PDA

View Full Version : 2009 NPC Lehigh Valley

ritalianstalion
02-13-2009, 07:37 PM
Does anyone know if this show is still happening on May 16th?

The rumor is thats its been cancelled.

Thanks.

ryjenn
02-13-2009, 08:13 PM
i can get an answer for ya tomorrow,i work out with the guy who runs it best friend...i believe it is still on and jay cutler will be there but let me check first.

Curt James
02-13-2009, 08:21 PM
And check Cutler's website. He had the guest posing listed on his one page. Appearances?

Yup.

Fwiw, LV is still listed on Jay's site:

http://www.jaycutler.com/sub/news.htm

ritalianstalion
02-14-2009, 11:19 AM
i can get an answer for ya tomorrow,i work out with the guy who runs it best friend...i believe it is still on and jay cutler will be there but let me check first.

thanks, i have seen the date on cutler's page but have not seen anything official. Ussually the Lehigh's are promoted pretty heavily.

ryjenn
02-14-2009, 01:06 PM
i talked to him this morning,as far as he knows the show is still on,not listed on the npc site because they havent paid the fee yet for the show..thats about all he knew right now.
are you from the area?

ritalianstalion
02-14-2009, 02:23 PM
i talked to him this morning,as far as he knows the show is still on,not listed on the npc site because they havent paid the fee yet for the show..thats about all he knew right now.
are you from the area?

Oh I see. I was planning on doing it but the last thing i want to happen is for me to get into my prep and find out its cancelled.

I am from Maryland.

Thanks for asking him bro, keep me posted if you get any updates.

ryjenn
02-14-2009, 09:18 PM
I'll keep ya posted..as i find out some more detailed info...