just a little frustrating hearing Milos trying to get the interviewer to pronounce his surname properly twice so far and the interviewer still not getting it.

Milos is trying to tell you that his surname sounds like it starts with a "Sh" sound...so - "Sharcev"...but the interviewer keeps putting the emphasis on the 'r' sound in Sarcev like a spanish name??

Milos Sarcev = "MiloSH - SHarcev"

I'm yet to get to the end of the interview so the interviewer may have got it right by then.

Most informative interview for a long time!
Thanks.

Hahaha no bro, it's MiloSH SarCHev. Not busting balls, just saying.

LANCE ADAM
05-09-2009, 05:57 PM
I believe his anavar dosage was 50mg, anadrol was 25mg every 8 hrs which was 75mg/day....and he never mentioned NPP(not NNP).
I also dont think he gave values for prop, but did advocate 750mg/wk for long or mixed esters.

and he switches every 4 weeks.

Just being exact bro.

ya thats what milos said on the air. he mentiond primo to

NPCKnight
05-09-2009, 08:34 PM
Hahaha no bro, it's MiloSH SarCHev. Not busting balls, just saying.

you dont even have it right. he was saying MiloSH SHarCHev.

NPCKnight
05-09-2009, 08:37 PM
Yes...EQ(boldenone), primo, npp are all anabolics than can be switched out/substituted for.
The primo tabs he mentioned seemed a little far out since I dont know of many people who have access or even like them.

Luka Treska
05-09-2009, 09:33 PM

Perhaps but being Albanian I am friends with quite a few Serbs and they all say Sarchev. But anyways lol.

Aaron Singerman
05-09-2009, 10:46 PM
I often post something about the current OFF TOPIC show on getbig.com, and often I get bombarded by hate mail... this time has been slightly different (thanks for the support guys!).

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=279504.0

triceptor
05-10-2009, 06:30 AM
Perhaps but being Albanian I am friends with quite a few Serbs and they all say Sarchev. But anyways lol.

Hey Luka I'm half Albanian! Well to be accurate I am Albanaise. My father's people are of Albanian descent but settled in Calabria Italy generations ago. Some story about political issues and they had to leave Albania. My paternal grand parents both spoke Albania. I remember my grandmother calling milk "chewmsch" (pronunciation and sp??).

In 1987 I went to Yugoslavia and stayed for 6 weeks starting in Dubrovnik and traveling south and made a point to stay in the Dalmatia / Macedonia region near lake Ohrid (sp?) so I could get close to Albania. I saw lots of people who resembled my father's family there and felt quite at home.

Carl

Luka Treska
05-10-2009, 08:14 AM
Wow that's really cool, I would have not guessed. Not too many Albanian people in bodybuilding lol. The way you spelled "milk" is exactly how you would pronounce it in Albanian but the spelling is "qumesht" the "e" having 2 dots above it.

I have met quite a few people of similar descent as yours. In Albania we refer to it as "Arbereshe". Literally some of the nicest and generous people I've ever met.

Funny you mention traveling because I will be leaving for Albania in 3 weeks. I'm 2 weeks out from a show right now and my grandpa passed so I will go and pay my respects once the show is over.

Don't mean to ramble, but it's very cool to actually meet another person of the same background as myself in the industry.

MO
05-10-2009, 12:16 PM

You are correct.
I forgot the C = "CH" .

MiloSH - SHarCHev.

He repeats this 2 or 3 times with the interviewer responding back "sarrrRRRchev".

Milos: No, SSSHHarCHev
Interviewer: Sarrrrrrrrrchev...like spanish!
Milos: ah forget it.
LOL.

Again, information being talked about was high quality.
Thankyou.

MO
05-10-2009, 01:14 PM
...just getting back into the interview from around where i left off, and sorry to be picky here, but when you are interviewing someone in the sport like Milos...ahhh...would it be ok to show some respect in NOT falling asleep while he is giving us his time and information talking about the things we want to hear?

"atleast i wasn't snoring" comment was made by one of the interviewers.
Well the snoring is actually heard from 1hr 10min and 35 seconds through to 1hr 11mins and 9 seconds when Milos and the main interviewer are TRYING TO WAKE HIM UP!
The biggest and most clearest snore was at 1hr 10mins and 40seconds.
You just don't fall asleep on a guy like Milos, guys. C'mon.

Sorry, it's just that i re-listened now and picked this up and was a little annoyed of that slight unprofessionalism.
Other than that, i still stand by what i said...ONE OF THE MOST INFORMATIVE INTERVIEWS, regardless...

SpeedoGuido
05-10-2009, 01:56 PM
It was a show that wasn't for everyone.

I agree. Off Topic is one of my favs, but I only made it about half way through this show. I have nothing against drugs, but I would have liked to learn a little more about the man, more about his experiences in the sport, funny stories, etc.
Maybe the subject changed a bit after I stopped listening... I'll try to listen again, but it all sounded like Chinese to me!
But that said, I can understand why some may find this particular show interesting.

MDur8
05-10-2009, 03:23 PM
...just getting back into the interview from around where i left off, and sorry to be picky here, but when you are interviewing someone in the sport like Milos...ahhh...would it be ok to show some respect in NOT falling asleep while he is giving us his time and information talking about the things we want to hear?

Sorry, it's just that i re-listened now and picked this up and was a little annoyed of that slight unprofessionalism.
Other than that, i still stand by what i said...ONE OF THE MOST INFORMATIVE INTERVIEWS, regardless...

If you had just listened to the show again then you should know that aaron was heavily medicated at the time from surgery the day before. Im sure he was trying his hardest to stay awake but Im sure the medication made it quite difficult. Listen to the other Milos show and you'll see that both Aaron and Carl are very professional.

MDur8
05-10-2009, 03:24 PM
Hey Luka I'm half Albanian! Well to be accurate I am Albanaise. My father's people are of Albanian descent but settled in Calabria Italy generations ago. Some story about political issues and they had to leave Albania. My paternal grand parents both spoke Albania. I remember my grandmother calling milk "chewmsch" (pronunciation and sp??).

In 1987 I went to Yugoslavia and stayed for 6 weeks starting in Dubrovnik and traveling south and made a point to stay in the Dalmatia / Macedonia region near lake Ohrid (sp?) so I could get close to Albania. I saw lots of people who resembled my father's family there and felt quite at home.

Carl

Hey Carl where are you going to be staying at in Az?

Aaron Singerman
05-10-2009, 04:54 PM
If you had just listened to the show again then you should know that aaron was heavily medicated at the time from surgery the day before. Im sure he was trying his hardest to stay awake but Im sure the medication made it quite difficult. Listen to the other Milos show and you'll see that both Aaron and Carl are very professional.

Thanks Bro... Yes, please listen to the first 15 minutes of the last few shows... It was either do my best, while under the influence, or skip the show for the week... I received many emails, and NO ONE suggested I skip the show. I hope you understand...

(on a side note... don't make the same mistake Bob Chic did... we aren't professional journalists... at least I'm not. I just hope everyone enjoys the show!)

vboissiere
05-14-2009, 02:50 AM
Aaron, you're a trooper. Hope you're healing fast.

Aaron Singerman
05-14-2009, 03:13 AM
Aaron, you're a trooper. Hope you're healing fast.

Thanks Brother! Listen to tomorrow's show for my weekly gyno update! lol.

LANCE ADAM
05-14-2009, 11:52 AM
COOL! r u havin the discussion about the gh mix with ba water. that carl said its no good. after mixin

the_gift
05-20-2009, 11:51 PM
Thanks Bro... Yes, please listen to the first 15 minutes of the last few shows... It was either do my best, while under the influence, or skip the show for the week... I received many emails, and NO ONE suggested I skip the show. I hope you understand...

(on a side note... don't make the same mistake Bob Chic did... we aren't professional journalists... at least I'm not. I just hope everyone enjoys the show!)

hey what were you under the influence of??

the_gift
05-20-2009, 11:52 PM
if you were baked thats a good job

Aaron Singerman
05-21-2009, 12:12 AM
if you were baked thats a good job

no... No for THAT show. I was talking too many oxycontin and Xanax... Prescribed by my plastic surgeon, of course.

big_duuude
06-05-2009, 11:17 AM
AARON you said you'd tried something similar so what's your take on Milos's zero fat day ....
taking in up to 1000g carbs every 5 days or so on a diet like Dave's ?
He didn't explain this well enough.
No matter how depleted your glycogen reserves are this seems way too much and will be spiking insulin release and hence accumulating bodyfat ?
He doesn't mention how many total calories should be consumed relative to the other days.
There is the possibility of a metabolic rate increase (slight ?) due to a jump in daily calories but surely the insulin release would more than offset this ?