PDA

View Full Version : The Art Of A Warrior - RX Girl Journal

ArtofAWarrior
09-28-2012, 02:47 PM
Hello All, I'm new to the forum and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Alane and 2012 has been my first year competing as a NPC Bikini Competitor it has been so far so great. I have competed in two shows and eyeing more to come. Stay tuned. - Alane

Sunnyday
09-28-2012, 03:06 PM
Welcome to RX! :)

The Prodigy
09-28-2012, 06:43 PM
Welcome to RX Girl! When is your next show?

ArtofAWarrior
10-04-2012, 01:00 PM
Thank you! It's great to be here. I haven't quite decided on the next show however am training for an upcoming photo shoot. :-) Yay! My first as a competitor ready to get some photos up other than my competition and paparazzi pics. It's time.

ArtofAWarrior
10-04-2012, 01:01 PM
Thank you!

curvygirl
10-04-2012, 01:07 PM
Welcome to RX Alane! :)

ArtofAWarrior
10-04-2012, 01:43 PM
Sometimes I get asked "What is your inspiration?" and "What keeps you going".

I'm inspired by my vision of my best me. The person I am becoming is the person I have envisioned. I'm inspired by life by knowing that what I am doing inspires others. I am inspired by love loving my soul loving me helps me love and take care of my body so my soul is reflected on the outside as well. The real me. At times I face challenges but it's how I decide to deal with them and overcome them.

ArtofAWarrior
10-04-2012, 01:44 PM
Thanks curvygirl!

ArtofAWarrior
10-04-2012, 01:48 PM
It's amazing how things happen. I wasn't sure how I was going to get to the Olympia but the Man upstairs made a way. The week of the show I received an email from a friend who had decided to go and she asked if I would like to go along. I had put it in the back of my mind and left the idea about going right back there. We went to the Expo on Saturday and had a blast. I met my long time Mentor Pauline Nordin in person. What a blessing. Glad to be a part of the sport because you meet so many beautiful amazing like-minded individuals and groups of people. Now my dream is to go to the Arnold that's definitely on my list oh yeah and the Sheru Classic. Did you go to the Olympia?

ArtofAWarrior
10-04-2012, 02:24 PM
Hang in here with me ladies. This forum stuff is new to me smh. I am so use to FB but I should be a pro at this in no time.

The Prodigy
10-04-2012, 08:04 PM
Hang in here with me ladies. This forum stuff is new to me smh. I am so use to FB but I should be a pro at this in no time.

Let me know if you need help navigating around! Post some pics too!

ArtofAWarrior
10-18-2012, 10:28 PM
Let me know if you need help navigating around! Post some pics too!
Ok will do thanks sorry for going MIA but I'm back :-) ready to post my workouts!

ArtofAWarrior
10-18-2012, 10:36 PM
Last nights Leg/ Glute workout!
5 min warm up on Precor (yellow/gray) all in one stepper eliptical type machine
3 x 20 Squat Press (enough weight to where it was challenging but still made all 20 reps) superset with
3 x 20 Box Step Ups (on tall box about 3 ft tall)

3 x 20 Hack Squats (superset with)
3 x 10 Reverse Lunges

3 x 20 Leg Extensions (Superset w/) 3 plates
3 x 10 leg curls (heavy weight)

1 x 12 Glutes Extensions

Abs: TriSet
2 x 15 Knee Tucks on Bench
2 x 10 Decline Situps
2 x 10 Decline Crunches

*Note this might look easy Ab workout lol but it's a True and Tough Art of A Warrior Workout (http://www.facebook.com/theartofawarrior) especially doing the exercises back to back in a triset. Does everyone know what a Triset is and How it works? If not ask or Google it...knowledge is power and if you are lifting you need to know.

ArtofAWarrior
10-18-2012, 10:37 PM
Tonight's Upper Body Workout!: Primary Focus on Muscle Groups Chest and Back (secondary all other upper body muscle groups)
3 x 15 Chest Press (ss/w)
3 x 15 Push Ups

3 x 10 Wide Grip Pulldowns (ss/w)
3 x 12 Seated Row

3 x 10 Pec deck fly

3 x 10 T-Bar Row

Abs:
3 x 10 Smith Machine Hanging Leg Raises
1 x 10 Swiss Ball Knee Tucks
1 x to failure Swiss Ball Knee Tuck

Is everyone familiar with the Pec Deck? If not be sure to google it.

The Art Of A Warrior (http://www.facebook.com/theartofawarrior)

ArtofAWarrior
10-18-2012, 10:39 PM
133876 My Before and After

AVBG
10-18-2012, 10:41 PM
Great start! Nice username!

ArtofAWarrior
10-18-2012, 10:45 PM
133877133878 Recent Event Photos the first photo with National AthleteWany Reyes (http://www.facebook.com/wany.reyes)at the Olympia and the photo on the right with Bianca Vivaqua promoting B'Viva (http://www.facebook.com/bviva.biancavivaqua)Brazilian Line of fitness clothing. The Art of A Warrior (http://www.facebook.com/alaneayatadapt) * Note Links to pages are in Blue

ArtofAWarrior
10-18-2012, 10:46 PM
Tonight's workout P.M. Cardio 60 min Upright Bike ... Steady State Cardio

ArtofAWarrior
10-18-2012, 10:49 PM
Great start! Nice username!
Thanks very much! I've had it for a long time. It started out as an idea and well it's evolved quite a bit. :-) thanks for following my log means so much.

ArtofAWarrior
10-18-2012, 10:50 PM
Welcome to RX! :)
Thank you so much Sunnyday!

ArtofAWarrior
10-18-2012, 10:57 PM
So I have been doing one a days keeping up with my fitness and clean eating. Considering starting comp prep for the Feb or March show in my area which means back to two a days. I'll let you guys know. Just have to say I'm so proud of myself and how far I've come. sigh

ArtofAWarrior
10-18-2012, 11:07 PM
If you have junk food in the house do yourself, body, and mind a favor and go on and throw it away. Your entire being will not only be thankful but in the long run your body will show how great it can be without it.- Alane Ayat Adapt

ArtofAWarrior
10-18-2012, 11:15 PM
Checklist for success: # 5 Purchase yourself a custom affordable bikini. SuitsYouSwimwear.com sells custom bikini (your design) for a little as $125 this is personalized and it's yours treat yourself to a reward for when you reach your goal and as a goal. Buy it now and visualize yourself in the suit. Before you know it months will have passed and you'll be in your very own custom bikini.

Checklist for success: #4 Immerse yourself into workout books, books on nutrition, buy or borrow from the library fitness magazines. Take that information that resonates as truth for you and dump the rest. Books I highly recommend are book by Joyce Vedral, Tosco Reno, Rachel Mclish (the very first Ms. Olympia)...magazines I would recommend are great quality Training and Nutrition magazines like Oxygen, Muscle and Fitness Hers, and Fitness RX for women. Leave the fluffy ad cluttered fitness magazines on the rack.

Checklist for success: #3 Immersion learn and come to know your body give yourself corrective honest criticism. Eliminate negative self talk. We all have a beginning that may not be so sweet. Whatever your complaint is cut it off with stop thought. When you begin to say something negative about yourself stop and tell yourself.... everyday is a day closer to me reaching my goal and I'm getting there, I'm a beautiful soul, person, and I love myself, I love me.

Checklist for success: #2 Surrounding yourself with like-minded supportive people or groups. Network

Checklist for success: #1 Workout & Food Journals. How are you going to know what is helping and what isn't? What you're really eating verses what you thought you ate or forgot you ate that day? like oh yeah I had that nible or sample at Trader Joes but that doesn't count all those little nibles add up.

ArtofAWarrior
10-18-2012, 11:21 PM
Working out is something nobody else can do for you, you've got to do it on your own. - There is just no magic pill. It's work but I've got to tell you it is worth it. The Art of A Warrior (http://www.facebook.com/theartofawarrior)

ArtofAWarrior
10-18-2012, 11:24 PM
Sometimes you'll encounter new folks in the gym and well, I think that's terrific and highly encouraged, we were all new to the gym at a moment in our lives. With that said also encouraged is gym etiquette. A couple gym etiquette tips I have that stand out at the moment. Wipe machines down after use ewhen you are ready to move on even if you didn't sweat at all or much. It sets a great example to new AND seasoned persons in the gym. Zero cell phone chat text talk etc while on the weight machines i.e. leg ext leg curl, slows you down, (gym=mind, body, soul me time, your me time)... Concentrate on the workout move through quickly and get off so the next person can use the machine. Get in do what needs to be done get out.- The Art of A Warrior (http://www.facebook.com/theartofawarrior)

ArtofAWarrior
10-18-2012, 11:26 PM
Consistency. Keep Going!

ArtofAWarrior
10-18-2012, 11:32 PM
Long ago we were meant to be God's and Goddesses, Warriors (Peaceful), Elite...and then somewhere along the lines we were given poison in various forms for our bodies, transforming them into the unknown, we became lost far removed from who we really were.

Now in this time, this moment our eyes are being opened, our minds our remembering, our souls are calling, we evolve as we are discovering who we were truly meant to be.

Take a journey within to the beginning when the soul was manifested to enter the body of a warrior, just as in the land of the beginning the land of time, a place where access to what you need is a thought, is within you... each person (helper) is presented at exactly the moment that you need them and the opportunities, the possibilities to moving the body to where it was meant to be are LIMITLESS.

The Art of a Warrior is about Carving, Shaping, Sculpting, Manifesting your inner God or Goddess Warrior so that it is reflected on the outside as it was meant to be. The art of a Warrior Code is...Trust Yourself, Your Intuition, Your Soul. What you need is within you and what you need externally WILL be. Be a humble servant yet be proud that you are a Warrior Prince or Princess a God or Goddess. Be true to yourself and stick to your standards the standards within you that you know to be truth; Listen; Know that true beauty is on the inside in the very core of your soul.

The Result of The Art of a Warrior that is created that is reflected is a person who is:

1. MINDFUL
2. Respectful
3.Beautiful Inside and Out
4. Healthy
5. Inspiring
6. Motivating
7. Elite
8. Determined
9. A Positive Role Model
10. Intelligent
11. Strong
12. Caring
13. Loving
14. Compassionate
15. Humble
16. Non-Judgmental
17. Helpful
18. Evolving
19.Positive
20.Keeps Going

ArtofAWarrior
10-18-2012, 11:43 PM
Want to thank you for being my friend, following the post, being here supporting our forum, I appreciate you. Wishing you one of the best days of your life, one of an infinite number of the best moments of your life. Be present, be in the here and now, live your life in this moment. Be blessed, be loved, be inspired, be you, do you, and do something that will make a positive difference in this world, a positive impression that will last in this moment and for all times. This IS your moment. Hugs N Love, Alane

ArtofAWarrior
10-18-2012, 11:45 PM
Watch your eating. Be mindful. Pack enough food for your day. And then at the tof the day you'll know and say ...another day gone, I did my soul and my body well this day.

ArtofAWarrior
10-18-2012, 11:47 PM
Hi All, been away spending time with family. Had a nice weekend and had a fun time with mom at the gym. It was awesome training my mom on weights. She wanted to just do Cardio I said no way Mama you gotta lift :-)...she already knows how to do Cardio. I wanted to train her on reshaping the body. Great times. Then hit the gym one more time before heading back to SD and noticed the motivating message you see in the photo below which reads:
THIS IS YOUR GYM.
Your Refuge
This is where you push yourself.
To build a better body.
A better mind. A better You.
This is where you sweat out the stress, the doubt.
And become part of a legacy.
Because with every rep, every set, every time you walk throug that door you get stronger.
And when that stronger person, that stronger you, steps back out into the world, well, the world had better be ready.
This is your Gym.
This is Gold's Gym Express.

ArtofAWarrior
10-18-2012, 11:57 PM
Being stressed doesn't mean one has to eat unhealthy you still have control of what you eat. You still have control over what you put in your mouth. Stressed? have a brown rice cake. It's fast digesting and will help relieve stress just as well as something with sugar. Also homemade sweet potato fries and chips are a great alternative to reaching for a bag of regular chips that will make you look and feel like what you don't want to. - The Art of A Warrior

ArtofAWarrior
10-18-2012, 11:58 PM
The Art of A Warrior, A space that surrounds you with likeminded individuals... those just as passionate about health and fitness as you are. Those who have awakened and have realized how incredible, and wonderful it is to be healthy and fit and are ready for his or her own Journey.

ArtofAWarrior
10-19-2012, 12:12 AM
Hi Guys, got home early yay (which gives me time to catch up with and update you guys)! Before getting home early.... hit the gym for workout # 2 'Plyo Party" with my Ab partners who are also now are my plyo partners. Having a partner or team on plyo day makes it more fun and the time flies. Now weight training on the other hand I like to knock that out on my own unless I'm training someone. What do you prefer workout alone, with a partner(s), or both depending on workouts like me?
- Alane Ayat-Adapt

ArtofAWarrior
10-19-2012, 12:17 AM
I want you to know that I'm rooting for you because I believe in you and the hard work you've put into making your life better, the hard work that you continue to put in making you a better version of yourself constantly evolving into the Warriors and Goddesses you were meant to be. Everyday for a better you, Keep Going! I'm rooting for you. Why? Because I believe in you.

ArtofAWarrior
10-19-2012, 12:18 AM
How is everyone's first week of April going? Workouts / Meals? Give us an update.
I had an awesome plyo workout with my Ab partners we call it Killer Plyo Friday! or something like that lol hey it's new... It was a blast in the bum haha. SN: breakfast was solid and yummy I made a new pancake... so excited to share....
4 Egg Whites
1 TBSP Ground Flax
1 TBSP Sun Warrior Vegan Vanilla Protein
30 grams Oat Bran
Coat pan with 1/8 tsp of toasted sesame oil and cook like regular pancake.
Enjoy...

ArtofAWarrior
10-19-2012, 12:22 AM
Dealing with fatigue most of the day after my a.m. workout I really had to talk myself and motivate myself and drag myself to the gym. I did it and am so glad. Today was quite a struggle getting in that p.m. workout. Man..."too tired, too busy, too weak, no excuses". I was too tired but I got up and did what I needed to do. Sometimes you reallllly gotta push yourself and it was one of those days for me. Well it's nearly that time for me to sleep, transform into the warrior in me, and evolve. G'night guys.

ArtofAWarrior
10-19-2012, 12:25 AM
The New Competitor: Recently I met a VERY beautiful young woman and she talked about if she had only done better in her competiton. Here was my response>>>> First or Last you are an Elite Athlete. The point is this is your journey. Competing isn't about competing with others but competing with yourself. At the end of the day the person you see in the Mirror is YOU! The day you got on stage it was the best you to the date. Continue to learn, continue to grow, continue to know. I can not tell you enough how proud of you I am. When you worry about woulda shoulda coulda it holds you back. Just be you, do you! When you get on stage or even when you are prepping people are going to tell you do this or do that and you'll get confused. The best advice I've gotten is find a path and follow it. If it ain't broke don't fix it. The path that has given you the best results keep doing that(when it needs to change you'll know). When it comes to your meals know what foods your body rejects, what foods it processes well, and what foods it holds on to(fat, sugar). Whole Foods, Organic Lean Meats, Leafy greens. And When you get on that stage next time BE YOU! That's what is going to make You stand out. Sure there are things that are standard like going out on stage and doing your poses but when you get on that stage it's just You and the judges. Nothing else matters. And finally Practice Practice Practice.

ArtofAWarrior
10-19-2012, 12:29 AM
Lunch Recipe Quick Simple Easy!
Cheesy Cauliflower and Chicken
1LB (yes 1LB) Cauliflower (1 frozen bag)
2oz Shredded Chicken (leftover baked or grilled chicken)
100grams (Lifetime Brand Fat Free Jalepeno Jack Cheese or Low Fat Cheese of Your Choice long as it melt well. I prefer the fat free) Absolutely no kraft or store brand fat free cheese. That stuff is processed junk in my opinion.

Microwave or steam cauliflower until soft enough to mash like potatoes, while cauliflower is cooking cut cheese into small pieces or shred, shred/pull chicken into strands. When cauliflower is done add all ingredients and mash. And Walaa there you have a nice filling lunch. For those of you wishing to make for family double the ingredients and make sure you have a least on lb for yourself. As the above is considered a serving. Your family may not want a whole serving but who knows they might be end up arguing about who get the last bite haha.

ArtofAWarrior
10-19-2012, 12:31 AM
Extremely Low fat / Low Sodium Cheesy Chili ..... Ingredients> 1. Antelope (2.5 grams fat 25 grams protein) 2. Kidney Beans (one bag or two cans organic) 2. Low sodium Chipotle Salsa Organic or you can make your own salsa make a day ahead so that all the flavors marinate in the refrigerator overnight. 3. 1 to 2 can(s) of Green Chilies and Tomatoes 4. 1 can of diced tomatoes 5. One block of Lifetime Fat Free Cheese (cut into small squares)....Pre Cook Antelope and Fresh Beans if canned beans drain and rinse first (place all ingredients in crockpot for up to 3 hours on high heat). Vegetarians / Vegans take just don't add the meat, cheese, or both. It will still be a terrific Chili. Made this morning for Spring Potluck at work this afternoon.

ArtofAWarrior
10-19-2012, 12:33 AM
Name five foods you'd hate to live without?

ArtofAWarrior
10-19-2012, 12:34 AM
If you could do anything you wanted to do this year what would it be?

ArtofAWarrior
10-19-2012, 12:58 PM
Hi Guys hope you all are enjoying my post. haha. I journal daily so it's fun to start one here. Please Share something you've changed your mind about. For me it's OATMEAL! Oatbran! heck Oat anything! hated it as a kid, now it's the best thing since sliced apples haha. Oh yeah and mushrooms. I'm the only person in my family that eats mushrooms. SMH. So is there anything you have changed your mind about in reference to food?

The Prodigy
10-19-2012, 06:36 PM
I never ate green ANYTHING as a kid! Now I life on it!

Post some pics...how your training going girl?

ArtofAWarrior
10-22-2012, 04:58 PM
I never ate green ANYTHING as a kid! Now I life on it!

Post some pics...how your training going girl?

Training is going well. I've posted my recent photos but more to come :-) soon. Training is going well but definitely time to step it up. Gearing up for the 2013 comp season mama!! Thanks so much for commenting on my post I really enjoy the forums for the interaction to learn more to share and to grow in knowledge. You Rock The Prodigy!!!

ArtofAWarrior
10-22-2012, 05:08 PM
Friday's Oct 18th Workout! Upper Body Late Morning (workout by Bianca Vivaqua)
1 x 20 Around the World

3 x 20 Bent Over Delt Raise
3 x 15 DB Shoulder Press
3 x 20 Machine Shoulder Press
3 x 12 Reverse Dealt Raise

Superset
3 x 10 chest Press
3 x 10 Tricep Press

3 x 20 Tricep Rope Ext
3 x 20 Single Arm Cable Tricep Ext

Ab Machine geez wish I had the name but it's old school and effective that ab workout was a burner

3 x 20 ab twist board
3 x 20 Decline Sit-ups

P.M. Legs/Plyo all supersets
3 x 10 Lunge Hops
3 x 10 Jumping Jacks

3 x 10 Front Back Hops
3 x 20 High Knees

3 x 20 Leg Ext
3 x 10 Leg Curls

3 x 20 Hack Squats
3 x 20 Squat Jump to Calf Raise

ArtofAWarrior
10-22-2012, 05:09 PM
Saturday October 19, 2012: Bodyflow class = stretching, balance, Pilates, yoga, relaxation, meditation.

ArtofAWarrior
10-22-2012, 05:18 PM
October 21, 2012 ...20 Minute Amphitheater Stairs (the stairs are about 2 1/2 to 3 feet high by my guestimate so it's more like you are lunging or taking giant steps it's great their they are what I call true warrior stairs haha) and also regular lunges Lunges. Then Headed over to the Gym for Legs and Plyo as follows.
3 x 10 Hack Squats
3 x 20 Jump Squat to Calf Raise

3 x 20 Leg Extensions
3 x 10 Reverse Lunges

Triset
3 x 10 Leg Curls
3 x 10 Hover Hip Abduction
3 x 20 Pop Squats

Triset
3 x 20 Glute Bridge
3 x 30 Glute Bridge Knee Taps
3 x 20 Glute Lifts

Abs:
1 x 15 Ab Machine Heels to Ceiling Lower Ab Lifts
1 x 15 Ab Machine Double Crunch
1 x 15 Ab Machine Standard Crunch

Super Set Abs
2 x 10 Decline Sit ups
2 x 10 Decline Crunches

The Prodigy
10-22-2012, 06:36 PM
What your game plan for 2013?

ArtofAWarrior
10-26-2012, 11:59 AM

Hi The Prodigy OMG Compete More Write More ( be more actively involved with RX Muscle by not only Journaling but Blogging for the site as well) and Inspire More. I'm smiling from ear to ear just thinking about how many people I've already inspired and how the number of followers I have has sky rocketed due to competing, going to competitons,shows, expos etc, and my active involvement and interaction on FB and now RXMuscle.com ...so my plan is to continue to reach and inspire and be an instrument that helps change peoples lives in health and fitness; doing that is one of the things that makes me happy. In addition I'd like to finally have the opportunity to go to the Arnold here in the US and in Rio in 2013 ...so let's see if we can make that happen :-)...thanks so much for asking the question what's my plan? You have made my day because it made me take a moment to envision something that would make me even happier than I am already!

kimmypoohx3
11-01-2012, 03:53 PM
your before/after pics are amazing!

Laurie Schnelle
11-03-2012, 10:40 AM
Hey girl! welcome and congrats on your progress.. Keep it up you look great
TRi set is doing 3 exercises instead of two like a supereset.
I do tri sets on biceps barbell curls, close grip, regular grip and wide grip. Also like to do on lat pulldown. Regular to the front, then switch to underhand w a close grip then turn around and do behind the head pull down..

ArtofAWarrior
11-28-2012, 11:45 PM
your before/after pics are amazing! Kimmy!! Thank you so much. :-) you made me smile. I'm truly humbled to share the photos with everyone.

ArtofAWarrior
11-29-2012, 12:00 AM
Hey everyone. I'm back at it. Went on vacation to Florida and then came back had Thanksgiving at home. Was just hubby and I so I made a nice traditional (low calorie) lol turkey dressing dinner. It was nice and pleasant. I hope each of you also enjoyed the Holiday and the Holiday weekend. I'm going to have to back log a few workouts. LOL thank goodness I keep my physical handwritten journal on me and record everything there. Makes it easy to record here. Did Legs this morning and boy am I feeling it haha. It was a great workout. It's almost time for last meal of the day. G'night for now all. One other awesome thing before I go. I was flipping through Natural Muscle Magazine and saw my photo featured! How cool is that!137904

ArtofAWarrior
11-29-2012, 12:04 AM
Hey girl! welcome and congrats on your progress.. Keep it up you look great
TRi set is doing 3 exercises instead of two like a supereset.
I do tri sets on biceps barbell curls, close grip, regular grip and wide grip. Also like to do on lat pulldown. Regular to the front, then switch to underhand w a close grip then turn around and do behind the head pull down..
Hey F.D. I must have posted that question here. LOL. I do know what a Tri Set is oh goodness but for those who don't know you gave an Excellent explanation. I sometimes post questions on Facebook in my groups to help women become more educated in health and fitness and have them research it. Knowledge is power. Thanks for sharing how you do Tri Sets. You look omg phenomenal! Keep it up girl.

The Prodigy
11-29-2012, 08:13 AM
Hey F.D. I must have posted that question here. LOL. I do know what a Tri Set is oh goodness but for those who don't know you gave an Excellent explanation. I sometimes post questions on Facebook in my groups to help women become more educated in health and fitness and have them research it. Knowledge is power. Thanks for sharing how you do Tri Sets. You look omg phenomenal! Keep it up girl.

You should both be writing articles for RX Girl!!! Sharing knowledge is power!!! :)

ArtofAWarrior
01-08-2013, 02:13 PM
You should both be writing articles for RX Girl!!! Sharing knowledge is power!!! :)
Thank you The Prodigy! Today is the day it happens. Thank you!!!

ArtofAWarrior
01-08-2013, 02:44 PM
Workout Monday January 8, 2013
Pyramids- weight heavier on the lower number reps - ss/w means Superset With

Flat Bench Press: 25, 15, 5, 15, 25 ss/w
Flat Dumbbell (DB) Flye: 25, 15, 5, 15, 25

Bent Over Barbell (BB) Row: 25, 15, 5, 15, 25 ss/w
Seated Row: 25, 15, 5, 15, 25

Abs/ Non Pyramid
Hanging Knee Raises 15, 15, 15

Medicine Ball Crunch: 15, 15, 15 ss/w
Bench V-up: 15, 15, 15

Bonus Back
Wide Grip Pulldown: 25, 20, 15, 10, 5

IslandGirl
01-09-2013, 12:00 AM
Workout Monday January 8, 2013
Pyramids- weight heavier on the lower number reps - ss/w means Superset With

Flat Bench Press: 25, 15, 5, 15, 25 ss/w
Flat Dumbbell (DB) Flye: 25, 15, 5, 15, 25

Bent Over Barbell (BB) Row: 25, 15, 5, 15, 25 ss/w
Seated Row: 25, 15, 5, 15, 25

Abs/ Non Pyramid
Hanging Knee Raises 15, 15, 15

Medicine Ball Crunch: 15, 15, 15 ss/w
Bench V-up: 15, 15, 15

Bonus Back
Wide Grip Pulldown: 25, 20, 15, 10, 5

Nice back session! I just trained back last night and I'm crippled.

Nice to see you back in your journal!

The Prodigy
01-19-2013, 02:16 PM
http://www.rxmuscle.com/rx-girl-articles/athlete-profiles/7378-spotlight-on-npc-bikini-competitor-alane-ayat-adapt.html#.UPrvg3cTzE4

Sunnyday
01-19-2013, 04:56 PM
Great stuff going on in here! Nice article too. :)

ArtofAWarrior
01-22-2013, 12:40 PM
Thanks girl! I have posted in my new spotlight thread. However I will continue to post here as well. Thanks for the feedback!

ArtofAWarrior
01-22-2013, 12:41 PM
Great stuff going on in here! Nice article too. :)
Thanks girl! I have posted in my new spotlight thread. However I will continue to post here as well. Thanks for the feedback!

ArtofAWarrior
01-22-2013, 12:42 PM
Nice back session! I just trained back last night and I'm crippled.

Nice to see you back in your journal!
Thank you so much! I have changed things up to more reps I needed a change and was feeling last nights workout. Haha back is no joke. Great job girl. Thanks for following my thread!

ArtofAWarrior
01-22-2013, 12:52 PM
Workout MLK J day Workout / Exercises :

A.M. 30 minutes Fat Burning Steady State Cardio / Upright Bike

P.M. Upper Chest/Shoulders/Biceps/Triceps
I put this workout routine together and am testing it out to see how it works. Stay tuned in the coming weeks to see my results as I'll post photos. This was a really great change up for my body and felt the muscles working and being activated. This was a tough workout to get through but I did. I'm really proud of myself.

Incline Chest Press 5 x 22,20,18,16,14
DB Incline Pullover 5 x 22,20,18,16,14
Arnold Press 5 x 35,25,20,15,10
Side Lat Raise 5 x 30,25,20,15,10
Seated Bicep Curls 5 x 30,25,20,15,10
Hammer Curls 5 x 25,20,15,10,5
Tricep Kickbacks 5 x 27,20,15,20,25

ArtofAWarrior
01-22-2013, 02:23 PM
http://www.rxmuscle.com/rx-girl-articles/athlete-profiles/7378-spotlight-on-npc-bikini-competitor-alane-ayat-adapt.html#.UPrvg3cTzE4

Thank YOU!!!! I have started posting to the new thread as well.

ArtofAWarrior
01-23-2013, 02:53 PM
your before/after pics are amazing! thank you so much Kimmy

ArtofAWarrior
01-23-2013, 02:54 PM
Knocked out abs this morning, cardio afternoon and weight training evening coming up.

ArtofAWarrior
01-23-2013, 03:04 PM
Knocked out abs this morning, cardio afternoon and weight training evening coming up.
3 x 12 Ab Wheel
3 x 12 Cable Crunches
3 x 12 Medicine Ball Leg Lifts

3 x 12 Decline Situps
4 x 5 Smith Machine Chin-up/Straight Leg Raises

3 x 20 Supermans
3 x 20 Booty Scissors

Sunnyday
01-23-2013, 07:09 PM
Nice to see you devoting plenty of time to abs. I think too many people do abs as an afterthought and then wonder why their abs don't look as awesome as their other body parts.

ArtofAWarrior
01-29-2013, 08:00 PM
Nice to see you devoting plenty of time to abs. I think too many people do abs as an afterthought and then wonder why their abs don't look as awesome as their other body parts.
Sunnyday it's funny you should say that. I'm headed to the gym right now to do an ab workout. All out abs.

ArtofAWarrior
01-29-2013, 08:00 PM
This is me... haha gotta love those first video post. Not sure what's up with the echo or the mic going to need to fix that but here ya go my first video of 2013 HELLO WORLD http://youtu.be/TIITJK4Nyio

broadys
01-29-2013, 08:23 PM
Congrats on your transformation

ArtofAWarrior
01-30-2013, 01:20 PM
Congrats on your transformation
Thank you so much!!!

ArtofAWarrior
01-30-2013, 01:21 PM
http://youtu.be/TIITJK4Nyio Thank you The Prodigy for the insight. Is there anyway we can update our thread directly from facebook?

ArtofAWarrior
01-30-2013, 01:37 PM
Ab Workout Tuesday January 29, 2013
Warm-Up Cybex Arc 10 Min

Triset
2 x 12 Ab Roller
2 x 12 Decline Situps
2 x 12 Bench V-Ups

Triset
2 x 20 Alternate Knee to Chest
2 x 1 min Plank
2 x 50 Flutter Kicks

Triset
2 x 30 Scissors
2 x 30 Swiss Ball Rope Crunches
2 x 30 Crunch using Low Pulley and Rope

Sunnyday
01-30-2013, 03:41 PM
Ab Workout Tuesday January 29, 2013
Warm-Up Cybex Arc 10 Min

Triset
2 x 12 Ab Roller
2 x 12 Decline Situps
2 x 12 Bench V-Ups

Triset
2 x 20 Alternate Knee to Chest
2 x 1 min Plank
2 x 50 Flutter Kicks

Triset
2 x 30 Scissors
2 x 30 Swiss Ball Rope Crunches
2 x 30 Crunch using Low Pulley and Rope

^^Great stuff! I used to do ab tris/giants a lot but haven't done them in a long time. Borrowing some of this for a future ab blitz. :)

ArtofAWarrior
02-01-2013, 08:59 PM
^^Great stuff! I used to do ab tris/giants a lot but haven't done them in a long time. Borrowing some of this for a future ab blitz. :) Be my guest yeah sometimes it's ok to go back to the old stuff change it up a bit and shock the muscles once again.

ArtofAWarrior
02-01-2013, 09:00 PM
Hi Girls just wanted to post a photo of Just My Style! This photo was taken yesterday post workout. I'm working on finding a spot to shoot some workout videos so hang tight. Hope you like the quick gym pic.141783

ArtofAWarrior
02-01-2013, 09:04 PM
Hope you all you Beautiful RX Muscle Girls have been enjoying the First day of February and It's Friday whoop whoop!

I'm Headed to the gym... Check out my workout for tonight. Gonna be a shocker!

1 Chest/Back
- 5 x 22,20,18,16,14 Pullovers
- 5 x 22,20,18,16,14 Bent Over Barbell (BB)Row (Superset)
- 5 x 22,20,18,16,14 Pushups
- 3 x 15, 15, 15 Back Extensions
2 Shoulders / Biceps / Triceps (Triset)
- 5 x 35,25,20,15,10 Arnold Press
- 5 x 30,25,20,15,10 Seated Bicep Curls
- 5 x 25,20,25,20,25 Tricep Kickbacks

sce0027
02-02-2013, 01:58 PM
Awesome workout yesterday!! Hope you enjoy your weekend!

ArtofAWarrior
02-02-2013, 07:56 PM
Awesome workout yesterday!! Hope you enjoy your weekend! Thanks girl you too. I've been going all day but have enjoyed it. Got a minute so I thought I'd update and post a fun question or complete the sentence here on the forum!

ArtofAWarrior
02-02-2013, 07:57 PM
Complete this sentence: There is nothing sexier than_________.

mcstrick
02-03-2013, 07:49 PM
Hope you all you Beautiful RX Muscle Girls have been enjoying the First day of February and It's Friday whoop whoop!

I'm Headed to the gym... Check out my workout for tonight. Gonna be a shocker!

1 Chest/Back
- 5 x 22,20,18,16,14 Pullovers
- 5 x 22,20,18,16,14 Bent Over Barbell (BB)Row (Superset)
- 5 x 22,20,18,16,14 Pushups
- 3 x 15, 15, 15 Back Extensions
2 Shoulders / Biceps / Triceps (Triset)
- 5 x 35,25,20,15,10 Arnold Press
- 5 x 30,25,20,15,10 Seated Bicep Curls
- 5 x 25,20,25,20,25 Tricep Kickbacks

Hi! great workout. Just curious, when you are training for bikini, do you keep your reps high off/on season? I compete in figure and my rep range doesn't go up until I get closer to contest.

ArtofAWarrior
02-04-2013, 05:24 PM
Hi! great workout. Just curious, when you are training for bikini, do you keep your reps high off/on season? I compete in figure and my rep range doesn't go up until I get closer to contest. Hi, Mcstrick!! Thank you.
I'm constantly training forward for myself first with competition in mind. With that said I needed a routine that would shock my muscles (I call it The Shocker) and this has definitely done the job the last couple of weeks. I have noticed muscle growth which lol I have to tell you is very exciting for me. I'm working on a project for my new ebook(very exciting) and can't wait to share in the near future. I put on my bikini last night and well I have to say I'm impressed with my new workout concept and the changes my body is taking on. By the way my worouts change often so it doesn't matter on or off because my body adapts fast it must change often. Sometimes high sometimes low.

ArtofAWarrior
02-04-2013, 05:42 PM
Hi RxGirls! Welcome to Monday! Started the day off with some cardio and will wrap up later with upper body! Gotta get it in! Went shopping picked up some cute pieces for the gym. I'll post a photo tonight.